Dragoness Sweetness and First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Ember could not relieve herself, well... As her friend, what else was Cynder there for? She knew what to do, at least in part, and, well...

Her thoughts trailed off, the pink dragoness collapsing onto her side and rolling over, legs splayed as if to cool off her vent, though that only gave Cynder an even better view of the treat to come. Was it a treat? That made sense and didn't make sense, her mind fuzzy with need, the dragoness only dimly aware that she was entering her own heat, the clawing need between her legs simmering subtly, drawn into stark definition only due to the presence of Ember in the cave with her. Maybe one dragoness could force another into heat but that was something to consider later as Ember looked up at her with those big, beautiful, blue eyes of hers.

"Here..." She shuddered, gulping in a breath, striving to appear reassuring in a shaky smile while her pulse raced. "I'll... I'll help..."

Ember didn't know why she let her but it seemed easier to sprawl out on her back with a shuddering mewl that didn't seem natural coming from her lips. Never before had she made a sound like that but she would find herself making many more, looking anxiously down the length of her body as she laid back, Cynder's nose questing lower and lower. Even though she'd never been with someone else before, Cynder knew just where to go; it was hardly as if dragoness anatomy was all that different between them, after all. And the black dragoness glanced about shiftily before delving in, running her tongue from under Ember's tail down to the tingle of her clit, a tiny nub of pleasure that held so much in store.

If a deal could be sealed with a kiss, an accord could be struck with a lick, and sensation exploded through Ember from that lick alone as she moaned out loud. It was wrong and it was right and none of it mattered anymore as long as she got what she needed. Instinct demanded more, so much more, and Cynder was eager to give it too, leaning into Ember and slurping into her sex, tongue digging deep. It was strange, so very strange, to feel something slender worming and wriggling its way up inside her but in a good way, finding spots of sweetness inside her vent that Ember simply could have never before known existed.

"Oh... Ohhh..."

She moaned, whimpering and pawing at her own muzzle, her blush creeping through her, bringing a rise of heat to every scale in her body, more and more. It simmered through her as if she was about to find another breath ability, for Ember had never been of the fire-breathing variety of dragon, panting heavily, her little chest shuddering as if she couldn't get enough air into her lungs. It was easy to relax into it as soon as Cynder began, though the tongue didn't quite hit the right spots, exploring and teasing her. Cynder rumbled a growl into Ember's cunny and the dragoness whimpered in bliss, the searing need inside her trembling as if that, perhaps, could have been enough to tame it, if only a little.

Yet it was not enough and the need only ramped up as Cynder stoked a fire within her -- but how could there be a fire there? She was not a fire-breathing dragon! Ember still didn't know quite what her breath ability was but she did know that she was good at making plants grow, the fertility of the soil her forte when it came to bringing new life into the world. Panting and heaving, she juddered up to meet Cynder's tongue, trying to scrape her hind legs back under her, needing it, needing it all so much -- and just not getting what she so sorely needed.

"Ohhh..." She moaned, twisting her head, frustration lacing her tone as she nipped anxiously at her lip. "You're making it worse..."

But all Cynder could do was to try, straining to repeat the motions of her tongue that had felt so good on her pussy but she was yet to learn that every dragoness was different. Every dragoness would like something different when it came to that special kind of pleasure and no amount of licking and random slurping was going to make it right for Ember without that little something more. Why, she hadn't even found her clit yet and Cynder redoubled her efforts with a groan as her slit dampened further, the very act of giving to Ember making it all the worse for her.

Yet she had to help, had to do something, swirling her tongue around that hot and wanton passage, the vent that closed so very sweetly on her tongue as if the pure depths were trying to drag her tongue deeper. She could go deeper, yes, and panted in a hot rush of breath over Ember's slit as she wriggled it in, seeking out the innermost barrier within her that would, finally, call halt to her flexible penetration.

Not enough, still not enough. Ember wriggled and grunted, trying to find the right spot but how could she find what she did not even know, in her rational mind, was even there? Clumsily, Cynder slurped her tongue back out of that hot slit, licking her lips, though even that had given her a jaw-ache as she groaned and worked out the kinks in her neck, muscles contracting and locking up where they should have been loose and flexible.

