Me & Shari Pt. 07 - Putting a Ring on It

Story Info
The continuing story of a swingers group.
12.9k words
1
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It still took a couple of days to recover from last weekend. All I really wanted to do was spend the entire day in bed making love to Shari in every way we could imagine, and we did have a very vivid imagination. Unfortunately, working was a must if I wanted to go to Switzerland in a month.

I was finally able to get away for a few hours and meet up with Becky and Kurt to fill them in on my plan, ask for their help, and swear them both to secrecy. Becky volunteered to go shopping with me, because believe it or not, she and Shari had some conversations about that very topic. I greatly appreciated her offer and accepted. We would have to do things quickly to allow time for the perfect one to be made. We weren't going to find the perfect ring already sitting in a case somewhere. Becky had a favorite jeweler that she recommended. They were only a few blocks from my office so meeting her there would be easy.

It was hard not to spill the beans to Shari myself; I am sure that Becky was struggling worse because they were talking everyday about the trip and things they planned to do. It seems that all of us except Shari had been to Switzerland before. I had been to Bern several times on business but never got to do much sightseeing. Kurt and Becky had taken a train from Milan to Paris and saw the Alps through the window of their train.

When I was finally able to get free from work for a couple of hours, Becky, Kurt, and I arranged a meeting with the jeweler. I knew that I wanted a platinum ring, but the diamond cut, and style had eluded me, so first we went over the cuts of the diamond. I fell in love with the princess cut as soon as I saw it, Becky agreed that it was the right one for Shari. The jeweler had a computer program that could show how the ring would look when completed. He started with a one carat on a simple band. It took about thirty seconds for the three of us to bump the diamond up to 4 carats then design another 2 carats of smaller cut stones surrounding it. It wasn't stupidly extravagant, much more to the little overly elegant side.

Becky commented that it looked to be a perfect size because Shari did have slightly larger than normal hands and it wouldn't overwhelm them but was still small enough that it also wouldn't become a hindrance when doing everyday tasks. We agreed on the final design, the engagement ring had the princess cut diamond in the center with a swirl of smaller diamonds around it. The wedding band had several smaller diamonds that would interlock with the pattern on the other ring.

The jeweler locked in the design on his computer, tapped a bunch of numbers on his calculator and wrote down a number on the paper saying it would be ready in six weeks. I wrote down a number twenty-five percent higher and told him to have it ready in four weeks. He wrote the new numbers and date on the contract and handed it to me to sign. I paid fifty percent down and shook his hand asking him to remember it when my bride to be comes in looking for a ring for me, Becky added that she would most likely be with her and he said that he would take it into account.

Back at the office I worked overtime on this project so I would have more free time on our trip. I had asked Becky and Kurt if we would be able to put up Jim and Jan, and Chuck and Billie for a weekend and would help with any extra expenses. They assured me that there would be plenty of room and that they would love to have the whole gang there for the surprise. She was working out how to make it all a surprise for her.

It wasn't that I was avoiding Shari, but we saw very little of each other for a couple of weeks. I finally got everything to a point where only minor adjustments to customer requests needed to be done and I could spend more time with Shari. We were still living separately but seemed to spend most of our time at her house. She normally was home from work before me and had supper started by the time I had gone home, showered, and changed, and got to her house. Instead of opening the door to the sweet smells of her delicious cooking, I was greeted by a very angry woman demanding that I account for myself over the last three weeks and why I had suddenly been so blatantly ignoring her.

I began profusely apologizing and tried explaining why I had been so negligent to her needs. I told her about the big project that was due and how important it was to me that I be able to spend time with her on the upcoming trip rather than being tied to my computer the entire time. She was still pouting and acting like she was still mad when I realized just what it was that she was doing. I offered to take her to our favorite little bistro for some supper then we would come back here, and I would give her all the attention she could handle.

