Drawing Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ji Rin tensed her front in pleasure, and her whole chest tickled with electric pinpricks as she pulled her top over her head. The netting snagged briefly on her hard nipples and she bit her lower lip to hold back a quick moan.

Roseanne's eyes burned into Ji Rin's skin as she drew the top on her front, guiding the marker across her soft flesh, before kissing where it went and sucking on her taut nipples after the marker drew its lines directly along it, with Ji Rin relishing in the pleasure she hadn't even imagined Roseanne could give her.

Roseanne pulled back and Ji Rin's heart pounded when she gestured with a nudge of her head to roll over. She lay down on her stomach on the stack of pillows and bit her lip when the marker drew the lines of her top across her back and sent shivers up and down her spine. The touch of the lips that followed chased the shivers with waves of warmth.

The first touch of the marker on her behind had her tighten it, and the marker stayed where it was until she relaxed a little. The curve it drew sank deep into her flesh and without a thought, she lifted up her behind and spread her legs more when the marker reached the edge of her thighs and her mound. She was more embarrassed about her wet skin maybe making it harder to draw than showing her wet pussy to Roseanne, but the marker continued its way along the edge to connect to the line at her pubes.

The line drawn across her other cheek had the same effect, and when the marker criss-crossed her behind, her heart pounded even harder in expectation of Roseanne's lips. But before that touch, the marker crossed between her buns along her tightened anus and crossed her mound, and she buried her face in a pillow to smother her unstoppable moans.

Roseanne's surprising kiss between her thighs jolted her into a drawn out moan and tremble through her body. When she looked back, Roseanne's face was completely red and the girl didn't dare to look at her. She rolled on her side and sighed. 'That was fantastic.'

Roseanne's heart raced from the moment she lost her drawing concentration and realised what she'd done, and glanced quickly at Ji Rin's blushing face. She fiddled with the marker. 'I don't know what came over me.' she muttered.

Ji Rin sat up and took Roseanne's hands in hers. 'Does it bother you?'

Roseanne knew the truth before the words came. 'I like it.'

Ji Rin leaned closer and placed her lips gently against Roseanne's. 'I want to continue with you, is that all right?'

Roseanne nodded slightly and Ji Rin pulled her further onto the bed and her side, and kissed her again. Despite Roseanne's inexperience, kissing came to her naturally when Ji Rin probed her soft lips carefully with the tip of her hot tongue, and she opened up to meet her with her own. The last shred of doubt of what she felt for the punk girl faded.

Ji Rin pulled back after the long kiss and brushed stray hairs out of Roseanne's face and gazed with a full smile at her beautiful blushing face. She reached around her back, unhooked her bra with her nimble fingers, and Roseanne rolled on her back to let Ji Rin pull it free and let it fall down the side of the bed without breaking their mutual gaze. She moved down, kissed Roseanne's gentle mounds, and sucked her taut nipples while enjoying the soft moans of unrestrained pleasure from the girl.

One hand went down her front and slipped underneath the hem of Roseanne's panties, and easily found the wet folds within. Gentle stroking spread her legs further and elicited more urgent moaning. One finger went inside easily with a gasp, and Ji Rin massaged Roseanne's inside while rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand.

It was as if her body went out of control to Roseanne. That what she'd had too much guilt about to do herself, Ji Rin now did for her and it was so much more than the most pleasant experience she knew. The electric buzz rushing through her, mixed with a heat and a need for more left her nearly breathless as she squirmed under the barrage of new sensations. She feared what came next but embraced it willingly and her eyes rolled back as her mind died for a fraction of time, and her body burst into flames.

Ji Rin smiled softly at her while she came back to her senses. 'I hope you liked it.'

Roseanne returned the smile and nodded, her heart and mind freed from the chains that held her back for so many years. For once she didn't feel guilty for demanding something she wanted. 'More.' she breathed.

***

For the first time in as long as she could remember, Roseanne woke up elated and looked forward to the day. Ji Rin lay behind her, as snuggled up against her back as when they fell asleep at some point late in the night, her arm around her chest with her hand on Roseanne's, and her soft breath brushing her shoulder. She noticed the early hour and an idea welled up in the back of her head. Carefully not to wake her, she slipped out of Ji Rin's embrace.

When Ji Rin woke up from the alarm later, she slapped the bed instead of her own alarm clock. She looked up sleepily at a smiling Roseanne, silencing the alarm. 'Hey there, my beautiful artist.'

Roseanne blushed, leaned forward, and kissed Ji Rin softly. 'Do you want tea, or something else?'

Ji Rin giggled softly. 'I want you.'

Roseanne smiled happily and snuggled up with her, and they quietly kissed and caressed their backs for a while until they needed to get out if they still wanted enough time to shower and have a light breakfast together.

On campus, they nearly bumped into their best friends Manon and Giacoma, and those two quickly stepped out of the way. Ji Rin sensed the tightening or Roseanne's hand in hers and looked at her. Roseanne gave her a slight smile. 'I'm okay. They don't affect me now as much as they used to.'

Frey and Michi guessed what news Ji Rin had to say before she spoke one word, and Roseanne was happy to see them accepting her into their circle.

***

When Roseanne and Ji Rin returned to her apartment building at the end of the afternoon, Roseanne's heart stopped at the sight of a familiar car. Ji Rin saw her face turn paler than normal. 'What's wrong?'

