Dragonborn Rising Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke the next morning, she rolled into me and started to giggle. "Ragnar?" she whispered. I was already awake so looked at her. "My arse is really sore. The good kind, but still sore."

"I'm not surprised, Belle. I left at least three loads in there. I mean, I didn't hold anything back by the end."

"I loved it. And I love you." She paused. "But I don't think I'll do that too often. I'm fairly sure I won't be sitting comfortably today."

"I won't complain if you want constant sex again, Belle. Makes me feel useful while you're carrying our child. I can help out at least in one way."

"I'll let you know whenever my pussy is throbbing and needing your attention, Ragnar. And you know I won't be the only one."

"Lydia seems to be coping better this time."

"She's changed her diet as she figured out it was a few things she was eating. Trust me, all six of us are going to be wanting your attention, one way or another. In fact, when was the last night you didn't have sex?"

"It's been quite a while, to be honest. Being High King does have some benefits."

"Good thing your wife doesn't mind pussy from time to time as well."

"True. Walked in on you just as much. Sometimes, I can happily sit and watch when you're with one or two of my other girls. Nothing more beautiful than when Serana is between your legs and Aela is on your face."

"Hmmm. Maybe we should just sit you on your throne one night and the six of us put on a show."

I couldn't help chuckle. "Do you really think I'll say no?"

"How about we just lie you back on the bed, give you a potion to keep you hard, and we just ride you all night?"

"Again, do you think I'll say no?" I kissed her forehead. "Belle, you alone make me happy. We have our kingdom. We have our children. We have our friends. The fact you're as open-minded as you are is just icing on the cake."

"Just like my husband, I have a lot of love to give. And all your girls really know how to eat pussy." I couldn't help chuckle at her tone. "Want to make love before we get up?"

"I'm taking you mean make love as in not pounding your arse?"

"Definitely not my arse this morning, Ragnar."

Mirabelle was in a very good morning at breakfast, and had no problem sharing with Haelga what we were up to. As soon as Lydia heard sex like that was on the table, she wasted no time hauling me into her bedroom, begging for nothing but a night of hard anal sex. No attention on her pussy whatever. Get her arse ready then just fuck her. The only difference is she wanted an audience, so the five others were invited in to watch us. No surprise that she wasn't the only one fucked that evening. Haelga stripped off before I'd cum once, while Aela, who had admitted long ago it wasn't something that always interested her, eventually had her arse fucked as well.

In the end, the only one who didn't have her arse pounded was Serana. She was naked, and had clearly been masturbating while watching, but when it came to the act itself, she... wanted to do it... but was terribly frightened. And I knew it was lingering memories of what happened to her.

My girls were brilliant. They relaxed her completely, showering her with attention, talking to her at the same time.

"Do you want Ragnar to pleasure your arse?" Lydia asked, two of her fingers in Serana's arse. She nodded. "But you're scared?"

"I am."

"Do you think it will hurt?"

"A little."

"But he loves you. He won't hurt you."

"I know... but..." Lydia slid a third finger in and that made Serana shudder. "That feels really good."

Mirabelle and Aela were focusing in her breasts. Haelga was sort of sitting on her face, dipping her pussy down every so often, keeping her mind occupied. "Do you know how great it feels when Ragnar is inside your arse, Serana? You feel so... full. But also so loved. And when he started to fuck you, he owns you completely. Haelga and I love it hard, really hard, but that's just what we like. But you might prefer it like Aela, where he'll slide it inside your arse but he'll be nothing but gentle. Would you like it how Aela just had it?"

"I'm loving your fingers," she said softly.

Lydia lowered her mouth down to taste Serana. "Well, I love your pussy, Serana, but you'll love Ragnar's cock even more. Trust me, you'll love it, Serana. Do you trust me?" She nodded immediately. "Do you trust the other girls?" She nodded again. "Do you trust Ragnar?"

"More than anything," she whispered.

"Do you want him to make love to you by taking your arse for the first time?" She nodded. "You need to say it, Serana. He needs to hear the words. He won't do it otherwise."

"I want Ragnar in my arse."

