Dragon Tales 07: China

Story Info
Dragons in China - encounters.
8.9k words
4.73
1.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

China -- the Beginning

I'm not sure really how it started, but one day, my friends and I realized that we seem to have adopted some humans. Not that they were pets or anything like that, but we had sort of taken them under our wing, so to speak. We were spending more and more time with them in their little enclave and getting more and more involved with them both physically and emotionally.

I guess I'll start with my beginnings. My name is -- oh, forget that -- as we usually just speak telepathically, it's not really pronounceable. Just call me PoLing. I'm a dragon. I know, everyone thinks big teeth, big wings, hoards gold, etc., etc. Well, if you've read the previous chapters by that historian guy and Que, you should have a pretty good idea of what we really are (top of the food chain and fairly happy with it; given to spending our time in a number of pursuits, including hedonism, meditation, and even study of the world and our universe). Let's just say that we dragons are as varied in what we do as the human population, but with even more opportunities due to our learned and inherited skills and abilities.

I grew up after the diaspora and the spread of mammals over the planet. I was fortunate (I think) to grow up in a fair sized community of dragons who took the time to teach us (the young) how to use our bodies and our minds, how to use the power of the ley lines, and to be inquisitive about the world around us. Of course, being young, we did the usual things -- changing shapes, engaging in sex in a variety of ways (being a young, fairly attractive female, I never lacked for willing partners), and doing all sorts of what some might consider to be fairly risky behaviors.

As we gained a bit of maturity, I and a few of my friends decided to head out on our own. We headed to an area now known as the Yangtze River drainage (I know, a rather large area). We found a nice area with some caves up on some bluffs overlooking the river and made ourselves to home.

We had a wonderful area to roam along the river. The topography varied from steep cliffs to broad valleys along the river. There were animals in plenty upon which we could feed. We would fly over the area for hours, riding the thermals along the cliffs; or we would run through the riparian woodlands; or slither through the swampy areas -- taking a variety of forms.

We continued to practice our skills, mentally transporting ourselves from place to place, and also through time, always using the caves as our home base. Periodically, we would encounter groups of humans -- in fact, many of them started to settle in our valley. We would watch them a bit, and then move on, without really interacting.

Eventually, we came to a time when we encountered another group of humans entering our valley. It was probably about 10,000 years BP (before present, or 8,000 BC).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I and my best friend were wandering along one of the game trails conversing mentally when we heard a bit of noise ahead of us. Being the cautious (lol) individuals we were, we drifted off the trail, changed our coloring to blend in with the surrounding vegetation and waited.

We soon saw a group of humans -- seemed to be about 30 of them -- men, women and children -- coming up the trail ahead of us. There were a couple of the men out in front and a couple bringing up the rear. We just watched them pass us by (nope, never saw us). I asked my friend, "shall we follow?" You know we did.

The easiest way was to transform into rather large birds and just sort of drift along overhead. Now, as mentioned, we had seen quite a few humans in our valley over the years. Many had settled in for a while, and then moved on -- I think you call them hunter/gatherers due to their lifestyle -- the men would fish and hunt wild game, and the women would gather miscellaneous food stuffs (plants, bird's eggs, etc.). They would make camps for a while and then move along when the resources dwindled.

This group settled down in a nice camping area on high ground overlooking where a smaller stream flowed into the Yangtze. They were above the flood plain, with a decent view of the surrounding area, and close to a good water source. They had obviously done this before.

Over the next few days, my friend and I spent a fair amount of time watching the group set up their camp. It was interesting -- no, it was fascinating. We became engrossed in their daily activities. I especially enjoyed watching some of the men and women interacting sexually (hey, I did mention hedonism, did I not).

My friend (you can call her MeiLing) and I had an active sexual life of our own with several of our fellow dragons -- a variety of positions, even a variety of shapes. We were always looking for new ways to enjoy our bodies. Not having previously paid much attention to humans, our observations were very intriguing.

In fact, it was so intriguing that we began actively considering how we might experience some of what we were seeing. To that end, we began practicing changing shape into that of the local hunter/gatherer women. They were about the same size as us (general mass) at about 5' and 100 pounds, so it was not much work to make the physical changes. The tricky part was to match them genetically -- you know, DNA-wise. We blipped out to some other areas and talked with some other dragons who had already changed into human form (actually, they just let us access their memories, a whole lot easier to follow their memories).

We also traveled a bit outside of our normal area to check on how some of the women in other groups appeared. There was considerable variety. We eventually decided what we liked -- physical appearance, facial appearance, etc. and voila' we were cute little human girls, including all of the interesting human sexual parts (and we made sure that those parts had the proper nerve endings to ensure our pleasure).

After quite a bit of thought and discussion, we decided that the best thing to do would be to "accidentally" meet a couple of the hunters who did not seem to be attached to any of the women, but seemed to have several of the unattached women interacting with them routinely (and coming back for more, repeatedly). We figured that if they were good enough for repeat performances, they must know what they were doing.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

On the day our adventure began, MeiLing and I changed into our cute little human female forms, donned the garments that seemed appropriate (not much, it was summer after all), picked up a couple of gathering bags (we had observed the women using similar bags) and (after flying overhead to see where our prey was heading) blipped ourselves to a spot on the trail a bit ahead of the two hunters.

Once in position near the trail, we began innocently collecting some of the local foodstuffs we had seen the women collect. We relaxed into our human personas and chatted mentally about what we thought might happen.

As it happened, we became so wrapped up in what we were doing that when the hunters finally showed up, we were quite surprised. It seems that, being hunters, they were hunting -- that meant they were in "silent" mode so they would not scare any game, and "observant" mode so they would notice any potential prey. They silently observed us, moved in, and then loomed over us.

We both gasped when we saw them looming over us, leering at us too. It was rather intimidating, even though it was what we'd been seeking. I mean, really, here I was a petite little cutie of about 5' and 100 pounds, long black hair looking up at this 5'6" guy who probably had 50 pounds on me, and did I say that he was looking at me like I was prime, grade A beef?

He said something to me, then frowned when I returned a rather blank stare (sorry, I'm a dragon, I don't usually make much noise and my "talking" is pretty much done mind to mind). I had no idea what he said. He looked to MeiLing and said something and she gave him the same blank stare. He then said something to his friend, reached down to me and just ripped off what little clothing I had.

Wow, talk about lacking social graces. His friend then did the same thing to MeiLing -- just reached down and pulled her clothing right off of her. They then grinned at each other and shed their own clothing.

Now I'm not really into being raped, but let's face it. This was why we had placed ourselves where we were, so it wasn't really rape in that sense. We just hadn't expected such an abrupt start to the proceedings.

Did I say how these two guys were looming over us -- and leering at us? Or how, in this position, there was part of their anatomy that was right in our faces? What were a couple of poor, helpless dragon girls to do. With a quick glance at each other, we both grabbed a pair of well-muscled buns and each inhaled a human cock for the first time. Being a bit experienced in our usual forms, it took us no time to take them to their roots -- whereupon, we commenced sucking, and licking, and generally giving these two guys the surprise of their lives.

I have to say, I really enjoyed the experience. The guys were nicely hung for their build, but a bit less than the dragons we usually hung out with -- in other words, we had no problem gobbling them straight down and doing as we wished -- a pleasant mouthful. It was a pleasant surprise for us when they recovered a bit, reached down and began to fondle our breasts. Fondle, hell, who am I kidding. The both grabbed hold of our sweet mammaries and started working on them like they were trying to milk a cow, squeezing the entire breast repeatedly -- I could definitely feel mine swell with blood. And then they latched onto our nipples, rhythmically squeezing and twisting them. Wow! The feeling was definitely doing something to me -- and went right down to my pussy. My clit was tingling too -- I was ready for more.

