Samantha's Farewell Party

Story Info
Wife gaslights as she lets coworkers touch and take photos.
7.2k words
4.08
80.2k
284
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tugged
tugged
136 Followers

This is my first submission, after having been a longtime reader. It was inspired by DonnerBBQ's "Kim Frolics at the Pool Party," which I must give a hat tip to. The theme is a wife that pushes boundaries with husband as she plays with friends, and gaslights him as she insists everything is minor.

---

My wife Samantha had been on the same team at work for years, and they were as close as I'd ever known anyone's work colleagues to be. They'd routinely have parties at each other's houses every month or two, and we'd hosted a good number in the summer in our pool. There were six of them on the team, with her as the only woman, and she really acted like "one of the guys" every time I saw her around them.

She'd loved her job, for the people she worked with if nothing else, but was also frustrated that there was no path for promotion in the small company. When a recruiter hit her up, offering her a sizable pay increase at another company, it was a tough decision.

We were doing ok on money, but not great. The pay increase would make things a lot simpler for us, and even give us the ability to go on vacations, so I pushed her toward accepting. It was the right thing for her professionally as well, and I knew the only thing holding her back from simply accepting was the bond she had with her coworkers.

She finally acceded to my arguments, acknowledging that she indeed couldn't put both our future and her career on hold for friends, but was heartbroken.

She'd come home with her face raw from tears the day she told them and went straight to bed. It wasn't until morning that I was able to get much out of her. Everyone understood, but were of course upset. She'd been told that she had a standing offer to return, but we both knew that it was a sentimental offer, and once they replaced her, that door would close.

Samantha calmed down over the next few days, and soon a farewell party was put into motion. She'd offered our place again to host it, so that they could use our pool. It was late summer, and our pool was plenty warm. We also had an attached in-ground hot tub would keep people warm if they needed a break.

She'd planned it for the Saturday after her last day, and enlisted me to help setup a lot of it. I went out and got burgers for all of us, and plenty of beer and hard liquor, following the list Samantha had given me.

On her final day, she came home late and a bit drunk, explaining they'd taken her out. She seemed happier than I was fearing though, and was incredibly horny. She all but attacked me in bed, demanding I go down on her.

I wasn't sure what got her into the mood, but I wasn't about to argue. She'd completely soaked through her panties, and it took almost no effort to make her cum. After she came the first time, she still seemed insatiable. She swallowed my cock whole, with an enthusiasm I'd rarely seen, before lying on her back, legs spread and demanding I fuck her hard.

I certainly didn't need to be asked twice, and began ramming her hard as she rubbed herself. I held up the pace for several minutes, as she screamed loudly in pleasure. I was getting pretty close, when she finally came hard. Samantha was all but screaming, and I was happy the neighbors weren't close. Her own orgasm pushed me beyond the point of no return, and I quickly pulled out, as my cock exploded over her tummy, some even reaching her breasts.

Samantha never seemed to want me to cum inside her, insisting she didn't like the mess. I didn't mind, as I actually enjoyed the sight of her spattered with my cum. She never seemed to mind where I came on her, and was perfectly fine with swallowing as well. I always wondered if she got something out of it.

The next day we ended up sleeping in. Her coworkers weren't due to arrive until around 3pm, and there wasn't too much to prep.

Around noon, to my dismay, I got an emergency call from work. I worked with computers, and even on the weekend was effectively on-call. Thankfully it was something I could handle at home, but I feared that the rest of the day might have additional problems, and I'd have to keep an eye on it all.

Samantha had already started drinking by the time I'd settled things down at work. I knew she'd had a bit of a hangover, and I guess with the plan to drink later, she figured the hair of the dog might as well be put to work.

We'd setup two picnic tables by the bbq on the grass, along with some party games. We'd put out a corn hole set, and had a basketball hoop for the pool that I was sure was going to be popular.

Around three, they began to arrive, and we set up in the back yard with plenty of snacks and beer. The tone was a tad somber, and I was hoping once the beer started to take hold, things would pick up a bit.

Mel was the fifth and final guest to arrive. Samantha had gone to the door to greet him while I stayed out with her other now former coworkers. When she came out to the back, she was holding a Victoria's Secret bag, and laughing. I truly didn't know what to make of it, but heard Mel say "Hey, you had one rule, that it had to be a one piece. That IS a one piece!"

