Dragonborn Rising Ch. 41

Story Info
The adventures of Ragnar the Dragonborn continue.
6.6k words
4.69
3.7k
6

Part 41 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 41 -- Love Triangle

*****

Mirabelle made herself at home in her new quarters straight away. Aren's stuff was politely packed up and put into storage and she moved her possessions in the day after the funeral. Tolfdir was elevated to her previous position with the assurance that she would very much retain her hands-on approach to dealing with the College. To say she threw herself into her new role would be an understatement. The change in leadership was easily noticeable after only a couple of weeks.

I was around to witness it as, receiving no word from Balgruuf, we remained at the College until we were informed that both sides agreed to the summit. Until then, I was enjoying life at the College. I didn't attend any lessons, but Aela and Lydia did, wanting to learn a few new spells and get better at the ones they already knew. Delphine wasn't particularly interested in magic but attended some lessons simply to keep herself busy, and if she learned a thing or two, even better.

To keep myself busy, I would occasionally go hunting, sometimes taking Aela with me, sometimes going alone. Winterhold was boring so I did make the occasional trip to Windhelm, catching up with Suvaris after all this time. Each time, she was delighted to see me, and I'm sure my girls thought I was sleeping with her. I merely insisted I could be friends with a woman and not involve sex. It didn't happen often, of course. Even I can admit that.

Of course, when Mirabelle moved into her new quarters, I went with her. And, to my surprise, Aela was also offered the chance to join. Not wanting Lydia and Delphine left out, a second double bed was moved into her quarters so they could join in the fun. But to all our amusement, it appeared all my good deeds hadn't gone unnoticed by others at the College, Mirabelle raising it with me over breakfast one morning.

"Who?" I wondered.

"Brelyna for one. You have a real fan there as she's always asking after you. And Faralda definitely likes you too. She's been rather... blunt, for want of a better word, about what she wants. Of course, she knows we are intimate but has easily figured out you are with others too."

I looked around the table before asking, "Okay, so..."

Mirabelle simply smirked. "I know what you're like, Ragnar. Just thought you'd like to know."

Looking at Aela, she added, "Well, you're surrounded by Nords and a Breton. Figured you might like some nice, hot Dunmer and Altmer pussy too. I know you definitely like Dunmer after hearing stories of Karliah."

"So you're organising my sex life now?"

"Merely giving you options, Ragnar," Mirabelle stated, "Though I would prefer you warm our bed each night. But you must be getting a little bored around here."

"It's peaceful here. I like the isolation. And being surrounded by mages isn't all that bad."

I did wonder if they were teasing me about the two names they mentioned so put it to the test the same day as I sought out Faralda. Within ten minutes of talking to her, I realised they were definitely telling the truth as she wasn't shy in coming forward. Within an hour, we were making out in the privacy of her room. She did ask if it was okay and I assured her it was fine.

I'll admit she had a fine body on her. A fantastic set of breasts and a pair of legs that were longer than you'd think. And she loved to fuck and was quite vocal during, particularly when I was pounding her and she was very complimentary about the size of my cock. We enjoyed a couple of orgasms each and it was only after we'd done the deed that she admitted she hadn't been intimate in a long time, but the thought of sex with the Dragonborn was too tempting to turn down.

As for Brelyna, getting her into bed took a little more work as she was incredibly sweet but also very shy, and I think surprised by the attention I gave her. I thought what I wanted was obvious, but while she may have been suggestive with Mirabelle, she made me wait at last a few days before I finally got her into bed.

Once I did, though, it was worth it. She was rather attractive but once naked, she was drop-dead gorgeous, the body on her a nice surprise considering she was always in robes otherwise. Down on her knees as she sucked my cock, she happily took a load on her face before I returned the favour, enjoying the taste of her pussy, a real reminder of Karliah.

We then enjoyed what can only be a sex marathon, enjoying plenty of orgasms each before we simply had to cry enough. She proved rather flexible, getting into some interesting positions as she took my cock hard and fast. She was aware it was probably only a one-time thing, just like Faralda, but was pleased she'd had the chance to sleep with the Dragonborn.

My girls knew I was up to all this and simply asked if I enjoyed myself each time. I still went to bed with Mirabelle and Aela each night. Sometimes we'd be intimate. Sometimes I'd join Lydia and Delphine. Sometimes it would be Lydia and Aela.

