Dragoness Sweetness and First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clawing at the ground, she shrieked and mantled her wings as orgasm took her, entirely unexpectedly, yet it was not any manner of climax that she would have ever have felt able to hold back either. Pulse after pulse of divine ecstasy coursed through her as if she was freefalling, in control but not in control, lost to a moment that was hers and yet, conversely, never hers. His tongue worked wonders, the drake rumbling against her, and all she could do was rock and thrust back at him, her body knowing what it craved even if her mind was broken into simpering shards of satisfaction, trembling even as they came back together.

Ember moaned her appreciation, laying her head on her legs as she watched, her tail flicking back and forth, the tip even curling around to brush against her slit. Now that was something that she could do, lust making her imaginative, the tip of her tail slipping into her even as she watched the drake work Cynder over. What a beast the black dragoness was, clutching at the ground, trembling with lust, her jaws parted... One could easily see the evil queen she had been before, although she was far from that now, a beauty in her own right even if she could play the part of the beast too, if she wanted to. Clawing at nothing, the dragoness howled out her pleasure as she was thrust into another orgasm, on the edge all over again, Xigfeldo's slurping, noisily lapping tongue making no qualms about all the lust he could show her the way of as his cock throbbed all the while.

Despite Cynder's cries, Ember could not help but look at that shaft, the girth of him, her cunny clenching involuntarily. Oh, but it was big, so very big, and she still had no idea as yet whether a body like hers was built to take a shaft like that, her tail flagging instinctively to show off the wet, sloppy mess of her slit, juices oozing out constantly. One orgasm was not enough and she greedily shoved her tail into herself, the lust of the moment given her a boldness that ignorance could not surpass. The tip slipped deep, easily with how wet she was, and the force of a second climax took her completely and utterly off-guard as she cried out her pleasure all over again, her cries echoing off the cave walls as if she was trying to make herself heard.

Cynder took note of none of that, however, hips grinding, rocking, lost in a world of lust. Even as Xigfeldo's tongue slipped from her to twirl up luxuriously against the base of her tail, she knew nothing of what was happening, why the pleasure was so rampant, why it came so powerfully. She'd had climaxes before but what he offered her, oh... Oh, that was so much more!

And she needed it. Her blood was up, muscles rigid, holding her body firmly yet tenderly in the breeding stance of the ages. Maybe that was why she'd remained on her claws in the first place but neither was that a question that Cynder had to answer for herself, the path ahead of her ringing through in shocking clarity for the first time. She had not known just how much she'd needed it but as the smack of the drake's tongue on his muzzle rang through the cave, she knew right then and there that there was something that he could do for her.

It just took nerve.

"Please..." Cynder grunted, rocking her hips back, the need of her body commanding more. "Please... Take me."

They were only two words but, between dragons poised as they were, they meant so much, Xigfeldo stopping dead in his tracks, lapping her juices off his muzzle.

"Are you sure?" He probed gently, though he probably should not have spared his tongue for another lap of her slit, her folds still flushed and engorged along the edge of her vent with blood. "I didn't think you'd want to go that far..."

"She just wants to get in so I can't go first!"

Ember chirped up, a grin on her muzzle, though the hungry look in her eyes was one that Cynder had never before been made privy too. It sent a chill through her as she shivered in position, her forelegs quivering, something in her telling her what to do. Instinct could be fickle or fortune and it was all in the name of good fortune that her front half bowed, dropping to the cave floor, to present herself to Xig in the traditional pose of a dragoness that needed to be bred. Of course, there were many other positions that Xigfeldo would delight in showing her later but he would have had to have been a much stronger drake than he was to walk away from a dragoness who so very clearly wanted more than only his tongue.

"Yes..."

Cynder breathed her consent, a tickle of her poison-breath in the back of her throat, though she held it back, not wanting to hurt anyone inadvertently. It tended to rise up when nerves got the better of her but that moment was not one where she needed to worry, Xigfeldo's thicker bulk moving over her, his large cock sliding up against her tail. She gasped and he crooned to her, more of his perfume flooding the air, the sweetness that she'd realised earlier emanated from him and worked far better at relaxing her than any amount of meditation.

It was all okay. And she wanted him.

Xigfeldo grunted, the tip of his cock pressing up to her slit, barely waiting a moment before putting his weight behind his cock, slowly but surely teasing in, easing up against her so that her entrance would offer her body to him. He didn't need to apply much force, his body naturally adjusting to her size, yet her breathy moan made him want to thrust roughly, to take her harder and faster, even though he had to go slow, at least for her first time. Maybe later the dragoness could show him just how she really liked it but her first time was to be one that she remembered for all the right reasons if he had anything to say about it.

Cynder's moans grew as he ground into her, the pressure of his shaft easily spreading her vent. It was divine, so very smooth, and he reached all those spots inside her that her tongue just didn't seem to be able to get to, rocking and grinding his hips while Ember matched his thrusts with her tail. The pink dragoness barely paused in her thrusts, whimpering and groaning in the back of her throat, eyes almost unfocused if not for the voyeuristic thrill that she was more interested in at that moment. She could not have looked away even if she'd wanted to, Cynder's hips shuddering even as they rocked back to meet the drake's thrusts.

And what thrusts they were! Each one powered through her, sending a delicious ripple through her body, squeaking and grunting, sounds that she'd never before made slipping from her lips. It was all kinds of right as her cunny clenched around him so tightly that she tried to relax instinctively, yet it was only the prelude to something more as climax tingled at the hazy edges of her mind.

It was coming and she let him fuck her right over that edge, the drake above her trembling -- was it her doing that to him? Was it her vent that made him lust for her so? Cynder's heart lifted but it was hard to think about anything other than the thickness of his shaft and how much he stretched her out, her hind end even lifting a little from the ground as she strained to keep up with him in the very best of ways. Her moans filled the cavern as he built up to a steady pace, hissing out his lust in a roiling rush of breath that wrapped itself around her and lifted her, cradling her in the arms of an orgasm so powerful that it shook Cynder's small, slight frame to her core.

Yet the slither of the pink dragoness on her back beneath her drew her star-struck attention back to some manner of reality, a hot vent pushed into her face with the edges parted, flushed and deliciously swollen. So plump and ripe, Cynder could not help but tremble as Ember pressed a claw coaxingly to either side of her slit, spreading it just a little bit more for her as the drake's hips picked up a slapping, driving pace.

"Come on, Cynder," Ember murmured, her pink cheeks already flushed an even darker shade. "I'm still in heat..."

And what else could Cynder do but strive to help her friend, Ember's lust burning all the more fervently for watching the two of them? There was a tingle of shyness tightening around her heart but sex had a way of breaking down barriers like that and it was only with a tiny moment of hesitation that Cynder leaned into her friend's slit, tongue slithering and lapping deep.

Xigfeldo growled, head swinging down, though even his neck could only stretch so far, watching the display, hips working. He was close too, so very close, yet there was a deviousness in him that wanted to take in every detail, tail thrashing and swinging, though he was careful not to crack it into her crystals. Those were important to Cynder and there was no greater affront to a dragoness, particularly one who was offering herself to him, than to destroy something that she coveted. All he coveted, right there and then, was her, the sweetness of her folds squeezing him, the dragoness not even aware of what she was doing to him as she slurped into Ember's vent, tongue wriggling up just as he had demonstrated.

The sounds of sex filled the cavern and he ground down against Cynder, teasing every bit of his cock into her. It would have been a shame to leave her cunny without the true filling that it deserved and she already panted and shivered in anticipation of another orgasm, a tell-tale ripple running down his spine that he had only seen on one dragoness before. It was adorable.

Yet his need came too and it rose within him with the ferocity of a striking snake, flaring and seething, roiling in the pit of his belly. There was no preventing it and he slammed into her with his greatest force yet, sending the dragoness squealing (muffled with her muzzle in Ember's slit) as he roared, spending himself inside her. Thick ropes of cum flowed forth, driven out by the contractions and need of his body, impregnated with his oil, the slickness of his aphrodisiac perfume practically pouring from him, the sheen lingering on his cloaca.

