Drained by the Succubus Pt. 01

Story Info
A man fails against the succubus, taken and milked...
4.7k words
33.9k
32
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Lord Aaron of the House of Capulon, perhaps should have considered things more carefully before setting out. Yet Aaron was young-minded, even if he was twenty-two, a young noble who had grand aspirations for himself. He was handsome enough to attract the attention of other noblewomen in the city, though he had been at the summer home, a hunting home, out on the edge of the forest and the mountains, when he had truly started listening to the priests of Brixen.

Out there, there were monsters -- which were not as prevalent in the city where he lived, with enough comforts at his fingertips that monsters seemed so very far away. But there they were more dominant, more insidious -- which was just why the priests preached, as they were want to do.

So many had been lost to monsters there, he learned, monsters that milked sweet, young men of their seed and stole that purity from them. The priests and people that followed them, their influence spreading, quite fairly, more widely, worshipped Brixen, the goddess of the pure. And what he had learned there was that no young man (or woman, for that matter) that had their bodies taken by a monster, their purity stripped from them, would be defiled, tainted -- and, most notably, never gain access to heaven.

The thought of the abyss, the world beyond life... Oh, that was something that so many feared, for death was rife amongst them, whether from illness, plague, disease, injury or something else entirely. There were so many things that could take an otherwise healthy person down and he was young to be thinking of the end, even if he had signed up for the jousting tournament. There were always injuries coming out of that, in the end, and death, perhaps, too.

That was why he had to do what he could, as Lord Aaron, to ensure that no more in the town fell prey to the monsters of the mountains.

"Kill the monster queen! End her reign! Kill the monster queen! End her reign!"

He raised his sword high as he stood before the priests of Brixen, his weapons gathered, in a light suit of armour that offered armour lashed on at the joints with thick, tough leather of the highest quality. It meant that he had more flexibility in his armour with his most likely to be struck parts covered by sold metal, though there were some vulnerabilities left behind at the backs of his legs and under his arms too. His chest and stomach and even his groin too were well-covered, however, giving him the strength to stand before the priests of Brixen as they blessed him.

"Priests..." He murmured reverently, basking in the attention laid upon him, even if that was not really what Aaron was there for. "Tell me, is there anything more that I need to face this beast?"

The priests were dressed in long, flowing robes with the red flames of purity embroidered into them, as if they themselves had been set alight already in the fires of cleansing. A hand rested on his head, chanting words that he did not understand, out on the steps of their church, townspeople clustering around, not even interested in the market stalls while Aaron pledged to remove the blight of the monster queen from their borders.

"A man strong of heart and steadfast in his will... That is the one that will take down the monster queen," the priest murmured, hushed, all in a way that Aaron did not know whether they were male or female. "Your skilled arm, courageous heart and iron will. That is all you need to take with you to defeat the monster queen."

Thus, it was that Aaron was sent on his way, his blonde-haired head held high, a light helm tucked under his arm ready for when it was needed, though it would not offer him full coverage. His blue eyes would shine out of the gaps in the helm, allowing him to see, like chips of ice and he imagined himself more than the nobleman he was, but a knight who already had many heroic acts under his belt. He might not have known how long the journey to the monster queen's lair, after all, was, but he had a map and, well, that should surely be enough for him.

The thought that no one had ever returned from the Queen's lair, however, nagged at the back of his mind -- yet it was something that he swiftly brushed aside, ignoring in favour of putting one foot in front of the other. Or his horse's feet in front of the other, for horseback riding was the only way to reach the Queen's lair.

The forest was plentiful with flora and fauna, but he paid it no mind as he took the mountain path, climbing higher and higher, sweating under his jerkin, the leather hide clothing and even his cotton undershirt. There were too many layers, but he pressed on, atop his horse, the mountain path winding higher and higher, his body aching.

Something in the undergrowth, however scanty it was, rustled -- and then his horse suddenly was no longer under him at all!

"Whoa!"

But the horse was gone, the bay spooked and whipping around with an edge of white in their eye. He cursed, pounding his fist into the ground, though he was not harmed.

"The goddess mocks me..." He groaned, pushing himself back to his feet. "No horse, no supplies... All on the saddle."

But he could not turn back to resupply, his map still in hand but little more than that. He hadn't even gotten very far at all, barely half a day's ride, if even that! He sweated anxiously, not wanting to face the ridicule of reappearing so quickly, but the monster lands laid ahead and the Queen's lair at the forefront of them all.

If he could catch a glimpse of them, perhaps, before turning back, limping his way home... Maybe that would stand him in good stead. His reputation, in the end, was all Aaron cared about.

However, what he did not know was that something was lurking further back, cloaking herself with dark magic. For it had not been merely a rustle in the bush that had spooked his horse, but the monster queen herself.

She was only a mid-tier succubus, though Kera could not help but lick her lips as they curved into a smile, practically drooling over the man that had appeared. Oh, yes, he would do nicely, very nicely indeed. To think that she had been hunting for a male to feast on when a man had walked straight to her instead!

Her aura was undetectable to humans, though the horse had surely seen her, for animals were different to humans. She fidgeted, trying to hold back, but the flash of her white teeth already showed as her face split into a grin as she revealed herself from a blue of dark magic revelling in the true nature of the succubus.

He had just taken a few steps further up the mountain path when he stumbled back, grasping hopelessly for his sword. What in the kingdom was that? The beast looked, moving like silk through the air, a creature not of the world that Aaron was used to.

Hopelessly outclassed, he never had a chance.

"Bow before me, human!" She snarled, her red claws straining for him, protruding through the tips of her gloved fingers. "For it has been too long since I feasted upon a real meal!"

He cried out, stumbling backwards, though the succubus pursued him relentlessly, even as he dragged his sword out, swinging wildly, blindly, not seeing what he needed to as fear and sunlight, too bright, sliced into his vision. She struck, knocking him off balance, a tail striking his hip, though Aaron swore he landed a blow, a solid thunk.

"Where are you?"

He spun, the sword held out before him, forgetting his shield, forgetting his knife -- anything that could have made a difference. The laugh of the monster rolled over him as he was slammed clean off his feet, knocked to the ground as the air puffed out of his lungs.

"Oof!"

She pounced, lashing him down tightly, magical bonds springing to her fingertips. Oh, to think that her meal had come to her! She grinned widely, her smile stretching too far and revealing too many teeth, too wide to be genuine, though a succubus did not have to care about such things.

"Oh, what a feast you will make!"

Panting and heaving, he fought against his bonds -- magical bonds, no! They had been lashed around his legs, straining them together at the knees and the ankles, even a tie around the midpoint of the thighs too! His hands, without her even touching them, yanked behind his back, straining his shoulder blades, and he cried out, head strained back, a vein pulsing in his throat.

Then and only then did he fully take in the succubus, her blue still and her long boots that came up to her thighs, embellished with gold and rubies. He struggled, wrenching himself back and forth, wailing inwardly at losing so easily, even as the succubus towered over him on the ground, spreading her black wings wide. His eyes darted to the red claws tipping them, the seductive "cup" of what served to be a brassier concealing her nipples from view as if they were bat wings, though he could not tell if that was clothing or a part of her body. A similar adornment slid down her obliques and between her legs to the point of her crotch, hiding her genitalia from view, though they left little else to the imagination.

All while her long, purple hair, tinged with blue for a richer hue, spilt down her back, right down to her buttocks and her tail with the devil's tip whipping back and forth, curling and undulating as if she was pleased with the meal she had trapped. She seemed to be wearing some kind of split cape that attached at her neck with a high collar and another ruby at her clavicle, though, of course, it did nothing to hide the seductive curves from her body.

"No!" He shouted, closing his eyes, wrenching away, squirming and writhing pathetically on the ground, hopelessly outclassed. "Release me immediately -- I will not hear of any of this! You will not best me, monster, for I am Lord Aaron!"