What Mirabelle learned is that she loved to watch me with Lydia or Delphine and what they particularly enjoyed with me. I learned she did that as she admitted privately that, one night soon, I would have the opportunity to take her anal virginity. I assured her she had nothing to prove, but she reassured me that she was making the decision based only on what she wanted, though she knew I would like it too.

I knew it was going to happen one night after dinner, when Delphine suggested the four of them should 'go prepare'. As Delphine had said long ago, they would always be prepared for the Dragonborn, all four of them kissing me before they disappeared, instructing me not to head upstairs for fifteen minutes.

Twenty minutes later, I headed upstairs to find the four of them waiting for me, sitting on the side of the bed, each with a cup of wine in hand, all of them naked and, by the glistening of their skin, I would suggest maybe a little oil. They handed me a cup of wine first as Mirabelle placed hers down and immediately got down on her knees, starting to take off my trousers, as the others helped me undress the rest of me.

Once naked, Mirabelle eagerly swallowed my cock. "She wants you to cum on her face first," Aela whispered into my ear, "Then she'll watch you fuck Lydia and Delphine before you take her arse too."

"And you?"

"She's going to eat my pussy." I looked at her wide eyed. "She wants to try it. If she likes it then it's something new we can do together. If not, at least she can say she's tried it."

Mirabelle stopped sucking for a moment. "You liked that thought, didn't you?"

"Loved it, Belle."

"Good." And she happily resumed blowing me.

Surrounded by naked women, I couldn't just stand there, so eventually started to fondle Aela, which she particularly enjoyed, while next to me, Lydia was eating out Delphine's arse, the older woman glancing my way and winking. "She's got real talent with that tongue of hers," she moaned.

With everything going on, I was never going to last as long as normal, eventually having to warn Mirabelle I was close. She sucked me until the last second when I pulled out, stroked perhaps half a dozen times, then left large streaks of cum all over her face. She squealed as I did so, immediately using her tongue to lick up anything around her mouth as Aela got down on her knees and licked up some of the rest before they started to kiss. My cock barely went down watching that.

Delphine replaced Mirabelle, as she always loved sucking my cock, while Lydia got on all fours on the bed. Moving closer to her, it was my turn to eat some arse, getting Lydia ready for my cock. Mirabelle, now with a clean face, and Aela sat back to simply watch events unfold.

Delphine eventually moved next to Lydia, and I focused on her arse for a little while before Lydia moved in front of Delphine, receiving attention from her, mostly fingers to get her ready for my cock. Delphine could barely concentrate at times, as I focused on her pussy as well, just to tease her.

Lydia was now desperate for my cock, so I sat behind her, giving her cheeks a good slap before teasing her with my cock, sliding it inside her pussy to start. She loved it though was begging me to fuck her arse after only a couple of minutes. Sliding three fingers into her arse, she was soon moaning loudly as I pumped both holes.

"Damn, she really likes it," Mirabelle stated.

"This is just the start," Aela added.

"Please, Ragnar," Lydia moaned.

"Please what, Lydia?"

"Please fuck my arse. I really need it."

I relented quite easily as, to be honest, we hadn't done it in a while and I really wanted to fuck her arse!

Pulling out of her pussy, she bent her head right down onto the pillow as I slid my cock into her arse nice and slow, hearing her moan as I buried myself. She didn't need to be asked if she was ready, Lydia was always ready to have her arse fucked. The tempo straight away was hard and fast. Delphine urged me on to really fuck her. Leaning forward a bit, I was soon slamming my cock into her.

"Gods yes," Lydia moaned, "Just like that, Ragnar."

"Wow," I head Mirabelle exclaim quietly.

Having cum on her face, I knew I would last quite a while with Lydia, and I also knew she wouldn't want to move from that position. I'll admit, it was tiring work at times but she never even suggested stopping, my cock pumping into her time after time. Delphine did sit behind me, wrapping an arm around my chest. "Her arse feels nice and tight?" she asked quietly.

"Always, Delphine."

"You love fucking it?"

"Definitely. Glad she enjoys it so much."

"Every time, Ragnar," Lydia moaned, "Gods, your cock always feels enormous when buried in my arse."

"And it's my turn next, Ragnar," Delphine added, "Want me to ride your cock?"

"Whatever you want, Delphine."

"Ride it so hard it hurts, that's what I'm thinking. You know I like the pain, Ragnar. Shame I never met that Haelga of yours. I think we might have got along rather well."

"Harder, Ragnar!" Lydia exclaimed.