More and more, he filled her, scooping a paw under her belly to hold her against him, head swimming pleasantly, drifting in a daze of lust. In that moment, he felt every muscle in his body and every ridge of his scales, the delight of it all coursing through in a way that both satisfied him and left him hungry for more. With a low, throaty groan, he pressed as deeply as he could inside her, feeling the slight give of her innermost barrier, but slipping in that far was not comfortable for most and, so, he drew back, thick streams of cum oozing out around the meat of his cock.

Yet there was still another dragoness there with her cherry awaiting popping, Cynder swaying, head hanging, energy stripped from her. Ember could have been much the same if not for her youthful vitality and the fire of her heat searing through her, a moan on her lips as she relaxed in the flow of the afterglow, Cynder's tongue having learned a few tricks.

Xigfeldo smirked.

"Come here..."

Gently, he set Cynder aside, the dragoness' vent drooling copious amounts of cum and her arousal as his shaft withdrew, though it remained hard. She blinked, barely aware of what she was doing and where she was, but Xigfeldo was so gentle with her that she could only relax into his paws, closer than ever as his lithe bulk moved over the pink dragoness with her vent flushed and on show.

Ember's eyes shone, gasping breathily.

"Take me..."

She'd copied that one from Cynder but it did the trick just as well as the drake loomed, dwarfing her as his cock quested for her cunny. Its prehensile nature helped more than a little with the awkward angle, bending his legs as much as possible to get down to her level, though he did not want to crush her with his weight either, not yet knowing what the dragonesses would be able to take. Yet the push of his shaft into her, taking her virginity as sweetly as plucking a flower on a summer's day, came with a moan of delight, her soaked, dripping vent opening around him in sultry invitation.

Ember's head fell back, submitting to him completely and utterly even though she didn't know what she was doing at that time. Submission and the sweetness of it would be something that she learned about later but, as her cherry was popped, all she had to worry about was lying back and taking his thrusts, powering through her over and over again, spreading her cunny as it was always meant to be. He filled her perfectly and she'd only later find out how his body was able to do that for her but she didn't care, waves of pleasure coursing through, demanding that she release.

And she did, many times. His shaft filling her pressed against all the right spots, even tugging at the flesh around the nub of her clit just so, orgasm rippling through. It was hard for her to tell where one orgasm faded or built into the next, so strongly and on the heels of each other did they come. Why, there was little to no distinction between them, wings trembling in bliss, muscles weak yet in the best of ways, her body no longer hers to command but, softly, that of another.

Xigfeldo knew all of that and none of it, for all was from his perspective, eyeing up Cynder watching them as she came back to her senses again. She didn't want to miss out on anything, although the blade at the tip of her tail proved to be just a little too dangerous to try anything in the realm of pleasure with. He could help her out there though, teasing his tail-tip into her, fluff and all, while she murmured her appreciation and crawled around, letting Ember see just how that thickening length, tapered at the tip, filled her, stretching her cunny. The pink dragoness moaned and Xigfeldo's hindquarters worked all the more fervently, muscles burning from holding a hunched sort of crouch for so long, though he had learned already that it would take a lot more than that to exhaust him in sex. The drake smirked. Maybe nothing would wipe him out completely when it came to sex...

Yet his climax was there as the pink dragoness was rocked through orgasm after orgasm, her slit pulling and tugging at him, body demanding all that he had to give. And he gave it to her in full-throated fashion, groaning out loud with his jaws hanging open, wings flapping, buffeting them as he shaped the air and tossed it forth, letting his lusts fly as he slammed into her for the final few thrusts. Thick seed poured into her, coaxed forth by the ripple of her cunny, though even his thrusts were a little on the erratic side, his need too much to maintain anything slow and flowing even while the dragonesses collapsed after their mutual, highly pleasurable highs.

His perfume may have lingered in the air, clouding their senses happily, but they needed to rest and the drake growled as he curled up around them, his cock still on show while their flushed and swollen vents drooled his cum in a messy cream-pie, satisfied at least for the time being. There was no telling when they would rise from their sex-induced slumber, his seed surely already working its way deep into them, seeking out the eggs that were there, certainly so, to be fertilised. Xigfeldo smiled faintly. And, thus, his bloodlines would continue. It was not over yet though as Cynder stirred, tail twitching, her vent twitching as her cunny pushed out another slop of seed, marking her scales.

He shivered.

The dragonesses would be ready to be bred again very soon...