Giggly, she yelled back "You went to a lingerie store to get it!"

Mel was still grinning and shrugged, "Again, you agreed to this. We're not going to get to see you much anymore, and it's all in good fun."

The rest of the table was laughing, and I had the clear impression I was out of the loop on something. When Samantha got to the table, she smiled at me and said "These assholes insisted they get to pick out my swimsuit today, and guilt tripped me into agreeing. I told them it had to be a one piece and he went to a damn lingerie shop"

Phil, laughing, said "Hey, they sell plenty of normal wear there. Plus, you promised, Samantha!"

Samantha was clearly enjoying the attention and beamed the whole time. The guys were quickly pushing her to go change, "So we can hop in the pool."

I don't think any of us were under the illusion that what they were pushing her for was to see her in whatever swimsuit it was.

I needed to change myself, so I followed Samantha to our bedroom. I watched as she pulled the new swimsuit out of the bag. It was a bright blue that I knew would look amazing on her pale skin, and with her red hair.

She was giggling at it all, and I was a bit skeptical of how revealing it'd be. With her coworkers, she'd always behaved more like "one of the guys," and wouldn't really dress revealingly. Her normal swimsuit was a pretty sexy bikini, but she'd wear a rather conservative one-piece speedo every time they'd come over to use the pool.

We both started changing, and I watched as she pulled it on. I could tell her back was going to be exposed, as she first did a tie behind her neck. I was looking at her directly from her front, but it seemed to actually cover her pretty well. It was a solid piece of fabric, running up her torso. It had a low cut, and showed off some cleavage, but not even as much as her normal bikini. I felt a bit of a relief.

Samantha was still openly laughing at it, and as she turned around to show me, I found out why.

The bottom was a thong cut, with her back fully exposed. I was a big fan of Samantha in thongs, and was lusting after the sight of her pale ass, framed in the thin blue fabric piece of the thong.

Samantha was concentrating more on the side though, which I'd initially overlooked until she lifted her arm, giggling still. The fabric barely covered the sides of her breasts, and looked like they could fall out. Her breasts were on the larger side, and I couldn't deny she looked amazing in this swimsuit.

I joined Samantha in laughing, assuming it was all just a joke, commenting "Can't blame them for trying"

Samantha shrugged at me, and said "I did promise" with a big grin on her face.

We were both far from prudes. We'd gone skinny dipping in our pool with friends a number of times, and had even once swapped with another couple.

My concern was more about her flying right past a boundary that she'd been intent on maintaining for so long.

"You sure?" I asked, concerned.

Samantha was still grinning, and nodded. "We've gone skinny dipping, and this isn't nearly as revealing as that. They're not my coworkers anymore, just friends, babe. Like Mel said, it's all harmlesss fun!"

She had a point I guess, and I shrugged. If she wanted to tease them a bit, I'd be ok with it.

I was a bit nervous as we walked back out to cheers from all five of them.

Mel called for her to do a spin, and still very giggly, Samantha did.

She did look amazing, and I felt a good amount of pride at all five of them ogling my wife.

Tony was quick to offer to help her put on sunscreen, and Jon happily offered his help as well. I was a bit surprised when she said yes.

We all watched as both of them liberally applied the lotion to her back. I wasn't entirely sure how I felt as I watched, but I knew I'd lose any fight about it with Samantha and only make things awkward.

I was pretty sure they were getting some gropes in of the sides of her breasts as they worked, and Samantha would giggle each time their hands moved near them. When they started rubbing the lotion into her ass, I was about to object, when Samantha finally did for me.

"Hey! Get your hands off my ass!" She called out, playfully.

Tony laughed, and said "Just worried about it burning, Samantha"

She giggled, and said "I think I can reach that myself." and pulled away from them.

Everyone was drinking heavily, and we chatted a bit more. I mostly got along well with them all, but still was an outsider.

I was talking with Phil, when I suddenly heard what I thought was the shutter of a digital camera. Spinning around, I saw Mel holding one, and he had clearly just taken a picture of Samantha, sitting at the table.

"Hey! No pictures!" I called out. Mel quickly apologized, as a couple of the guys groaned, and Samantha overrode me. "Babe, it's the farewell party, we have to have some pictures."

I looked at her, and in a softer, concerned tone, said "I guess, but that swimsuit is pretty revealing"

Samantha giggled, and said "These guys won't share them. I don't mind."

The guys all reiterated that of course they wouldn't, and Mel was quick to move around with more pictures now. Each of the guys wanted a photo with her, and she obliged, giggling all along. I was sure Mel was trying to get a picture of her ass, but if he had, he was sly about it.

When everyone had gotten their pictures, we moved into the pool. Samantha did a few laps the length of the pool, as we all watched her ass gliding through the water.

She was giggling when she stopped, clearly having been putting on a show for them.

She started throwing the basketball into the hoop, and it quickly turned into forming teams. Predictably, everyone wanted to be on Samantha's team, but Mel and Jon won out.

Being the seventh person, I decided to let them play, and watched. It was pretty friendly at first, and the score was kept close. But it didn't take long before the guys were starting to cover Samantha closely, and from what I could tell, with full hands on.

Samantha didn't seem to object, and I knew it would be the losing argument still, so I watched. With no pushback, they seemed to no longer be trying to hide it, as they groped her openly.

After a few more minutes, Phil managed to knock her suit to the side, exposing her breast during one of the so called "defensive" maneuvers as Samantha tried to make a shot.

The guys all froze and watched, and Samantha, rather than fixing her suit, took advantage of the situation to shoot the basket undefended. It went straight in, and she cheered as she pulled the suit back over her breast.

Tony objected, "No fair! We stopped to let you fix your suit!"

Samantha giggled, "You popped my boob out, but it's me that was at a disadvantage?"

Tony grinned, "Fine, it counts, if that's how you want to play."

I was pretty sure what he meant, and indeed, in no time at all, he knocked one of her breasts out the side of her suit as well. Samantha fixed it, but it happened again only moments later, as she giggled.

The third time it happened, she didn't fix her suit, and instead sighed heavily with mock exacerbation, and said "Fine, I'll just play like this."

None of the guys seemed to mind of course, as they grinned, gawked and ultimately groped. At this point, I was more concerned about the groping than her breasts being exposed.. especially now that they'd all seen then plenty.

I watched as they continued to play, although no one seemed to be taking the game seriously anymore. Samantha's team was leading, in large part because Phil, Tony and Larry seemed more intent on groping her than anything else.

They were in the midst of deciding at what score they'd stop at and declare a winner, and exactly what, if anything that winner would get when I heard our phone ring.

I didn't want to leave Samantha out like this, but I knew that I needed to answer calls in case it was work with another issue. I moved inside quickly, and managed to answer before voicemail picked it up. Frustratingly, it was indeed work telling me that things had broken again, and I needed to get on my computer to fix them.

I glanced out to see they'd resumed playing, before heading to my office, a sense of personal urgency in getting things fixed. Still, it took me over half an hour before it was done.

I rushed back outside, expecting to still see them playing, but instead they were all in the hot tub. I walked out and joined them, and was a little frustrated they didn't make room for me to sit with Samantha.

Her basketball teammates Mel and Jon had her between them, with her arms over their shoulders. I immediately realized the suit was no longer over her shoulders at all, but then, when I'd left her breasts were already fully exposed.

Not wanting to split hairs on the difference between her breasts out of her top vs her top gone, I simply asked "Who won?"

Samantha beamed, and said "My two teammates and I destroyed them"

"Nice" I said, and asked "You figure out a prize too?"

Samantha giggled, "Yeah, just a silly souvenir though."

I was about to ask what it was, when Samantha asked "Everything ok with work?"

Sighing, I nodded, but conceded I might get called away again, before the conversation they'd been having when I first got back resumed. I drank my beer, listening, and rarely getting a word in.

After a good half hour, the phone rang again, and I groaned as I got up and walked out. I'd never gotten called so much by work on a Saturday and couldn't believe my luck.

It took me the better part of an hour to fix it, and when I came back outside, I found them all standing by the picnic table, nude.

Trying to keep jovial about it, but actually feeling a bit uneasy, I asked "What the hell happened out here?"

Samantha laughed, "The nudity? Babe, we were nude in the hot tub earlier. We've gone skinny dipping before, it's no big deal! We just finished a game of corn hole is all."

I couldn't say I was surprised it'd happened. After she went topless, it was probably an inevitability. It wasn't exactly a new boundary for Samantha and I to cross, as she had been quick to remind me, but doing it without me there seemed very different in my head.

Everyone was hungry though, and I fired up the grill to cook the burgers.

When the phone rang midway through, I sighed loudly, and Jon offered to take over the grill for me.

I disappeared inside to deal with work. About 15min in, Samantha came in to give me a burger and ask how much longer I'd thought I'd be.

I sighed, and said 45min probably, maybe more.

Taking the moment alone with her, I asked "Babe, don't let things get too out of hand, ok?"

Samantha kissed me, "It's all just harmless teasing babe, I'm not about to let them fuck me or anything." She then added, with a wry grin "But I'm sure going to need your cock in me tonight"

I laughed, and said "Count on it"

It took closer to an hour by the time I'd finished with work, but I was more confident this time that it wouldn't break again.

When I went out the next time, everyone was back in the hot tub, and I joined them again with a beer.

Samantha's hair was wet now, and I figured she'd gone for a few laps or something. I also noticed her eyes were a bit red, but we'd recently adding chlorine to the pool, and it'd caused her irritation before.

Their conversation was the same as it had been all night as far as I could tell, and I felt a bit distant again.

It was dark out now, and I figured the party would probably wind down soon. In fact, I was nearing the point of suggesting it, when the phone rang once more.

I swore, and got up to go inside. One more thing had broken, but I knew this one would only take 20min or so to fix, and got to work. My haste before had resulted in me making mistakes, but I was otherwise sure this would be the end of it.

When I returned outside again, things seemed to have changed again. They'd cracked into the tequila, and were standing around the picnic table, chanting for Samantha to take what was seemingly a fifth shot of tequila, based on what they were repeating.

They cheered as she did it, and I walked up. Samantha was beaming in pride, but looked woozy. I noticed Mel was holding the camera, and sighed that he'd gotten photos of her breasts, if not her whole body, while she drunkenly did shots.

"Ok, babe, I think that's enough." I said, genuinely concerned. I looked down at the table, and saw that there were two stacks of the empty plastic shot glasses we used for picnics on it, one with five stacked and one with four. A fifth shot of tequila was still sitting on the table, untouched.

I was momentarily confused, wondering why there were so many empty glasses, and what looked like the fifth shot they'd only just been cheering her on finishing. Just as I was about to ask about it, Jon spoke out to agree with me, that Samantha should call it a night

"Yeah Samantha, you should stop there!" he said, enthusiastically. The rest of the guys cheered the remark, confusing me further, but I was still happy to have their support on it.

Samantha contemplated it, before agreeing. "Ok, fine. It's time for me to go get fucked good and proper anyway!" she slurred, and the guys laughed.

Mel said "Don't worry, I'll share all the photos with you once I got home."

I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I knew that Samantha wasn't about to let me stop the photos now, and I at least would want to see what they had.

Mel then added "You didn't finish, you know. You know what that means, right?"

Samantha grinned and nodded. I knew I'd need to ask her about that later, but for the moment, my only intent was to get her to bed.

"Can you guys let yourself out?" I asked. It wasn't the proper thing to ask as a host, but I didn't have the energy to deal with it, and they clearly weren't normal house guests at this point.

All of them nodded, and thanked us both for an amazing day. I walked Samantha back inside, as they started to gather their things.

Phil shouted after us "Goodnight Samantha!", and the others repeated it. Only I could've sworn they didn't say Samantha, but "Sementha". I decided it was a stupid joke, or that I'd heard incorrectly, so I ignored it.

I was pretty horny, and knew she must be as well. Everything had left me a bit frustrated and conflicted, and I decided to vent it out a bit on her.

The moment we got to our room, I threw her onto the bed, and buried my face in her cunt. It was very wet, red and sore and I wondered if the guys had been groping her there as well.

Samantha was especially vocal as I worked my tongue over her, and pushed my fingers into her. She came within a couple minutes, and I had no doubt all five of the guys heard. I didn't much care then, after they'd spent the day with her naked, I wasn't going to be embarrassed about getting her off.

tugged
tugged
136 Followers
12