Dragons Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cris grabbed my hand in her crotch, momentarily holding it tight, then pulling it away. "Well hell, let's take care of that right now!"

She pushed me to the floor and onto my back. "Come on Rene, park that pussy on his face, his tongue knows what to do with it."

They were both giggling now. Rene managed to get her bottoms off without falling over and stepped over me, almost falling as she squatted. Her tiny pussy spreading long before she got to my lips. Glistening and dark, a little groan as she settled in.

I spread her a bit with my nose and tongue, getting her settled in just right. Watching her nipples harden above me, I began to take my first lick into her. The little quivers running through her body as she tipped her head back and cupped her own tits.

I was just getting into lapping at her pussy, taking my cues from her sighs and moans when I was attacked from behind. Behind Rene that is. There was a hand standing my cock up, and in a flash there was a wet pussy sinking down on my cock.

Rene began grinding on my face when Cris put her hands on Rene's hips. But Cris was going for broke, lifting and slamming down on my cock. In a flash Cris' hands went from hips to tits twisting Rene's nipples as Cris came around my cock, Rene went off in my mouth, and I in turn went off into Cris' pussy. Each of us triggering the other in turn until the girls each fell off to a side.

We lay their panting for a bit, then Cris giggled, Rene snorted. "I can't believe we did that."

"Just wait until you get that dick in you. The way you scream I'll have to replace some windows by the time you're done."

Rene buried her face in her hands, "I can't believe you said that."

"Is that before or after I nibble on your nipples some more?"

Her head came up from her hands, her mouth open, "Oh you wouldn't!"

"Why not?" as I cupped a tit and flicked a nipple.

"That's not fair," she hissed. Then her eyes flashed open and she pulled my hand away from her nipple. She grabbed her bikini bottom and wiped most of her juices from my face and kissed me hard.

The movie now totally forgotten, the girl decided it would be a good idea to get some food in their stomachs to go along with the wine coolers. That didn't stop them from downing another one each as they did up the hamburgers. I just sipped at my rum and coke, reaching out to cup and play with what ever I could get my hand on in passing. Enjoying Rene pausing as she passed if I cupped her mound, sighing as I played with her clit until Cris told her to get back to cooking.

The girls sitting cross legged on the couch on either side of me leaning over the coffee table eating. I had to sit on the edge, my hard on trying to make a come back. The girls gathered up the plates, whispering to each other and giggling. Definitely too many wine coolers, but naked giggling girls made it all right to me.

They disappeared into the kitchen, but Rene came back out grinning. She pushed me back against the back of the couch and put a leg over my lap to straddle me. Reaching down between us to grip my fairly firm cock and bring it up to run up and down between her wet lips.

"Cris is going to take a shower," Then rotated her hips enough to get me started into her pussy.

I grinned and rotated up into her, barely getting half way in for as tight as she was. Rene groaned and lifted a bit to move closer, not letting my cock go from her pussy. Tipping her head back and a deep guttural groan as she sank almost completely onto my cock.

I grabbed her cheeks and squeezed them as I leaned forward to nibble on her exposed neck. Feeling her pussy flutter around me as she began working herself up and down. Nibbling on down her chest as she got herself fully seated on me. Squeaking as I nipped at the upper slope of her little tit.

Rene slowed, then tipped her head back down, lifting my lips from the top of her tit to her lips, her tongue coming out to explore. Shifting and rotating as best she could sitting in my lap. Working her pussy around me as she pulled me into a strong but slow kiss, her hard nipples moving ever so slightly back and forth across my chest.

I brought my hand up between us to cup her tit as I kept squeezing her ass with the other. She squealed into our kiss and her pussy went into over drive as I pushed up a bit on her tit. As I got to her nipple she became a contortionist.

One moment she was on my lap grinding on me, the next thing I knew she had twisted us around and I was between her legs on my knees with her heels in my ass. The look on her face was pure lust, and the 'urging' of her heels in my ass told me all I needed to know.

But since Cris had seen to it to unload my balls thrice, once after oiling Rene, a second while Rene was giving me a lovely blow job, and a third time riding me while Rene rode my face. I was in no particular hurry.

My hands were above Rene's shoulders, driving into her tight pussy with deliberate deep bottoming out strokes. Feeling her clench when our pelvises met. Hearing her breath quicken as I increased my pace.

Mmmmm, but those long hard nipples on those little tits in front of me, the little jiggle when I drove in hard, it was beginning to get to me, that and the tight pussy quivering around my now aching cock.

I lifted my hand from the couch above her shoulder and began lightly dragging my nails down her shoulder to her tit. Her eyes locked on mine in anticipation, her pussy clenching tighter and tighter as my fingers made their way down her tit. A little hiss escaping her teeth as my fingers made their way around instead of straight to her nipple.

OH FUCK! As I brought my fingers up to pinch her nipple she went into over drive. Bucking and spasming under me as her pussy tried to break my cock off. Heels in my ass as she screamed her fool head off. And not little lady screams, but 'somebody's cutting my heart out' screams. 'The world is coming to and end' screams.

And when I began filling her pussy and brought my other hand to her other tit for a good grip I was riding a bucking bronco. The tighter I gripped the more she bucked and clamped and screamed and came. Pounding that wild pussy for all I could until I collapsed on top of her, not even caring about my weight on her...

Cris was pulling me off of Rene, snickering at my rolling to the floor with a thud, but made up for it by leaning down and giving my cock a few slurps. But, for as exhausted as I was, I was suddenly glued to the scene in front of me. Cris was grinning as she raised Rene's knee and leaned in to her pussy.

Rene groaned, still a bit out of it, and held Cris' head to her pussy as she ate our cum from her. About the time Rene was starting to come around Cris just reached up and pinched Rene's nipple sending her into another orgasming fit.

She took her last few licks, then pushed me back up on the couch at Rene's feet. She took a position at the other end. I had to grin at the sheen of pussy juice on her face, and a little dribble of my cum in the center of her chin.

Once Rene had come back to us, and was not freaking out, I was prodded to hit the shower. Rene joined me just as I was finishing, giving my soft cock a few strokes before being pushed out of the shower.

I came out to the kitchen and up behind Cris, her face now freshly washed. "Did you enjoy that just a little?" as I brought my hands up under her tits, cupping and jiggling like she had earlier.

Cris snickered, "Just a little."

I let my hand drop to her pussy, sliding a finger between wet lips. "Just a little huh?" giving her clit a little flick as I asked that.

"Mmmmmm," she responded as she pushed her ass back against my cock.

"Does Rene know it was you cleaning her pussy?"

"No," she relied softly.

"You going to tell her?"

"Maybe some day," pusher her ass back against me again, "After a lot more wine coolers." The last part coming out in a giggle.

I laughed and then nipped at her shoulder making her gasp.

The long day, splashing in the pool, and some REALLY good sex had taken its toll on us though. We managed to crawl into bed, me sandwiched between them. I rolled up behind Rene and Cris behind me.

I reached around to cup Rene's tit, but she stopped me. "Be nice, my nipples are so sensitive. I have to wear a padded bra just to be able to walk around with out cumming."

I cupped under her tit, absorbing what she said. I'd always assumed that small chested women covered and padded to make their chests look bigger, hell women in general just to keep their nipples from showing. Super sensitive nipples just never crossed my mind.

Then I leaned forward as I slid my hand down to her crotch, "Well I guess I'll just have to find someplace else to put my fingers now won't I?"

"I guess so," she responded as I slid my finger between her wet lips. "I guess so," she repeated as she put her hand over mine. Cris just chuckled as she inserted her hand between us and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

This was a wonderful new sensation, the meat in a woman sandwich...

___

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!