I called ahead while Shari went and changed. Her little show of emotions had only happened a couple of times since we had been dating. The first time it really threw me for a loop. I wasn't expecting PMS from my trans girlfriend. Once we got through that first time and it had been explained to me the hormone therapy, she was on would bring this out when the moon and stars aligned and even more so when she was horny. I had to admit that our sex life had been lacking lately, especially after that long weekend of sex and debauchery that we had on the island. I was also aware of what would get her out of this mood and back to her usual bubbly self.

I loved the sexy little sundress that she selected to wear for dinner. Not only did it really show off her generous bosom, but it was also just barely long enough to be called decent in public, and she knew what my reaction would be to it. The host recognized us and looked Shari up and down, erased the mark he had made on his chart and wrote us down for the booth in the back. We sat on the same side facing out toward the rest of the bistro.

We decided to keep supper quick and light, so we ordered a couple of appetizers and a glass of wine for Shari and a Scotch for me. My hand never left her thigh but was all over it from her knee clear up to the lacy edges of her panties, teasing at her cock and balls with my fingers. She did ask about the project that had kept me so busy and understood when I explained it to her that if it went through as was looking like, I might be able to start working part-time because the results would have the company set for several years to come.

As we were finishing up our meal, Shari took my hand and pressing it firmly against her crotch, whispered to me that she had been a bad girl and should be punished for being such a bitch when I was only trying to make things so we could spend even more time together. I informed her that her punishment was going to be most appropriate for her actions earlier today. Giving her cock a good squeezing stroke, we got up and headed home.

When we arrived back at Shari's house, I instructed her to go and get herself prepared for her punishment while I got everything ready. I listened to her doing all the prep work for her expected punishment. This was a game we would play with each other. We were both switches and enjoyed both the dom and sub roles. Our relationship started when she stayed to care for me after I had requested to be the sub for one of my regular orgies that she had come to as a guest.

Shari emerged from the bathroom wearing just her panties with her cock tucked away the way she normally was. She came to me and told me that she was ready. We had dismissed the master/slave titles when we played this way from the start as we both preferred not to degrade with punishment. I held out the wrist restraints and she placed her arms into them willingly. I moved her arms up to frame her breasts and squeeze them together so that I could tease and play with her nipples making them hard.

I removed her panties and removed her dick from its tucked position. I picked up her chastity cage and placed it on her. Then lifting her arms, I placed clamps on her nipples that were chained to the chastity cage keeping them pulled taut. I turned her around and told her to bend over which she obediently did. I picked up a medium sized butt plug and applying lube to it and her ass, inserted it into her.

I instructed her to her knees in front of me, blindfolded her, and removed my slacks. She took my cock in her mouth and worked her oral magic on me. I was quickly hard and holding her head, forced myself all the way into her throat until she started to gag then eased off and letting her set her own rhythm. I watched her caged cock straining against its restricting cage and could see pre-cum leaking from her.

I laid her on the bed face up and secured her hands above her head with the strap at the top of the bed. I released the clamps from her red swollen nipples and massaged them with my fingers. I picked up the cat o' nine tails whip made from soft leather straps and stroked it up and down her body. She writhed in anticipation of the strips biting into her tender flesh. I lightly whipped her breasts with rhythmic strokes. Her nipples puckered and stayed hard. I stopped and took her nipples in my mouth, sucking them hard.

I stopped long enough to spread her legs and secure them to the sides of the bed, exposing her caged cock and hanging balls. The lashing found a new target that had her squirming with each lash. Her cock strained against the metal of the cage as it reacted to the stimulation. I continued for a few minutes watching her writhe and jump with each stroke. I stopped the whipping and gently took her reddened balls in my hand, gently massaging them. I took a small bullet vibrator and affixed it to the metal cage and turned it on.

I untied her legs and arms to have her turn over and get on her knees and elbows. I re-secured her hands and then tied her at the knees to keep them spread wide. I brought the whip back into play and ran it the length of her body occasionally striking her lightly with it. I started softly rubbing her plump ass with one hand and then striking her with the lash. I loved watching her rear end turn red with the whipping and struck harder to make her flinch with every touch.