MeiLing and I had probably spent about 5 minutes on our guys, thoroughly licking, sucking and just enjoying them. With the attention they paid to our breasts, we were soon panting -- yeah, we were in heat. So we just nudged them onto their backs (where they happily went), and we climbed on top. I had such a tingly feeling in my small breasts, that I just rubbed them, nay, I abraded them (and especially my rather sensitive nipples) on my guy's chest. At the same time, I had such a need in my pussy that I was stroking it up and down his very erect shaft (I'd of said that I was dry-humping him, except that neither of us was dry).

This went on for a bit, the guys both taken by surprise and enjoying it. Then they again took matters in hand. By that I mean they both flipped us right over, landed on top of us, and drove themselves to the hilt in our soppy pussies. Oh my, bliss. Like I said, they weren't big by dragon standards, but for our petite little human vaginas, they did the job nicely.

My guy just let it rip. Nothing gentle about it. He powered into me like there was no tomorrow. And, I loved it. I was groaning. I was moaning. I was whimpering as that cock repeatedly slammed into my pussy. I could feel the veins against my inner walls. He was slamming my clit with his pubic bone with every stroke. Hell, he was almost slamming my cervix he was going so deep. I think I actually screamed when I came. I know that I had no control over my body.

Fortunately, he still had some control, which he then demonstrated. He turned my over onto my front, raised my rear, and slammed back into me doggy style. I couldn't do a thing to help or hinder him. I just lay there, my face on my arms, knees spread apart as he went to town some more. Oh wow -- I was loving it. I'd arranged this so I could get a different experience, and boy, was I getting it.

Did I tell you that he had stamina? It seems that he did -- maybe why those other young women in his group kept coming back for more? He just kept pounding away at me, and I started orgasming and orgasming again. Then, while still pounding away, he slapped my butt cheeks -- not caress, spank. Wow, that did it for me even more -- I was coming non-stop. He was riding me like I was his little pony and wow, was he a stallion. Then he grabbed my hair and used it like reins. I didn't think things could get any better, but they did -- who knew I liked being dominated like this. And he just kept pounding my little pussy.

When he reached down and started playing with and then pinching my clit, I lost it. I screamed and passed out.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When I came to, I had no idea where I was. I was lying naked on some sort of woven grass mat and it was dark. I just lay there, trying to gather my senses -- I felt so relaxed -- quite sated, I realized -- and then it came back to me what I'd done (or what had been done to me (grin)). I gingerly got to my knees and felt around me, discovering that I seemed to be in some sort of woven structure, covered with grass and brush. I floundered a bit, and found a way out of the hut.

There were a number of people wandering around, mostly congregating by a cooking fire in the middle of several small huts. I recognized the place. I was in the hunter/gatherer encampment. I could look out and see the river from the camp. I gave an unconscious sigh of relief, and sent out a mental call to MeiLing. I was answered by a faint, blurry "hey there." At least she was okay -- probably as wobbly as I was.

I slowly got to my feet and walked toward the people around the fire. Feeling as if something was running down my leg, I looked down to see that, yes, something was running down my leg -- a fair amount of sperm in fact. Hmm, I thought, interesting, and continued toward the fire.

When I arrived at the fire, one of the women took one look at me, grabbed my arm and hauled me down the hill to the stream. She then indicated that I should wash myself, which I happily did. A bit brisk (cool water), but quite refreshing; and it woke me right up, to the point of my wondering "what next."

I soon found out as the woman again grabbed my arm, and pointing to several pieces of downed tree limbs indicated that I should grab them and come along. I shrugged, picked up some wood, and followed her back to the fire. After setting down the wood, a couple of them started talking at me -- I had no idea what they wanted -- well, I had an idea -- like, "who are you," "where are you from," etc. I just stood there with a blank look on my face as I didn't know how to respond.

Finally, I thought about trying to read their minds to see what they wanted. I concentrated on the woman who seemed to be directing the others around the fire. Here mind was so different from a dragon's that it was extremely difficult to pull out any of her thoughts. Being momentarily ignored, I just sort of squatted by the fire and watched what was happening.

It didn't take long for the in-charge woman to notice my lack of activity and give me some direction. When I just looked at her blankly, she made motions enough for me to understand that I was to get more wood. So I did. And then she sent me for more, and more -- I ended up spending the rest of the day fetching wood. Then they gave me some pottery jars and sent me for water. Sometime during all of this fetching this and that, MeiLing joined me and she was busy fetching too.

