Dragonborn Rising Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that would mean taking me away from you," I added, "And I've grown to like Riften too."

"You know how I mentioned company last night?" I nodded. "I've heard rumour that you've been in the company of someone else in Riften."

"Ingun. Yes, I have."

"Okay."

I couldn't help the chuckle as I lifted her chin to meet my eyes. "That's it? Okay?"

"Again, I was just wondering if you'd be honest, and what you'd say?"

"I slept with her before our first time, and while we've had lunch since, we haven't been intimate again."

"Do you want to be intimate with her again?"

"Yes."

She smiled. "Okay. Again, you're honest with me." She snuggled into me, adding, "And she's a pretty girl. I understand the attraction. The best thing is that it would piss off Maven Black-Briar. Bitch."

"Don't like her?"

"Gods no, she's a fucking bitch. Far too much power and influence in this city for my liking. Is she aware of your interest in her daughter?"

"She is, considering the morning after I fucked her, I had to walk through their dining room where Maven was waiting for me."

Haelga found that quite amusing, cracking up with laughter for a good couple of minutes, imagining her reaction to my presence. She quieted down eventually as she confessed, "I'm sure my niece says things about me, and perhaps even about us, to those who live here."

"Do you care what she thinks?"

"I do simply because I have to live with her. And rumours have a habit of spreading. I know people talk about me already, as I've told you before."

"Do you care what they think?"

"I know I shouldn't but I do." She kissed my cheek, adding softly, "Though the only real opinion that matters is yours."

"And I think you are an absolute delight, Haelga."

I think we would have happily laid there all day, cuddling, chatting, with the occasional round of lovemaking, but I had to report to Mercer, and she had a house to run, further emphasised when her niece knocked on the door, asking when Haelga would be downstairs to help. She didn't want to move at all, but she eventually rolled over me and stood up, giving me a good view of her back and perfect arse.

She had to pull me up as I was rather comfortable myself, and we dressed together, mixing plenty of kissing and cuddling. Heading downstairs, the dining room was full to bursting, and I quietly apologised to Haelga for distracting her. The last thing I wanted to do was affect her business. She wouldn't hear of it, of course, ensuring she left a long, lingering kiss on my lips before I left her.

Heading down into the Flagon via the Ratway, Brynjolf was sitting with Vex and Delvin, all three looking relieved at my appearance. Taking a seat with them, I declined the offer of an ale before Brynjolf asked, "How did it go, lad?"

"Gulum-Ei talked, but I'd better talk to Mercer before anyone."

"Bad?"

"Could be. It will depend on Mercer."

Wandering into the cistern a few minutes later, it was rather busy as I walked over the raised area towards Mercer's desk, where he appeared to be reviewing a map, or perhaps some heist plans. He looked up seeing me approach and his face darkened. I don't think because of me personally but at what I was possibly about to tell him.

"So, what did our Argonian friend cough up?"

"He said Goldenglow was purchased by a 'Karliah'."

I've never seen a man's face drain of colour as fast as Mercer's did. I thought he was about to collapse, wondering if he had a chair behind him to break his fall. "No, it... It can't be. I haven't heard that name in decades. This is grave news indeed. She's someone I hoped to never cross paths with again."

"Gulum-Ei told me what he knew, which to be honest, wasn't much. What can you tell me about her?"

"Karliah destroyed everything this Guild stood for. She murdered my predecessor in cold blood and betrayed the Guild. After we discovered what she'd done, we spent months trying to track her down, but she just vanished."

"Well, she must still have a bone to pick with the Guild because she's returned with a vengeance. But why the apparent hatred for all this?"

"Karliah and I were like partners. I went with her on every heist. We watched each other's backs. I know her techniques, her skills. If she kills me, there'll be no one left that could possibly catch her. If only we knew where she was..."

"That's where Gulum-Ei did come in useful. He mentioned the words 'where the end began'."

He snorted, as if what I just said had an edge of humour. "There's only one place that could be. The place where she murdered Gallus. A ruin called Snow Veil Sanctum. We have to go out there before she disappears again."

That caused me to raise my eyebrows in surprise. "We? Why am I being dragged into this?"

"You're neck deep in this already, Ragnar. And while I'm confident I can kill her alone if I have her cornered, I wouldn't mind some back up at least. Your sword might just come in handy. I hope you can fight."

