All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 22'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hate to say this, but I think you accidentally resubmitted the previous chapter.

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 9 years agoAuthor
You're right

Ugh...

I've been having a hell of a time getting things on LE lately as it is, now I don't have the time to go back and forth trying to unscrew this kerfuffle. I really wish this place was more intuitive..

I quite sincerely do not have the time (and at present, the will) to fix this. . . If you'd like to get the entire story in its proper order, I have the PDFs available for download on my blog: tsilverwolf.wordpress.com/dragon-slayers/

Even though this'll likely mean my account is banned, you'll be able to download the correct sequence and keep up to date with what I'm doing. . . My being homeless sucks enough of my time and energy, I'm not going to burn even more with this site. -_-'

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

i can understand your frustration, especially given your current living conditions. Thank you for sharing the link. Hopefully, when time and life allow, you'll be able to continue the story here on Lit. i know i am not the only reader interested in the world and characters you have created. You have a complexity and depth to each of your characters that draws people into wanting to see what happens next. i look forward to checking out your link. And i don't see why they should ban you for posting it when they messed up posting the correct chapter.

i will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers that your living situation improves very soon. *warm smile* Thank you again for creating this wonderful world filled with characters that i have come to feel a part of. Be blessed and know that others continue to care about you.

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
Wtf

This is the same as 21

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous