The Darkest of Fates Ch. 01

Story Info
A prince learns the meaning of revenge by his dad's enemies.
9k words
4.48
15.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


all characters are 18 years or older.

Tags: feminization, mind breaking, humiliation, monster, huge cock, femboy, corruption, long tongue, musk play, transformation, dominated sissy, cross dressing, magic, size difference, non consensual,

****

It was a beautiful morning as the king (Travis Noman) and the prince (Nick Noman) of the kingdom Heavens Grace, went for a private ride on the dirt path of the silent woods, so that they could escape the busy streets of the kingdom and a talk father to son.

They both rode on the same horse since the prince was still too nervous to ride one alone. The horse was the trusted steed of the king (Beast). And it was obvious why he was called that. Standing taller than most other horses. With generations of breeding the strongest and biggest mares and stallions. Beast was born and the king quickly chose him as his trusted steed. With midnight black hair that shimmered as the sun beat down on him and large flexing muscles that gave him a hulking appearance. You would never be able to mistake him for any other horse.

The king was bringing his son out for a private talk. As suggested by the king's council. Even though the prince was in his teens, he still acted like a scared child. And it didn't help that he was developing slowly for his age. He was still small and fragile looking for a boy his age. Nick long curly blond hair didn't help him out any ether. There were even foreign kingdoms that doubted that he was a boy. Some even thought that the king was lying. Trying to trick people that everyone thought he had a future king as a son.

So as suggested by the royal council. The king told his son he brought him out for some father son time. Though without telling the price, the king kept that they would be attacked by bandits. It was all just an act though. It was to scare the prince so that he would know of how the real-world works. There would be no real danger, well at least that is what the king thought.

After riding for several hours down the dusty dirt road. They came to the spot that was agreed upon by the king to have the fake bandit attack. Deep into the woods where nobody was around for miles, they rode up to a larger part of the dirt road that turned into a dead end. Nothing but thick bushes and trees that blocked their path.

"Well, this looks like a place stretch our legs." The king said as he hoped off Beast.

The prince looked around confused and then looked to his father. "What are we doing here father?" nick spoke with a soft voice.

The king looked up to his son that still sat on Beast's back. Even to the king he couldn't deny how his son looked. Small, frail, and timid wearing tight fitting clothes with gold and white fabric. If it wasn't for the lack of breasts, he would be a spitting image of his beautiful mother. He had blue eyes and pink pouty lips. He was just missing the triple D cup breast and the soft curvy hips and butt. Sadly, he was a few inches shorter than her too.

"I thought this would be a good place for us to train you to be a little tougher, and what better place than the rough nature of the wild woods." The king fabricated a lie on the fly, while giving his son a dumb smile. "I was hoping that maybe I could teach a few things about the tougher thing in life then just pampering yourself all day."

The prince didn't like what his father said. Giving the king an annoyed pout, nick started to complain. "But father I don't need to do anything tough. My whole life as the prince I have never seen anyone attack the kingdom. Also there hasn't been a war in over twenty years. Nick crossed his arms feeling like he made a valid point.

King Travis shook his head hearing his son whimper about things he knew nothing about. He then looked at his son sternly, and this time giving him a more commanding voice. "Get off the horse and do as I say!"

Nick eyes went wide as his father used his angry tone on him. In a natural reflex he cowered a little bit before following the king's orders and started to climb off the royal street.

The king felt bad for using his commanding tone on his boy. He never liked watching his son cower like a scalded child. Even though he knew his son was a boy, watching his eyes tear up and his delicate features blush always made him feel like he was yelling at a little girl. So, in the end he would always break and end up consoling his boy. This time was no different, as he watched his boy try to dismount Beast but was having a challenging time. Nick was too small, and Beast was way too large. Because of this, the prince looked like a child trying to climb down a mountain. All the while Beast seemed to be getting annoyed by the prince's slow pace and started to shuffle around a bit.

The king couldn't help jumping into action grabbing his son by the waist and pulling him off the steed effortlessly like a damsel in distress. "Are you ok?" The king asked after placing the prince down.

