Dragon Tales 07: China

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MeiLing was looking much the same except that she had beautiful, iridescent, teal-colored scales covering her body, blending to a softer blue on her belly. I thought we made a delightful couple while we played in the water.

With the arrival of the two hunters, we slowly climbed out of the water, spreading and fanning our wings to help dry, while appearing to be oblivious to the hunters. We even lifted ourselves off the ground a bit with our wings, just to show that we could fly. Then we walked around on our back legs (in our normal bi-pedal fashion) a bit before finding a comfortable spot on the grassy bank. Before sitting, we changed into our human shapes.

And then we waited, and we waited. It seems the hunters were not sure what to do. They recognized us from the previous encounter, yet the situation had changed when they saw us transpose from dragon to human form. We were no longer a couple of stray women that they could just take as they wanted, to force compliance. We had just jumped up the scale to an unknown value.

After conferring with MeiLing, I stood up, faced the direction of the hunters and beckoned to them, indicating that they should approach. Realizing that we knew they were watching, the two came out from behind the bushes and slowly approached. That they were very nervous and apprehensive was obvious. They just had no idea what we were, nor how we should be approached, nor if they should even get close to us.

I just kept beckoning them forward, and they just kept inching closer. It probably didn't hurt that we were two cute little human females with no clothing. When they got close enough, we indicated that they should put down their spears and remove their clothing. To help them decide, we both got down on our knees, spread our legs apart and lowered our heads to not look directly at them.

I could see them look at each other and start to smile. As nothing happened, they did as we indicated and came to stand in front of us. Let's just say that what happened next was nature taking its course. MeiLing and I both leaned forward and used our mouths on the two hunters, taking their small flaccid cocks entirely into our mouths where we used our tongues in a multitude of ways. Their cocks quickly became erect. As they did, the hunters' confidence levels rose equally.

Unlike the previous encounter, they did not wait for us to push them back and rub ourselves all over them. This time they jumped right into the fray. The first thing they did was to grab both of us by the head and start fucking our throats. This was a new experience, and again, with smaller-than-dragon cocks, it was not difficult for us to entertain them (and I rather liked being used like that). They did this for a while until they were sufficiently worked up, then pushed us onto our backs in the grass.

Surprisingly, they then dropped on top of us so that their mouths were even with our vaginas. And then the fun began. My hunter licked, sucked and nibbled on my thighs, all over my mons, on my labia, and then (yeehaw) he found my clit. While his mouth was working away and igniting my inner fires, his hands were busy too. He worked by breasts like crazy, and then concentrated on my nipples (oh yes), twisting and tugging on them. He grabbed my butt and held me up to his mouth, sucking on my entire mons, and then my clit. When he started on my clit with his mouth and tongue, he used his fingers to explore inside my labia -- oh yes!

I went into orbit. I started coming, and just kept on coming. He then lowered me to the ground and stabbed me with his nice human cock -- and I came undone. Once he slid inside, he started off much slower than our previous encounter -- just long, deep strokes -- heavenly to me. He had me singing (well, moaning and groaning anyway). He just kept going. Then he was going faster and pushing harder. Meanwhile, I was doing all that I could to keep up with him, rising to meet his thrusts faster and faster -- and moaning and groaning louder and louder. And yep, I came apart again -- this guy was good -- as good as any dragon partner I'd ever had (or maybe it was the way my human body reacted to his actions). Like before, he flipped me over and took me from behind. He played my like a fiddle and he was a master. He spanked me again. He pulled the reins of my hair, keeping me totally under his control. And then he attacked my clit again. And I lost it again. A girl can only take so much. I passed out again, completely.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When I came to this time, I was not laying comfortably on a mat in a hut. My head was lolling on my chest and I was spread-eagled in some type of framework, roughly upright, near a fire. I could wiggle a bit, but the rope -- seemed to be some sort of leather -- had very little give. As I woke up more, I realized that MeiLing was in the same situation; and we were being watched by our two hunters. They were sitting by their fire, overlooking the river where we had been bathing and then had sex. It seems as though they had just finished eating, as they were just relaxing, talking, and watching us.

Even though we were restrained, I wasn't too worried. We had gotten exactly what we had wanted, and I'm pretty sure that the hunters had enjoyed themselves too. I thought that I'd just hang around a bit (haha) and see what developed. While waiting, I tried to read the mind of "my" hunter (hey, after being shafted to oblivion twice, I was feeling a bit possessive).

As far as I could make out, they were quite happy with our performance in the sexual arena, but were wondering just who -- and what -- we were. There was a bit of consternation about what we might do (besides let them ride us to oblivion). As they realized that we were conscious again, they walked over in front of me.

Looking me up and down (I like to think that they were admiring my petite human body), they began talking -- between themselves, and I think asking me questions. Trying to read their minds, I got the idea again that they were asking, "who, what, and from where?" I made an effort to send a picture message directly to my hunter, showing me in dragon form, flying over the valley. He stopped talking and just stared at me with rather large eyes. He then started talking furiously with his friend.

Again, trying to read his thoughts, I got the impression that he was relating what I had showed him. The other hunter looked rather skeptical, so I mentally told MeiLing what I'd done and told her to see if she could connect (mentally, as she'd already connected physically) with her hunter. She sent a similar picture message at him and he just froze. He then swiveled to look at MeiLing -- I guess you could say that they connected.

My next picture was of me standing free, walking to the fire, sitting down and eating. MeiLing tuned in and sent the same picture to her hunter. They looked at each other, pulled out a pair of knives and set about releasing us. Our first response (after restoring some circulation to wrists and ankles) was to bestow a kiss upon each of them and saunter to the fire (hips wiggling maybe a bit more than necessary for our appreciative audience).

We sat like royalty, and they brought us some food. Euww, they had burned the meat -- at least that was our first impression. However, we bravely tried to eat it, discovering that it wasn't bad -- although a bit charred on the outside, it was quite juicy and flavorful on the inside. Not having eaten for a while (and having had some rather strenuous exercise), we made short work of our meal, smiling at them the entire time we ate.

After a short discussion, MeiLing and I walked down to the river, waded in and washed up. The guys watched us the entire time -- hey, two cute, naked women had their full attention (and I'm sure we had their attention too due to their wondering what we would do next). As it was getting toward dark, I sent a picture to my guy (hmm, that didn't take long, did it) of us wrapped up together sleeping by the fire. MeiLing did the same; and we were soon wrapped up rather nicely in their arms.

The next morning, MeiLing and I awoke before our two hunters, slipped out of their arms and took care of business. We then slipped down to the river and had a short swim. When we returned, we found the men awake and waiting. I pictured to them to wait by the fire for us. MeiLing and I then transformed back into our previous dragon forms, took to the air and blipped to a good hunting spot that we knew.

Making short work of a couple of deer, we grabbed them up and blipped back to the camp, hovering over the guys a few seconds after we left them. In fact, it probably seemed to them that they had just blinked and we had a couple of deer in our arms. We dropped down and handed them one of the deer, with the thought that we would share the other between us.

The guys were rather astonished when they saw us eviscerate the deer with our claws (not even realizing that we had claws, which were hidden much like a cat's, only to be shown when needed). They were further surprised when we ripped the deer in half and started tearing into it.

I hadn't really thought about it, but we were still in dragon form -- oops.

We both switched back to our human forms and rather embarrassed handed our deer to the guys too. They were just staring at us in shock. We gave them little smiles and shrugged our shoulders. We also sent them mental pictures of cooking the meat, and then taking meat back to the main camp -- which was their goal when we interrupted them the day before.

The deer were quickly butchered, breakfast was cooked and eaten, and we headed back to the camp, carrying the meat. As we walked, the guys kept talking at us, trying to get us to talk. Finally we started some language lessons -- them pointing at things along the trail, saying the word several times and us trying to respond. It was interesting. As dragons, we were able to make sounds, but most of our conversations were mental transmissions. Plus, MeiLing and I were fairy new to our human forms and had not really tried to make the sounds that the guys were making. It was quite frustrating for all parties, but also rather comical.

Over the next several weeks we got into a bit of a routine. We would go out almost every day with our hunters. We would walk a ways -- different directions away from the camp -- and then MeiLing and I would go hunting through time, bringing back a wealth of game. The guys would dress it out and we would return to the camp, heavily laden. While we were traveling to and fro, the language lessons continued and we came to understand them fairly well (helped by our mind reading). We kept working at it, but our ability to speak more than rudimentary words and phrases was only making slow process.

We did learn that our guys had names. My guy was Han. MeiLing's guy was Chou (pronounced Joe). Apparently all of the other people in the clan had names too, and we gradually learned them.

Evenings were spent in the camp, and nights were spent loving our guys (to the chagrin of the unattached women). I have to say, the sex was just awesome. As we got used to it, we weren't passing out as often, but it still happened occasionally -- and MeiLing and I were almost always laying around with a smile on our faces.

The old lady in charge was not happy about us not helping with the women's work and let our guys know it. They pretty much told her that we were helping with the hunting, and pointed to the huge amount of meat that the four of us were providing. She couldn't argue with that, as the clan was eating better than they ever had in the past.

After some discussion, we decided that when we stayed in camp, we would help the women -- might as well see what they were doing and learn a bit. The women were pretty surprised when we went out and were obviously uninformed about what they were doing (hey, we are primarily carnivores). We had never collected plants for food. We knew nothing about making pottery or mats or baskets. In fact, we really knew almost nothing about how they cooked or cleaned or took care of the children. We had led totally different lives as dragons, so it was an education. And the language lessons continued with the women.

The guys never told them about our changing to dragon form, but I'm sure the women were wondering where in hell we were from, not knowing the rudiments of anything they considered basic survival knowledge. And they were wondering why the guys were so enamored of such dull-witted women.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

And then one day, it happened and our little world changed. It was one of the days when most of the men were out hunting, and MeiLing and I were hanging around the camp, sort of helping the women. One of the young girls came running up the trail from down river screaming an alarm. We were not sure of what was happening, but it didn't take long to find out as the camp was over-run by about 30 men that we did not know.

They quickly gathered the women together (us included, as we were rather clueless), put us into a coffle and started us walking down river. We were linked together in the coffle with ropes around our necks, tied to the person ahead and behind us, and our hands were tied. MeiLing and I just went along with it, as it didn't seem that anyone was really hurt -- I'm not sure what happened to the few of our menfolk who had not been out hunting. The youngsters were herded along with their mom's and eventually picked up and carried.

I have to say, these guys were not lazing around. They set a pretty good pace down river and urged everyone to keep moving -- I saw more than one of the women get lashed across the back or buttocks when they tried to slow down for a bit.

After several hours of walking, we stopped for the night on a slight rise above the river. The women were set to fixing meals and setting up camp under the watchful eyes of these new men. Some of the men went back upriver a ways, I assume to keep watch for any of our guys. After the meal was done, the men came through our group, each grabbed a women (including two who grabbed MeiLing and me) and pulled us apart.

It was quite apparent what was on their minds as they quickly stripped the women and forced them to the ground. It was rape on a larger scale than I had imagined. As there were at least two men to every woman, they set up a rotation. As one man finished, the next would climb on. There was no fore-play, there was no warming us up, there was no tender loving. They just held us down, inserted their rampant pricks into our slots and hammered away.

Most of the women were crying or wailing, but there was nothing they could do. MeiLing and I were rather surprised, but went along for the ride -- the first time (other than our first night among the clan) that we had experienced sex with any humans other than Han and Chou. I was not impressed with these new guys, as I really did not get off on it or enjoy it like I had with Han. MeiLing felt the same.

