Draining Me To Make Me Last

Story Info
She wants to drain me to cuckold me harder.
1.1k words
4.19
20.2k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at her house I knew that she had planned something. She had told me to be ready to play.

She told me to let myself in when I arrived and make my way to the bedroom immediately.

She was waiting for me in the bedroom. Candles lit..and she was dressed in all black in her ultra petite frame. Although she was in her 30's she could easily be mistaken for a college freshman due to her size. Although petite she was powerful as she was wearing a black lace bra covering her tiny a cup breasts..black stockings thigh high and a black lacy thong that covered her right shaved pussy..even though she was only about 5'4" the heels made her much taller as she walked to meet me.

She smelled so good. Lotion still fresh on her skin and lipstick popping red.

After she kissed me deeply I was told to talk to my knees. Kissing her smooth flat stomach all the way down her body.

"Eat me.." she moaned out as she slide over my face..still standing.

As I pulled her panties down I could literally she her wetness drip out as my mouth hungrily sucked it up. She tasted so sweet..

As I felt her hands push the back of my head into her shaved mound. She stood there fucking my face. Soaking me as I devoured her.

She quivered and pushed me deeper as I took her hard cumming into my wet mouth.

My face soaked and glazed in her girl cum..she stepped back and told me to get naked and get to the bed. Kissing me as she unbuckled my belt and jeans and took off my shirt..that literally was wet from her cum running down my chin.

She closed the door to the bedroom so the giant stand up hanging mirror on the back was exposed. She positioned herself to the mirror and proper my head up so her tiny ass. Sliding up to kiss me again as she pulls her mouth away she drops a viagra on to my waiting tongue. Her hand holding my mouth open she slowly spits into my mouth.

"Swallow..it's going to be a long long night. This will make sure I have my way."

I swallow the blue pill mixed with her spit as I feel her tiny hand slowly milk my cock...stroking up and down as she takes her panties on her other hand and slides them over my face and around my lips. Tasting her perfume and sweet smell..

She then wraps the panties around my now hard cock..the viagra still about 29 minutes from fully kicking in..and she starts to stroke me up and down.

My full balls have not cum in over two weeks but have been teased non stop thru edging and tons of sexting..

She strokes me faster and faster as her hot mouth is inches from my tip.

The friction of the lace panties going up and down has me moaning..I look up and she her tight perfect ass in the mirror..I can hardly hold out but I know I want to fuck her badly.

She turns her body so I can clearly see her face and head both as I look down and in the mirror as she takes my swollen cock head into her mouth. Her mouth is so so hot as I feel her lips wrap around me.

Jerking my thickness as she sucks I can't hold back as I look down as she sucks me off. I feel my hot load squirt into her mouth as she drains me dry.

She slides up my body and to my mouth kissing me and slipping all my cum and her spit into my mouth for me to swallow.

"I wanted that out of the way now..so when I fuck you I can fuck you raw.."

She then slides up and over my mouth again with her wet pussy over my mouth.

"I figure imagine about 20 minutes that cock will feel the full effect of the medicine..until then I want my pussy worshipped like you never have before!"

As she grinds on my mouth.

As She continued to Moan and grind on my face with her bald shaved pussy..smothering me in her flesh and sweet nectar my cock started to feel the effects of the viagra she gave me earlier. My hands pawing at her back pulling her down hard on my mouth as her hands gripped the headboard to ride me more and more.

She came again on my mouth as my hands pulled at the lace bra covering her petite breasts.

"Looks like someone wants to fuck!"

She whispered in my ear as she leaned down my body.

She stroked my cock as she squatted over me. Slapping it against her dripping hole.

"Ready to fuck me baby?"

I moan YES as she slipped my cock head inside her tight wet hole.

"Fuck!" She moaned as she slowly impaled herself on my cock.

I had never felt more like a man as she rode my cock up and down. He educated mind moaning gutter language.

"I want to feel you in my cervix!"

As she rode me and bounced up and down on my cock!

"Breed me baby!"

My hands on her hips..

She pulled her hair up in a ponytail and moved her position as she re-entered in a reverse cowgirl so she could watch herself bounce on my cock in the mirror on the door

For the next hour she rode my cock until it was numb and hard.

Finally I could feel my hard second cum shot building.

"Cum inside me. Fill me up!"

As she fucked me harder and faster. Both of us soaked in a mix of sweat, sex, and squirt.

As I explode inside her she moans as I do.

Her pace slows as she milks every drop of my cock into her..and she slowly slides up my spent body to my mouth again.

This time the mission is different as I can see her tight tiny abs flex as she pushes my cum back into my waiting mouth from inside her.

She slips down next to me as we cuddle and kiss.

Spent..

She whispers.

"That was the last time I'm fucking you for a while." As from under her pillow I see a box with "CB-6000" on it.

I wanted you drained. Empty. So I can have the true look in your eyes when I close this lock in a few moments.

Her devilish smile shows me she is serious.

My heart races as she kisses me again and sends me to a cold shower to be clean and ready for what is about to happen next.