Dragonfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say anything for a while, but she didn't have to tell he how she was feeling. I kept feeling her passage contract around my cock and hearing the little moans she made when that happened. When those contractions stopped, Mattie kissed me and then snuggled her face against my neck and shoulder.

"Mmm...I like the things you do to bartenders you really like."

I stroked Mattie's hips with both hands and she shivered a little.

"Careful, or you'll have to show me again."

"I think I could make that happen."

"Mmm...I can hardly wait."

Mattie had to wait half an hour, but that was a fun half hour. I'd forgotten how wonderful it is to be with a woman who really wanted me. Truth be told, I probably never had that feeling, at least I couldn't remember feeling about my ex like I felt about Mattie. That feeling didn't change the next morning either. Mattie seemed to like riding my cock, and I decided if that's what she wanted, that's what I wanted too.

Over the next several months, my Sunday's became the day I looked forward to instead of just another day I had to figure out how to occupy my free time. You'd think there wouldn't be much to do on a Sunday, but Mattie and I went to a lot of places. She still liked antiques, so we went to antique stores and flea markets. When it was warm, we'd go to one of the parks and walk for a while. We went to the beach a couple of times and I got the pleasure of smoothing suntan lotion on Mattie and the pleasure of feeling her do the same for me.

Every Sunday night, we'd end up in bed together. We didn't always have sex, and the twice in one night and again on Monday morning thing soon gave way to just once and then a long slow kiss good night. It wasn't that we didn't want to. It was that it was nice to just lay there together and snuggle afterwards until we fell asleep. We did have some fantastic Monday mornings though.

It was after six months that I decided I couldn't live without Mattie, so I asked her to marry me. She didn't say yes right away. It took another month, but finally, she did. It wasn't a big wedding. We were married in the court house in Gallatin and Penny stood up with her and signed the license as a witness. Jerry did that for me.

Well, there's not much to tell about what happened after that. I moved into Mattie's house as soon as we got back from a trip to Chattanooga for a week. I'm still a detective and Mattie's still a bartender. We don't see a lot of each other during the week, but our Sunday's and Monday mornings are great.

I'm thinking about retiring early. I won't be able to draw a full pension if I do, but I won't have to be chasing down people like Susie and shooting them when they try to kill my partner either. That one kind of worked on me because Susie was the first woman for me. It just didn't seem right that I'd had to shoot a woman even though she would have tried to kill Jerry if I hadn't.

I don't yet know what else I'll do, but Mattie says I should think about working as a private detective and that intrigues me a lot. I already know how to do it, and probably nobody will be taking shots at me since I won't be investigating criminals. The more I think about that, the better it seems, so maybe.

Oh, Penny did go to bartender school, and now she tends bar at one of the little bars down on Second Street. I didn't have much respect for Penny when she was hooking. I figured she'd end up like most hookers do -- old and worn out and living on the street once they couldn't get a john no matter what the price.

Mattie saw something in Penny I hadn't, and she helped Penny change her life. I'm proud of Mattie for being able to do that. The three of us get together about once a month now, and I see what Mattie saw. Penny's an intelligent woman who just made a bad decision and didn't know how to reverse it until Mattie helped her. Like Penny told me, Mattie is almost like her mother, and Penny has become almost like the daughter I never had.

Funny how things work out, isn't it? I started looking for a woman who called herself Dragonfly, and that led me to Penny who led me to Mattie who led me to Juan Mendez who led me to Dragonfly even though he was already dead.

It also worked out that I found something in Mattie I didn't think I'd ever find, and I wouldn't have found her if life hadn't tossed Dragonfly into my path. Makes you wonder if there really is some grand plan like some people claim. Maybe there is...or maybe I'm just one really lucky son of a bitch.