Dragonborn Rising Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, I was buried all the way in her arse, Aela barely able to concentrate on eating out Lydia at the same time, as I wasted little time finding a rhythm, and she eventually had to give up and start fondling herself, racing each other to who'd orgasm first. Aela 'won' but she was rewarded with an arse full of cum not long later. I fell forward, still buried inside her, so I could actually give her a kiss, hearing her whisper 'I love you' in my ear.

Lydia was keen for her turn, so after a quick clean and then time for my cock to recover. Lying back on the bed, I put a pillow under her lower back so the angle was better, with a pillow for her head too, and I was left rather amused as Aela straddled her face at the same time. "Oh, like that, is it?" Lydia wondered.

"Do you want my pussy?" Aela retorted. Lydia replied by wrapping her arms around Aela's thighs and pulled her down. Aela met my eyes and smiled. "Well, she knows how to eat pussy, at least."

"Better than me?"

She leaned forward to kiss me. "Ragnar, you make me cum so hard and often, it must have been the gods themselves that gave you that tongue."

Lydia had a wonderfully tight arse, and I knew that I wasn't going to last too long, despite just having cum in Aela recently. Despite what I was doing, she brought Aela to climax, and she had to climb off her face, allowing me to lean forward so I could kiss Lydia too. I could taste Aela on her lips at the same time, making her laugh when I mentioned that face. Feeling her wriggle under me, she loosely wrapped her legs around me and whispered, "Fuck me harder, Dragonborn." That made me raise an eyebrow. She blushed a little at that. "I can see what Delphine means about having the Dragonborn inside her."

"Like that fact, do you?"

"I love it." I smiled as I knew what she really meant, but didn't want to say it, probably because Aela was lying next to us, watching intently, and she knew that, while I adored her, and in some ways did love her, it wasn't like Aela. "Fuck me, Dragonborn!" she cried a little louder.

I did, watching her face as I increased the speed and strength of my thrusts. Generally, she just met my eyes in return, though there was the occasional wince, but whenever she did and noticing I'd slow, she'd order me to keep fucking her. I pounded her harder until I had to bury myself a final time and unload again. Once I felt myself soften, I could only roll off, breathing heavily and feeling rather sweaty. Lydia simply lay next to me, giggling away. "Well, I've just been well fucked by my Thane."

"And taking it in the arse avoids complications with babies," Aela added, making both of them laugh, "We might have to leave a little later, Ragnar, or at least ride with a cushion."

"Hmm, I didn't think about that."

"Trust me, neither of us are complaining. We love a good arse fucking from the Dragonborn," Lydia stated. She turned towards me and wrapped her hand around my shaft. "I'm wondering if you want to do it again tonight?"

I couldn't help chuckle as Aela added, "If you get a second go, count me in."

By the time we were finished that night, I can safely say we were all very well satisfied. I felt utterly drained, the two women admitting they would be rather delicate the next day. And we agreed that we would remain in Whiterun for a further day. One, because we did need time to properly relax. And, two, they both admitted that riding a horse after that night wouldn't be altogether comfortable.