The Hunter's New Pet

Story Info
A hunter claims a new pet in a dragoness...
5.1k words
15.8k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The worgen hunter hunkered down low to the ground, his were-like form not something that could ever have been mistaken for a mere wolf, his back thickly furred with a ruff around his neck. His fur was a dark grey, though often mistaken for a blue hue in the right light, the roughness around his eyes begging at harsher times. Yet after being transformed into a worgen, well...just what did he think life was going to be like?

No... Life was never going to be easy for Sael in Azeroth, once a man but cursed into becoming a worgen. Some saw it as a blessing, some as a curse: to be honest, he solely saw it as "life". It was not a good world in which he lived, though the worgen had a plan, his faithful pet tiger crawling along beside him.

"Steady there, Fang..."

Not the most original name, though they said that hunters were like that. They could call their pets, the ones that worked with and hunted with them, whatever they liked, however, and no one else could have any say over that. Yet he had a quarry ahead of him, slumbering soundly with softly pouring rises and falls of breath, that would best even his faithful tiger, Fang.

He was so close, brushing aside the foliage to bear witness to her, on the ground, for the very first time. And, so, he would be the very first hunter to tame a dragon, now that her titan-given power had been sacrificed to stop Deathwing.

Rarely did Ysera, former Dragon Aspect of the Green Dragonflight, leave the Emerald Dream, but it was her moment of greatest vulnerability, as much power as she held. He trembled, peering through the bushes at the large green dragoness slumbering beneath the tree, though its large, overarching branches would not protect her where she was, regardless of how the dragoness may have enchanted the surrounding area.

He crept up on her, feeling his hunter's powers at his fingertips, claws digging into his hands. Yes, it was different than magic, but a sort of magic in itself, his breath catching, wanting to snuffle to take in even more scents than he already was. Wet grass tickled his bare paws as his tail stiffened, a predator sensing his quarry before him.

It was not Fang, however, that needed to hold steady as he approached, out in the open, the tiger guarding Sael's flank. The smallest wrong movement would render everything a moot point as he fought for his life, tail lifting as he released just a little of his musk -- what he had under his control. Worgen were, indeed, a musky species but did not spray like skunks (as much as humans said that they did), though they could exude a manner of their scent for mating and breeding purposes.

And it was exactly how he intended to draw her in, to lower her defences. Ysera's nostrils quivered, the purple underside of her neck hidden by how her neck was stretched out, though the light rustling of his passage did not alert her to his presence. Fang crouched, waiting on his command, for this was not a target that he was to attack. Not this time.

His powers to tame came easily to his fingertips, exerting his influence over Ysera as the dragon's nostrils twitched, taking in more and more of his musky scent, teasing into her system. Once she was under his control, there would be no going back, Sael clenching his jaws as he poured every ounce of energy he had into the taming.

Energy strung out between him and the dragoness, wrapping around her, but Ysera was not destined to remain asleep for longer, her head snapping up, a growl breaking her lips, birds scattering with strangled cries from the tree above her. Her huge body lumbered in an instant to its feet, shaking herself off, her steely gaze fixed on him, horns rising on either side of her head in such a way that they seemed to give her even more height.

"Who dares disturb me?"

She was not fearsome in her tone, though she spoke with the wisdom of the ages too -- something more that Sael wanted to take for himself. The worgen ground his jaws together until they ached, a muscle jumping at the corner, snarling through the taming as she struggled and thrashed -- or, at least, she tried to. All the dragon could do, while trapped in his taming and the lure of his musk, was shudder back and forth, her claws digging furiously into the ground, jaws parted.

"You! You dare try to tame me?"

Her fury was palatable and yet Sael could not break for even a moment to fight or to run, not even to speak. He had to keep going as she dragged up one foot after the other from the ground, though he'd gotten a head start on her. Wild creatures usually attacked when he was striving to tame them and time was absolute of the essence when it came to bringing them over to his side, letting them become the loyal faithful pets that they were always meant to be. An eagle swooped overhead, perhaps a druid or a pet, but he did not care, the dragoness approaching, snarling, eyes intent.