She stood over him, smirking. What a pathetic human to hold such arrogance still, though that was most likely why he was so easy to unhorse in the first place. It was as if he just was waiting to fall off and into her arms, to be milked and drained by her... Mm, she could almost taste him already!

"If you release me, I will not smite you down where you stand, but give you a fair chance to defend yourself, cur," he went on, still not releasing where his ego was leading him. "This is your final warning and I shall not be so lenient with you next time!"

"Oh, weak one," she said, tilting his chin up mockingly. "Do you really think that anyone could get between me and my craving for semen? You are hopelessly outclassed, so far beneath me that you should not even be worthy of my attention... Except for what your seed can offer me!"

She shoved him to the ground with a cruel boot to his shoulder, though he couldn't get any more words out of his mouth, grunting as dirt filled it! Even though fear clawed at him, he forced it down, spitting out earth, but the bare, hard ground was unforgiving against his body, as if it was bearing up against him. That bitch! She couldn't seriously think that a man like him would be so quick to submit? No, no, no -- it would not stand! He would fight, yes! He wasn't like all those others that had gone out in search of defeating the monster queen, only to be felled and...never to return.

No!

He shoved the thought from his mind, though his skin tingled, not feeling as if he was settled where he was. What was she doing to him? Panic fluttered in his chest, but he had not set out on such a quest to fail and held steady, chin tilted defiantly up.

Kera smirked, ignoring his play for control, though it was not as if he was in any kind of position to hold his own there. It was almost cute how low he was compared to her, but the succubus was not going to point that out to him. Oh, she could almost feel how delicious his cum would be sliding down her throat, her tongue running over her bottom lip as she waved her hand, casting dark magic around him.

She could see it, even if he could not, dissolving his clothes and armour from his body. He didn't seem to know what was happening, at first, though she chortled with pleasure at that too, watching his expression change from cocky arrogance to confusion and then shock as his clothes disintegrated.

"What the -- give my clothes back right this instance, wench!"

"Oh, but you shall not need them anymore," she cooed, a dark edge to her tone, lacing it with danger. "Look at that lovely cock, all out and ready for me..."

He squirmed, trying to pull back, somehow managing to get up onto his knees, though that didn't help as he pressed his thighs together. His cock was left exposed and vulnerable, soft for the moment, though she pulled back, savouring him with his gaze.

Aaron shuddered, struggling not to pant, not to sweat, not to show the effect that she had on him. He had listened to the teachings, he had sat through the preaching: he would not fall to the monster queen.

"You don't have a choice," she said, taking his cock in hand, holding it delicately, though he jolted from that touch alone, his shaft suddenly more sensitive than it had ever been before. "Oh, weak one, frail one, small one... Don't cry. That is merely irritating."

He opened his mouth to say something, though his words were lost in a gasp as she caressed his cock, fingers trailing around his length from the base to the tip in a spiralling motion. His heart and stomach lurched, blood rushing to his member, even though Aaron steeled himself, bolstering his resolve.

He had to hold strong, he had to be determined, he had to be steadfast in the face of...

But his cock throbbed, hardening before her as she stroked his length, taking her time, seemingly, to explore him. With her magic, she pinned him to the ground, holding his hips down into the barren earth, though it was not as if he was going anywhere in a hurry. His cock plumped up, faintly, as she admired his aroma, the fine meal that he would become for her.

"Oh, the first is always the best... But I don't think you're going to agree with me, are you?"

Kera smirked, but she didn't even introduce herself to Aaron by name, for that was not important. She took his hardening cock into her mouth, savouring just how it throbbed with every pulse of blood, firming up, slowly but surely within her mouth. Once he was fully hard, her aura would keep him hard for her, the throbbing, aching length giving her all the power that she needed. For monsters like her, of course, lost their power when they were not able to access semen -- and he would be the first meal she had had in many, many years.

