Dragon Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady took to her new task willingly; she rubbed at the backs of Jeni's thigh, about a third of the way up, and Jeni felt her leg shudder, and her muscles relax. "Try the ambrosia." the Lady said, pausing and picking up her goblet to hold up to Jeni. "It also relaxes the muscles, not just the mind."

Jeni pressed her lips to the goblet, letting the Lady Hathdrake raise it for her. The ambrosia was sugar-sweet, like a fruit juice, smooth and wonderful, and seeming just a little warm. She murmured slightly, and the goblet was lowered. The Lady stared at her a moment, seeming to wait for a reaction, and Jeni nodded, licking her lips. "Delicious."

"I know. Sinful, yes?" the Lady replied, smirking. "Much stronger than wine, too, so be cautious how much you drink."

"Oh?" giggled Jeni. "Not going to carry me to bed, are you?" she said, before catching herself and biting her lip.

The Lady paused in rubbing Jeni's thigh, and a sudden silence hung between the two, with the crackle of the fire as the only noise. Jeni thought to say, "That's not what I meant!" but, of course, it was. She didn't know if it was the warmth of the fire, the chill of the wine, or the tingling in her nose from the ambrosia, but Jeni had never been so bold with the Lady, though, and wasn't sure how she would take it.

"Well." the Lady said, her amused voice braking the silence as her bow-lips curling into a smirk, rubbing again at Jeni's thigh. "I cannot say the thought had never occurred to me."

Jeni felt her mouth fall slightly open, and was at a loss for what to say, her mouth suddenly dry, her eyes wide. She had been the Lady's friend for years, and the Lady had done so much for her! But, then, she had never seen the Lady show anything but kindness to her serving-girls, paying them generously, and supplementing the dowries of those who left her service to marry. And she was strong, and her eyes keen, and clever...

"It's crossed my mind." Jeni said, trying to sound coy, as her heart leapt in her chest. It had; not like this, of course, and yet, she had wondered why ... "Mostly, I wondered ... why the other girls, but never me." she said, abruptly drinking her wine to stop her mouth from speaking.

The Lady's fingertips danced over Jeni's pants, rising higher, just over halfway up her thighs. "You'd do well to roll over, onto your stomach." the Lady said. "... the other girls?" she asked, thoughtfully, then made a light clucking sound with her mouth. "You mean the servants. Would any widowed Lord not be expected and forgiven his indulgences? Are mine so bad?"

With a moan, as the tension in her muscles let go, Jeni shook her head. "No, no, it's not bad. I just, used to wonder, why ... why it was never me. All these other girls, but ..." The tension was relaxing in her muscles, but Jeni could feel it building in the room, a plapable sense of the impending, a sense that something, some event, grew near, even if she was unable to say exactly what it might be. And another tension had started, a curious one, between her legs, a tingling awareness grew along her womanhood.

"...oh." The lady said, quietly. Her left hand worked at Jeni's left thigh, the one closest to her, pressing against the skin through Jeni's pants. Jeni felt the position of the Lady's hand acutely, just south of her buttocks, rubbing, stroking, pulling just a little. She felt the Lady's right hand on her head, stroking her hair, playing with it, and giving it the gentlest pull, before letting it fall through her fingers. Then, she rubbed at Jeni's neck -- her thumb on one side, and her fingers on the other. Jeni softly moaned, yet again, and felt a wonderful shudder work along her spine. Her hips lifted slightly, arching her buttocks up, just slightly. "Well, you were ... very dear to me. And still young, and working so hard. I thought about it. Often. Remember that night, after your first jousting tournament, when you were so excited, when we shared that wine by the fire? ...I thought about it. But you were so tired that you were asleep before we could..."

The Lady paused, and pulled her hand back from Jeni's neck, to take hold of the ambrosia and drink deeply. Jeni turned her head to watch, and noted the blush to the Lady's cheeks, and doubted it was merely the drinking.

"I was tired that night." Jeni conceded, her voice surprising her with how low and husky it was. She watched the Lady drain the goblet, and refill it, as she nodded. Jeni then continued, slightly more quietly, adding, "But I'm not that tired tonight."

The Lady turned her head, and met Jeni's gaze. In the Lady's long stare, Jeni felt a question, so she nodded her assent, very slightly, and she saw a smile play around the corners of the Lady Hathdrake's lovely, soft-looking lips. "Well. Perhaps not tired..." the Lady said, maintaining eye contact and speaking deliberately as she squeezed at Jeni's thigh. "But sore, I imagine. I suggest you remove these pants, so that I can give your hips a good rubdown, as well."