And yet...she slowed, snuffing at the air, allowing his taming power to envelope her further, forcing her down, a grunt breaking her lips.

"Agh... What...is...this?"

It was not a "control" that she was familiar with, not when it was being exerted over her, but she could not help it, not as his musk infiltrated her system, so thick, so musky, seeming to drag its way down into her lungs and stay there. It forced her to pause and that was a moment that Ysera could not afford as her head rolled weakly from one side to the other, losing her sense of being as her mind and her body, slowly but surely, were chained to another.

Sael growled, eyes wide, hardly able to believe that it had worked, though maybe that was the added dose of worgen musk that he had exuded. No one had ever tried (or at least not succeeded) to tame a dragon and he was the first, so who was to know that that was not truly the key to bringing another under his control? The dragon growled, though her will was broken, tied to him, her body relaxing, breath coming in slower, deeper gasps, sides moving more than should have been natural if she was, in fact, truly relaxed.

"You..." Her breath came raggedly, as if every gasp clawed at her chest. "That scent... What have you done to me?"

Horror laced her tone as she fought back, though the dragon under his influence could not even move a muscle when all Sael sent to her through their link was, stay still. It was not a big command, not much of a powerful one either, but it was enough to keep her where she was, allowing her body to recover from the furtive struggle, the ground torn up between the spot where she'd been sleeping and where she had managed to get too before being dragged to a halt.

He shivered. Everything could have gone so wrong so quickly...and yet he had succeeded!

"Well done, Fang," he said with a grin, laying a hand on the tiger's head. "You've done well... But you can rest now."

No longer in active service to his master, the tiger nodded and purred, butting his head against the worgen's thigh before retreating to a safe distance, settling down to lick his paws. He had no concerns about his status as a hunter's pet, though Ysera, on the other hand, was an intelligent being who snarled and fought back with every fibre of will in her being.

"You cannot do this to a Dragon Aspect!" She hissed, teeth clenched, though the rush of breath came with a hint of the last meal she'd eaten. "You fool, worgen... Your taming will never hold!"

Sael grinned and shook his head.

"That's where you're wrong... For there are other things that I can do to control you, so that I may become the most fearsome hunter in all the land. Breeding you repeatedly, of course, and putting my pups in your womb will only be a start."

The dragoness recoiled, but could do nothing more than that. She was too far locked under his spell, her flanks shuddering with breath, though even her tail was still. Her body was forced to keep breathing, that thick musk flowing into her system, infiltrating the part of her mind that could be induced to more rational decision making. Yet that was exactly the effect that Sael wanted to have over her as he waved his tail back and forth a little, encouraging his musk to spread in such a way that there was nothing at all that the dragon could do to escape it.

"You will be mine, Ysera," he said softly, more boldly closing the distance between them as he caressed her face. "You will never again want for anything while I provide for you. But you will bear my offspring, again and again, a tamed pet for all to see."

"They'll know who I am," Ysera hissed, eyes smouldering. "You will not get away with this worgen, by the might of the Dragonflight and my teeth... You will pay."

"Then I'll have to keep you tamed forever, won't I, if you're going to go around making threats like that?"

Sael grinned and licked his lips, loosening the belt that held up his loose pants, though he was not wearing any heavy armour at the time. That had not been the point of slyly creeping up on Ysera to bring her into his fold, though the dragoness may have had a lot to teach him, like she had taught the druids, if he had asked her rather than enslaving her. That was by the by, however, as he stepped out of his trousers, the loose fabric pooling on the ground.

One change that he'd had to get used to, as a worgen, had been having a sheath instead of just a cock, though a worgen dick slipped easily enough from it as he folded the soft, velvety fold of flesh. The fur that covered was softer and silkier than the rest of his body, allowing his length to push easily from his sheath as he grunted thickly, need rising.

"Bred and taken..." He moaned, taunting her, the dragoness trapped and pinned to the ground. "Filled with pups over and over again. How does that sound as an existence to you, Ysera?"

