Dragon Knight Val and the Imps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaagrh..." She whimpered into the bit gag, drool dripping down her mouth. The Imp Chief walked up to her, grabbed her, and turned her around so that his men could see his handiwork, her bright red ass.

"KEE! KEE! HEHEHE!" The imps cheered at the sight.

"Aaaangrh!" Val squealed as the Imp gave her ass a good spank with his large rough hand. The imps roared with excitement as they watched their leader spank the cocky girl in front of them, watching her tight round ass jiggle as Bastad Ben's palm struck it, switching which cheek every subsequent spank. Each spank eliciting a yelp or a squeal from the poor girl and a smile, a cheer, or a cackle from the imps.

After a good while of spanking the poor girl with his own hand, Bastad Ben began caressing and roughly squeezing the girl's ass, enjoying how she shook and squirmed in his grasp as he did, his face next to hers. She could feel the monster's warm breath against her cheek.

"Aaaanngrhh..." the girl whimpered, scared of what was about to happen next. "Aaagrmph!" She squealed loudly into the bit-gag in her mouth when she felt one of the imps long yet thick finger begins to probe her tight virgin asshole to her horror. "Aaamgrph!" She let out a moan, the imp chief shoving the finger inside of her pussy quickly, giving a quick pump.

Val didn't think she could feel any lower, any more humiliated and ashamed than she already did, but being forced to cum on a stage in front of a camp full of imps after being spanked for their amusement really burned as she turned from a reluctant captive to a wanton fucktoy as the imp made her cum again. The lower imps watched in awe as their chief fingerfucked the girl, making her cum and cum again against her will.

"Kekeke" Bastad Ben chuckled, pulling his finger out of the girl. The imp chief had not intended on making the girl cum again and again, his potent aphrodisiac cum was just very effective, his real intention for sticking his finger inside her poor sore little pussy was to coat it in his cum that still filled her pussy and dripped out of it, so he could use it as lube for when he began pushing his thick finger into her poor asshole.

"Aaanngrnngpmmpph!" Valyria screamed in horror and pain as the monster began to shove his finger inside her asshole, stretching it out as it pushed in. The cum-lube on his finger did help, but not much. "Aangrh!" Val groaned while she squirmed helplessly in the grasp of the large imp as he pumped his thick finger inside her asshole. It was a strange sensation for Val, the rough, thick finger hurt, but it also felt good, and she hated that.

'Noo...stop... I c-can't like this...' Val thought to herself, feeling her body begin tobetray her again, feeling her pussy tighten and body tense from the imp chief just pumping his finger inside of her.

"Aangmprgh!" She moaned into the crude gag in her mouth, cumming hard, squirming in pleasure against the large imp chief.

"Hehehe" Bastad Ben grumbled, pulling his finger out of the girl. His finger made a small plop noise much to the chagrin of the girl and amusement of the crowd of imps. He repositioned himself and Val from holding the girl with her ass out to the crowd so that she was facing the crowd again.

"Aanmgrh..." Val whimpered, feeling the large rough hands of the monster imp wrap grab her small waist. "Aaanngrgrh!" She protested weakly into the gag as the imp began to press the tip of his thick cock against her asshole. "AAAaammghph!" She cried in pain, eyes wide open, almost lifted into the air by the waist from the imps hands while he slowly pushed his cock inside of her asshole.

"Keeee! Keeee!" the onlooking crowd of Shack Imps cheered at the of sight of their leader slowly stuffing his cock into the petite human warrior girl. The poor girl helpless to do anything but cry and writhe in pain and pleasure.

"AAanangrmpgrhh! Aampgrh!" Val moaned and cried out in pain, feeling her asshole stretch hard as more and more of the monster's cock is pushed inside.

"Good." Bastad Ben hissed, moving the girl up and down his cock like his own personal cocksleeve. Her tight asshole tensed around his thick cock as he pumped it inside of her.

"Aaarggh-aagrh..." Val groaned. She felt the, unfortunately familiar, way the Imp Chief's cock throbbed and pulsated inside of her. She tried to relax herself, knowing she was about to have her asshole filled with the cruel imp chief's cum.

"HNNAGH!!" the tall Imp Chief roared as he came with his cock deep inside the small woman's asshole, filling her last unclaimed hole with his thick warm sperm.

"Aaagrgrh..." Val whined, her body twitching overwhelmed with sensations. She didn't even feel the monster pull his cock out of her. She was left hanging by her arms, bound and gagged, trembling on her tiptoes, with cum oozing out of her pussy and asshole. She was barely conscious. The Imp Chief loosened the chain over the beam, giving it more slack. She whimpered as she fell to her knees.

The poor defeated dragon knight girl was not given much time to relax. Bastad Ben was not finished with his sadistic show to his men.

"Girl. Wake." The cruel Imp Chief ordered, slapping the girl's face with his cock.

"Aaangmmgrh..." Val pleaded to be able to rest, looking up at her cruel captor with pouting eyes.

"Hehehe..." Bastad Ben chuckled. He found it funny how proud and cocky she was when she first arrived with audacity to challenge him. But now she was full of his cum in all of her holes, begging for him to stop with her eyes. "Want. Stop.?" He asked.

Val gave a weak nod up and down and a whimper. She felt pathetic.

Bastad Ben gave a devious grin and pointed his cock at the girl's face.

"Aaangrmh!" Val protested weakly and looked away.

"No! Girl. Look up. Or. Punish!" the Imp chief demanded and threatened.

Val shamefully and sheepishly turned her head back so she was looking up at the Imp's cock pointed at her. The imp chief grinned.

"Aaangrh!" She whined and closed her eyes as the Imp chief's powerful stream of piss splashed against her face. She burned with humiliation hearing the cheers and hollers from the crowd of imps watching her get degraded by their leader even further. She couldn't believe that she gave them the satisfaction of her looking back up at the Imp just so he could piss on her face.

Val was exhausted. Her eyes closed, she began to let herself fall unconscious and rest...

Unfortunately for the poor girl, Bastad Ben had further plans and had his men get a few buckets of water.

"Aaagngrh!" Val screamed awake. She screamed a few more times from getting the cold water thrown onto her. She woke to see the four Shack Imps that had just thrown the water surrounding her, behind them, towering over them, looking down at her was Bastad Ben. The imp chief had the cruel smile that Val had quickly come to hate.

The Imp chief had one of his men take the bit-gag out of the girl's mouth.

"Blech-argh-aaaah..." Val spat out build up of saliva and cum that was still left from when Bastad ben had facefucked her. The imps on the stage chuckled at the sight, their unproportionate cocks getting even harder. The regular shack imp only stood about three feet tall, but their cocks ranged from six to eight inches and rather thick.

"Girl. Say. Sorry to Imp." The imp chief asked once again. Val shuddered. She understood what would happen if she didn't obey. She was afraid to find out what would happen if she did.

"O-okay..." She started, voice weak and nervous, "I- I'm s-sorry f-for a-attacking y-you... P-please... f-forgive m-me..." She asked, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Beg. Better."

"P-Please! F-forgive me! I'm s-sorry! I'm sorry!" She cried more.

"Touch. Self." Her cruel captor ordered. Val could barely believe what he was saying. She couldn't believe that she was obeying, but she also didn't want to be punished again.

The Imps all chuckled and laughed at the sight of the thoroughly used human woman begging for them to forgive her.

"Beg. For Imp. Cock" Bastad Ben ordered to Val's horror and reluctance. "Or. Punish."

Val remained silent for a moment.

"P-please... G-give m-me y-your cocks! I w-want y-your cocks! P-please s-stuff me with your cocks. I d-deserve i-it! P-please!" She begged to her own horror and humiliation. It didn't take long for one of the imps on the stage to take the initiative. "Aah! Oooh...No..I-I mean y-yes!" She let out when the Imp rammed his thick seven-inch cock inside of her, her pussy having gotten tight again while her asshole was fucked.

"You. Slut."

"Y-y-yes!Ahh! Oohh! I-I'm a s-slut..." Val said, feeling herself already on the edge again as the Shack Imp pumped his cock inside of her, roughly, faster and harder. "Auugh! Ooh! F-fuck! Ooooh-gawwd!" She moaned hard as she came.

"Rape. Toy."

"Uh huh... I'm n-nothing b-but an Imp rapetoy-Aah-aamprgh!" the girl gagged as another Imp on the sage pushed his cock inside of her mouth. Relative to Bastad Ben, this Imp cock was much smaller, and much easier to suck. "Aaamgrph!" She squealed as the Imp fucking her from behind spanked her as his cock throbbed hard. She wanted to tell the Imp not to cum inside of her, but it didn't help that the cock inside of her mouth was cumming already.

It didn't take long for the Imps to begin to swarm onto the stage. Every Imp eager to stuff the helpless adventurer with their cocks in any of her holes.

"Blech-aah-grh" She gagged and spat only to have her mouth quickly invaded with another cock. "Aaagmpgrh!" and another in her poor sore pussy while a finger goes into her asshole filled. Val could barely make out anything other than imps as they swarmed her, ensuring to keep her mouth, pussy and asshole stuff with either their cocks, a finger, or a crudely had sex toy.

The poor defeated Dragon Knight girl allowed herself to get lost in the pleasure, not fighting the endless orgasms they Imps force upon her as they gangrape her. Even obeying the their orders made in their broken form of the common tongue.

...

"No. Swallow." One Imp ordered as he came inside the girl's mouth, satisfied with how rough he had just face fucked her.

Val reluctantly obeyed, shaking her head yes even as another Imp mercilessly pumped his cock in her asshole while she was on her hands and knees.

"Now. Show." The imp ordered, slapping her face with his cock.

"Nyahh...aah-aahhh..." Val stuck her tongue out with her head tilted back, she could feel some of her drool and cum drip down from her mouth onto the ground, but she did her best for a girl who was exhausted and getting her ass fucked by an imp.

"Good. Now swallow!" the Imp ordered. Val obeyed the imp, eager to make it happy, afraid of what he might do if she didn't.

"Nyyaaah..." Val stuck her tongue back out to show the Imp that she had swallowed. The imp and his friends all cheered and the Imp inside her asshole joined in the celebration as well by cumming all over her back.

...

Some Imps really enjoyed playing with and fucking the girl's perky soft tits. During the gangrape, Val found herself more often than not on her back with a cock stuffed inside her pussy or asshole, a cock in her mouth, a cock tit fucking her, her tied hands being forced to give a hand job, and sometimes an imp or two rubbing their cocks against her soft little feet.

Sometimes the imps would all try to finish at the same time and just thoroughly cover the girl in their thick potent cum.

Sometimes they would force her onto her knees and have her open her mouth so they could fill her mouth with their cum before coating her pretty face in layer after layer of their thick cum. Most imps that finished like this on her also enjoyed peeing on her.

Eventually, by the time the sun was coming up again, the girl was left on the staged, still chained, on her knees, face down in a puddle of cum and piss, twitching from exhaustion with phallic shaped stones shoved in her pussy and asshole, utterly drenched in cum, inside and out.

She hoped the imps were done with her...

12