"I... I'm sorry... I can't..."

"Ladies..."

They could not even separate, trembling and caught up in their need, a need that could not be satisfied by the exploration of inexperience. So needy were they, scales crawling with insidious heat, that they did not even turn as the silver-black drake swallowed hard and chuckled, shaking his head at them. A large drake, larger than they were, he was older than them but not yet as big as Ignatius and the other guardians, perhaps bigger than Spyro and Flame were at that time. Visiting to study magic with Ignatius especially and the ways of their land, for he had flown far to be with them, he had not said much in his time there to Cynder and Ember, although their eyes had curiously followed the strange dragon with the glittery, silvery scales from a distance.

And now they had a view of him up close and personal as his lips quirked in a smirk, something deeper and more sensual lighting up his eyes, purring as he licked his lips. Cynder trembled in place, barely able to keep herself upright, something sweet tugging at her nostrils as if an invisible paw was trying to guide her head around.

So sweet... She inhaled deeply, unable to help herself, and it only made the situation under her tail all the worse, her vent drooling thickly, splattering from her slit. It should have been embarrassing but, really, Cynder didn't think there was any room at all for embarrassment left in her soul, tail twitching higher, showing off what her body had to offer even if she did not understand just what it was that her body was doing.

"Perhaps I could be of assistance?"

Cynder snorted, stepping back with her head held haughtily high. As interested as she was in him, just what did that drake think he had to offer that they could not have done for themselves? He was just spitting words -- spitting words like so very many of them all were apt to do!

"And just what do you think a drake can show dragonesses about pleasure, Xigfeldo?" Cynder growled, tail lashing. "We are busy. So speak now or leave us to it!"

Hardly perturbed, Xigfeldo twitched his tail, the fluffy tip brushing the air in a sensuous sweep of fine, silken hair.

"I can show you what feels good," he said pleasantly, lying down and stretching out, though Xigfeldo was careful not to intimidate them by getting too close, the dragonesses as flighty as he'd ever seen them. "There's more to me than you know."

Ember may have whimpered but Cynder wasn't all that sure that she wanted to know what more there was to the drake, the heat and lust in her body up, clouding her senses. Still, there was that sweetness hanging in the air around her as if she had lain down in a bed of richly scented flowers, drawing her in. Without thinking, she licked her lips and shook her head, but the drake was right there and his tail was lifting, Cynder reeling back from the scene as if she was watching it play out rather than being an active participant.

And it was then and only then that she understood that there was nothing untoward in what the drake was there for, as he was not simply just a drake at all. He boasted a cloaca, which was not all that unusual, but the sweetness that trickled from the slit of it could only be one thing, even with her inexperience in that matter. Sure, she'd seen a male shaft before when the males had needed to urinate and hadn't been as discreet and as polite about it as they should have, but the slipping out of his smooth-skinned member revealed something else within his cloaca, even Cynder leaning in with surprise lining her body.

He was not just male.

"You..." Her eyes widened. "You're not..."

"Indeed," he said with a chuckle, exhaling a soft sigh of relief now that they were, at least then, on the same page. "I have both. Though I usually go as male, depending on my mood. It's flexible in these days, don't you think?"

She could only nod dumbly, completely unaware that dragons could do things like that, be like that, but it made sense, especially considering how the world changed. Lying back, Ember grunted, tail flicking, though she was far less concerned about the revelation of Xigfeldo having both a male and a female sex within his cloaca than Cynder.

"Then can you show us what to do?" She huffed, forelegs tucked up to her chest as she looked at the drake upside down, perhaps the bolder of the two. "I can't get my tongue down there..."

Xigfeldo chuckled.

"Yes... Well, I can show you some flexibility stuff there too, but I think you look like you should already be able to do that, no problem, right, Cynder?"

She jerked, startled, unaware that he had been referring to her, though she was so caught off-guard that she could only nod, answering him before wondering whether or not she should have been doing so. Yet Xigfeldo was up and on his feet, claws tapping the stone rhythmically, the cave suddenly seeming too small for all three of them with the larger drake looming over them. Somewhere between Cynder's build and Ember's, he radiated power despite his age, and she backed away with her tail tucked down, chest trembling with something that she could not explain.

Yet that was all well and good for Ember as the drake settled down comfortably to at least begin relieving her and showing her the ways of pleasure, although Xig had to, sadly, assure her that it would take some time before she was able to be flexible enough to curl all the way around to her cunny. Ember would have groaned at that but the explosion of pleasure from the lap of his tongue sent that spiralling from her mind.

She may have groaned or she may have made another sound entirely but her lips parted, ripping pleasure from her as she squirmed and wriggled in place, panting and squealing. Was that a squeal? Oh, who in hell cared when it felt so good?! It was all she could do to retain some manner of control over her body, legs kicking and twitching, Ember's breath catching, though nothing seemed to be under the control of her mind any longer. Bliss swamped her, each lap of that long, sensual tongue bringing another flurry of pleasure, more and more coursing through her, the need something that rose in tantamount to the pleasure he was giving her.

Maybe that's just how it was?

She could not know and would not know until several orgasms had been locked away in her lustful vault, learning more about her body under the teasing stroke and swipe of Xigfeldo's tongue than she ever had before. It was tender and it was light but it hit all the right spots as he gently parted her folds, even letting out a moan and a shudder as he teased deeper, letting his tongue part her entrance under the invitation of her body.

He was no virgin to pleasure, after all, but he was not as experienced as he would become in much later years, living a life as he did for a dragon that would become a more lustful being than he was in his younger days. Xigfeldo was only just starting, in the grand scheme of what was to become his life, see what he could do for others in terms of lust and pleasure, hips rocking and tail swinging, his need rising as he lapped into her pussy. Of course, he would not have held back his arousal and the thick oil of his perfume slopped out of his cloaca, his body producing such copious amounts that he could not have called halt to the effect of it if he'd tried.

His need was there and it had to be at the forefront of his mind even as he slurped into Ember's cunny, lewdly smacking his tongue against her soaked folds, the lighter, softer layers of scales dripping with her juices. And she was so sweet, so very sweet, that Xigfeldo could not have stopped even if the need had snarled up within him, bidding him to hold back, to be sensible -- for what sense was there when it came to breeding and mating? It was the most carnal and holistic of activities that a dragon could partake in and, much like the dragonesses before him, he could have been in such a position as to not understand what was happening to his body when he entered his first heat cycle too, the rampant drive of dragon breeding season coming above even their usual lustful encounters. He was fortunate that he'd had those that cared about him, back then, to show him the way but seeing Ember and Cynder there, not knowing, reminded him abruptly that things could have been very different.

He was one of the lucky ones. Xigfeldo shivered, rumbling a growl into her pussy, the vibrations travelling deeper and deeper, the dragoness clutching at his head and horns, rocking up, trying to retain control of herself. But it was his turn to lead them into the light of lust and show them all that their bodies could do.

Ember couldn't help herself and neither did she have to as she cried out her pleasure before Cynder's eyes, rocking and grinding, her tail thrashing and offering her some leverage with which to thrust up against Xigfeldo's muzzle. There was no question, however, as to who was in control and Cynder pressed her lips together tightly, striving to seal away her need, as Xigfeldo dug his muzzle into Ember's still virgin cunny, his tongue squirming within. As the pink dragoness climaxed with a throaty gasp and a cutting off of her cries, body arched up, trembling as if held there by a giant claw, Cynder knew that he was the one that would bring them into the next stage of adulthood, showing them what they had, perhaps, been missing out on for a little too long.

Her slit dampened, staining the cave floor beneath her, the scent of sex heavy in the air as Ember twisted and writhed, only the weight of Xigfeldo's paw heavy on her stomach keeping her in place. It was not an act of control but rather letting her know that she was safe from even herself, her juices marking Xig's muzzle as quickly as the silver-black drake slurped them up, as eager as Ember for that treat. Cynder's breath came more and more urgently, pulling at her throat and lungs, aching to be there in the midst of it all even though she did not yet know what was to come for her, what she could do as a female dragon.

