Dragonborn Rising Ch. 64

Story Info
The adventures of Ragnar the Dragonborn conclude.
8.6k words
4.83
4.4k
9

Part 64 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 65 -- Rise

* * * * *

Six weeks after our wedding, Mirabelle gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby boy. I doubt any birth was easy, but both mother and child came through with flying colours. Sitting by her side, watching her hold our first child, she could only weep while I certainly felt nothing short of proud. The gods had finally been kind.

We named our son Ragnar, taking the name of his father. When he assumed the throne, he would be known as Ragnar Dragonborn II.

And from that day on, it's fair to say Mirabelle was simply Queen of Skyrim... and a mother. She was delighted the day we married, and the smile hadn't left her fact since that day. After giving birth, her purpose in life was now our family. That's not me putting words in her mouth, it's what she told me barely days after she gave birth. All she wanted was another child as quickly as we could manage. We couldn't have sex for a few weeks, but that didn't mean we didn't sleep together nearly every night, already planning for the future.

Within a month, Lydia gave birth to our son. She gave birth slightly prematurely, though there was never any danger to mother or child. Mirabelle held her hand the entire time, almost coaching her through it. We named our son Havardr Dragonborn, an old Nordic name meaning 'highest guardian'. He might never become High King like his brother, but I would ensure I instilled the right thoughts into his mind about protecting his family and Skyrim.

Once they gave birth, Mirabelle and Lydia were closer than ever. In fact, I would say all six women were. Haelga, Serana and Elisif simply doted on the pair of them, Serana and Elisif both suggesting we should start thinking about children. Aela, now heavily pregnant, simply wanted to give birth. I delayed any suggestion of leaving Solitude until she gave birth as well. Just like Mirabelle, she proved to be rather horny the longer it went on, Mirabelle proving how open-minded she was by escorting me by hand more than once to Aela's bedroom, where my cock was ridden almost red raw by Aela. No complaints from me. Just like Mirabelle and Lydia, she was just as beautiful as always.

Six weeks after Lydia, Aela gave birth to our daughter. The Divines were certainly looking after us, another healthy child given to our rather unusual family. All the girls were present once again, Mirabelle and Lydia helping Aela through the worst of it. I stood to the side. I had held the hand of Mirabelle during her birth, but now that two of my girls had been through it, they could give advice to Aela, knowing what she was feeling.

I had promised Aela I would have no say if she gave birth to our daughter, that she would be free to choose her name. As soon as she held our child in her arms, she whispered that she wanted to name her after her mother, Freida. I think the name fit regardless. I knew, in that moment, Aela would solely focus on raising our daughter and that she wouldn't want another child. That didn't bother me for a second.

The palace now had three babies. One would have thought it would now be a madhouse but the six girls came together straight away. In fact, I was left with the feeling that they made sure I was left to start actually ruling the kingdom while they looked after our children. Even Haelga, who had no desire for children, would happily wake up to look after a crying child in the middle of the night. I helped out where I could but, in those early stages, it was more about keeping them alive more than anything.

Mirabelle agreed that, at six months of age for our child, we would go on a tour of Skyrim. My girls joined us, of course, and during the following month, the crowds turned out to greet their king and queen, while also catching a glimpse of their future king. I didn't make many speeches. I wasn't really one for that. But I had no problem mingling with the common folk. I might have been a jarl and a king, but I knew my origins. I was only king due to a set of circumstances, mostly out of my control and due to the Divines. But, all in all, I liked to believe that, in these early days, we were popular across Skyrim, even in cities such as Windhelm. Our reception from both the common folk and the nobility was positive. Every Jarl was willing to work with me as I shared ideas of how to improve the lives of everyone, from those tilling the fields and working the mines, to those in control of coin that flowed around Skyrim but also across the borders into Cyrodiil, High Rock and elsewhere.

Having established a working relationship with General Tullius, I asked if he would be willing to remain in Skyrim as my military advisor. He took some time to think about it, and suggested Legate Rikke, a fellow Nord, should be offered the role. I did so, definitely taking her by surprise, but she accepted it immediately. She would remain part of the Legion but effectively in command of all Legions currently in Skyrim. That allowed Tullius to finally return to Cyrodiil.

