Dragon Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Lady" she said, her voice deep and husky, sounding heavy in the firelight. "I'm going to ..." she paused, unsure of what to say. But she didn't need to say anything else; the Lady Hathdrake was already nodding, furiously.

She lowered her head back down, and traced about with her tongue once more, and as she did so, pressed inward with her finger.

There was a wonderful feeling of overcoming just the slightest resistance as Jeni pressed into the Lady Hathdrake, and then a wonderful soft warmth enveloped Jeni's finger. Her tongue flicked back and forth across the Lady's clitoris, pulling short cries from the Lady's throat, and Jeni pressed in with her hand, pressing the finger in past the first knuckle, in to the second. The Lady's hips rose to meet Jeni's hand, and she moaned Jeni's name.

Jeni felt a wonderful surge of pride and desire well up within her. She was already pleased with what she had drawn from Lady Hathdrake, and delighted by her moans and panting. But she wanted the Lady to feel the same explosion, the same fire which had chased through at her.

The Lady Hathdrake slid her hand under the hair at the back of Jeni's head, and pressed her lips down against her womanhood. "Gods, yes, Jeni, lick me, right there." she said, her voice softer than when she had been pleasing Jeni. "Oh, your tongue..."

Jeni took the encouragement well. She pressed her lips to the Lady's skin, opening her mouth to allow the Lady's pearl in. She polished at it, then, with the bottom of her tongue, and then rolled her tongue downward, to run the Lady's nub along the underside of her tongue. She pressed in with her index finger again, past the second knuckle and striving for the third. Jeni's thumb came to rest just alongside her lips, pressing at the side of the Lady Hathdrake's clitoris, helping to pull back to hood to expose all of it to Jen's warm and insistent mouth.

The Lady Hathdrake's hips began to roll, rocking up and down. Jeni rather liked the sensation of the Lady's pelvis pushing against her face, the taste of Lady Hathdrake trailing down her throat, and moaned her appreciation. Jeni's moans sent a shudder along the Lady's thighs, and Jeni moaned again, louder and longer, drawing out the same reaction. She slid her right hand around the Lady's waist, to behind her, to help hold the Lady up and push the Lady's wonderful sex right against Jeni's waiting lips. The Lady reached down and seized on Jeni's arm, her hand clenching fiercely. Jeni could hear the Lady's breath and voice catch in her throat, and sensed the Lady's climax bubbling to the surface.

To push her over the edge, to send the Lady Hathdrake into that wonderful wildfire, Jeni pressed with her thumb, just beside the Lady's lustrous pearl, as she pushed her index finger into the Lady, overcoming the resistance there. It worked.

When the Lady Hathdrake came, it was with a long and almost shrill cry, with her womanhood thrust to Jeni's face, with Jeni's hair gathered and twisted and knotted in her hand, with the fingernails of her other hand digging into the arm of the chair. Jeni could feel the pulses of the Lady's wet canal, throbbing on her fingers as if to pull them in further, a goal matched in effort by the Lady's thrusting hips. When the Lady recovered her voice, it was only to pant, "Gods, gods!" and Jeni continued to press with her fingers, press back against the spongy and soft walls of the Lady's sensual pussy, continued to curl her fingers as if asking the Lady to come closer, continued to suckle at the Lady's treasure, as an even more delicious and thick fluid rushed out, trying to fill Jeni's mouth.

After what seemed like a long moment, but was likely far shorter, the Lady kindly lessened her deathgrip Jeni's hair, still panting; Jeni could see beads of sweat forming at the Lady's temples and matting her hair. The Lady pulled Jeni's face back, and let go of her hair so that her hand could stroke at Jeni's face, her thumb stroking Jeni's cheek, as her other hand lay limp on the arm of the chair.

"So marvelous." the Lady panted, spent. "So very marvelous."

Smiling, Jeni took the Lady's hands, and led her back to the couch, where the two could sit. They arranged themselves so that as much of their bodies touched at they could manage, and the Lady wrapped her legs about Jeni to hold her close. The two sat that way for some time. Their hands explored at each other more richly, cupping at breasts or rubbing taut muscles, and they kissed, pressing their soft lips together so often that Jeni lost count.

"...I'm tired now." Jeni mumbled.

The Lady laughed, before replying, "I should hope so!" After another sweet kiss, she continued, "Will you come to my room?" the Lady asked. "The servant-girls were specifically chosen for their ... discretion. They won't ruin your reputation."

Her reputation was the furthest thing from Jeni's thoughts. The idea of sharing the Lady's room, with it's warm hearth and large and exquisite bed, sounded delightful; the opportunity to taste the Lady again later that night, or perhaps in the morning, and be touched again in return, was intoxicating. Jeni nodded, and Lady Hathdrake took her by the hand, and together they went to spend the rest of the night in the Lady's room.