"Yes father." Nick responded with red flushed cheeks of embarrassment, not able to look his father in the eyes.

His father looked down at his son who he stood a good foot and a half shorter. The complete opposite of the prince, the king resembled masculinity in every way, tall, full of muscles, and scars. A handsome face adorned with a full head of majestic brown hair and beard. And a deep voice that a king would use to lead his people.

"Listen I am sorry for raising my voice to you. But you know there is only peace because when I became king, I helped fight back the hordes of the monster army. If it wasn't for that then every human would be enslaved. You understand that right?" The king placed his hand on his son's head stroking the prince's golden locks.

"Yes sir." The prince said, raising his head to meet his father's gaze.

The king then smiled at his son warmly. "Good now let's get you...

The king paused as the bushes behind him began rustling. He turned on his heels quickly as a trained worrier. 'They are here early then agreed' the king thought to himself 'It doesn't matter. This should scare some of the softness out of my son.' The king tried his best to hide his grin.

"Stay behind me nick!" the king said, while putting on a show. "Show yourself fiend! Or meet the end of my blade!" Travis trying his best to sound serious as he unsheathed His long sword.

"Haha! Is that the most intimidating threat you have, sounds more like you practice for a play. I expected more from the fearsome monster slaying king. Or has time made you soft?" A sinister voice called out from the densely packed foliage.

The king's eyes lit up at the sound of the unnatural voice. Quickly he gathered a more serious stance and narrowed his eyes knowing this was not going to be a peaceful encounter. "Who's there?!" show yourself! Travis now sounding like a real worrier as he gripped the handle of his blade with both hands.

Out of the bushes walked an ugly orc. Tall, with jutting sharp tusk, and scars that tattooed its muscle-bound green body. It held a large axe that seemed to be battered and used. As blood stained the surface in splotches. Well, if you insist. I have no problem getting to know the man filth who pretends that humans stand on equal ground as the great horde. The orc spoke with venom as he smiled menacingly at the king.

"The horde is over. I made sure of that when I killed their leader. The tyrant minotaur Rust the conquer." Travis spat his words at the orc.

Ha! You think that killing our leader would stop us? You're a fool then. Rust had taught us of our rightful place as the rulers of all these lands. Humans and their science or just measly pest in our way. Humans are no match for our magic. We just had to let yall play pretend for a little till our numbers were greater.

"Magic!?" The king cocked and eyebrow. "There is no such thing as magic!"

"Hehe. Uh, I guess we will just have to make a demonstration then."

The orc then started to reach into a leather sack he had tied to the side of his hip. Though the king was not going to let this scheming fiend get the upper hand. Lunging forward with a swift swing of his blade. The king aimed to behead the orc. But the king forgot that the orc had mentioned saying he was not alone.

(Kachink!!) Stopping the king in his tracks was another creature that charged out of the bushes and quickly blocked the king's strike with a rusty sword. A large wolf human hybrid. It stood a little taller than the king but was skinny and looked to be rabid. However, the king was a skilled worrier and made a quickly recalculated his attack. Without even seeming shaken by the surprise attack the king took his hand, made a fist, and rammed it into the skull of the mongrel. With a whimper the creature fell backwards and stumbled around.

Though, again more monsters leapt from the shadows in every direction. All together there must have been twenty ferocious creatures, each one more intimidating than the last. From wolf-men, orcs, minotaur, and some centaur. They had the king and prince utterly surrounded. But king Travis wasn't going down without a fight. Displaying years of skilled combat, King Travis danced around the monsters with most ease, as they brutishly swung and flailed their weapons at him. Though try as the king g might he found it difficult to find an opportunity to make a killing blow on any of the creatures because of the relentless numbers and stamina.

"You will all regret attacking me and my son!" Travis roared as he fought with all his might to protect his young boy. Which was now cowered underneath Beast the royal steed. The prince watched in horror as monsters he only heard stories of surrounding his father and attacked him like wild dogs.