"Can you tell me anymore about what all this is about. Karliah murdered Gallus. Fair enough. But I've thought about it on the way back and I'm still trying to figure out why. What happened exactly?"

He thought about it for a moment before gesturing for me to follow. We walked into the Flagon where he grabbed a pair of tankards then ordered everyone out, including Vekel, while told Dirge to bar the other door in until we were done. Taking a seat at a table, I took a sip as Mercer took a moment, I guess to get his thoughts in a line. He still looked utterly shocked by what I'd told him, as if a ghost from the past had reappeared. From what he'd told me, I guess this Karliah was.

"Twenty-five years ago, Gallus and I were to meet at Snow Veil Sanctum. He wouldn't say why, but I figured it was some sort of heist. The old ruins around Skyrim are full of treasure, though I thought maybe we would be hitting somewhere in Winterhold or Windhelm, as both cities are close by. When I arrived, Gallus stepped from the shadows of the ruin. Before he uttered a sound, an arrow pierced his throat. Before I could even draw my blade, her second arrow found its mark in my chest."

"Bloody hell, so she's that good?"

"Karliah was a master marksman and her greatest weapon was the element of surprise. I was lucky as she missed my heart by mere inches. I staggered away from the ruins and my vision began to blur. It's then that I realised the bitch had poisoned her arrows."

"Okay, before we head there, I want to know everything you can tell me about Karliah, because no doubt she's going to take me by surprise anyway, so I'd like to know how fucked my situation is."

He barked a bitter laugh before replying. "She was a stubborn Dunmer."

"She's a dark elf?"

He nodded. "They make good thieves. And Karliah always had to do everything her way. But she was also the best, bringing in more coin a month than some thieves heist in a year. Gallus trusted her too much and let her get too close." I didn't miss the insinuation, and my face must have been easily readable, as he nodded before continuing. "Were they fucking? I have no doubt they were. But I think she was softening him for the kill. Gallus would call her his "little nightingale". He was absolutely smitten by her."

"So she was attractive?"

"She could have had all the men of the Guild under her spell if she'd really wanted. Before she proved to be a murderous, traitorous bitch, I would have considered a roll with her. The one thing I can't figure out is what was the true reason she killed him. That's one question I want to ask her before I put her in the ground."

I drained my tankard. "Right, when do you want to go?"

"I doubt Karliah will move before I arrive. No doubt she wants a showdown, and I want to be organised before we leave. We'll leave the morning after tomorrow. Get yourself a horse. You should have the coin for a decent one now, and it's better than a carriage. We'll make our way there separately, just in case she has eyes on the city."

When Delvin returned, I asked where the best place was to buy a map. He laughed and disappeared for a few minutes, returning with a pile of rolled paper. There were maps of Skyrim, maps of each Hold, maps of each city, maps of where all the ruined forts. You get the idea. I took a map of Skyrim, and a map of each Hold. It was a lot to carry but I would only take the map of the Holds I would actually need.

"What about buying my own place?"

He stroked his chin for a moment. "That will depend on the jarl, though if you have the coin ready to buy immediately, they might be willing to sell without you having to prove yourself worthy. How much coin do you have, if you don't mind telling?"

"Two and a half."

He raised his eyebrows. "Made a bit of coin already eh?" I chuckled as he added, "But I know that won't be enough for a house. Most start at five and only go up from there. Sorry, Ragnar, you're stuck with us for a while longer."

"What about a horse?"

"You have more than enough. No problem there."

He was right, as I headed up to the stables outside the city gates and had a good chat with the stable owner. He showed me all the horses he had available to sell, asking what I would require. I suggested I'd probably be doing a lot of travel across Skyrim, including into the northern regions, where it was colder. I eventually handed over five hundred septims for a horse the colour of night. I christened him Sooty, much to the amusement of the stable hand.

Happy that I had transportation, I knew I'd need some good armour if I was going up against someone as talented as Karliah probably was. So I headed to the markets and to Grelka. She was surprised to see me, figuring I was likely one of the many who would peruse her wares and never return. I said I wanted the strongest chest armour she could provide, in addition to new boots and bracers, and they must be able to withstand the cold. Realising she was going to make one hell of a sale, she closed her stall and led me to her warehouse, which was simply a converted house down by the river, where she stored much of her stock.