I finally tired of playing with her and my hard cock was ready to find a nice warm hole to be in. I set the lash aside and lovingly caressed and kissed her rump. She was still jumping with every touch so I knew that her senses were over stimulated and that she would get double pleasure from now on. I removed the plug from her gaping hole and replaced it with my mouth and tongue. I felt her begin to slowly relax as the realization that pain was being replaced with pleasure.

I leaned down and kissed her cheek, told her that I loved her and forgave her for being bitchy earlier, but now I was going to fuck her like I wasn't ever going to get to do it again. She thanked me for forgiving her and told me that I could fuck her anytime I had the desire or need. Moving behind her, I lubed us both up and easily slid my rigid cock into her waiting hole. Because of the size of the plug I had used, I didn't need to go slow until she got accustom the having me in her ass. I plowed myself into her, enjoying the warmth of her ass. I felt her tighten up and start squeezing my dick with her ass.

I knew that I wasn't going to last very long once she had started moving with my thrusting and her moaning let me know that she was straining to have release also. I didn't want her to come in the cage. I readjusted my angle, so I wasn't hitting her prostate and while giving her a little less pleasure, the change was just what I needed to get my release. Grabbing her hips and thrusting deep, I emptied my load into her waiting ass. I squirted load after load of cum into her. She squirmed and bucked and pushed against me trying to reach her own orgasm but to no avail. I pulled out leaving her nothing but air to thrust and buck against. Her orgasm ruined, even just for now, brought tears and sobbing.

I let her calm down while I took a moment to recover. I remembered the little vibrator still attacking her caged cock and turned it off. Another moment to untie her legs and arms, I rolled her over and laid beside her, gently stroking her body. She quietly asked if I would please let her cum. I assured her that I was going to take care of that task presently.

I removed her blindfold and released her hands from the restraints. I kissed across her face with "love you's" and worked my way down her body. I kissed away all the reddened marks on her tits and lovingly sucked on her nipples. I knelt beside her and unfastened her cock cage, releasing her to get hard and ready. I kissed on all the marks the cage left on her dick as it strained to be hard and erect. My tongue teased her glans and her balls until I finally took her into my mouth and rapidly took her deep. I held her there, breathing through my nose, feeling her grow in my throat. I began trying a swallowing motion with my throat and she felt it immediately grabbing my head and unleashed in my throat without warning.

I greedily swallowed it all down and held her in my mouth until she softened. We cuddled for a while without talking until she asked to go and clean herself up. I gave her permission with the cue that we were done with the dom/sub play. She asked if I would join her in a shower then.

I didn't need to be asked twice for that one. We washed each other slowly and deliberately, making sure that every inch was cleaned.

After we dried off, Shari went to get us a post-coital snack while I tended to the cleaning of the toys and getting everything put away. Ice cream in bed with the naked woman you just whipped and fuck to tears has got to be one of the greatest pleasures in life, right behind curling up to sleep next to her.

Since neither of us had remembered to set an alarm, we overslept and had to rush to get to work with only coffee to fuel our morning. I met Becky for lunch and a stop at the jeweler for the final design approval, which meant that except for the final check to make sure that all the stones were properly secured, it was finished. Becky gasped when she saw it and said that Shari was going to love it.

Becky then burst my bubble of great feelings by asking what my kids had said about the pending engagement. I had to admit that I had totally forgotten that I needed to ask them. They both knew about Shari, what she was and how I felt about her. I told her that I would call them as soon as the time zones made it practical. Shari had her counseling group tonight I could call my son in Japan where he worked as a structural engineer specializing in earthquake resistant buildings. I did usually talk with him once a month, so he wasn't surprised when I called except that it was earlier than I usually called.

