Dramatic Start to a Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod, I'm excited and I tell you why and mum will be all ears, too. My older brother is married and live in Reading where he works in university research. His wife Lisa is a New Zealander and is seven months pregnant and mum intends going to live with them just before the baby is due and look after them for some weeks after the birth. Dad intends visiting for a couple of weeks because it will be their first grandchild and he's always thinking of Devon."

"Great, and that's even more reason not to push it. Allow them to talk over your proposal and they'll talk about it and reach their own conclusions."

* * *

Sophie parked near the front door and her mother came out to greet them.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes thanks, Isabella," Ritchie said.

"Mum, he's a real sweetie."

"I already knew that darling. I've come out to tell you away from your father that I've made up the guestroom for Ritchie and if you happen to wander in there during the night. I'll have no objection and I imagine Ritchie wouldn't either. Don't worry about your father, that's why I put Richie farther away in the guestroom instead of in Garry's old bedroom."

"The dad is still up?"

"Yes, it's not nine o'clock yet."

"Good, take Ritchie in and I'll make tea and bring it in. There's something I wish to tell you, something exciting."

"Exciting for whom?"

"Off you go you two. You'll hear the bombshell in four minutes' time, mum."

"Oh, really. With you stuck in your present mire, I can't imagine being bowled over by anything from you that really excites or disturbs me, young lady."

"Off you go mum, and try to keep your hands off Ritchie."

"Darling, please don't embarrass me in front of our guest. Come with me, Ritchie. My youngest becomes near impossible at times. I guess you expected the early evening barmaid at the Black Knight would be sexy and all bust. Skinny Daisy in a widow and we went through school together. So, it's not you meeting Daisy that has pushed Sophie off into this tangent. Hurry up with the tea, Sophie."

The End

12