Though trade was important, I wanted to make sure Skyrim was secured. Sitting down with Rikke and other advisors, I set out my ideas. A map of Skyrim served as an assistant. "During the civil war, certain forts were taken by Imperial forces to help bring order back to the Holds formerly under Stormcloak control. However, there are at least a dozen other forts out there that remain outside our hands, generally in the hands of bandits and other brigands. I wish to see every fort in Skyrim back in the hands of either the Legion or the people of the Hold in which the fort resides. Can that be done, Rikke?"

"Aye, lord." I didn't want to be called 'Majesty' or 'Highness'. Since I had to take a title, I said 'lord' was suitable enough. "We certainly have enough soldiers to do so, and the offer of bringing further security to each Hold would certainly lead to help being provided by the Jarl."

"The Reach will probably be the toughest challenge, given the presence of the Forsworn that still linger in the hills. Markarth is rather isolated in the west, and the trade routes in and out of the city have suffered due to the Forsworn activity."

"If you agree, lord, we can send a full Legion into the Reach and begin there, moving our way eastwards once we have secured the region."

"Works for me. So planning after we take any fort, I want to institute a rebuilding program. Many of these forts of little more than crumbling ruins. Once the coin starts to flow again, I want to start rebuilding some of these forts, particularly those along major routes, that can provide safety and security for merchants, and these will also be perfect outposts for Legion soldiers. In addition to forts, I'd like to see improvements of some of the roads around Skyrim. Can the Legion assist in those?"

"Certainly, lord."

"While all this is going on, trade must flourish again. Skyrim is rather impoverished after the war. Things are slowly improving, though it's obvious the Thalmor are trying to squeeze us at the same time. We see next to no trade across that border. The Emperor has assured that goods will start flooding across the border once again, same with High Rock, and I will send emissaries to Hammerfell and Morrowind as soon as possible. Elisif, any suggestions and ideas you have in regards to building trade revenues, let me know but you also have free reign to do whatever you can. A prosperous Skyrim will enrich the lives of all of us."

She nodded. "To be honest, lord, once the Legion start securing the forts and roads across Skyrim, merchants will feel safer travelling our roads."

"Good. I will also be hiring the Companions on a full time basis to help take care of any bandits that begin to harass the people of Skyrim. Though I am still Harbinger in name, the guild is being run by others nowadays, and they have gone on an extensive recruitment drive. Rikke, the Companions will be ready to assist whenever you might need them."

"The Legion has worked alongside mercenaries enough times to know what to expect, lord."

"Finally, as my wife was formerly part of the College of Winterhold, I want my kingdom to have a closer relationship with the college. I want to see my people, my brother and sister Nords, overcome their fear, or even hatred, of those with magic. I have seen both the benefits and costs of magic, but it is something we must use to our advantage given the threats that lie across Tamriel. Sybille, I thank you for remaining as my arcane advisor."

"It is my pleasure, lord. And the kingdom having a link with the only place that practices magic in Skyrim is only a good thing. Considering we are all capable of magic in some way, if the king shows his support, then ordinary folk may start to believe magic will be a benefit, not a concern."

"Before you all go, I want to ask you one thing. Never hesitate coming to me with your concerns, and particularly if you have an idea. I'm not sure what previous rulers are like but I like to think I've surrounded myself here with the best and brightest. The most important thing is trust. If we don't trust each other, nothing will be achieved. What I am assured is that we all have the best interests of this nation in our minds and we will work together to ensure that Skyrim will soon be peaceful and prosperous, the beating heart of the Empire once again. The road towards that might be slow, even uncomfortable at times, but we know what our objective is. Let's rise to meet the challenge."

My life was now completely different. No longer was I adventuring across Skyrim, going from crisis to crisis, weapon in one hand, shield in the other, charging towards one type of enemy then another. Instead of saving Skyrim, I was now running it. Completely different thought process was required. I'll admit, it was a little boring compared to my life before but, considering I now had a young family, it was infinitely safer, which I know the likes of Mirabelle and Lydia appreciated.

I would meet petitioners twice a week, and they came from all over Skyrim to meet their king and ask for whatever was on their mind. A third day was set to speak to the people of Solitude, listen to their gripes, and it amazed me what people would complain about. One thing I never did was promise anything. I would listen and understand. If it was something that could be solved immediately, I said it would be done. If it wasn't, I said they would hear back from the crown as soon as possible. I'm sure more than one person left unhappy after our meeting, but I learned very early on that I simply couldn't please everyone, and some people simply couldn't be pleased no matter what I did.

I'm sure you'd like to know about my personal life as well. One of the very first things I did was make sure I made love to all six of my girls while on my throne. On the same night. We dismissed all the servants and guards, stating the doors into the palace were locked, so they were not necessary. Clothing was then removed as I sat down, my six girls taking turns sucking my cock, Haelga being the one to eventually swallow my load, before five of them had fun together as the sixth girl rode me to her own orgasm. Lydia and Haelga both rode me with my cock buried in their arse, as I would have expected from the latter at least, so they went last, Haelga last of all as she rode me so hard and fast, the others could only watch in amazement. Of course, that just got me in the mood, eventually bending her over, face buried on the cushion as I utterly destroyed her from behind. By the time I was done, the other five were looking at me in such a way, I had a feeling some of them might have been interested...

There was no system to how it all worked between us otherwise. I generally slept with Mirabelle at night, but whenever I wasn't busy, I would find myself wandering the palace, and if they were in the mood, I would be invited into a room. If I walked into a room and was in the mood, I was rarely told no. If they did, I would accept it and simply spend time with them anyway. I was not going to let power go to my head, and I'd never hurt my girls. The sex was great, but at heart we all loved each other and simply enjoyed being around each other. I had something in common with each of them, and the girls were all friends

Within a year of taking the crown, four of my six girls were with child. Only Haelga continued to take potions, while Aela did the same, but she was so happy with Frieda, she was already thinking about another daughter, or a son. She had my support no matter what. Serana was the first to fall pregnant, to the thrill of everyone in the palace, followed by Mirabelle, then Lydia before Elisif was finally with child. The celebration when we found out she was pregnant went all night... and ended up with Elisif receiving attention from all of us. We definitely wore her out that night, murmuring by my side the next morning that her pussy was sore from attention of too many mouths, fingers while having been serviced well and truly by my cock.

The support from Mirabelle and Lydia to Serana and Elisif, and also from Aela, made me fall in love with them all just that little bit more. Again, I did my best to support but my six girls were a real clique nowadays. The five made sure Haelga was a part of it all, and though she didn't want her own children, she adored the children we'd already had, and had no problem doting on our children just like their mother and father.

Skyrim remained peaceful. I had ideas, of course, but I knew my power was somewhat limited by being part of the Empire. My first trip to the Imperial City was within my first year of rule, taking all my girls and children by carriage to meet the Emperor. We eventually spent two weeks there and I spent much of the time in meetings with the Emperor and his advisors. And, I'll admit, one or two things I said would have reminded him of the arguments made by Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak.

Mostly, I wanted revenge on the Thalmor. I put it that simply to the Emperor. He sat back in his chair, sipping at his glass of brandy, nodding his head without saying a word. He finally sighed and leaned forward. "I'm old, Dragonborn. I worry that, if I were to go looking for revenge, I would die before seeing it completed. I worry that we would bite off more than we can chew. Even all these years later, the wounds remain. We're still rebuilding. Tensions remain within the Empire. We're now surrounded by those who would love to see the Empire split up completely."

"One would think going on the front foot would perhaps be best, sire."

"Perhaps, but..." He sat back and looked contemplative. "I know my days are drawing to a close, and one thing I find myself thinking about is legacy and what happens once I'm gone. What have I achieved, Dragonborn? Truly? All I've reigned over is a disastrous war, the continued disintegration of the Empire, and it was only thanks to you that Skyrim still remains a part of it. The Thalmor continue to sabre rattle, and my real concern is that they wish to complete the job they started over thirty years ago now."

"Taking the fight to them might secure a better legacy, sire."

He shook his head. "No, the coming fight will need to be led by the next Emperor." He sighed again. "I have two sons, heirs who should be ready to take the throne. Can I be honest with you, Dragonborn?"