A frisson of excitement raced through Jeni, and she felt her heart skip a beat. Her mouth was abruptly dry, again, and her lips parted, and her bottom one trembled, as though she meant to speak, but she didn't bother to. Instead, she shifted, holding her hips up, reaching beneath herself, and undoing the ties on her pants. Holding herself up with her shoulders, the ache in them suddenly gone, she hooked her thumbs under the sides of her pants, and shimmied, to push them over her wide hips.

She felt the Lady Hathdrake's hands on her own, then, looping her fingers about the waist of her pants, and pulling alongside Jeni. Painfully slowly, the two worked together to slide the pants down, until Jeni could hold them no more; then, the Lady Hathdrake took them, and pulled, freeing Jeni's legs entirely.

Jeni felt the warm air of the fire on the back of her thighs and her buttocks, but more than that, she could feel the Lady Hathdrake's gaze as she traced along them, with her eyes. She watched the Lady's face closely, and caught a glimpse of her pink tongue licking along her lips, as anticipation danced in her eyes. Jeni felt the anticipation as well, as it danced across her hips and along her womanhood, which was growing moist and wonderfully sensitive.

Jeni felt the Lady's hands return to her thighs, and the partial fulfillment of her eager anticipation drew another murmured moan from Jeni, which she partially stifled by burying her face in the pillow of the couch, finally breaking the eye contact with the Lady. She felt the Lady's gifted hands, slender but firm from a lifetime of use, press against the flesh and muscle that ran along the curve when Jeni's thighs became her buttocks, felt the hands dig in and press, then rub, in small circles. Jeni felt her womanhood pulse with each rub, as if it was calling out to the Lady Hathdrake, asking to be rubbed just as lovingly.

"That... feels..." Jeni began, and then abandoned the phrase, lacking the right words to describe the sensation of the Lady's hands on her body. The hands worked apart, curling around the curve of her buttocks and up, until each hand cupped one of Jeni's hips. Taking Jeni's hips, one in each hand, the Lady pulled, firmly, enough to move Jeni just a little closer to her on the couch.

The sensation of hands clutching her hips, pulling her backward, caused such a sudden and strong throb from Jeni's womanhood that she called out, and felt some of her juices spill, into her undergarments. She adjusted her hips, rocking them in place, and felt her thighs spread as she settled into the Lady's firm grasp. She tried to moan, only to have it escape her lips as an undignified whimper, as in hushed, quiet tones, she said, "Yes."

Both thumbs then teased around the edges of Jeni's undergarments, running along the soft skin of her buttocks, sliding down in unison to the space between her thighs. The thumbs hooked around the panties there, and she pulled slowly, working the panties free. The thumbs continued to rub, one along either side of Jeni's womanhood, and she bit down on the cushion of the couch to stifle another moan. She could feel the Lady Hathdrake's eyes watching her pantyline, and bit down harder to keep from crying out as the Lady's thumbs traced so carefully around the outer edges of her womanhood.

"You're already damp." the Lady said, her smile creeping into her voice. "You have thought of this before." Jeni was unwilling to speak because she could not have trusted her voice not to squeak, or moan, or whimper, so instead she nodded vigorously. The Lady slid a thumb across Jeni's lips, to rest just atop her soft entrance as she hooked the other around Jeni's underwear and pulled it aside. Jeni heard the Lady gasp, and then sigh, as Jeni's womanhood was laid bare before her.

Jeni felt her hips rock side to side as the Lady's thumb revolved around her center in a slow circle. She heard the couch's springs adjust, as the Lady moved in closer, and heard her breathe heavily, feeling the warmth of the Lady's breath on her buttocks, and across her womanhood.

The Lady murmured something, but Jeni missed it. She let go of the cushion with her teeth, intending to ask her to repeat it, when her voice abandoned her, as she cried out. She felt the Lady's lips, soft and plump and round, set on the edges of Jeni's womanhood. Her bottom lip quivered, and in doing so, rubbed against Jeni's mound, setting her thighs aflame, and her tongue slid between her lips, to circle around Jeni's opening, sending a shudder through her body. The Lady Hathdrake moved her hands, to hold them to Jeni's hips, to better press Jeni's wetness to her mouth and tongue, and Jeni cried out again.

