Dragonborn Rising Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirabelle lay to the side and watched us make love. Sometimes I'd kiss Mirabelle. Sometimes Aela would kiss her. Hearing noise from the other bed, it was no surprise that Lydia and Delphine had gained a second wind and Lydia was now on all fours, Delphine sat behind her, fingers buried in both holes.

I kissed Aela as I climaxed inside her, feeling her arms wrap around me too as her legs held me in place. Lifting my head up slightly, I just looked at her face, a contented smile appearing. "I love you," I whispered, turning to Mirabelle, "And I love you just as much." Mirabelle simply hugged me as Aela echoed those words back.

Now feeling a little tired, I eventually pulled out and lay down, asking for just a little rest before Mirabelle received what she wanted. To help me out, Mirabelle quite happily rested above me in the opposite direction so that while she pleasured me, I could do the same to her. To be honest, after ten minutes of that, I felt reinvigorated, though I asked her to stop pleasuring me while I kept doing it to her. Aela got into position so we could both do it, moving her slightly so Aela could focus on her pussy while I got a taste of her arse again. Mirabelle loved every second of it.

Before we could make her cum, Mirabelle swung around and lowered her pussy down onto my cock, gasping once I was buried. Leaning forward, hands to either side, she begged me to just fuck her. She must have been completely turned on, as while we did fuck on occasion, even I would admit most of our time together was rather tender compared to anything I shared with Lydia and Delphine. But I would never refuse her a thing, and grabbing her by the arse, I gave her what she wanted. She leaned down, needing to kiss me every so often, though spent more time moaning than anything.

"I love your cock," she whispered.

"Well, I love your pussy," I replied with humour.

"I hope it loves my arse soon."

"Oh, it will, trust me, Belle."

It was a hard, fast fuck, and I think she wanted to make herself cum before we arrived at the main event. She eventually sat back and rode me hard, fondling her clit at the same time, and her orgasm must have been good, as she soon collapsed back onto my chest when she was done. I just held her, though she was sensitive as always, feeling her breath deeply as she recovered.

As my cock was still buried inside her, Aela moved around and I noticed the application of oil before she lowered her mouth. Mirabelle remained lying on me but gasped as Aela used her tongue to start before I noticed the use of her fingers. "You should ride him like this, Belle, that way you can control the tempo."

"Uh-huh," Mirabelle muttered.

"And if it's too much, or you don't enjoy it, stop. Trust me on this, Ragnar doesn't want to hurt you, and you definitely have nothing to prove."

I gave her a squeeze for emphasis. "She's telling the truth," I whispered, "Nothing to prove. You know I already love everything we share."

Mirabelle looked up and smiled. "I want to do this for us. But if I don't like it, I'll stop. I promise."

Still buried inside her, she lifted herself up and I felt Aela grab the base of my cock before I felt the tip placed somewhere it had never been before. Mirabelle looked unsure for a moment before she kissed me, resting her forehead against mine as I held her in my arms. She moved slightly as I felt the head of my cock slowly but surely pop inside her. "Slowly," Aela stated, "Take it very slow."

My head inside, she stayed still for a while before lowering herself down a little bit more. I noticed the grimace on her face appear before she kissed me again to reassure me. She was taking it carefully and slowly as suggested, moving back up before lowering herself down again, simply getting used to it. "Fucking hell," she exclaimed quietly.

"Are you okay?" Aela asked.

"He feels absolutely enormous."

"He would in a virgin hole like yours, Mirabelle. As I said, just take it nice and slow."

She didn't take my whole length, but once she was comfortable, she slowly started to ride me, still taking it nice and slow. But I watched her face, and while she thought she was comfortable, she was wincing and grimacing far too much for my liking. She noticed my concern and, when she started to get upset as she came to a stop, I simply cuddled her tight. "Sorry," she whispered.

"Never apologise," I whispered back as I lifted her up carefully, my cock falling out of her. I felt Aela immediately apply a cloth to clean me, and once she was satisfied, she helped me slide back inside Mirabelle's perfect pussy.

"I so wanted to do it for us," Mirabelle whispered, hearing the catch in her voice.

I lifted her up so she could see my face, using a thumb to dry her cheeks. "While I would have loved it, I do prefer what we're doing now. Aela is the same, she much prefers what I would call the 'normal' way. And don't let what Lydia and Delphine say go to your head. They love anal but they also love regular sex too."

Mirabelle settled down on my chest again, Aela cuddling into our side, and I think that was the lovemaking over for the night. I'm glad she tried it but, honestly, I didn't mind one bit. I had Lydia and Delphine for that and we had our fun together. What I shared with Aela and Mirabelle was something a little more.

Spooning against me that night, Mirabelle was in the middle, holding onto her tight, Aela facing towards the pair of us, also cuddling into Mirabelle. "Well, we've learned that Mirabelle loves the taste of pussy, at least," she joked, earning laughter from the pair of us.

"I'd like to do that again sometimes, the three of us that is."

"Any time you want, Belle," I said.

"I love you," she whispered.

"And I love you, Belle. And I love you, Aela. More than either of you could probably imagine. One thing, Belle."

"Yes?"

"I'll do whatever I can to make sure I visit as often as possible."

"Or I could find a way to move to Whiterun while maintaining my position here."

"You might need a bigger house, Ragnar," Aela suggested.

"Not a bad idea. Something to think about."

Mirabelle fell asleep first, Aela remaining awake for a little while. "Do what you can to convince her to join us," she whispered, "I really like her too."

That made me smile as Aela cuddled into Mirabelle, eventually drifting off to sleep. Well, sounded like things were getting serious between the three of us, and there were the other two to think about as well!

*****

The life of the Dragonborn was rather simple as I remained at the College. I had Mirabelle and Aela, two women I loved and adored, to keep my company, while Lydia and Delphine entertained each other but loved to join in sometimes. Out of the bedroom, things did get a little dull so Mirabelle tried to keep my occupied with odd jobs.

But my life was about to take a strange turn a month or so after the Ancano business had been dealt with. By this time, Mirabelle, Aela and I were practically in a three-way relationship, and most nights, we made love together in various different ways. Lydia and Delphine were occasionally involved, though I never went to sleep with them, so our time together was generally at different times, and to be honest, I must have fucked Lydia in the arse whenever we were together, Delphine still wanting it split fifty-fifty.

I was outside going through some practice drills when I noticed an orc walk through the main gates. We never received orc visitors, but considering he was alone, I could only hope and assume he wasn't around to cause trouble. His eyes locked with mine and he came towards me, giving me enough time to take in his uniform. It was unlike any other I'd seen before.

"You Ragnar the Dragonborn?"

I looked him up and down again. "Might be. Who are you?"

"Name's Durak. I'm here representing the Dawnguard."

"Dawnguard? Never heard of them."

"We're vampire hunters. We search out destroy those bloodsucking scum wherever we find them."

"Well, I've been here for a while, but even before, I haven't seen many vampires running around."

"Well, I guess the Dragonborn does have other priorities. Haven't you heard about the Hall of the Vigilants being destroyed?" I shook my head. News didn't make its way up to the College fast, if at all. "They never took the vampire threat seriously and now they've paid the price for it."

"Dawnguard? Vigilants? Vampires? I'm sorry, Durak, but I must be completely out of the loop here." Gesturing, I added, "Why don't we head inside, have a tankard, and you can tell me what this is all about."

Escorting him to our quarters, Mirabelle was busy at work, greeting me with a kiss before asking who our visitor was. I introduced him then left her to her work. Aela was reclining on a chair, reading, while Lydia and Delphine were... somewhere else. They often did whatever they wanted. Taking a seat at a table after pouring some mead, Durak explained more.

"Okay, so the Vigilants, their full name being the Vigilants of Stendarr, one of the Eight, generally hunt down daedra worshippers and other people with links to any daedra. Explains why they all got killed when going up against vampires. They are a whole different kettle of fish. Anyway, the rise of this vampire menace is why our leader, Isran, has re-established the Dawnguard. We are an order of serious vampire hunters. We don't fuck around."

"And you want me because?"

"With the Dragonborn in our ranks, it will help us recruit more people in addition to we believe you will help us eliminate the problem for good."

"Do you just want me or can my colleagues join too?"

"The more numbers, the better. Are they warriors?"

"Aye. Aela is a Companion. Lydia is my housecarl and a fearsome warrior herself. Delphine is... Well, let's just say she has plenty of experience."

"And your lady mage colleague?"

"I have to run the College. But I think it's a worthwhile cause, Ragnar. Plus, I think we can all be honest and say you are getting bored here."

"She's right. Okay, I'm in. Where am I heading?"

"Head south towards Riften then east of the city. You'll eventually find a cave entrance. Once through that, you'll quickly see Fort Dawnguard. Have you got a map?" After handing it over, he was polite enough to indicate the location of the entrance. "I've got some more recruiting to do but I'm sure I'll see you there soon."

"Aye, I'll be there in a few days."

We shook hands and he departed as Aela got to her feet. "Want me to come along?"

"Want to join?"

"Aye. It's peaceful here but I'll admit I'm craving some action."

"I'll tell Lydia and Delphine when they get back. They might be interested."

They returned at nightfall. I didn't ask where they'd disappeared to as it wasn't my business, but considering Lydia couldn't stop grinning, I figured they'd gone somewhere and been rather naughty. Even after all this time, the fact they'd hit it off so well amused me, though both admitted it wasn't love. They just loved to fuck. So I explained to them our visitor and if they wanted to join me. Both leapt at the chance, easily admitting that they were growing a little bored with the lack of adventure. With the three on board, I suggested we leave the day after next.

The next evening, the other three went to sleep with the students and teachers, leaving me alone with Mirabelle. She had wanted Aela to stay as always, but Aela insisted she have me alone for our last night together in a while. That earned Aela one hell of a kiss that left her a little speechless. While they both loved me, there was clear affection between the pair too. Hard not to considering the lovemaking we now shared.

While we did make love a few times, most of the night was simply spent cuddling, loving nothing more than lying face to face, Mirabelle as close to my as physically possible, and we quietly talked about everything and nothing at once. She admitted that she was going to miss me likely crazy, and confessed she was already looking into options for when I would inevitably leave for good. I knew she was serious about wanting to be with me permanently but I still didn't know how it would work.

Waking the next morning, we enjoyed breakfast together before I packed the few things I'd brought with me. She escorted me outside, where we met the others and our horses were now waiting, having moved them from outside the inn long ago. She hugged Lydia and Delphine goodbye and had no problem sharing a rather tender kiss with Aela. Then she kissed me and that's when she started to cry. Aela whispered something and I heard the three ride their horses away.

"Sorry," Mirabelle whispered, I think trying not to sob or laugh, so it was half and half.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," I assured her, caressing her face as always, earning that gorgeous smile I wanted to see.

"Too used to you being here with me all the time."

"I'll miss you like crazy too. Would you like Aela to stay? I can ask her."

"While I would like that, I know she's bored as much as you."

"I honestly don't think she'd mind."

"Are you sure?"

"I don't want you feeling lonely without all of us here."

"Okay."

So I quickly jogged back down the bridge and spoke to Aela. She was surprised at the request but, after telling her that I didn't want Mirabelle to feel alone, she immediately agreed, preferring to feel bored rather than leaving Mirabelle feeling awful. Mirabelle couldn't help smile when I returned with Aela in tow, the pair sharing a warm embrace before they hugged me together.

"Thank you, Aela," I stated.

"No problem. Mirabelle and I can enjoy some alone time together, get to know each other without your presence."

"I'd never even been with a woman until I met Ragnar. Now you're in my life..." Mirabelle trailed off and kissed her again. "Well, suffice to say, I'm glad he introduced you to me."

"Ditto," Aela said before adding, "Now, Ragnar, don't go doing anything stupid."

"Yes, we expect you back here with all four limbs and that wonderful cock of yours ready to make love to us when you return."

"I'll do my best."

"And while you have Lydia and Delphine with you, if you happen to find a girl or two that takes your fancy, you just do your thing," Aela added. I couldn't help chuckle as both hugged me tightly again. "Goodbye, Ragnar. We'll miss you."

"Too much," Mirabelle whispered, and I heard the slight catch in her voice.

"Go, Ragnar. I'll take care of her."

Giving them both a last kiss, I mounted up, looked and smiled at them a final time, before I dug my heels into the horse and it moved forward. I did look back and wave, earning a wave and a blown kiss in return. Joining Lydia and Delphine without Aela, they didn't say anything at first as we began the journey to the other side of Skyrim.

"So, just us three?" Lydia asked once we'd left Winterhold far behind.

"Aye."

"Gods, we're going to get our arses seriously fucked now, Delphine."

She just laughed out loud. "Lydia, I think you have a one track mind sometimes."

"Are you not thinking this is a great opportunity?"

"While I am thinking about it, I'm also worried about this vampire situation. They are not an enemy I'm used to fighting."

"Guess we'll find out more when we arrive."

We rode as far as we could that day, eventually stopping halfway between Windhelm and Riften, or at last that's what I thought. After making camp and dinner, Lydia made it obvious what she wanted that night and, let's be honest, that's exactly what she got. Delphine didn't want to be left out. It was a night of no holds barred anal sex, so when mounting our horses the next morning, it was rather amusing that they needed something to cushion their saddles, though neither of the complained. In fact, they were nothing but complimentary and rode with smiles most of the day.

Making the entrance to the cave the next afternoon, we managed to get our horses through the chasm and entered a rather idyllic setting. It didn't take long for the fort to come into view and I couldn't help whistle at its size. "Bloody enormous!" Lydia exclaimed.

"I've been past here before," Delphine admitted, "But this used to be nothing but ruins. Someone has put in some serious work to get this up and running again."

We passed Durak on our way to the fort, bringing our three horses to a halt. He was firing a crossbow, something I had seen used long ago, and he said it was one of the best weapons for killing vampires. He told us we'd each get our own crossbow once we were part of the Dawnguard. I had a feeling there might be an initiation, despite the fact I was the Dragonborn.

Dismounting our horses at the steps leading up to the main gate of the fort, we tied them up and wandered inside... and into the middle of an argument.


12