Dragons Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know, the good thing about wild cave man sex is the nice nap you get afterwards. I got a good five hours in before I had to get up to go to work, and still Donna was doing her best to get me to call in sick and ride her again.

We didn't have much time to see each other over the next few days, but man those twenty or thirty minute over laps were INTENSE!

Got a text Thursday from Donna, CRIS HAD HER BABY, WANT TO STOP OVER THERE THIS WEEKEND?

Well she was a bit early, but not a whole lot, hoped the baby was okay. DO I GET TO PUT YOUR TANNING OIL ON THE FRONT THIS TIME?

NOT FAIR!

LICK LICK NIBBLE NIBBLE

No response for a bit. WHAT DO YOU WORK SATURDAY?

I had to think a moment. DAYS

COME TO THE CLUB WHEN YOU GET OFF, WE'LL RIDE OVER TOGETHER.

OKAY

___

Now I was expecting a pretty jubilant atmosphere when we got there, but it was more like a wake. Lots of people, an older couple I found out were her parents, amongst a decent crowd of people our ages but mainly girls.

I kinda stayed on the edge and let Donna wade into the crowd. A bit of joy at seeing and then holding the baby. Standing up and letting someone else take her place and chatting with one of the other girls off to the side, then a look of. Well shock, horror, maybe a mix of the two come over her face.

In a few minutes she made her way over to me and we sat at the little table by the pool. Well, we were going to, but when I sat down, Donna sat on my lap and held me tight. "What's wrong?"

Donna's head was still in the crook of my neck, "Don had an affair. Cris went into labor when she found out."

I looked back over at Cris, surrounded by her friends, "WHAT?"

"Shhh, she got some pictures emailed to her Thursday. There was no extra innings last weekend. He was in an RV with some guy."

It too a few seconds for that to sink in, "Some GUY?"

"Yeah, a friend of her was suspicious for a while but didn't have any proof until she got some pictures and video through the curtains in the guys RV."

It was more than I could really get my head around. Married and having a baby and having a BOYFRIEND on the side?

We stayed for a while, making conversation, the girls having their fun putting baby Cassandra in my arms and watching me squirm. Just the normal stuff. We made our exit with promises to stop back soon.

And stop back we did, almost every weekend for the next few weeks. Usually just one day out of two, but when ever we had the day or most of it off we made the trip. I think the only thing keeping Cris together was Cassandra, named for her great grandmother by the way.

Intermixed with our visits, Cris would come and stroll the mall where we worked. Sitting with me as I did my drawings, and sometimes walk with me as I strolled though the mall if I was on day shift. Watching me watch her breast feed Cassandra. Looking around and grinning lifting the baby blanket away enough that I could actually see her suckling her mothers' nipple. Stopping by the club to work with Donna to help tighten up and lose her baby pooch.

I was really looking forward to the three new hires getting their certification so I could get off these rotating shifts!

I did add two more drawings of Cris to my red book that afternoon after she left. One of her holding Cassandra nursing her with her hand under the tit she was suckling looking down with that motherly smile. The second was looking directly at me as she nursed Cassandra, but grinning holding her other tit out to me as a drop of milk fell from her nipple!

Things slowly progressed, onward and upward as we found out more and more about Cris and Don.

She got pregnant immediately after graduation in their senior year, and they got married. She had a miscarriage four months in, but they decided to stay married. The sex was okay, but not that great. Mostly with Don having a few beers in him, and then only doggie or her giving him a blow job. Kinda made sense in hindsight, but you never put that together with him actually being gay at the time. So three years later she gets pregnant again in spite of being on the pill and now Cassandra is born.

You ever have one of those weekends that is one of the best times you can ever remember, and have it be the decline of everything you've come to enjoy at the same time? Welcome to the Independence Day weekend of carnal pleasures and the end of life as I knew it.

With the 4th being on a Tuesday this year it was going to be a long holiday weekend. And with the decent turn over, I was actually senior enough to have some say in my schedule. Coordinating with Donna, I got Sunday off completely, and we planned on spending it over at Cris' place to keep her company.