Of course, she knew the mechanics of it but more than that, well... Hm... That was beyond her, at least at that time.

Xigfeldo pulled his head up, lewdly lapping off his muzzle, the pink of his tongue flitting up and over, showing off the length of it even as Cynder stiffened, her slit letting out a particularly thick slop of her arousal that audibly splattered to the stone. Chuckling, he swung his head back and forth as if questing for her scent, though she remained stoic and still, her head regally raised like the queen she had been.

No... Like the queen she still was.

"And you..." He purred, his eyes half-lidded and softer than she had ever seen them before. "It's your turn, if that's what you want. Are you only now coming into season?"

Cynder tensed.

"How...did you know?"

"My dear..." He rumbled, licking off his muzzle as if he thought that some drops of Ember's juices still remained there. "I always know."

Ah, he was bold, perhaps a little too bold, but that was just what Cynder did not know she needed, her legs trembling, aching a little simply from the strength it took to support her body in that moment. She stood, regardless of how her joints ached, her tail finding an arching path up over her back as Xigfeldo licked his lips and waited on her, the tip of his nose glistening with a telltale drop of Ember's fluids.

The pink dragoness was none the wiser as to what was going on around her as she moaned in the afterglow, tingles of ecstasy rippling through her even then, though there was far more for her to learn as a little of her need, but not all of it, was sated. Xigfeldo stepped over it, Cynder's hind end swinging towards him as if in offering, but he had to be careful, respectful, show her that he wasn't going to do anything that she didn't want him to, that her limits were her own and he would respect that at all times. After all that she had been through as a much younger dragoness, it seemed like the least he could do, regardless of just how much his cock ached for the sweetness of her pure slit.

Cynder trembled, holding her breath, but was forced to exhale when the tongue that she was expecting -- surely he'd just take what he wanted? -- did not come. She was "forced" to look back at him, not even knowing if she was to be next or not, only following the needs and desires of her body, limbs moving without conscious thought like the little puppets some of the elders had, once, made to entertain them as hatchlings. Yet she was no puppet anymore and a strong, proud dragoness with wants and wills of her own.

Xigfeldo waited as she groaned, tail flicking up a notch higher.

"Just do it..."

Not the most welcoming invitation, yet it seemed to be the only one that he was apt to get as he nodded softly and licked his lips. In his next breath, his nose pushed gently under her tail, nudging it out of the way, though it was already high enough. He thought that her tail hole may have been a little too far for her, that time, but the sweetness of her pussy was free to plunder and he lapped at the edges of her slit, wriggling the slickly thick appendage of his tongue in closer and closer. It was a bit of a tease and a warm-up, wrapped up together, and the dragoness wriggled under his tongue as Ember came back to her reality, taking a greater interest in what was going on.

"Oooh..."

She rolled over onto her front, hind legs cast out behind her while her front ones stretched before her, perfectly comfortable as she licked her lips. The position left her slit on show, as she chose, and it was a decidedly mischievous grin that pulled at Ember's lips as she watched Ember get her very first taste of another's tongue pressing into her cunny, squirming over her slit and practically begging her to push back into it.

Cynder puffed and twisted her head back and forth, yet holding back simply because she didn't know what to do. How did she get what she wanted from him, or did she just have to bear through it until he hit all the right spots? She did not know, could not know, not having been with a dragon before, panting and licking her lips, releasing the heat that built up within her from her maw. After watching Ember be teased and brought to a gasping, panting climax, she barely knew what to do with herself, shifting her weight and not even bothering to hide her need and just how close to the edge she was. Muscles bunched and tensed as she arched her back a little, squeezing her cunny up to his nose in a way that sent delightful sparks shooting through her.

"Ohhh..."

Yes, that was good, very good, so she did it again, gasping as his tongue shot into her. It seemed that the cheeky drake had merely been waiting for the perfect moment for her to lower her defences and he took advantage in the most lustful of ways. As she relaxed, his tongue slopped through her messy juices, practically looking as if she had been filled with a male's seed, looking to lay eggs, already for how wet her slit was. Yet that allowed his tongue easily into her and he wasted no time in curling it up against a particular spot inside her that her tongue had never been able to reach.