Scared out of his mind and feeling helpless, Nick sat there and just watched as his father exhausted his stamina and began to quickly lose steam. But then as the prince pathetically cowered there, he spotted the orc that first showed himself sprinting towards the boy. The orc was too fast for the price to let out a scream. And in an instant, he had nick in his rough arms and held a blade to his throat.

"Drop your weapon! Or your precious daughter take her last breath!" The orc shouted, gaining the attention of the king.

With fear filled eyes, king Travis looked at his terrified son with a blade to his delicate throat. "No! don't hurt him!" The king pleaded. "I'll do what you say just let him go." He then tossed down his sword and held his hands up in surrender.

"Hehe. Him?!" The orc chuckled. Do you take us for fools to? The orc then looked to one of his minions and gave him a nod. Suddenly there was a whack as the king felt something hit his head, then the world went dark.

A few minutes later the king awoke from his slumber with an awful headache. He tried to rub the soreness, but quickly found it impossible as his hands were bound behind his back by rope. And his feet were the same, forcing him into a permanent sitting position. He then looked up and spotted the monster that did this to him.

They were still in the same area, and all the beasts were still there. Though the energy they gave off was different. Before they seemed blood thirsty and ready to tear him apart. Now they seemed to be in a more mischievous mood like they had an evil plan in store for him. The king had no idea how right he was.

"Oh, look the fearsome king is awake." The orc said with a mocking tone. "Good I was beginning to think we hit your delicate human head too hard." The orc snickered.

"Where is my boy!? The king shouted, and then saw his son with his arms bound and knelling on the dry dirt in the center of all the beast, with tears running down his cheeks.

"You said you would let him go!" The king barked!

"I actually never said such a thing. I just said I would kill her if you didn't put down your weapon. And my goodness you dropped that sword faster than I could have predicted. Your daughter must mean the world to you." The orc said with an evil grin.

"Oh, and stop with the act. No one believes that's a prince. It is actually quite sad that you're so desperate for a son. That you call your daughter a boy. Maybe that's way the council thinks your unfit to be king." The orc ranted.

"What? What are you talking about?" The king looked at the orc with shock.

"Oops, did I say too much?" The orc said in a comical tone. Nah, I want you to hear how your people betrayed you and set up this ambush. The treachery makes it all the sweeter. It only took a little incentive of shared knowledge about magic to convince them." The orc eyes gleamed with Pure evil.

The king was dumbfounded by this knowledge. It was too much for him to digest at once.

"That's impossible. My people would never betray me." Travis not accepting the orcs words.

"It doesn't matter if you believe me. Just believe this, we have you as a capture now. And now after years of humiliation and defeat, we will finally have our revenge on the pest that stood in the way of the rightful rulers of this world! The orc shouted and the rest of the monsters cheered.

"Whatever you plan on doing. Just leave my son out of it. He has nothing to do with this. He is innocent!" Travis begged for his son's life.

"Huh!" the orc chucked. "Still insisting on the brat being a boy ah? Well, it matters not.

"What do you plan on doing?" Travis questioned the orc.

"I am glad you asked." The orc grinned. I want to completely destroy it. Not physically, but mentally. I want you to fall so low, that being even a gutter slut would be less shameful. I want to take away everything you hold dear and make you watch as it is twisted and perverted. I want people to lose faith in you and see you as nothing more than a freakish rejection." The orc then once again started to pull something out of the leather sack he carried.

He then pulled out two strange, large, golden rings with bizarre markings engraved on them. "You know I was going to force you to wear this. But after the scuffle you gave us and seeing that you brought your beautiful royal mount along. I now have I much better plan." The orc played with the two rings and eyed the prince and then looked at Beast with a predatory smile.

"What are those supposed to do?!" The king said with panic.

"Oh, something truly special!" the orc responded with a villainous tone. "You see, to utterly break you, I was going to make you and your precious offspring wear these magical nose rings. When the two rings are attached to two different souls, those people become bound as lovers for life."

"What the hell!? You sick monsters" the king barked at the horde of creatures. Though they only grind at his dismay.