"What do you prefer, weight wise?"

"Light is best. I don't like being weighed down."

Taking a seat at a table, she walked in a couple of minutes later carrying a pile of armour. "Ever heard of scale armour?" Shaking my head, she started to explain, "This is some of the best light armour you can buy, unless you're really willing to pay through the nose. What I'm about to give you isn't cheap either. But it's exactly what you'll want. A fusion of corundum and steel, with leather bindings, but light enough that you won't feel over encumbered. Want to try it on?"

I said I would, and Grelka made no move to leave as I started to undress. Standing there in just my underwear, she asked, "You have a few scars. Mercenary?"

"I used to work for the Fighter's Guild in Cyrodiil. I found myself in one or two scrapes."

"What do you do now?"

"Nothing regular. Riften is slim pickings regarding the sort of work I'm used to."

It took a few minutes to get the armour on, as it was a little tight, but I certainly felt more protected than normal. Grelka helped tighten some of the straps for me, making sure it wasn't too snug, though I noticed her hands linger on my arms for a few second longer than necessary. Not that I complained. "What do you think?"

"I certainly feel a lot safer than what I was wearing." It was the same armour I'd brought from Cyrodiil, a simple leather armour that was usually good enough for the work I did. But a pack of bandits was different to a dark elf assassin. "How much?"

"Since you're buying a set, I'll give you a discount. The armour is usually three-fifty, the boots and bracers seventy a piece. You don't want a helmet?"

"No. I don't like my head weighed down at all."

"Okay, so the armour, boots and bracers... Make it four-fifty."

"Do you haggle?" She gave me a look that made me chuckle. "Fair enough. Four-fifty is fair."

"Do you want to keep your old armour? If you don't, I'll buy it off you." She had a good look over it. It was in good condition but was old, but I'd figure she could still sell it. "Tell you what, I'll take a hundred off the price."

"Deal."

I counted out and handed over a bag of coin, and she was suddenly rather friendly, if not a little flirty. I took it in my stride, finding it rather amusing, as we walked back to her stall. She thanked me for the purchase, and even mentioned that I might find her in the Bee and Barb from time to time. I thanked her for the purchase and headed back to the cistern so I could leave my armour there and change into some normal clothes.

Once the sun disappeared, I headed up to town and my usual spot in the inn. I should have known something would go wrong, though, knowing my luck, as I entered to see Haelga and Ingun sitting at my usual table. Both looked my way and smiled as I sat down, wondering what I was about to receive. "You look like you're about to be sick, Ragnar. Are you okay?" Ingun asked sweetly, laying a hand on my forearm.

"No, I'm fine. Just wondering what's going on."

Haelga gestured to Talen-Jei to bring us some drinks before she added her own thoughts. "I was just having a nice chat with Ingun here, Ragnar. Comparing notes, shall I say..."

I couldn't help roll my head back and groan, hearing both of them laugh. "It's fine, Ragnar," Ingun stated, "What is going on between us isn't serious. We've only fucked the once anyway."

Once the tankards arrived, and I drained most of it at once, I asked, "Okay, so...?"

Both of them shrugged. "Well, what I can say is that it's easy for us to be together, Ragnar," Haelga stated, "But Ingun knows that your presence at her mother's manor wouldn't be welcome."

"That's an understatement," I stated with a chuckle.

"That doesn't leave many options for you. I mean, you can always rent a room here, though that might start getting expensive. You can attempt public fucking, but that could see you thrown in jail. Or, and I'm not suggesting this for right now, but we could always have a threesome."

I'm glad I didn't have a mouth full of ale, as I'd have spat it out. "You're serious?" I asked, looking between them.

"I've had them before, Ragnar, and I know you have too, so the offer shouldn't come as a surprise. And young Ingun here is open-minded enough that, while she wants your cock, she's willing to give my pussy a try too. And I'd like to give that young pussy of hers a try in return."

"But not tonight?"

She smiled. "Not tonight, Ragnar."

"Well, I am off on a job tomorrow morning. So what's the plan?"

"Ingun will go home soon. You're coming home with me."

Ingun shared one more tankard with us before she left, ensuring to sit on my lap and give me such a long kiss, her tongue doing things that certainly sent signals to other parts of my body. With a final stroke of my cheek, she got off my lap, wished us goodnight, and disappeared out the door. "Yeah, she's a cutie. I can see why you want to fuck her," Haelga stated bluntly. I could only look at her and chuckle, "I said I don't mind as long as you're honest."