The girls moved out of the way immediately, leaving Serana before me, legs spread wide, completely exposed and obviously turned on. Haelga slid a pillow under Serana's lower back, lifting her up, while Lydia and Haelga grabbed an ankle each, spreading her wide. Serana definitely blushed as I got in position, leaning down to give her a soft kiss, gently prodding her with my cock. She was more than ready, but I wanted her to be comfortable.

"You're beautiful, Serana," I whispered.

"I love you."

"Well, I love you too."

"Ragnar, can you make love to me but... differently..."

"You mean slide my cock into your arse?"

"Please," she hissed.

I didn't hesitate, sliding the head of my cock inside her. She gasped to begin within and I let her get used to it. Once she met my eyes and nodded, I slowly buried myself until she'd taken my length. Kissing her again, when she smiled at me, that's when I knew any lingering memories had already been banish. Her ankles were obviously released as I felt them wrap around me, her fingers pressing into my back.

Then we made love. My five other girls watched the entire time, though we both ignored their presence, my eyes only for Serana. After a few minutes, she was really into it, even asking for it a little faster, looking down to see she was fondling herself at the same time. "We'll cum together," she whispered.

It didn't exactly happen that way, but we did both orgasm, at least. And once we were done, and cleaned up, it was suggested I spend the rest of the night with Serana. When we were alone in her room, she asked if we could try again, but this time she would ride me. We definitely spent at least another couple of hours having sex before finally going to sleep. I'm not sure she was exactly a convert, but I had a feeling she would be interested in it again.

Within the next year, the palace now had eight children as my girls all gave birth to healthy children. Three boys, to Mirabelle, Aela and Serana, two girls to Lydia and Elisif. After giving birth again, Aela was adamant that was it. She had a girl and a boy and was happy with that. As soon as she gave birth, Mirabelle was talking about a third, as she wanted a girl. Serana was... a natural mother. I was present the entire time, and the change in her demeanour was immediate when she held our child in her arms the first time. Lydia had a boy and a girl, suggesting she felt the same as Aela. Elisif... immediately spoke about having another.

Part of me should have thought it was all getting a little much with so many children. But they were all brilliant mothers, and I was still present in all their lives. I wasn't like others where I had children but showed little interest in them. I woke at night to change nappies and rock them to sleep. The only thing I couldn't really do was feed them, but even then, I'd wake with whoever it was and sit with them as they fed. If they had to get up, I would to. Sometimes I'd fall asleep, but it was the thought that counted.

Most of my plans came to fruition in addition to raising an unusual family. The Forsworn were eradicated completely. I would have preferred to sign a peace agreement, but they would not negotiate. It was the first time I'd been out in the field in a long time, helping take back a trio of forts in the space of a month. Once the Forsworn were finally defeated, the Legions swept east across Skyrim, taking back each and every fort. Those were slowly but surely rebuilt, but I knew it was going to take a number of years before my idea of a series of forts across Skyrim would come to fruition.

Revenues were up. Trade flourished. Skyrim as a whole became prosperous. The rulers of each Hold continued to follow my example. The people in general seemed satisfied, even pleased, with my rule. Life was hard as it was, and I remembered the one thing they all wanted was to feel safe, whether behind the walls of their cities, if they were travelling across Skyrim, or worked one of the many farms or mines that dotted the landscape.

I liked to believe I was a good ruler. But I had no idea what the future would bring.

* * * * *

Five years later....

Mirabelle was pregnant again. Child number six was now on the way. We had three sons and twin daughters together. No matter what, it was always exciting news. And I knew, after a few months, she was going to want me constantly. I had a feeling this would likely be our last one. Mirabelle suggested that, from now on, we'd have great sex but she would drink a potion the next morning. Lydia and Aela had two children, a boy and a girl, and had not wanted another. Serana had three children, a boy and twin girls. Elisif had given birth to three girls. We had discussed a fourth, as she wanted a son, but we were not currently trying. As for Haelga... you can't have children when you only have anal. That's what it felt like anyway.

The palace was lively, that's one way of putting it. But my girls were all happy, as were my children. The people of Skyrim were happy, safe, and coin was flowing. The Legion now had an extended presence, residing in most forts that were spread across the landscape, their constant patrols keeping merchants and travellers safe.

I was content... No, I was happy. I had six women who loved me, and I loved them. I had all my children, who I doted on something chronic. I ruled a peaceful kingdom. I wanted for nothing. I still managed to go on the occasional adventure, generally leading a Legion when we took over a fort. Rikke didn't always approve, but knew it was only sheer boredom that led me out of Solitude. I never used my Thu'um during these times. Rikke didn't like me getting off my horse, but even as High King, I liked a good fight every now and then.

Despite it being her fifth pregnancy, the girls were excited as ever, and Mirabelle was radiant as always. We celebrated that evening with a good, hard fuck in her arse. Through her subsequent pregnancies, she'd grown a real love for it. Still nothing like Haelga or Lydia, but during her third, she put on a show for the other girls, having me fuck her arse while the girls took turns pleasing her pussy. The Queen of Skyrim was definitely loved by those in the palace. That evening, we did the same thing, the girls sitting back, watching as I lay back as she mounted me, wasting little time sliding down my cock, then simply rode herself stupid until I ran my hands down her body, rested them on her arse, and she ordered me to just destroy it.

She went to sleep a lot later that evening with a smile on her face as a wide as Skyrim. One or two other girls walked out with cum dribbling out of their arses at the same time.

I was in the middle of tying Haelga to the wall a week later, getting ready to give her a good whipping before we made love, when a servant knocked on the door. He walked in, a knowing smirk on his face as Haelga wasn't embarrassed at all, not that she could see anything as she was blindfolded and gagged. "Letter, my lord."

He handed it over and the first thing I noticed was the seal of the Emperor himself. He wrote to me once a month but his letters always arrived on the same date. Today was not the day I should receive a letter. Opening it, I read its contents. It wasn't from the Emperor.

Your Highness,

I will put this plainly. Emperor Titus Mede II is unwell and not long for this world. He asks that you come to his side as soon as you are able. The future of the Empire rests on what will follow.

Yours faithfully,

General Lucius Tullius

"Head straight to Castle Dour and speak to Rikke. Ask her to come to the palace in an hours' time."

"At once, my lord." He paused and added, "Have fun, lord."

"Oh, this isn't for me..."

I carried Haelga to her bedroom around forty minutes later, as she was completely exhausted. Covering her in blankets, I left a soft kiss on her forehead, hearing her whispered words of her love for me, before I headed to the throne room, where I waited for Rikke. Mirabelle appeared, dressed in her finery and crown, as she would have heard.

Once Rikke arrived, I let her know what was required. "Organise transport for us..."

"No, I will remain here, Ragnar. This is about you and the Emperor."

"Are you sure?" She nodded. "Rikke, organise horses and a small guard. We are heading to the Imperial City immediately."

"The Emperor?" I nodded. "When do you wish to leave?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"I will have everything organised by this evening, lord."

As she departed, I ordered everyone out before turning to Mirabelle. "You know what this might mean?"

"I do. We might have a new home."

"I will send word as soon as I learn what he wants."

"You know what he wants, Ragnar. We've talked about it before." She grabbed my hands and smiled. "No matter what, you're still my husband and the father of our children. That's what is most important to me. When our fifth child arrives, the only difference is that I might be giving birth in the Imperial City instead of Solitude."

We spoke to the others. Though they were not going to make any assumptions, but all immediately stated that, if I did end up moving to the Imperial City, they would certainly be following me. I couldn't help smile, sharing a hug with all of them, unsure of what to say except thank you.

Rikke, myself and a dozen Imperial soldiers departed Solitude at the first glimpse of dawn the next morning. We rode hard and fast, making it to Falkreath well after dark that evening. I was travelling incognito, so we stayed at the local inn, getting only a few hours rest before leaving early again the next morning. It was another two nights before the Imperial City came into view.

I was a regular enough visitor now, travelling to the Imperial City once every six months to speak with the Emperor about my rule in Skyrim, that I was recognised by some of the guards. Tullius, looking a little older nowadays, was there to greet me, and there was no standing on ceremony, being led to the Emperor's private quarters. A steward led me to his bedroom door, a polite knock and the door opened for me, and I entered alone.

