All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 32'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DeaconCrossDeaconCrossalmost 9 years ago
Hurting my head

Hey buddy you need to start getting your story line straight. You jump around a lot and still haven't done any thing with Ammy. In a town that small ( one small stinky inn) it is almost impossible to hide. Any way I don't mean to sound like a doubter or a pouter but you need to get the group together and foucsed on the quest. Hey I like your characters and your story is interesting enough for me to enjoy reading all 32 of them. Keep up the good work.

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I agree

Hey, thanks for commenting and for the honest feedback. I agree, it needs to be tightened up drastically. . . I have a huge tendency to over write, but when I'm doing the revisions and stuff it gets tightened up considerably. That said, Ammy is going to be making a return in the next volume once I get it all plotted out and stuff. I'm going to sit down next month and hash out the next volume in detail before I start writing, maybe it'll keep things tighter. Thanks again for the feedback,I really appreciate it. I need someone to kick my ass up in between my ears now and then to keep me focused. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous