Drama Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cover was at their waists so only Brie's breasts were exposed, although even they couldn't even be seen too well with JL's hand on one and the other generally blocked from view by his hand and arm. While there was minimal exposure, I had no doubt that JL was fucking her again. I couldn't believe that Brie was up on the stage getting fucked by her coworker in front of this small audience. The only saving grace was that few people knew that truth.

That came abruptly to an end when Brie's hand grabbed the cover and threw it towards the foot of the bed. Suddenly, their naked bodies were fully exposed down to their ankles. And I, along with the rest of the audience, could see JLthrusting into Brie.

While the sex was much more explicit now, it wasn't clear how many people would be able to tell that the sex was real. From where I was sitting in the third row, it seemed pretty clear. Every time he pulled out I could see his glistening cock, and then he would thrust and his dick would disappear, seemingly into my wife. Still, I couldn't see JL's dick actually entering my wife, so maybe people would think that they were just making it look real. Or maybe, from other angles, it would be even more obvious that he was truly fucking her.

Regardless of what I could see, I knew that they were fucking and to see it that much more explicitly was overwhelming. I kept thinking about how that was my wife, my Brie, and that JL was ramming his cock into her in front of all of these people. I was aroused and a bit sickened at the same time.

Eventually the curtains dropped and I knew it was over. The curtains rose again a moment later for their curtain call. JL and Brie were standing next to each other with the bed cover in front of them, hiding their nudity. The applause was hearty, and the curtain dropped again.

When we got to the car afterwards, Brie said, "Don't say anything until we get home, but drive fast." It was obvious that she was eager to talk about it, but didn't want to do so until we were home. Thankfully I didn't run into any officers on the way home as I don't think I could have explained well why I was speeding.

We started removing our clothes as soon as we entered the house. When we got to our bedroom she asked, "So now, what did you think? Did you like seeing me be the naughty wife and letting JL fuck me in front of all of those people?"

"Oh honey, you were amazing. But I didn't expect you to pull down the cover."

"Yeah, I ad-libbed that. I figured that you'd love it if everyone could see JL actually fucking me. I wanted to be extra naughty for you, " she said in a sexy voice.

"You certainly were, although I'm not sure that people could tell for sure that it was real."

"Well, I talked to several people afterwards and they didn't seem to have any doubt. Can you believe it, that all of these people got to watch me fuck JL?"

That aroused and slightly sick feeling came back, but I reassured her, "Yes, you were wonderful. I love that you let everyone watch JL fuck you and that you did it all for me. I'm the luckiest husband in the world."

We kissed and hurried into bed after that and had urgent sex. Over the course of the next hour we had sex three more times. I was actually amazed that my libido kept on returning, but whenever there was any lag, the thought of the performance got me rock hard again.

JL and Brie performed the play for another three weeks. JL and Brie, and sometimes Cam and Brie, rehearsed the scene a couple of nights every week. Brie and I had frequent and amazing sex during that time, and for some time afterwards as we often thought and talked about how she was letting JL and Cam fuck her over and over again, and how she was being naked and having sex in front of an audience. I still had mixed feelings about it all, but Brie seemed to love being a naughty girl for me.