It was exquisitely furnished, though it was difficult to make out everything in the faint light provided by the candles. There was no missing him lying under a bundle of covers. I'd seen him only three to four months earlier. He hadn't been well then, but the man I'd seen then wasn't the one I saw now. His eyes were open and he looked my way. He raised a weak hand, beckoning me towards him.

Grabbing a chair, I sat next to him. "I came as soon as I received the letter, Your Majesty."

He gestured and I offered my hand, feeling his two cold, bony hands take mine. "It is decided, Ragnar," he croaked, hearing him struggle for breath, "My eldest will not succeed the throne. The Empire must be ruled by he of the dragon blood. The Septim line was extinguished. It is the will of the Divines that you are here now."

"You ask a great favour, Majesty."

"It is your destiny, Ragnar. All has been organised. When I die, my sons will be... detained. If they co-operate, they will be allowed to live. If not... I will not weep to see my line extinguished with me. You can restore the Empire to its former glory, Ragnar. You can lead our armies against the Thalmor. The Dragonborn was feted to save Skyrim from the dragon menace. But you were also feted to become the leader the Empire needs."

"Taking the throne of Skyrim was enough, Majesty. I never wanted that. Now you ask for... something unimaginable."

"You are a good man, Ragnar. You have a good heart. And the fact you don't want it is why you are perfect. Those who crave power become tyrants. You have proven a capable, thoughtful leader. The people of Skyrim love you and your family. The people of Cyrodiil will do the same. The Legions revere your name, the man who ensured the Empire remained strong and stable. I've been laying preparations for many years now, Ragnar. Ever since you took the throne in Skyrim. General Tullius has made all the arrangements. The Legions will be loyal to you."

I swallowed and nodded. "How long, sire?"

"The priests think I have a few days left at most. As soon as my body is laid to rest, you will be crowned the new Emperor and lead the Empire into a Fifth Era. The Dragonborn Era."

"I should return home tomorrow and at least return with my wife and children."

"You should remain, Ragnar, just in case. Rikke can return with your soldiers and return with them. There is much I need to share with you before I depart."

I agreed to stay, Rikke departing the next morning with most of my soldiers. I figured all my girls and children would journey with her to the Imperial City. As for the Emperor, he held on for ten more days. He remained lucid for six of them, sharing all the secrets of Empire, and when not discussing that, we would sit together and simply talk about our lives. For the last four days, he remained asleep though alive, checking his breath with a mirror. It was late on the tenth day that his breathing ceased and the announcement of his death was made.

My family was already with me by then. I was present when he passed. As soon as I walked out the door, Tullius nodded and set into motion the plans the Emperor had told me about. His sons had not been present, which told me everything I needed to know about them. From what I'd learned during my time in those final few days, no-one liked his sons. Even the Emperor had spoken of his disappointment, even anger, at what they had become. I wasn't going to weep about their fates either way. I had a feeling Tullius would eliminate them as any sort of threat.

The announcement of his death was made the next day. There... wasn't exactly an outpouring of grief. People came to pay their respects, but I wouldn't say they stood at the gates of the palace and openly wept. Some did stand in respectful silence, flowers were left, but over the next couple of days, it was obvious that the Emperor had been right in his own assessment of his rule.

I'm sure they were now wondering what happened next.

I have no doubt my presence was noted by the nobility of Cyrodiil. The Jarls of Skyrim ventured south for the funeral as well. Word may have reached High Rock, but it was a much longer journey and the fact none arrived from there wasn't a surprise. Perhaps a signal of their impression of the rule of the Emperor too.

The funeral was respectful, at least, but again, there was no real outpouring of grief. There was also no sign of his sons. During the service, I locked eyes with Tullius, the unspoken question. He returned a single nod. So the path to the throne was now open. The only challenge would come from the nobles of Cyrodiil and whoever felt capable of taking the throne for themselves. But with the support of the Legions, I had a feeling things would resolve quickly in my favour.

Tullius organised a summit the very next day, inviting the nobles of both Skyrim and Cyrodiil. The ambassador of High Rock was also invited. It was there that the last will and testament of Emperor Titus Mede was read. I'm not sure how long ago he would have written it, but there's no doubt most of it was only confirmed in the days before his death.