Dragon Lust

Story Info
Two dragons come together in lust...
2k words
4.8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Gene caught his breath, the anthro dragon splayed out over the rock, his backside thrust up, though he had already willingly lifted his tail for the much larger Nergigante. An elder dragon, Nergigante was much larger than him, as big as a small cottage, but thickly muscled, his scales a similar striking combination of burned orange, brown and black as what Gene bore, though the difference between the anthro and the feral dragons set them apart too. They may have had the same blocky horns too, large and chunky on either side of their heads, but the jaw strength of Nergigante by far surpassed Gene's, even though their bone-crushing teeth easily locked together.

"Little dragon..."

Nergigante rumbled above him, Gene naked in his anthro glory, moaning, his cock out and hard. He didn't want to give over his position, though Nergigante, who he'd met while out practising archery, had assured him that he was neither a top nor a bottom. Even though Gene did not know how that would match up between them, they still had the blood of dragons flowing through them, all in such a way that their bodies could do far more than what mere everyday anthros may have been able to.

Still, the massive drake moved over him, his cock huge and ridged, layered as if with plate scales, though it would all add to deeper sensation, all in good time. The dragon lowered his head, parting his jaws enough to take Gene's crotch and buttocks into his mouth, tongue lashing out, slurping over his crotch, stimulating the smooth length of his hard cock. Gene moaned, Nergigante rumbling his appreciation, lust shared between them in the heat of a moment so passionate that Gene feared he may burn up.

But that would not happen, not to dragons, not as saliva coated his anal ring, preparing him for a much larger cock than what he would usually take. It was needed, even as his cock throbbed, wanting to cum right there and then and to hold back, both at the same time. His head pounded with lust, scales tingling and aching with sensation, the push of his tail up and over his back a strain that he had to maintain. He didn't want it to get in Nergigante's way, no, not at all.

"Mm... I'll always remember your taste," Nergigante growled, lapping Gene's buttocks, teasing the tip of his tongue into the drake's clean hole, as tight as it was. "Are you ready?"

Of course, the only answer that Gene could give was "yes," moaning it out loud, tongue flickering out between his teeth.

"Oh, fuck, yes..."

Lust was the order of the day and the name of the game, for there could be nothing else there, the day quiet, in the shelter of a cliff, though the hour was late in the afternoon. They would not be seen there as Nergigante drew back only enough to present the thickly rounded, drooling tip of his cock to Gene's tail hole, pushing in slowly but surely. There was no need, once again, to ask for permission that had already been given.

"Ohhhhh..."

His moan could not be contained, his cock so hard, aching so very much, dripping and drooling, his anal ring stretched wider and wider. It was a huge length, monstrous, even if the drake was not oversized in that regard, but perfectly so to penetrate a willing partner. And yet Gene's body took every inch that the huge dragon had to give, his body swallowing it all up eagerly as his backside clenched around it. Any twitches and pulses of muscle found there, however, were purely involuntary and simply his body adjusting to such a thick girth.

"Mm, so tight..." Nergigante growled, eyes half-lidded, heat warming his throat as he thrust. "It's... Mmm... Been a while..."

Even elder dragons, after all, had to have some fun and time to themselves to expend their lustful energy, though Gene would do nicely for that. Who would have thought that he'd find someone like him, so close to him in his body that worked just right? There was no love between them, but there was a kinky need to explore, the bigger dragon thrusting, grinding, grunting and moaning while he took what both of them thought was, quite fairly, their dues to one another.

Gene groaned, yet didn't have the breath for words as lust overpowered him, sensations crashing in on one another that could not be controlled. He heaved and panted, tongue hanging out over his chunky teeth, eyes closed, though everything stood out to him in sharp definition. He had been quite cool under the cliff before but the heat of Nergigante had him panting and gasping, burning up, snarling and wanting more, even though he could not scrabble with his feet and claws to heft his backside up any further.

No... He was there to take the long, deep strokes of the dragon's cock as intended, bearing through it, each stroke seeming to reach to the depths of his anal passage. They didn't need to worry about how his cock fit in there, only that there was no pain, only a delicious strain and stretch that had even Nergigante shuddering through.

"Unff... Yes..."

The drake was not immune to lust, after all, grunting and hunching over, his wings mantled, though he could use them to support his weight on the rocky ground too, tail thrashing. It cracked into the base of the cliff, scattering stones and loose earth, though their passion was not to be curtailed too soon.

Too long, too long ago... An elder dragon should never have waited for so long to spend a load, to express the need that lay deep within all drakes like him. Energy surged through him, revitalised and renewed, snarling and peeling his lips back from his teeth as if in an expression of danger, though it was pure lust searing through, his scales trying to lift at the edges simply to release a touch more heat from his body.

Yet the true release came in the build-up of passion deep in his loins, aching and pulsing, needing to be spent then more than any other time ever before. With a deep, guttural roar dredged up from the pit of his stomach, he triumphed over Gene, Nergigante spending his seed into the smaller drake's tail hole, the thinner length of tail pushed up against his lower stomach as it wriggled temptingly back and forth. Not that Nergigante needed to be tempted as his flanks shuddered, muscles contracting, spend spurt after spurt of thick, creamy seed deeply up into Gene's backside.

The little dragon moaned, head hanging, resting on the rock, though there was little moss there to cushion him. He was right where he wanted to be, his head swimming and spinning in lust, moaning out loud, whimpering, though he could barely get any words out. His cock was still hard, pushing into the space between his body and the rock, not grinding, not touched, still desperate for that high himself even as he panted heavily with desire.

Soon... The stretch was so much, too much, his belly a little swollen from the pumping of so much cum, bloated yet in a good way. As Nergigante drew back, cum spilt from his backside as he came back to himself, delirious, or close enough, with lust. It marked his back end sloppily as he heaved and panted, though he would come back to himself in time, tail lifting, wanting more.

Yet the drake had something for him too, offering up his body, for he was not to be a brute of a top, simply because he was larger. No... That was not the way of it, the drake lying back on the grass a little further away from the cliff.

"I wouldn't want to catch the cliff again," he rumbled, mischief in his eyes. "To bring it down would spoil...this..."

What "this" was between them could not be defined and neither did they have to worry about that, Gene purring, licking his lips, getting his second wind.

"We'll see..."

The dragon's tail, as he lay on his back with his hind legs splayed, offering Gene easy access to his tail hole, was thick and guided the smaller drake in, though he could find his dick easily. It was still hard, resting back against Nergigante's belly, Gene's paws running up it, squeezing, teasing, marvelling at the fact that such a thick length had slipped into him like that. It was hotter than he would have cared to admit out loud.

"Mmm..."

Nergigante shuddered, Gene's paws stroking his length, not able to close all the way around him, though the dragon seemed smaller when he was on his back, in a more vulnerable position. Gene, however, could not hold himself back as he lined up his aching cock, so close already to orgasm, with his partner's tail hole, preparing for the plunge.

When it came, both dragons roared, their cries echoing off the cliff face, rocks tumbling loose, their lust not something that was set to be tamed any time soon. They had found one another, dragons that could fuck and push past any limits, limits that other anthros and humans may have faced, but, oh: they were simply not for them! Gene snarled as he plunged in, thrusting and grinding, using every inch of his cock as he speared lustfully into Nergigante's backside, his anal ring stretching around him. Even with the difference in their sizes at play, he filled the dragon's tight hole, his body accommodating him, bodies coming together just as they were supposed to.

They might not have fucked before, but they acted as if they already knew each other's bodies inside out, thrusting, grinding, Nergigante moaning deep in the back of his throat. The big dragon growled as if he wanted to lay his head back, horns brushing the stones, yet the pebbles were worn smooth already by the passage of time and there was little that could be placed there suitable to harm either dragon in the slightest.

Gene lost himself, thrust after thrust crammed into Nergigante's anal ring, stretching out his passage, finding out just how their bodies fit together. He couldn't help it, tried holding his breath, slamming, grinding, losing himself. All he knew was how good that tightness felt around his cock, squeezing and clenching, massaging his length, though he could not say whether Nergigante was doing it deliberately or not. There was a big part of Gene that simply didn't give a damn there.

It didn't matter, nothing mattered, only the heat between them, electric tension crackling. They were far out and away from civilisation and yet it was the best place for them to be, lust coursing through with every pounding beat of their hearts. Gene cried out, a guttural snarl blasting forth, yet he was not there to hold off from climax as he ground in, his loins aching, need bubbling up from deep within.

He may not have had quite as much seed to give as the drake, but Nergigante took his cum without a drop leaking forth, a hot splash tangible even inside his tight passage. The dragon trembled, tongue hanging out, lusting for it, relaxing back, their bodies rocking and pulsing together in the glow of pumping orgasm.

Slowly but surely, Gene's orgasm tapered off, easing down, though he stayed deep within the dragon's anal passage until he was quite sure that every drop of cum had been spent. His head spun, dizzy in the afterglow, yet the wide, goofy grin that spread across his lips pulled them back from his teeth, making him appear fiercer than he was.

Well, maybe to some. But not always. There were always more scales and sides to a dragon than most gave them credit for.

However, having found Nergigante, Gene was quite sure that he would not be wanting for another like-minded soul for a very long time!

Only time would tell how their lust would play out, twisting and turning into something fresh and alluring...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love Both Ways A man and dragon switch roles in loving lust...in Fetish
The Hunter's New Pet A hunter claims a new pet in a dragoness...in NonConsent/Reluctance
DILF Werewolf Next Door Callie's older werewolf neighbor gives it to her good.in NonHuman
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Her Dragon Saviour An elf maiden loses her virginity to a dragon...in NonHuman
More Stories