We went over after work Saturday afternoon, planning on a quick stop before going to her place to fuck like rabbits and come back Sunday morning, but that changed as soon as we got there. Cris' mom and dad had Cassandra, and Cris was sitting topless out by the pool and well on her way to getting plastered. Something she could do now that she wasn't pregnant.

We knew she was well on her way when she offered me a drink, "or how about some spiked milk?" she said cupping a tit and squeezing a few drops letting them splat on the patio before finishing her drink and heading in to make another.

We sat around for a while that evening letting Cris ramble and berate Don. Now Donna didn't strip down to her panties like Cris was, but she did grin at me when she undid a few buttons, did a contortionist routine, and popped her bra out from under her top.

I tried to stay up with them, but was sent back to sprawl on a king size bed. Now Donna's full was a nice step up from the folded down back seat of the Navigator, but a king? NICE!

___

FUCK ME! I woke to something I will not soon forget. I was curled up behind Donna, my hand in her shirt cupping a nice firm tit. But there was a warm set of tits in my back and an equally warm set of fingers wrapped around my firming cock in my shorts!

I tried not to move, and realized that the warm fingers on my cock were moving slightly, along with a warm mound pressed to my back side also moving slightly. And they appeared to be connected to a softly moaning Cris.

I made some movements like I was waking up and Cris slid off the bed so smoothly I wouldn't have known she did if I wasn't awake to watch her through my eyelashes. I rolled to my back, and Donna followed curing up under my arm without actually waking up.

We laid there a bit and Cris slipped back in softly, sliding back in beside me matching Donna. I merely shifted a bit to get comfortable, a hand on a tit on each side.

I woke again later as the girls did their best to slide off the bed without waking me. Seeing Donna's panties up the crack of her butt as Cris leaned over to pull a fresh pair on. And the landing strip was gone! Baby smooth pussy!

Breakfast was a bit calmer, and the morning swim and oil up was reminiscent of Memorial Day. The girls starting off in little panties, and naked by noon. Good thing the upstairs tenants were away again this holiday weekend.

But unlike Memorial weekend, Cris was wanting her fair share of getting her back and legs oiled. Spreading her legs further and further as Donna had more and more of her wine coolers. I stuck with my iced tea.

And then Cris got Donna to switch to rum and coke. I thought the inhibitions had went away with the wine coolers. After about three rum and cokes nothing was off limits with Donna.

Donna rattling on about wanting to know what it was like being pregnant, nursing Cassandra and having her nipples sucked on all the time. Cris in turn bemoaning how bad she realized sex was with Don. Grinning and looking at me and me hoping Donna wouldn't see her do it.

Then my ego got PUMPED! Donna bragging on me. Getting fucked how ever we could, nibbling on her nipples, eating her pussy and fingering her g-spot. Donna was definitely feeling no pain talking about our sex life!

And as the conversation got into more and more detail, I was getting harder and harder. Partially from the conversation, but mostly from the sweet aroma of wet pussy raised to the second power.

By late afternoon it was warm enough we decided to head inside to the air conditioning, the dips in the pool no longer enough to keep cool.

And along with this move I was drug into the conversation with the typical male entrapment questions. Thankfully by drunk women so there was only a slim chance the answers would be remembered.

I managed fairly non-committal answers for a while, and brought the question session to a giggling halt when Cris asked 'who has the better boobs' as she cupped and jiggled them at me. I looked at Donna doing the same and smiled wagging my finger at them.

"Uh uh, that's not a fair question to ask. They are all delicious and fun to play with in one way or another, none better or worse, just different."

Cris got up and flipped the TV on to one of the networks showing an east coast fireworks display. Then standing up and beginning to dance and gyrate to the accompanying music.

Donna was moving in her seat beside me, then Cris reached out to pull her up and I had a wonderful show of two naked gyrating women in front of me. I knew it couldn't last, and I was soon pulled to my feet to attempt to dance between them. Each of them taking their turn rubbing up against me.

Now up until this point there had been a lot of kissing and groping of my cock. Mainly by Donna, but a little bit from Cris. That all changed in the next few minutes.

"No fair!" Cris called out as Donna pulled me to her putting my hand in her pussy.

"Well then get over here girl!" Donna slurred out.

I suddenly had a woman on each hand, and two hands on my cock were reminiscent of the pool party. But unlike that day, both women were naked and rubbing up on me. Donna turning her back to me and bringing my hand from her pussy up to cup her tit as I nibbled on her neck sighing.