"You taste delicious." the Lady moaned into Jeni's womanhood. Jeni could feel the Lady's hot breath on her pussy, and felt it throb, longing to feel the Lady's tongue again. With a murmur, the Lady set her mouth down on Jeni again, and her tongue swirled around Jeni's innermost opening. Jeni felt her thighs shudder, and felt unsure of her knees. She tried to raise her upper body, to lead on her elbows instead of her shoulders, but the Lady placed a soft yet unyielding hand on her left shoulder, holding Jeni down as the Lady's wicked tongue teased out more of her sweet nectar.

All Jeni could do was moan appreciatively into her pillow, and moan she did. "Oh, Lady Hathdrake, yes, like that, m'lady, please don't stop. Oh, to the Gods, your tongue, God, yes, push it ... push it in, like that." Jeni felt her hips rock, as she tried to draw the lady's tongue deeper into her sex, struggling to draw even more ecstasy from her lover's mouth.

The Lady Hathdrake murmured around Jeni's womanhood, as her fingers traced Jeni's buttocks and settled on her thigh, "You like it, then?" and Jeni nodded, whimpering. The Lady's right hand continued around Jeni's ass to trace the line between her cheeks, coming down from above, as the Lady's left hand traced up her thigh, coming up from below.

When the Lady's left forefinger traced a circle around Jeni's swollen clitoris, she let out a cry and felt her thighs tremble. "Yes" she whimpered, as the Lady Hathdrake gently slid the middle finger of her right hand past her tongue.

It felt as though the Lady's finger might pry Jeni apart. Late in the evenings, left alone in her room, Jeni's hands had, of course, explored her body, but they had never pushed inside. Hearing the eager moan that came from the Lady Hathdrake as she worked her finger into Jeni's body, Jeni felt herself quiver, her thighs growing weak. Her hips rocked back against the Lady's hand, trying to help to push her deeper, and Jeni felt a growing need, to a need to have the Lady's hand probe the innermost parts of her.

The Lady's hand met some resistance, and she brought her left from Jeni's eager sex to the small of her back, and paused from feasting on her juices. "This may hurt, for a quick moment." she said, her voice soft, but firm, like a nurse offering solace.

And then she pressed, and Jeni felt her maidenhead fold. She cried out, more in pain this time but not without pleasure, for the Lady's finger had explored wonderfully deeper. She rocked her hips, adjusting to the new sensations, and she felt the Lady trace a circle inside of her, gently pressing the soft and eager flesh of Jeni's moist cave, ensuring her maidenhead was no more and that Jeni's pain passed quickly.

The pain having passed, Jeni gave a small nod, and heard the Lady Hathdrake murmur approvingly. Inside Jeni, the Lady's finger curled as if bidding Jeni to come hither, and she set her left hand back on Jeni's soft mound, her thumb pressed alongside Jeni's clitoris.

Jeni nodded again, and murmured, "...more. More...?"

Jeni heard the Lady Hathdrake giggle, and felt her stomach turn summersaults to have excited her so. "One more?" she replied. "But then you must do something for me."

Jeni didn't know what the Lady might ask for, but didn't care. She nodded eagerly, accepting the bargain. The Lady ever so gently withdrew her finger, as Jeni moaned out her disappointment.

With a soft murmur, though, the Lady simply adjusted her finger position, and pushed again, with her index and middle finger both, this time. And the feeling of the two, pressing deeply into her flesh, the smell of her sex in the small room, the feel of the Lady's tongue still lapping up her juices, the pressure against her womanhood from the Lady's thumb, was all suddenly much too much for Jeni.

She cried out again, as she felt her womanhood contract around the Lady's fingers, as if to snap them in two. Her thighs shuddered vigorously, and she gathered a handful of pillow between her fingers to squeeze. When she cried out, her voice sounded raw and rough, almost angry, and the feel that tore through her felt as though it meant to rip her in half, a forceful pulse that raced out from her pussy to her throat, even as it curled her toes.

And when it passed, she collapsed forward, pulling away from the Lady's touch and tongue, gasping for air and sighing. Now she knew was it was to cum, the climax that she'd heard discussed, and all the bother and circumstance around sex seemed to clarify in her mind. That was the sensation that the foolish and the wise alike might fight for. Now, it seemed worth it.

Behind her, the Lady Hathdrake laughed, and clapped lightly, even as licking her hand clean. "Oh, that was wonderful! That was the first time you've had anything inside you, wasn't it? Wonderful. And you're delicious. Ambrosia there, too." she said, gesturing towards Jeni's still-glistening pussy, as she stood, and shifted her weight from hip to hip. She then reached down, and began to undo her belt, staring at Jeni's rear as if mesmerized.