"Oh, don't worry it's a simple magic spell. And we thought we could spice it up. Instead, we altered the spell so that instead of just being lovers, they become breeding fiends, utterly obsessed with drowning in each other's pleasure. We even threw in transformation properties to match the more dominant one's sexual desires. Altering both wears to the more dominant one's preference.

The orc then turned and started to walk toward the prince. Nick was looking at the orc but was under too much stress to catch any of the information he was saying. Shaking like a leaf, he looked up to the orc with his blue eyes, pleading for his life with only his simple expressions. "Oh, don't worry little princess, you will soon know only pleasure, that only your great master can give you." The orc grinned at the boy he thought was a girl.

"Now how about you don't piss me off like your father did. After all, at least you won't be fucking your father like a sex crazed slut. It will just be your father's loyal steed that will that you will be enslaved to. It's better than, incest right." The orc chuckled with an evil grin.

Prince Nick felt a lump in his throat that prevented him from speaking. He just knelt there with his arms bound to his back watching in horror as this monster spoke to him so lowly.

"Now let's get this show started." Suddenly the orc took one of the golden rings and held it to the prince's nose. There didn't seem to be any way for it to open or even be applied. However, the ring suddenly started to glow, and then a small piece morphed to make a small gape, just big enough to fit into the prince's nose. And so, the orc did just that. Pushing the ring into the boy's nose. And then just like before the ring morphed again though this time closing the gap, piercing Nick's nose, and giving him a bull style type of gold nose ring. The prince winced at the sharp pain, but that wasn't the worst part. Suddenly there was a shock that went through his body the seemed to strike at his small nipples, his butt, and to his small boy bits that the monsters doubted he had. But then the shock passed and left the prince in a red-faced humility.

"Feels good doesn't girly? That's the submission ring. Though what you feel is nothing compared to when we apply this to your future master. I can't wait to see what happens to your fragile body when we apply this to such a colossal creature. He is a wild beast after all, I wonder if you secretly thought about what it would be like to have such a godly like monster force himself upon your pure girl body. Well, you will soon find out.

The orc words were vile to the poor prince's ears. Nick never thought of such a vile thing in his life. Though even now he was too scared to utter a single word. He just stared with a petrified expression at the ugly orc.

"You vile monster! Remove that thing from my son at once and cease your monstrous ramblings. I swear that you will regret everything you have done this day!" the king shouted with a roaring demand.

"No! your wrong stupid human! This will be the beast day of my life. To be able to watch the fall of the mighty tyrant slaying king." The orc said as he strode up to the royal mount Beast. Who was standing tall and majestic with his lead tied to a tree. "Now watch carefully as you witness your only child become the essence of debauchery."

As the orc reached Beast, he looked up at the horse's large head. Even though the orc was a monster himself. He even had to admit that he felt like this creature felt like an otherworldly being with its tremendous size. "Well, I see why they call you Beast." The orc smirked. Beast just looked at the orc with its almond eyes, giving the orc a look of disinterest.

"Oh, do I not amuse you?" The orc said with a chuckle. "don't worry I think I have something that will definitely be to your liking." The orc turned his head slightly as he eyed the prince with that predatory grin.

The orc then turned back to Beast, "Now be a good pony, and give your king a good show." He then reaches out with the other golden ring towards the horse's nostrils. And just like before the ring started to glow. Though this time it grew in size, nearly big enough to be a bracelet for the prince. Suddenly a pa4t of it disappeared like before to leave a gap big enough to fit onto the horse's nose. The orc then proceeded to push the enlarged ring onto Beast nose till it was on all the way. After it was set in potion Beast made low huff. A sign that the ring arched itself permanently.

With the large gold ring adorned to Beast nose, without needing any magic It alone made him look even mare intimidating. Like a bull mixed with a lark stallion.

The king and prince watched this in horror as they waited for something to happen. Though after a few seconds the king started to smile. Haha! You fool! Magic! You really thought that you could use magic. This is why your all just dumb monsters!" Travis laughed, but then he saw his son's expression.