Cris hesitated a moment, then imitated Donna, tipping her head to offer me her neck. Little brain was taking over and I squeezed two very different but lovely tits and nibbled on Cris' neck, then switched back to Donna. Back and forth a bit enjoying nipples hardening in my hands.

Things only progressed from there. Donna turned back to face and kiss me, and reached over to cup Cris' tit as she did so, eliciting a loud groan from Cris. Caressing and cupping and squeezing for a few minutes before Donna blew me away again, literally.

Sinking to her knees to take my hard cock between her lips moaning. Feeling her caress the base of my cock with one hand and cup my balls with the other. Cris realizing what Donna was doing and dropping down beside her. Donna pulling off me momentarily giggling and then resuming her fun.

Cris taking over the ball fondling duty as each of them put a hand on my ass squeezing and playing. Cris turning her head sideways a bit to get her lips on the base of my cock while Donna was licking and playing with the head almost made me pop watching them.

And then it came. They got coordinated and each of them took a side. Sliding my cock between two pairs of lips and I couldn't take it.

"CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGG!!"

Donna shifted around to take my spurting cock between her lips, but not before getting some across her cheeks, dribbling down and onto the tops of her tits just made me cum some more.

And then I saw something I thought I would never see again. Two women together. Not quite what Stacy and Charlotte did, but it was GOOOOOD!

Donna was still drinking in the last few spurts of my cum when Cris turned her head and looked at what Donna had missed and was on her tit. The screech of Donna around my cock made me look beyond her lips around me.

I saw Cris cup Donna's tit and drop her head to lick and suck my cum from her tit, letting her hand slid up enough to pinch her nipple as she did.

Donna pulled back mouth open, some of my cum still on her tongue and lips. Cris only hesitated for a moment then locked lips with Donna. Another moment of hesitation from Donna and they were locked together rubbing and squirming on each other.

I did the only thing I could think of, I dropped behind Donna and caressed and cupped and played with what ever I could get my hands on. Mostly Donna, but a few nice handfuls of Cris. Fingers in what ever pussy was accessible until they took over and were fingering each other.

I sat back on my heels and watched two screeching women getting each other off in front of me while I leisurely stroked, trying not to cum again.

They had exhausted them selves and collapsed onto the couch, rolling to their backs beside each other. Tits rising and falling with panting breaths.

I couldn't help it, I pushed one leg aside and dived into Donna's dribbling pussy with another screech and groan. I was so intent on Donna's pussy I lost track of Cris, but she hadn't lost track of us. The next thing I know she rotates my hips and her lips are wrapped around my cock slurping me down as I'm attempting to do the same to Donna.

I was trying to get Donna off again when Cris pushed me to my back and began one hell of a serious blow job. Sucking and slurping, working my cock as deep as she could, even getting a bit into her throat.

That was short lived when Donna pushed her off and mounted me in one quick smooth stroke. I grabbed her hips and began fucking her from underneath, getting a bit of a rhythm going when I was interrupted again.

There was a leg coming over my face as her pussy settled in over me. What she did to elicit some kind of screech from Donna I'll never know, but all of a sudden Donna was cumming around my cock, Cris was cumming in my mouth, and then I was giving up the last of my cum to a spasming pussy.

As big brain tried to take some semblance of control back, I rolled over to take in the sights. Donna was on her back with Cris between her legs cleaning my cum from her pussy, making her cum again. And once she passed out Cris crawled over and sucked my cock clean as well.

For the next hour or so we were mixed in all sorts of combinations of two on one. And even through all the haze of wet pussy I somehow managed to NOT fuck Cris, even though I seriously wanted to.

She did appreciate a finger fuck with my pinkie in her ass while sucking on her clit as an acceptable substitute until the last go round. That then required sucking on her clit while I rammed a good sized dildo in her while Donna sat on her face.

___

If that night before was drunken and wild, the next morning was subdued... VERY subdued.

Donna crawled out of bed first, slipping her clothes on without saying a word as I watched. Asking me to run her back to the mall since we had drove over in the Navigator. Cris asking me to pick up milk and bread from the store on the way back since I didn't have to be to work until this afternoon.

The ride to the mall was total silence. I assumed it was because Donna was a bit hung over, only a quick peck and a 'see you later' before she scooted off to the mall.

I grabbed the milk and bread and headed back to Cris', smiling as I came in to her still naked making breakfast. Coming up behind her, reaching around to cup and play with her full tits once she put the pan down.

"Mmmmm," she sighed as she tipped her head to one side to let me have access to her neck. Groaning as I squeezed her nipples feeling her milk dribble across my fingers.

Cris turned after a bit putting her arms around my neck pulling herself in for a tongue battling kiss. She grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head, breaking the kiss only long enough for the shirt to pass our lips.

It was tossed aside as she began working on my shorts. "You're over dressed." With my shorts dropped Cris pulled my hard cock up between her legs against her already wet pussy. "You know I didn't get any of this last night."

"Mmmmm," enjoying her sawing her lips back and forth over my cock. "And as wonderful as that sounds, not unless Donna says it's okay."

Cris pouted a bit, then grinned and dropped to her knees, "But this is okay?" taking my cock deep between her lips and then coming off smiling.

"Well she didn't have a problem last night, so I would guess so."

The bacon and eggs were forgotten as Cris pulled me to the living room and sat me on the edge of the ottoman. Sucking and slurping on my cock getting me nice and hard before laying back and spreading her legs and pussy, "And what about this?"

I grinned and rolled up between her legs, "well I remember doing quite a bit of that last night," taking a quick lick. "That is when I wasn't fighting one of you two for the others pussy."

"I've always wondered what that would be like... fuuucckkkkk..." she hissed as I nibbled on her clit. "You are the first person to ever go down on me."

My head popped up to a grinning woman, who prompt pushed my head back down to her spread pussy. "And I will say it was better than I could have ever imagined."

There was a shudder that went through her as I slipped two fingers into her pussy. "Oh yeah, right thereeeeee..." she panted as I found her g-spot. Followed by thighs clamping on my head and a spasming woman under my tongue.

I drank the last of what she had to offer before I rolled over beside her, scooting up enough to pull her under my arm.

Cris cuddled in reaching over to stroke my hard on. "Did you get a chance to finish those drawing?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you have them with you?"

"Uh huh," as her stroking gathered momentum.

"Can I see them," as she stopped stroking completely.

I hissed, "Be right back." I grabbed my shorts pulling them on so fast I nearly fell on my face. I grabbed them from the Navigator and headed back in to Cris now reclined back on the bed. I handed her the drawings as I shed my shorts and climbed back in beside her cupping a tit and sucking her nipple, momentarily surprising myself.

I remembered from last night, but the sudden squirt of milk still took me by surprise making Cris chuckle. I nipped at her nipple just for spite making her gasp instead.

She loved the drawings, almost in tears as she looked at the one of just her nursing Cassandra looking down at her, chucking and grinning at me seeing the one of her offering me her tit as she nursed Cassandra. I didn't tell her I had copies of them in my other sketch book. Then she flipped back to the first three, stopping on the one of her on her knees sucking cock.

"You know, I'm not sure if the perspective on this one is right. I think we need to double check it."

She proceeded to pull me to the edge of the bed and get me standing as she took me in.

She was right, but it took us almost fifteen minutes to see what was wrong with the drawing. My hand was missing from the top of her head, and I didn't draw enough cum on her tits.

And here comes the decline...

With the vagaries of schedules I didn't see Donna until Friday evening when I was bringing my laundry in, and she had someone working with her so she wasn't able to join me in the shower.

I did stop over at Cris' Sunday, and she did her damnedest to get me to jump her bones all afternoon, even slipping her hand down my shorts when one of her girl friends was out of the room. And lifting her skirt and pulling my head to her pussy as soon as she left was pure torture.

If I had only known.

The following Thursday afternoon things with Donna went down hill and was headed for a cliff.

Donna came in early and sat down beside me while I did a drawing of a young girl, her mother fussing and scurrying around her as I did.

"Um Taylor," Donna said softly. "We need to talk," as the mother and daughter turned to leave.

I looked at her with her head down a bit, "What's up?"

"Um, I'm getting transferred."

"Where to?"