Jeni watched her slide her pants off and heard the clunk as her belt hit the ground. The Lady Hathdrake had perfectly-formed legs with strong, wide thighs and a lovely curve up to her hip. She slowly sat in an armchair, her lips a perfect smirk.

Perched at the edge of her chair, she parted her legs, revealing a shock of blonde hair. She then carefully crossed her legs, letting the foot that was now held aloft bounce lightly, before circling the toes.

"Come over here." she said, her voice a low purr in the dim firelight. "I think you made me a promise..."

Jeni pulled herself off the couch with her arms, slowly easing herself onto all fours, stretching as she did so. She licked her lips with just the lip of her tongue as she made her way across the floor; her mouth seemed dry, and her nerves raw. When she got close, the Lady brought her foot down, and her legs rested one beside the other; Jeni carefully set her right hand on the lady's right knee, hesitated a moment, then set her left hand on the lady's left knee. Very lightly, she pressed, as if to push the two away from each other.

As they parted, the Lady gave a pleased-sounding murmuring noise, appreciative. Her hand gently slid Jeni's hair from her face, and her knuckles stroked Jeni's cheek, but Jeni's attention was elsewhere.

The hairs between the Lady's legs were trimmed, neatly cropped to be of modest length and shaped into a heart, which held Jeni's eye. From beneath the neat heart-shaped patch, Jeni could see the folds of the Lady's womanhood. Jeni had never seen one up close before, excluding a few stolen glances at her own, though the use of her handmirror.

She shuffled closer, on her knees, bringing herself between the Lady's parted thighs. She could smell the Lady Hathdrake's scent now, a wonderful combination of musky and fruity. The lips of her womanhood were a dull red and flushed, and they were slick with her dampness, as Jeni's own were. Jeni felt her tongue trace over her lips, and she wondered what her Lady would taste like.

"You promised, Jeni." the Lady said, her voice teasing, a smile playing across her eyes as she set her index finger on her lips. "Promises are for keeping." Her other hand slid into Jeni's hair, to cup the side of Jeni's head, and gently but insistently pull her forward.

Jeni required no further persuasion. She moved forward, and pursed her lips, touching them near the top of the Lady's womanhood, and drawing a gasp from her. She could watch the Lady's face from here, looking up across her seated, naked body, and she could feel the lady's excitement at her touch. Jen pressed against the Lady's womanhood, and then gradually pulled her lips up and away, causing the lady to give a slight whimper. Jeni kissed again, sucking just a little, and she felt the Lady's little nub become trapped for a moment between her lips. In response, the Lady pressed on the back of her head firmly, and rolled her hips up toward Jeni's mouth, so Jeni could tell it was appreciated.

"D ... don't be afraid to use your tongue." Lady Hathdrake said, rubbing at Jeni's head. "Your lips are so soft, but ..."

Jeni cut off the Lady's response by slipping her tongue out between her lips, where she had the Lady's jewel trapped. Jeni flicked with her tongue, as the Lady had to her, and a moan emerged from the Lady's lips, and she bit down on her knuckle, and nodded. "Like that" she panted, "Yes, Jeni, just like that..."

Jeni adjusted her lips to secure her hold on the Lady's treasure, and felt her hands trace along the Lady's thighs, pulling them more apart while moving towards their base. Her lips grip secured, she traced her tongue along the Lady's pearl again, a circle, an X, a wave up and down. Her lips twitched as she fought a smile, appreciating the mewling noises her lady was making, the curls of her Lady's hips, the fevered nodding of her Lady's head.

As her tongue swirled, her finger traced in around the edge of her cheek, trying to slip in where there was room. Sliding past, it found its' way to the hot and pink folds of the lady's womanhood, and paused a moment there, to trace the edge. The lady's hips responded right away, tilting and adjusting to beg Jeni to explore more, and it was too much; Jeni's lips slipped free of the Lady's pearl, and she gasped for air and let out a light laugh as she watched her mentor squirm beneath her touch.

Jeni's index finger traced around the Lady's sex. Jeni's fingers were slim, but firm from years of gripping at swords and horse reins, and her fingernails trimmed short. She wondered if Lady Hathdrake could feel the lessened softness of her hands over the servant-girls. In the center of the Lady's sex, Jeni could feel a small hole, snug to her finger, and knew it was Lady Hathdrake's entrance. She smiled again, a slightly wicked smirk, as she remembered back to the feeling of Lady Hathdrake's fingers inside her.