We enjoyed one more drink alone before we left for the Bunkhouse. Up in her penthouse, I threw her on the bed and ripped off her panties. She laughed as I simply hiked up her skirt and buried my face. "Oh, you want my cunt that badly, do you? You going to make me cum with that tongue of yours?" Gods, she had a filthy mouth. Another thing to love about her.

"I'm eating you out then fucking your arse."

She smiled. "Oh, I love a man who knows what he wants. Go on then, eat my cunt. Make me cum. Then my arse is yours to do whatever you want with."

Dropping to the floor on my knees, I dragged her to the edge and lifted her pussy to my face. She laughed away as I just went to town on her. With her legs draped over my shoulders, I soon had her writhing at my ministrations, practically pushing her pussy into my mouth. She managed to sit up slightly to grab my hair. "Fuck..." she cried.

I think my taking complete control rather excited her, as it didn't take long for her to make the sort of noises that suggested an orgasm was getting close. Her legs still over my shoulders, I just tightened my hold on her and lifted myself up slightly. She laughed and moaned at the same time as the position she was in probably looked awkward, though she made no complaint. "Ragnar?" I stopped a moment and met my eyes. "You eat my pussy like no other." I smiled as I continued to eat her out, now watching her eyes and face as she moaned even more.

She was soon rubbing her pussy in my face as much as I was eating her out, and switching my attention to her clit finished her off, hearing her cry out loudly that she was cumming, her body arching and bucking as I held onto her before she had to ask me to slow down and eventually stop. Lowering her body down, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, she started to laugh to herself as I started to undress myself, opening the drawer to find the bottle I would need.

"Not wasting time tonight?"

"I want that arse. And I'm figuring you want me in your arse."

"And this is why I pray to Dibella. Oh, we still have a lot to do together, Ragnar. A lot to do."

She stood up and threw off her dress, holding up her panties that were now completely ruined, before she kicked off her boots and stood before me naked. I embraced her for a moment and gave her a soft kiss, holding her tight to my body. "Softening me up, are you?"

"I love you," I said softly, "I know it must sound weird, considering everything else I do..."

"What do you think love is, Ragnar?"

"I get funny feelings whenever I'm around you. Good feelings. Positive feelings. I want to smile all the time. And definitely be intimate with you. Make you happy. Have you return that smile."

"Well, in addition to all that, do you think about me often?"

"I do."

"And you enjoy being with me?"

"Definitely. And not just the sex. I just love being with you, holding you in my arms..."

"And you want to continue being with me?"

"Definitely again."

"And you see some sort of future?"

"Aye, I do. Not sure how it will work, but it'll work out."

"Then I think all of that means love. You just make me feel good, Ragnar. You make me feel loved. Only one other man has done that for me." She kissed me on the tip of my nose and let me go, getting on the bed on all fours, positioning herself near the edge of the bed, grabbing a couple of pillows to rest her head.

I poured a little oil on her arse and started to get her ready, using my tongue at first, as I would happily eat her arse first, before I slid a couple of fingers in. But she was quickly asking me to just fuck her. "I want it," she pleaded, "Just give me your cock."

Knowing it was going to hurt her, I also wanted to fuck her, so lubed up my cock properly before positioning my head at that tight little hole. She cried out when I slid the head of my cock inside her, hearing her suck in a deep breath, and I stopped immediately. Once she gave me the go ahead with a nod, I slid a little bit more in each time, thrusting ever so slowly as I allowed her to adapt, getting a little faster each time. Once she took my entire length, I would slowly thrust all the way in and out again, just enjoying the tightness of her arse, and she was definitely enjoying it, looking back with a broad grin on her face.

"Ragnar?" she breathed, "Fuck me hard."

"You sure?" She nodded, holding back her hands so I could grab her. I know I smiled, and hers broadened even more.

"You're in charge now. Make me yours completely."

My hand was large enough to hold both her wrists, and I quickly started to pound her, giving her arse a hard slap at the same time. The noises she was soon making suggested that she was loving it. And I mean absolutely loving it. Continual cries of 'yes' and praise of my prowess as a lover and the size of my cock. And the obligatory 'fuck me' or 'fuck me harder'.