I had to change position slightly, and I was soon giving it to her harder than ever. I noticed the stare of Mirabelle, simply smiling at her, as I now had Lydia grunting with each thrust. "Gods!" she moaned. Not a complaint of pain, she was absolutely loving it. "Don't stop, Ragnar. Don't stop until you cum!"

I couldn't last forever, not fucking her like that. I let her know and all she did was whimper, telling me not to stop until I exploded inside her. The sound of my skin slapping hers as I fucked her was now the only noise in the room except my groans and her rather loud moans. Once I felt the point of no return, I'm fairly sure I managed to fuck her even harder for the last minute or so before I buried myself and felt my cock explode inside her. "Holy shit!" I cried as I started to feel a little light-headed, needing to rest on a forearm as I felt my cock pump what felt like an enormous load.

Sucking in some deep breaths, I patted her on the side so she could lie down on her front, taking me with her. She rested a hand on my arse so I didn't pull out just yet. Kissing her cheek, she simply turned and smiled. "That's going to hurt in the morning. Totally worth it though."

I finally pulled out and Delphine just had to have a look, spreading her cheeks wide. "Damn, Ragnar, you've left her nice and red there. That is one well fucked arsehole." She looked at my cock. "Though I think Lydia should now clean you off since she got what you wanted."

Lydia eagerly turned around and my cock disappeared instantly, looking up at me with such devotion in her eyes, I could only caress her cheek before resting my hand on the back of her head. Delphine got behind Lydia again, causing her to moan, as it was clear she was also cleaning Lydia too. My girls sometimes...

She didn't blow me for long as there was little chance I'd go soft, at least for now. "Is it always that hard?" Mirabelle wondered.

"I love it," Lydia replied, "I like it sometimes when we make love that way, but I prefer it when he grabs my hair, slaps my arse, and just pounds my arse like no tomorrow. Of course, it makes riding a horse the next day uncomfortable, but at this moment, I'm feeling complete bliss. Never knew I could cum from anal until I met Ragnar. Now I cum really hard from it."

Laying down, Aela and Mirabelle leaned over to kiss my cheek, Lydia getting up to go and lie on her own bed, clearly exhausted from the hard fucking I'd just given her. Delphine applied some more oil to my cock, getting it nice and slick, before she straddled my groin. "You won't need to move, Ragnar. I am riding this cock until I cum. If you don't cum, you can always wait until Mirabelle has her chance."

"Want me to play with your pussy?"

"No, I can do that. You are simply providing the big cock for me to use."

"Fair enough."

I always enjoyed watching a woman lower herself down on my cock, and the added fact that it was her arse gave it an extra thrill. Once she was settled down on my lap again, she did lean forward to give me a soft kiss, before adjusting herself so her feet were flat on the bed. I smiled, as I knew that just adjusted the angle, making it feel even deeper, according to her and Lydia anyway.

She slowly but surely built up a tempo as she rode me, moaning softly to begin with, complimentary as always. Mirabelle moved closer to watch, amazed at the sight of my thick cock disappearing inside her. "Wow," she whispered again.

"Wait until it's your turn, Mirabelle," Delphine moaned, "Gods, you'll be addicted in no time."

"Speak for yourself," Aela joked, "I have a perfectly good pussy for him to use."

Delphine was soon slamming herself down onto my cock, not going particularly fast, using one hand to balance herself, the other to play with her pussy. I folded my hands behind my head and simply watched. She asked me to adjusted my legs slightly, which I did, and she started to ride me faster at the same time.

"Oh gods," she cried softly.

"She's really enjoying it," Mirabelle stated quietly.

"He's going to make me cum and pass out," Delphine added.

The three of us just watched Delphine ride me for as long as it took her to cum. I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling but, after the load I'd just left in Lydia, I didn't particularly feel capable of cumming again so soon. As for Delphine, she did cum and it must have been rather enjoyable, continuing to fondle her pussy and she never stopped bouncing on my cock, only doing so when she wanted to change position slightly, back on her knees and leaning forward.

That's when I reached down, grabbed her arse, and I started to fuck her. She moaned loudly before kissing me hard, asking me to fuck her as hard as I could. I was soon slamming my cock up into her, and to her credit, she kept on meeting my thrusts. I noticed her wince every so often, but just like Lydia, any pain was worth the pleasure.

"Oh Gods, I'm having..." She couldn't even finish the sentence, her entire body shuddering though she managed to moan, "Don't stop!" So I didn't, continuing to fuck her hard until she collapsed onto my chest, a sweating, moaning mess. That's when I finally stopped pounding her, though I left my cock inside her as always.

"Um, Ragnar..."

"Mirabelle, you don't need to follow their example."

"Okay. Just making sure."

Delphine lifted herself up off my cock and flopped onto the bed at my side. Lydia got off their bed and wandered over, doing what Delphine had done to her. "That's one well fucked arsehole, Delphine." Lydia then put fingers inside her. "Gods, Delphine, I could probably fit a fist up there right now."

"Not a good idea," Delphine murmured into the pillow.

"Aren't you going to clean up Ragnar?"

"You do it." So Lydia quite happily did, before she did the same thing to Delphine. I think Delphine was out of it, as she barely moaned.

"Think you wore her out, Ragnar," Aela stated with humour.

"I barely did anything, just provided the cock as requested."

Delphine eventually got up and walked over to their bed, Lydia joining her. As for the three of us, Mirabelle rolled over to my other side so I had a girl either side of me now. "Um... So..."

Aela grabbed a cloth and washed my cock as I focused on Mirabelle, showering her entire body with attention. She was obviously turned on from watching everything, as when I spread her legs, her pussy was glistening and quite red, admitting she had been playing with herself. I hadn't even noticed. When I lowered my mouth to her pussy, the gasp she made told me she wasn't going to last long at all, and making her cum quite quickly always gave me a confidence boost. Aela lay to her side and watched, though Mirabelle kissed her hard as I made her orgasm.

"I should probably enjoy Aela first," she suggested, "I want anal to be the last thing tonight."

I didn't want to distract Mirabelle too much so Aela lay back as she got between her legs. I stayed behind Mirabelle, not to fuck her, just to tease and fondle her. Aela was clearly turned on as well, and if Mirabelle hadn't been there, I'd have buried my face without hesitation. But Mirabelle proved to be rather eager herself, and I was impressed when she made Aela moan quite quickly.

"Wow," Aela murmured, "You're pretty good already."

"I know what I like so assumed... you know..." She glanced back. "You can show my pussy some more attention if you want, Ragnar."

Like I'd say not to that request, so while Mirabelle pleasured Aela, I pleasured her. Mirabelle soon had Aela moaning constantly, and from the compliments, I think she was proving to have a rather hidden talent. As for Mirabelle, well... "I love the taste of your pussy, Aela," suggested she enjoyed it very much too.

"Threesomes. Lots of threesomes. And more," Aela moaned, "And I'm definitely returning the favour, Belle."

I stopped as I wanted to watch, eventually lying in the perfect position to see Mirabelle using her tongue. She glanced my way every so often and smiled, noticing she was using one of her hands to fondle herself, enjoying the sight of Aela shudder, her body slightly convulsing, at the attention of Mirabelle and her mouth.

"By Ysmir," Aela moaned, "Going to cum. Keep doing that, Belle. Just like that."

"She's good?" I wondered.

Aela glanced at me. "Oh, she's definitely doing this again, Ragnar. She's marvellous."

Mirabelle didn't say anything, now eager to get Aela to orgasm. Aela reached forward, gently grabbing her hair. "Like that, Belle. Gods, you're so fucking good at this." Then she moaned loudly, and quickly announced she was cumming. Mirabelle didn't relent until Aela lay back and had to cry enough, Mirabelle lifting her face, Aela's juices running down her chin. She looked at me but I gestured to Aela, Mirabelle moving up so the pair could kiss, no surprise Aela ran her tongue over Mirabelle's chin.

"Okay, that's one of the hottest things I've ever watched," I admitted, "And I've seen women pleasure each other before."

Aela was by no means done, though, and kept her word as she was soon on her back, craving my cock, as she had Mirabelle sit on her face. Mirabelle sat facing me so that while I fucked Aela, I could kiss her. Watching her face as Aela ate her out was beautiful to watch, and I didn't fuck Aela too hard so she could focus most of her attention on Mirabelle. I couldn't help smile as Mirabelle made a series of cute sounds. "Good?"

"Uh-huh," Mirabelle murmured, before she opened her eyes and whispered, "Prefer your cock though."

"Oh, that's irreplaceable," Aela managed to say before resuming.

I waited until Aela made Mirabelle cum before really giving Aela some attention. Mirabelle moved so I could lean forward and make out with Aela, tasting Mirabelle on her lips at the same time. Feeling her legs wrap around me and a shuffle of the body, I didn't fuck her too hard, and she told me not to worry about her orgasm. Since Mirabelle had given her one, she just wanted to enjoy my cock and, of course, for me to cum inside her.

12