"Of course. Whatever is shared within these walls doesn't leave."

"They are unworthy of the position. Some suggested I should have abdicated after signing the White-Gold Concordat. My sons are feckless, arrogant men. They have been given every opportunity in life yet squandered it. I know few of my citizens actually like them. It's why I had to send General Tullius to Skyrim and not one of my sons. If I'd sent one of them, I believe Skyrim would be independent today. In fact, I still believe if, given the opportunity, Jarl Ulfric would have eventually tried to take my throne."

"You reckon?"

"Ulfric is a warrior and he would have commanded the respect of the Legions, at least. The men and women in uniform."

I sat back and sipped at my brandy. "Sire, are you suggesting something?"

He chuckled. "Just an old man contemplating the future once I'm no longer here. But... the Empire needs a strong leader more than ever. And my sons are not what the Empire needs." He cleared his throat and refilled my glass. "Thank you for listening to an old man wallow in self-pity, Dragonborn."

During our journey back to Solitude, I was definitely deep in thought more than once, going over what he said, or more importantly, what he didn't say. Mirabelle eventually had to ask what was on my mind, suggesting I was a lot quieter than normal. I asked her to wait until we were home, sitting my six girls down in our private rooms and explaining the last conversation I had with the Emperor.

"I have a feeling he's not going to pass the crown to his sons. I have a feeling he's... going to ask me to take the throne."

"Is it really a surprise?" Mirabelle asked.

"Aye, it is. I tried to assassinate the man."

"Years ago now, Ragnar, and things have obviously changed. You are now High King of Skyrim. But I think he's looking at the past, what made the Empire."

"The dragon blood?" She nodded. "I'm not a Septim. That time is the distant past."

"While that might be true, one of the dragon blood taking the throne of the Empire again. It might give people renewed confidence. Might even give the Thalmor a moment of pause." I sighed and ran a hand down my face. "Look, I'm going to continue life as we know it. Nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned. But the Emperor is getting old, he was right about that. Whenever we talked, he was... tired, worn out. Mind was still sharp but I think the body is slowly failing him."

"Then let's worry about it if and when it happens."

That was perhaps the best suggestion. Focus on my life right now. I had a kingdom to run, children to raise, and more children on the way. Within a week, Aela let me know she was off the potions as she wanted to have another child. When she was fertile, she didn't leave me alone for an entire week. More than once, we were walked in on, Aela busy riding my cock half the time. I would either lie or sit back as she rode me until I came inside her. Half the time, she didn't even worry about her own orgasm. She just wanted to make sure I left as many loads inside her as possible.

It worked, much to all our amusement. She was with child incredibly quickly. That left only Haelga without being with child at the time, but nothing would change her mind. Instead, we put on one or two shows for the other girls, getting a real idea of how submissive she could be. Much to my amusement, the very next night, Mirabelle got on all fours and begged me to just utterly pound her, and take her arse as well. Her pussy got plenty of attention at first, but when I started to get her ready for anal, she was totally into it. When I slid my cock gently into her arse, she was almost in tears, begging for it hard.

I left my cock buried as I leaned forward, stroking her hair, kissing her cheek. "What's up?"

"I just want you so much," she said, catching a sob.

"Is it like with the first one?" She nodded. "Sure you can handle it?"

"Stay like you are so I can feel your breath in my ear and you can whisper very naughty things into my ear. Plus I feel really submissive in this position. Turns me on even more."

"Ready?" She nodded eagerly. "As soon as it hurts, let me know."

"It won't. And if it does, I can handle it. I won't be like Haelga but... Just fuck my arse, husband of mine. My arse belongs to the High King."

My wife, the Queen of Skyrim, had her arse well and truly fucked for the next ten or so minutes. She... loved it. Genuinely seemed to love every second, noticing her shoulder move as she fondled herself as I just pounded her. I loved every second as well, her arse so tight, it was almost like a clamp at times. I think she was actually disappointed when I finally exploded deep inside her arse, lying flat on the bed, taking me with her. She asked to keep my cock inside her for as long as I could. I did, and once I was hard again, she begged for more.