He was cocky, too cocky, yet the hunter was in such a position where he could afford to be cocky, considering that he had her under his control. He boldly rubbed his hardening shaft, which was tapered to a wolf-like point, against the side of her muzzle, adding another marking dose of musk and pre-cum, which was even more potent than what could be exuded from what was under his tail.

"You'll...agh... I don't...want...this..."

Yet her words were weak as she shook her head, resisting it, fighting back, jaws parting even though she could not sink her teeth into him. She needed to fight back and yet a hunter's taming, in its absoluteness, took that entirely from her as she shuddered and the worgen trailed his hands over her body, enjoying the simple warmth of her scales.

"Your scales are so supple and beautiful... I hope you pass on your best traits to our pups."

He didn't yet know whether worgen or dragon or hybrids would be birthed, in time, but that was not something that Sael could concern himself with, his whole body trembling with the excitement of reaping the spoils of the seed he longed to sow. The dragoness was large, though not so large that he could not breed her, the size difference between them making his power over her all the more delicious. There would not be a hunter nor any worgen -- nay! No one! -- in Azeroth that would stand up to him when he had a dragon at his side!

Yet Sael had to keep her with him, licking his lips, the dragoness' tail clamped down over her backside so that her sex could not be reached. That, however, was easily fixed.

"Move your tail, Ysera, and lie on your side."

He kept his commands plain and simple so that they could better be followed, though the dragoness had no choice anyway. As much as she growled and rumbled her dissent, there was nothing she could do to fight back, obeying him as she slipped onto her side and shamefully wriggled her tail out of the way.

"Don't do it..."

She did not beg, for Ysera was too proud for that, her head snaking back and forth in subtle distress, though he was far from her fangs at the back end of her body. The worgen took his cock in hand, pressing it up to her vent, which was tucked up close to her tail, though her tail hole and vent for her genitalia were separate. That was interesting, very interesting, as he had wondered if she would end up being the sort of dragon that had a cloaca.

It was all a learning experience, yet his drooling, dripping member could not be held back for a single moment more as he growled and plunged inside her. The dragoness grunted at the intrusion, but Sael did not even pay note to that as he thrust and ground, pushing into her rudely and crudely, as if her body didn't matter to him. Of course, that was how the taming bond worked, in time, developing the bond and relationship between them, though not at that time. All Sael wanted to do was to thrust and grind, to fill her, need washing through him as his nuts felt as if they were pulsing, even if that was something only present in his mind.

Her scent on the air, something with a touch of floral, though there was a draconic musk there too that reminded the worgen of a mossy forest floor after recent rain, perhaps with a touch of pine in there too. Sael licked his lips and growled deeply, lips rippling down the line of his muzzle as he shook himself, digging his claws lightly into her scales.

The worgen did not care, though he forced her body to feel pleasure too through their bond, grinding over her G-spot without knowing it, though that was merely a side-effect of mating. His cock plunged into her, the unformed knot at the base yearning to swell, though he would have a moment still for himself, grunting, moaning, thrusting with the feral intent of a true worgen.

Maybe, in a way, he was trying to make up for failing as a human hunter and having to start over, all over again, as a worgen hunter, his whole life turned upside-down. He'd just wanted a fresh start, something to set him apart in his new life, even if it could not be said that he at all went about it in the right way. That was alright though, for there was no comeuppance coming to him any time soon, only the sweetness of her hot vent closing around him, her inner muscles instinctively pulling and rippling around him.

"Unff... Do you milk everyone like this?"

Of course, Sael did not mean to imply that she slept with a large number, especially when she was being forced, though that was by the by as the dragoness hissed. His cock gave her some pleasure as it ground over her most sensitive flesh, his knot swelling a little, readying itself, pulling and tugging at her entrance.

"You...will...pay..."

Yet her will was fading, the breeding sending her mind twisting and tumbling, for she was still sentient and thinking and no pet would ever truly be a mindless drone. That was not what a true hunter needed either in the fight for Azeroth and the adventure that lay ahead of Sael, the worgen slamming in as birds landed back in the tree above them, curiously looking down and chirping. They sensed that there was no remaining threat there, returning to their daily lives, only seeing two creatures that were engaging in mating, perfectly normal.

