All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 58'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 6 years ago
Good story telling skills

I like the subtle tense between characters and the dialog.

I really don't get the low score because it's a very good writing.

Do I have to read 58 chapters to understand whats going on or can I jump on the wagon on chapter 58?

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks Metamorphose. It's not perfect, but this is all first draft stuff, so it'll come out in revisions-- but no, I'm starting each volume to be read from a cold start, I'll fill in things as we go and try to keep it in service to world building.

Thanks so much for your comment and rating and I'll have the next entry up Tuesday at the latest, working ona 2 release/week situation, so keep an eye out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent start

Like meta said very good writing skill

Dont let the score deter you. You are a very good writer.

Sometimes the score dont match

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope for the next episode soon

Every time I open Literotica and see a new story by you, my day becomes a little brighter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What I didn't get is

How can a horse team drag a sloop? Are they some kind of mammoth superstrong horses?

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
The horse issue

So this is something I really didn't clarify in this chapter because I forgot-- I'm silly. But it's mentioned in earlier chapters that the ships mentioned use the outline of their naval counterparts shrunken down by a fair percentage.

Sarah's original design inspired the creator of the boat they have now to try to replicate what she'd made before he moved far east. So again, smaller than full sized ship, names getting used interchangeably for the sake of speed rather than clarity. I'll fix that in the future, but these are definitely not multi-ton sailing vessels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved the interaction between the vharacters

Go team Sarah

5 stars

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

So the next chapter's been sitting in the que for a couple days.. Just waiting on LE to approve it, stay tuned! Sorry about the delay >_>

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting and well written

wtf with the low scores question?

Tons of published works and alll of them have H for hot.

Doesnt look like this girl is underappriciated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous