Drained by the Succubus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He huffed, blowing out his cheeks with air, the succubus finding all the sweet spots of his cock, even down at the base on the underside, all with ease. She didn't even seem to need to breathe as she swapped tactics back and forth, holding him down in her throat for a long time, her mouth moving roughly on him whenever she did. There was nothing gentle about that pressure on his uncovered dick, though there was nothing he could do, no clothing he could snatch up that could cover himself back up when he was laid bare before her for the pleasure of the succubus alone.

"Ah... No!"

He cried out and would have taken his sword in hand if it had been near, though the blade had been cast aside, hopelessly out of reach as her tongue played around the midsection of his cock. With her lips sucking and cheeks hollowing, pre-cum bubbled faintly into her mouth, though the succubus swallowed it down with a firm gulp as if even that was very much her right to take from him. He ground his teeth together, thinking of his family, thinking of the Brixen, the goddess...

If he let his cum go and enjoyed her blowjob...he would not be able to get into the afterlife! He would be cursed to wander as a ghost, forever drained, forever sullied!

He fought again, grunting, holding back, tensing every muscle that he knew how to, though the mix of pre-cum and saliva lubricating his unguarded cock was something that he could not deny. Sensation plagued him, from the tight pressure of her lips to the lash of her tongue, hot and wet, as if it was striking him to another note of pleasure entirely. The succubus didn't waste words on him, he clenched his teeth until pain lanced through his jaw, holding back, wanting to grunt, wanting to thrust his hips. Yet his resilience would be the only thing that kept him from giving a monster his seed.

Brixen declared it. And it was all he could do, all he could think of, even as what he had before considered the most masculine part of his body was dominated,

It was a losing battle, dragged down and down and down, heaving, grunting, panting, moans breaking his lips as the pleasure mounted. She changed tactics swiftly, from long, deep, slow sucks of his cock to rough, jamming drives, as if he was the one thrusting desperately, trying to cram as much of his dick into her mouth as possible. Something in the pit of his stomach tightened and he swallowed a groan, though it was not enough as his mighty cock was forced into a state of submission, bearing him right up to the edge.

It was the moment of breaking, of pleasure washing over him, that was the worst of all. Aaron knew that he could not hold back, not when she was so tireless, bobbing her head on the upper third of his cock, taking full advantage of his vulnerability, how weak he was before her. He was starting to believe it for himself, a moan rising in the back of his throat, but the losing battle clattered down around him, just like he had been felled.

She slammed his cock head triumphantly into her throat as she gulped around him, forcing him brutally over the edge, whether Aaron wanted to cum or not. It was not his choice, not as she drove through his will with her lust, forcing his dick to ejaculate, all those delicious, helpless tensions in his body coming to a head all at once. Her ruthless throat took every drop he had to offer and he could almost feel the delight oozing from her darkly as she dug her claws even more sharply into his leg, the angle of blowing his cock not seeming to bother her at all.

Yet she still didn't stop! Oh, no, the succubus was not about to wait there for his cream to reach her as she sucked hard, slamming down and back up again, swiping her tongue roughly over the head to force his sensitivity up and wrapping her tongue around and around. It was not as long as he might have thought it was, but it was all about how she used it, turning to make use of the side and the fleshy flat of it, even a graze of teeth in the right place. It was all about how she used what had been given to her, the tricks of the trade to force him to pulsating, drawn-out orgasm.

He grunted and thrust, his will shattered, trying with all his might to grind into her mouth, even as his sensitivity ramped up. It was wrong, so very wrong, for such a sensitive part of his body to be left in her mouth like that, all where she could hurt him and use him as she pleased, but there was nothing he could do.

Sensitive... Hyper sensitive! He shrieked and tried to yank back, torn between thrusting and wrenching himself away, but the sensitivity lanced into pain! If there had been pleasure, it was overruled by that pressure, the sharp flare of it all being too much, so much too much, mind blistering through with a kind of heat that did not belong there.

He strove to squirm away, though Aaron need not have bothered. She had him pinned, the sharp bite of pain in his hip holding him there, though nothing could contest the twinge of sensitivity in his cock. It was like being too hot and too cold and too aware of his dick, all at the same time, his mind trying to make sense of everything. Yet not even a human mind was supposed to be able to come to terms with everything all at once, jerking away on reflex while she dragged her tongue up his cock, toying with his over sensitivity.

"Mmmm..."

Kera raised her head from his dick with a wicked grin. She'd gulped throughout, but one large swallow heralded the last of his seed disappearing down her throat, power thrumming wonderfully through her.

"What a delightful semen dispenser you are," she all but purred, holding his tender dick too tightly in one hand as he cried out, striving, once more, to jerk away. "Invigorating... Mmm... Oh, my power... But that was a small meal for one like me."

Continued in part two of two...

12
  • COMMENTS
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Outer Demons A monster hunter falls to the torturous whims of a succubus.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kisses from Hell A girl has her life rudely intruded upon by a sexy demoness.in NonHuman
Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories