Dragon's Blood Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the door, Gwells and Lillia poked their heads into my room. Lillia had a mischievous grin on her face. Gwells looked like she might faint. My mother was screaming through another climax, so I guessed that she did not see them. I let go of her ass and motioned for Gwells and Lillia to leave. They both obeyed. When they were gone, I went back to concentrating on the wide, rolling ass before me.

Not long after, I emptied myself inside her for a second time. When I was done, my cock fell out of her with an audible plop. She lay on her belly, making incoherent gruntled sounds.

Hearing that we had finished, Gwells made a loud show of arriving home. My mother sat up in a panic. I climbed out of bed and closed the bedroom door.

"Oh... no. Your sister is home and we haven't yet given you the potion." My mother pulled her dress to her and held it over her breasts for modesty. "She could discover us! What are we going to do?"

I sat on the bed next to her, making no effort to hide my nakedness. "There is something else I did not tell you about my time while you were away. This may come as a great shock." I looked between her legs where my cum leaked from her. "Or it may not." I took a deep breath and told her about my sister and me.

12