His claws dug into the loam as he bore down, putting force into his thrusts, the slap of his hips on her scales rising and rising. Sael would not hold back as he sealed his knot inside her to swell, locking them together, though his hunter's influence and power flowed from him too with every thrust, further deepening and sealing their bond.

"Swollen with my pups..." His tongue hung out from his muzzle, perhaps lusting for the moment a little more than he should have been. "Everyone is going to revere me!"

The worgen threw his head back and howled, though the dragoness shook under him, slipping away from herself. Yet the hunter could not understand, not from her perspective, just how good it felt for her to be bred, to be filled again after so long, his cock fitting inside her snug sex so very perfectly, even though they were very different creatures. Some tiny part of her broke as her cunny locked down and around his knot, squeezing it furiously, aching for his load as he induced heat in her.

And then there would be no going back, not after it was obvious that she was swollen with his offspring, forced to remain a submissive pet to him, regardless of what she wanted for herself. Yet the dragoness moaned out a true moan, tongue flickering out over the edge of her teeth, her eyes half-lidded, relishing, in some small way, in the pleasure too.

Ysera didn't want it...but there was a part of her that wanted it too. That didn't have to be explained, not as Sael leaned over her, resting his weight on her back end as he spent himself inside her, letting loose with thick, heady spurts of cum. There was not as much seed there as would have been the case with a dragon of her size and tenor breeding her, but it would be more than enough to seed her full.

And that was all that was needed as he drove into her, thrusting shortly and sharply through the peak of his orgasm, his knot ensuring that they stayed together. Yet the dragoness softened a little towards him, her body warming with lust, not ready yet to sacrifice that, as much as she didn't want to be a pet to the hunter either.

It was a conflict, but one that would have plenty of time to work out, the hunter pushing into her, thrusting deeply, staying there, seated as deep as he could go with his knot tugging at her vent.

"Mmph..." She groaned, trying to rock her hips back, though she was still under Sael's influence. "That..."

He smirked, licking his lips.

"Are you starting to enjoy it already? It's not shameful, you know. This could even be good for you."

As uncertain as Ysera was about all that, there was a part of her that could not deny how hot and tight her sex felt as it closed around him, squeezing, wanting more. She had not orgasmed yet and that left her body aching for it, shifting her weight back and forth from one hip to the other, need pulsing, her whole body feeling as if it was vibrating with need even if she was not moving at all.

Sael took note of her quietness, how she watched him, allowing his knot to soften before he stepped back and pulled from her. The heat of the dragon's pussy had kept his shaft hard even as the knot softened, the thick scent of her hanging in the air luring him on for more.

"On your back this time, Ysera. I want to see your muzzle as I take you."

"Only worgen say things like that."

He blinked at her quip, though chanced that that was a small smile on the dragoness' muzzle.

"What?"

She nodded at him.

"You said "muzzle" and not "face". You're becoming more wolf-like."

"And you are becoming more pet-like already."

There was a change there, residing between the two of them, something of an understanding and perhaps a curiosity too. But that was not to be worried about, not something for the two of them as Ysera obeyed, on her back, her tail laid out before her and her back up against the tree a little so that she was half-sitting up.

Her vent welcomed him again as Sael stood astride her tail to breed her once more, finding her cunny easily to slip inside. His thrusts were just as rampant as the first, but there were more moans from the dragoness, relaxing into it a little more, her eyes half-open, if a little curious as to what was going to happen next.

Sael's skin prickled with need, sweating lightly from the glands under his arms and between his legs, though such muskiness only helped. The dragoness was already far under his command and he sealed the deal more and more with every thrust, grinding and humping, his back rounding as his glutes tensed and squeezed to slam in all the more fervently. Ysera was more than large enough to take it, his enslaved dragon pet, the day moving on faintly into the early afternoon, though there would never again be a day quite like it for them ever again.

12