All Comments on 'Drama Ends In Life'

by john antony

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Simply superb

Simply superb story and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
rushed

u using wrong names...first salim, sanjay then marc and tony????? whats up with that?..and i also thought the story was rushed and the sex could have been built up a bit so that the reader could enjoy it more.

s.s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot story ,,, and confusion, too

The story was hot. It was just hard to follow it. Not only the new names popping up, but being told in the first person for both people. Keep up writing! Just, a little editing would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too mixed up

Indian names & semi-innocent romantic start followed by American/ European names & more experienced rough sex content made it read like someone cut & pasted two different stories together ... I would have preferred a slower build with the first, more romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmmm...

The story is good but with the switching of the names it makes me wonder who you were writing this for? Could Tony possibly be you and Marc be the someone you are writing this for? Either get a good editor or write your fiction and your fantasy in two different stories.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
gay love

Today is my best friends birthday and during our college days we had many times in birthday suit. His cock is 9" and thick and though he never fucked my ass I used to suck him a lot.

Thanks for remembering cock of nrk.

A real sausage for my lips and thick sauce of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous