All Comments on 'Drawing Her'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RastanuraRastanuraalmost 4 years ago
Daddy's girl

Way to go Dad.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 4 years ago
great

Nice job but like all controlling Moms she is a butthead.

curiouscarolecuriouscarolealmost 4 years ago
Absolutely delightful

Love the reality of the story and the slowly increasing pace.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Just An Awesome Romance Story!!!

This story was just excellent, especially for your "first Lesbian themed post"! Everything in the story was exceptionally done, with the "Slow Burn" pacing of the developing love between Roseanne & Ji Rin being wonderful.

Drawing Her was just so well written with all levels of emotions being displayed such as "fear-anxiety-anger-compassion-compliance-bullying-lust".

Please write more, as I definitely rated Drawing Her - 5*-STARS!!!!!!!

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

What a delightful story this was. Looking at your drawings I was wondering if we can expect some drawings of Ji Rin? Five stars well deserved.

And eh, now you've done one in this category... more will follow?

Thank you

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

For a first time out, you set a pretty high bar. Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08almost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Hopefully you'll be writing more like this 😉 wonderful characters and beautifully told story! Thanks x

JezalaneJezalanealmost 4 years ago

An extraordinarily compelling story. You told it so well that the story overshadowed the love scenes and that is something that rarely happens. Please write more,

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful ...

Beautiful heartfelt story, beautiful characters. I love them <3

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Great story. Writing style a little bit clunky though. Admittedly when there are scenes with just two people of the same gender it's not always easy to be clear which one you mean, without using names rather a lot, or terms like 'the Asian girl'.

There didn't seem to be much of an intro either... Maybe it was a deliberate choice to skip it, but for me the story seemed to start in a rather disjointed way.

Great characters though.

AshleyyAshleyyabout 3 years ago

Wow loved it!!! Wish the sex scene was longer! But I still came lol

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I understand what you wanted to achieve with the repeated sittings etc, that part worked well, it was the Mothers part that didn’t work for me, but hey ho, good story regardless.

fu2_palfu2_palabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I love your characters! They seem so authentic and the way you slowly reveal them is almost a tease! I’m rooting for Rosanne. One of my favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Drawing & being drawn is - or at least can be - a very intimate activity with voyeur/exhibitionist overtones. Just as so beautifully described here.

5* thanks for sharing

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Proof positive that romance can be highly erotic with almost no charged words, one might say. Some times the mere suggestion is as sexy as the more overt. 5 stars ⭐️

Greco_MiranGreco_Miran2 months ago

Beautifully written, innocent and fragile, and I like the theme of drawer and drawn. I'm working on a story of a woman obsessed with drawing a blind girl and the tension that creates because the blind character gets nothing out of it.

Thank you for writing the story, I enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...