Drain Me [F4F]

Info
You Started It, Now Finish It.
266 words
10.4k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby, you have teased me and turned me on to the point of distraction...to the point where I can't think about anything but being in your mouth. I've been consumed with thoughts of your mouth on my cock and I've held this orgasm for long enough...too long, always too long.

Come here, in front of me, I need to use you.
+++++++
Post recording notes: I know the music is still too loud...to try to alter that this time, I used a smaller speaker, wrapped it in a towel and had it at 15% volume and it was still too damn loud. Next time I'll try sitting the speaker out in the yard and just opening a window lol (no I won't).

I am trying...but I don't want everytime I want to cum to become some 45 minutes of prep, it's hard enough to find the time just to get off. I'm still undecided whether or not I want to keep bothering with the music. I like it, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to get it just right.

Also, now that the recording is over...there are things I wish I did that I didn't do, I often think "why in the fuck didn't you do X" after the fact. Every audio for me, while still being utterly satisfying, ends up being "I wish I had done....". But now those things are going to be stuck in my head, so I don't think I've fixed that distraction issue yet ::sigh:: I need hours with you. Hours and hours...if only anyone could find them.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Donslade75,

Great! I'm glad you found them. I've got "Burning Desire" in my library...it will come up when that beat hits me just right 😆. I will keep it in mind though. 😉

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Samalander,

My hours are most definitely lost in the cave of wonders 😆. I do squeeze in some time for myself when it's possible to do so and I don't record every masturbation session, I don't wish to put every orgasm I have up for judgement lol. That being said, I'm still a long way from masturbation burnout, I could use a bit more if anything hehehe. I may take your suggestion and rub one out with my "wish I had's" visuals on my mind, they're going to stay there and distract me until I do. Thank you so much for listening and for your support. I appreciate you. Have a great week! 💋

Donslade75Donslade75about 1 year ago

Thanks! I found them on Apple Music. I could so hear you performing to the track, “Burning Desire” 🔥🔥

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Elle4u2use & Donslade75,

Thank you 😊 I am glad that you liked the music. The track is called "Obsession" by 88DesignStudio (88DS on YouTube). Don, I think you'll love most of the stuff over there, that is where the majority of the music I use in my audios comes from. Thank you again for listening and for your support, I'm so happy you enjoyed it. 😊 I hope you both have a great week!

SamalanderSamalanderabout 1 year ago

I think you left your extra hours in that jacket you borrowed that one time. Yeah, that one that went to the dry cleaners and was never quite the same again Still, better than han me - hid my extras in the perpetual yesterday, then left the key in that jacket when I dropped it off to be cleaned. I think the 'Cave of Wonders' from Aladdin was based on their lost-and-found box...

"I wish I had done...." sounds like an excellent reason to get yourself off again... ;)

Best not to record all the time. You need to give yourself some private, personal attention too... Don't want you burning yourself out on masturbation now, do we?

And once again... Than you for sharing yourself with all of us!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Proper Incentive [F4F] How To Get The Rough Stuff.in Audio
Bring It To Me [F4F] I Need To Dump Some Cum.in Audio
Put It In Your Mouth [F4F] Cum Swallow My Cock.in Audio
A Lovely Start [F4F] Thinking Of You At The Start Of The Day.in Audio
Put It In Your Ass [F4F] Arrr! I'm Cummin' For That Booty!in Audio
More Stories