He was happy for me that I had found someone who made me feel complete and hoped to meet her before the wedding. It really made me feel good that my kids were open minded enough that they not only didn't mind that I was seriously dating, but they also didn't mind that she was a trans woman. My son made it even better by his happiness that I was wanting to get married again.

I would call my daughter in the morning as she was with the State Department in Stockholm.

I still didn't like sleeping alone at night anymore. Shari and I had kind of worked out a schedule where we were not together only a couple of times a week and never on consecutive nights. This was one of those nights. Her group sessions could sometimes last well into the night as they never wanted anyone's problems or issues to go unresolved or at least manageable. The other night was more random and most often when one of us had something to do with work.

My daughter was also thrilled for me and Shari and wanted to know when I was going to pop the question. I told her about the upcoming trip and the plan that Becky and Kurt had come up with. She asked if she and brother would be welcome to be there and I told her that I would love it if they could be. I gave her Becky's number and told her that I would give Becky a heads up that she would be calling.

The day for the trip finally got here. The ring was secured with Becky so it wouldn't accidentally be found in my luggage. Everyone had travel arrangements made along with rides to the villa from the airport. I was excited but not nervous in the least. I would leave it up to Shari to pick a date for the wedding and I hoped that it wasn't going to be months away.

We made it safely to the villa. Becky gave us the slightly larger bedroom saying that she liked the décor in the room next door, even though when we all spent time at night together, we were in our room. The first day was spent letting our bodies adjust to the time change and jet lag. Day two was sightseeing and shopping in town and followed by an evening dinner and a play. The third day we took the car and drove around exploring the area and found a winery for some local entertainment and wine tasting. I opted to be the designated driver and only had a couple of glasses early.

Becky was really feeling her oats and wanted to spend the night with the four of us in bed but was also too drunk to be a fun participant. We had nothing on the agenda for the next day and the promise of a beautiful day in the villa filled with all the fucking and sucking she could desire sated her for the time being. The day after that was the big day and we would be gone all day on a boat excursion while our surprise guests arrived and got themselves secreted away. Becky had worked out with Jan to oversee that part of the plan. We had done a head count, and some couples were going to need to be doubled up for a night or two, but we didn't think that would be a problem, and she was counting on Shari and I having our own room.

Becky's horniness had rubbed off on Shari and she wasn't nearly as drunk. Our gentle, slow, passionate lovemaking lasted late into the night. We took each other in every way we could think of that night. My personal favorite was the way we ended the night, with us finding that magic position scissoring each other with our cocks buried in each other's ass. Not an easy position for two middle aged perverts but one that I hope will become a regular thing.

Morning brought a chipper and outgoing Kurt and a headache nursing Becky. Shari fixed her up with a hangover cure that kicked in eventually. Kurt had given the staff the day to do what they wanted as we would be around the villa all day and quietly reminded them of what was going to happen tomorrow.

Once Becky started feeling like a normal person again, we did start the fun that she had been promised last night. Becky started things by removing her top and encouraging Shari to do the same. Shari's breasts were larger and stood up firmer and higher, advantage to implants and never having kids, but Becky's had that natural sway and larger, more prominent nipples. Believe me, both were a joy to feel and suck on.

Becky and Shari locked in an embrace and ran their hands over each other's bodies. Kurt and I just sat back on the veranda enjoying the show. It wasn't long before we were all naked, enjoying the warmth of the sun on the large open area of the veranda. Kurt and I pushed a couple of the big loungers together and moved the girls to them. Becky was not shy about what she wanted in the least. She left her attentions to Shari's breasts and dick and grabbed me instead. Shari turned to Kurt to pull him closer to her.

Watching the two of them had both of us semi-erect but their mouths quickly finished the job. Becky laid me down on the lounger and straddled me and lowered her wet pussy onto my dick. She asked Kurt to take her ass and told Shari that she wanted her in her mouth. I guessed that this was what she was wanting last night while she was too drunk to even ask for it.