He groaned, shuddering in place, despite clamping his jaws shut. That shouldn't have felt good, even as he strove to cast his mind to other thoughts, immobilised and undefended before her. To be bare in his skin while she, in her own way, was clothed, was humiliating enough, the rub of her lips on his cock seductively horrific. It was like watching a tournament, an accident occurring, screaming and shouting and yet knowing, even then, that there was nothing he could do to stop things from happening.

Only, that time, the mishap of the highest manner was not happening before his eyes, but to him, to him specifically.

He didn't permit her a groan, puffing out air through flared nostrils, grunting, panting, holding everything in. There was nothing that he could do, as vulnerable as he was, though the sensation of her slick saliva coating his firm cock as she bobbed her head on his length sent his head spinning.

Kera knew, however, that her prey would not give in that easily, even though he wanted to hold back -- some sense of honour? Oh, there had been others just like him, a long time ago, though she had thought that they had given up trying to stop the monster queen from milking men of their seed. They had stopped sending them her way, after all, as she bobbed back up, taking her time with his cock, her first meal in so long.

He trembled under her, so exposed, as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, exposing the head fully as the skin slid back a little, so slick, so smooth. There was nothing like a human's cock, not for her, even as his trembling shudders bled into her, colouring the moment even more. He twitched and pulled against his bonds and she mentally rolled her eyes, though did not bother in doing that while she was down there on his dick.

No, there were better delights for a succubus after cum to take from a weak man like that. No more would she waste her time as she sucked his bare cock hard.

"Ah!"

That broke him, a single cry leaping from his lips. He panted heavily, lips parted, though tried to lock away all else, even as she sucked his cock as if he had never been granted that pleasure before. And yet it was like nothing he had ever experienced, weakly squirming against his magical bonds, though they tightened again, holding him down, his head back on the bare ground. Aaron was only glad that he couldn't see, fully, what she was doing to him, claws digging into his hip as she savoured her meal.

What he could catch was the pulse of pressure around his cock, the slick slide of her lips dragging up and down his length. She knew everything, her cheeks hollowing with the raw force she put into sucking his dick, though Aaron hardly knew how she was even capable of such a thing. He'd never been so defenceless, never like that, never in a way that had him quivering all over with a cold sweat of pure dread coating his skin.

The succubus either did not care or did not slow even if she noticed. That was something that he expected, though he gasped as she sank all the way down to the base of his cock, the very tip of his dick tickling the back of her throat. Somehow, that was even more exposing, his cock caressed in a new way, a way that was a pleasure but left the tender tip of his dick aching in overestimation.

More... He wanted more, despite the fear in him, torn between opposing courses of action, holding back, gnawing at his lip until it bled.

"Agh! No... Stop!"

He tried to bring air into his belly, to speak loudly and clearly, yet he was shakier and weaker than ever before her.

Kera continued as if he had not spoken at all, for he was so insignificant to her, in terms of power, that he did not register in her mind. Her focus was on his cock, swallowing hard, pulling him into the back of her throat. His cock was a good size, but not as large as some she had had, which allowed her more options to toy with him, letting the pressure from her throat sink into him. Draining a male of his seed had to be done carefully, letting every drop be savoured and tested, tasted moment by moment.

It was not to be done in a rush and one orgasm would not be enough...

She pulled back suddenly, making him gasp, though Aaron's mind was struggling just to keep up with her, how she played her tongue across the slit of his shaft, rubbing back and forth, though her tongue felt a lot more flexible and sinuous than a human one. He could not have described it, for he never got the grace of seeing it, pinned in place and struggling against his bonds as his sensitive dick was used and manipulated, all to her whim.

Anger boiled inside him, though it faltered against arousal, however that arousal was forced. He was far from a virgin, but it was something else entirely to be blown by a succubus, her tongue swirling and curling around his cock-tip and down part of the length. The lewd sucking of her lips and tongue around him rose to fill the air as if she was trying to make a show of it, but the succubus never even gave him a chance to breathe, not to adjust to her actions in any way.

12