All Comments on 'Dragons of Fraidel Ch. 06 Pt. 06'

by Zodia195

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

I just started reading and have fallen head over heels for this story!!! It's incredible to see you shape the story and connect everything in such an incredible way! When this is done I expect it in the romance section at the bookstore so I can purchase a copy!

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
I´m a Lucky One...

I´m a lucky one for starting this story a couple of days ago and have really grown fond of the story line, (mystery, love, fantasy, fairy tale, chivalry, heartache, lust...kind of like chex mix..hahaha) and really looking forward to the following chapters to see who will become Galeenas´ allies as I can deduce that ´ there will be conflicts´ . You´ve given yourself so many possible roads to take, fascinating, just fascinating...keep it coming. That said, will start on another of your stories, right now, hahaha. Thank you for your time and for giving us this story...

taco1085taco1085about 7 years ago
Omg

I love this series, yes it is not full of love scenes and making out. But the plot and content are spectacular and I can't wait too read the upcoming chapters. Specially since meridian loves Rowan and they still have not found out who murdered the king and son and mates. Also the fact that Galeena has magic and does not realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Please continue the story, the fact that it allows Dragons to be part of the plot, ILO just seen as warriors sets it apart from others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZodia195@Zodia195
I got my BFA in Fall of 2012 and now at a crossroads on what to do with my life. I love to draw, paint, read, write, and play games. Update- June 24, 2018- Hey guys, very important update here. I was working on the next part of Dragons of Fraidel, but had to put writing on ...