After the guys had run out of steam, they rotated in their sentries (who also had a go with the women). They tied us all back in the coffle and then everyone settled down for the night, the women huddled in the center of camp with the children, the men sleeping around the outside of the women.

MeiLing and I conferred, sliced through our section of rope and blinked ourselves back to the clan's camp. We did our usual trick of blinking in above the camp (hate to blink in inside something -- yuck) in dragon form, and then settling to the ground. A few of our hunters, including Han and Chou, had returned and we quickly told them (with our meager grasp of their language) what had happened. There was an immediate war council (never having seen a war before, we weren't initially sure what to call it).

The decision was made that we would sleep on it, and proceed in the morning when everyone was rested a bit and a bit calmer. There was no sex, so we just cuddled with our guys. While lying there, we offered that we could get them near to the captured women so they could see the situation. We also offered to transport those hunters (soon to be warriors) who were back in camp. Our guys drifted off to sleep while thinking of the options.

In the morning, we joined the group discussion. We made the offer to the group, and, not surprisingly, they were rather dubious about how we could help as we offered. Our guys just said, "go ahead, show them." So we did.

We stepped outside the group and morphed into dragon form. We then grew in size (surprised our guys too) until we towered over them. And then we took to the air with a few powerful sweeps of our wings. We drifted out over the river, then circled back to the camp. They were slack-jawed. MeiLing and I just sort of giggled -- no big deal -- just ordinary dragon stuff to us.

And then we blew them all away by morphing into huge birds of prey. LOL -- surprised our guys too, as they had no idea we could do that.

In bird form, we took Han and Chou on our backs, took to the air, and headed down river. Han and Chou left the hunters with instructions to wait for the rest of the men, and then travel carefully down river -- with a warning to not get too close to the group we were chasing until we knew the situation and what we could best do to retrieve the women.

In the air, it was a rather short flight to catch the slavers with the captive women and children. We flew at a rather high altitude so that when they looked up they would only see a couple of raptors gliding overhead and not realize how big we were, or that we were watching them.

After checking on the clan, we continued down river to see where they were going and what the terrain was like, looking for a potential ambush site. The ideal situation would be one where we could separate the women and children from their captors and be able to escape -- hmmm.

We finally found a spot that sort of suited our needs a day or two's walk down river. The valley narrowed into a canyon and the trail climbed steeply up the bluffs. The plan was to allow the lead bunch of slavers and their captives to get to the top and have MeiLing cut off the slavers trailing behind (while they were at a disadvantage still climbing the trail). At the same time, I would step in between the group at the front and the captives. While we kept the two groups from the captives, our hunters would take out the few slavers walking along with the captives and hustle the captives away from danger.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

We returned upriver to the hunters and told them what we were thinking. They were rather skeptical about MeiLing and I being able to move into place, and they also worried about us getting hurt. I told MeiLing to take one of the spears and stab me in the arm. I made my arm impervious to the weapon before she did indeed try to stab me. The spear just bounced off my arm. The guys were again surprised. After a bit of discussion, they agreed.

We then started ferrying our hunters into place at the top of the bluff. They found suitable hiding spots along the trail and then we posted a look-out and waited.

The next day, we saw the slavers and our captive clan members approaching, and went into action. The men all took their places while MeiLIng and I moved a bit away, out of sight. We also transformed ourselves a bit. From our cute little non-threatening dragon form, we morphed into 500 pound nightmares -- think of a couple T-rexes with huge wings, longer necks and larger front arms -- all teeth and claws. We looked at each other and giggled -- this was going to be fun.

The slavers finally started coming up onto the bluff, sort of huffing a bit from the climb. They were sorting out the captives as they arrived, everyone drooping a bit, sitting down to rest as they made it up, all mixed together. Well hell, this wasn't going as planned. In fact, it was such a mess of milling people that the entire group of slavers made it up on top before we realized it.