As evening settled in, the group (tribe, clan, extended family?) gathered to eat. After they had all had their fill, they allowed us some too. As it got dark, they began pairing up and retiring to the various huts, some as couples, some with kids in tow. Soon, all that was left were some of the unattached men and women. A couple of the men approached MeiLing and myself, removed their loin clothes and indicated that they wanted us to lay down with them. We looked at each other, shrugged, and did so.

Just like our earlier time, there was very little fore-play. Both of the guys pretty much grabbed and mauled our boobs, fingered our pussies, then climbed on top and went to town. I didn't care much for the approach, and neither did MeiLing. So we protested as well as we could -- not being able to talk with them.

The result was that a couple more guys came to each of us and held our arms so we couldn't move. The original two guys then went to town. They drilled us deeply, strongly, and altogether rather thoroughly, before both climaxing in our tender twats. Then, with very little time wasted, they rotated and two new guys climbed on-board. They proceeded to give us the same enthusiastic treatment.

I must say, it was a new experience to be held in place while someone just rutted away on top of me. As the first guy had lubricated me with his cum, the second guy slid around much more easily, and I have to admit I started to enjoy myself, even to the point of thrusting my hips up to meet his pile-driving cock. I think I even managed to cum about the time he filled me with his load. But I didn't have time to think about it as the third guy rotated into place and slid his cock home in my well-used sheath.

Things progressed as you would expect, with him enthusiastically delivering another load. As I lay there recovering a bit, I saw that MeiLing had experienced about the same as I had and was also recovering a bit. As it seemed that the guys had all gotten what they wanted, they wandered off and we were left lying by the fire, which slowly died down to coals and eventually went out.

We dragged ourselves down to the stream and cleaned up a bit. The next order of business was to change back into dragon form and go hunting. At night, that wasn't working real well, so we changed into owls so we could see better and ghost along better through the night. Eventually, we found a nice deer, dove on it in dragon form and enjoyed a nice meal. We then retired to our cozy cave in the cliffs and dropped into to a well-earned sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Come morning (alright, late morning, okay noon) we woke up and moved out to where we could laze in the sunshine. Then we discussed our experience from the day before.

We were both pleased with the first experience with the two hunters. They had been strong men who knew what they were doing, knew what they wanted, and pleasured us no end while taking what they wanted. We had both loved it so much that we both passed out from the pleasure.

I wasn't so keen on the carrying wood and water all afternoon after we had awoken; but I didn't mind being used by the three men in the evening.

MeiLing expressed the same feelings. Now . . . what to do about it . . . what next?

There were pros and cons of staying with the group. We could essentially be quasi-slaves who might or might not get the sex we were wanting. So, did we want to fetch and carry? Easy answer there -- no. Did we want to be just sex slaves to the entire group of men with any of them taking us when they wanted, like the previous evening? Did we want to just have a few more encounters with the two hunters? And, if so, did we want them to just take us as they had initially, or did we want something different? Just what did we want, and how were we to get it? It seemed that a bit more planning was required than we had initially done.

We finally came up with an idea, which almost developed into a plan -- hey, we were still fairly young and flighty dragons without a lot of experience (and little need for planning, as most things were ours for the taking as the apex predators in the ecosystem).

So, several days later, after watching the hunters take off and seeing where they went and what they did, we just happened to be frolicking in a little eddy of the Yangtze River in our dragon forms when our two hunters came upon us. Again, they were in hunter mode (remember -- silent, observant) and froze when they saw two dragons in the water -- I doubt that they had ever seen such a sight before.

I had taken a four-legged, winged form. I had brilliant, golden-colored scales which blended to more of a cream color on my belly. I had five fingers on each hand in front and five toes on each foot in back. I had a nice slender tail for balance. I kept the rest of my form fairly simple (no neck frills, no plates down the back, no huge fangs or tusks). I was going for a cute, sleek, non-threatening appearance.