Roseanne stared at the car parked in front of the entrance. 'That's mother's car. She's here.'

'If you're worried she might nag about me, I'll wait out here for her to leave.'

Roseanne shook her head. 'She didn't say she was coming over. It must be something worse.'

Ji Rin sensed her tension in the grip on her hand. 'Then I'll come with you. You won't have to face any bad news on your own.'

The words encouraged Roseanne enough to face her mother, and she didn't want Ji Rin to leave her side just yet. She nodded slightly and gave her a brave smile. 'Thank you.'

Her worst fear came true when she didn't see her mother inside the building's hall, nor the elevator hall on her floor, and found her front door unlocked. She realised she'd forgotten about the spare key her mother had, hurried hesitantly inside, and found her standing in the middle of her room, her face set to default disapproval. She held out a tablet with a photo. 'What's the meaning of this?'

Roseanne and Ji Rin stared at the photo of them taken from behind, with their fingers entwined as they held hands.

'As I feared.' her mother continued as she looked at the shelves with figurines in disdain. 'Letting you come all the way out here alone has been a mistake. I'm sending you to Greystone so you can live at home again and forget about these weird ideas.'

Roseanne's eyes went wide. 'But-'

Her mother turned to look out the window. 'Pack your things, young lady. You're driving home with me and I'll arrange the transfer to your new school tomorrow morning.'

Roseanne looked at Ji Rin and feared the new direction in her life being forced back onto her old path. Ji Rin glared at the woman and took a deep breath to give her a piece of her mind.

'No.'

Ji Rin looked in surprise at Roseanne and the determination clearly in her eyes.

'I am not going back.'

Her mother turned her head barely to the side. 'I'm going to stop the rent for this apartment.'

Roseanne balled her fists. 'I am not coming home. If you want to cut all support, fine! I will find a job and a new place to stay even if it's a dump. But I will not abandon what's precious to me any longer.'

Her mother looked back and glared at Ji Rin for a moment. 'Don't speak nonsense. What can you do on your own?'

'She's not on her own!' said Ji Rin. 'She can rely on me, and I know my family and friends will help her out until she finds her own place where she can be free to be who she is.'

Roseanne's mother huffed. 'We'll see how long this nonsense will last.' she said, and stomped out of the apartment.

Ji Rin looked at Roseanne, her hard expression melting as tears welled up in her eyes and fell down her red cheeks. She rushed the two steps towards her and embraced her tightly. 'I won't let you be locked up and unhappy any longer.' Roseanne's heart raced in love for the punk girl that scared her just days ago, and tears of joy and relief replaced the ones of sadness. Ji Rin stroked her back. 'Come, I'll call my uncle for a large meal of his most unhealthy cooking and a bottle of the best sake he sells. We'll eat and drink this evening, and I will talk to my parents tomorrow to let you stay with us for as long as you need. They might be stern, but they have a heart of gold.'

Roseanne nodded when her voice failed and held Ji Rin tighter.

***

The meal and rice wine helped to lift Roseanne's mood and they snuggled together on the couch while watching the worst movies they could think of. Ji Rin excused herself for a minute to go to the bathroom, and took a casual look at the easel at the bed when she returned. Her jaw nearly dropped at the drawing of her sleeping figure. The lines and shading was so full of life, she swore she could wake herself up if she touched the paper.

Roseanne blushed when Ji Rin gazed at her in admiration. 'I just thought you looked beautiful like that.'

Ji Rin held out her hand to Roseanne, and she stood up to go over to her and take her hand. Ji Rin pulled her close and kissed her. 'I love it.' she whispered.

Roseanne smiled proudly. 'It's your loveliness that compelled me to draw. As it did with the first sketch I made of you.'

Ji Rin kissed her again, and brushed her lips with her own as she whispered 'I want to be drawn a lot more by you.'.

'I want to draw you often.' whispered Roseanne. 'And draw on you.'

Ji Rin slipped her hands down Roseanne back and cupped her behind. 'Right now I want to draw on you with my lips.'

Roseanne giggled. 'I'd like that.'

Ji Rin undressed Roseanne quickly while Roseanne removed Ji Rin's clothes, and watched her in her drawn on fishnet stockings, panties, and top. 'I'm only sorry I used a permanent marker because it'll be a while before it comes off and I can draw again.'

Ji Rin pulled Roseanne onto her bed and laid her on her back. 'We'll just have to become real sweaty then, to wash it off. But I'm not going to wear any other underwear than the ones you draw on me from now on.' she breathed, and kissed Roseanne's breasts and sucked on her peachy pink nipples.

Heat and electric jolts sprung up all over Roseanne's chest, and she closed her eyes and curled her toes at the attention, which intensified when Ji Rin moved lower and brushed her soft pubic hair with her nose, and nipped at her lips as they became wet. Moans escaped her and she gripped the bed sheet in her fists while Ji Rin slid her tongue along her folds and around her clit, and slipped it inside of her. She relished in the pleasure still so new to her, it took little time for the welcome fear of losing control to grip her and the burst of lightning to engulf her in her climax riding on Ji Rin's mouth.

She wrapped her arms around Ji Rin and kissed her after her lover kissed her way upwards, and danced her tongue around the mix of her own and Ji Rin's taste until she regained the strength to attend to Ji Rin's breasts and darker nipples. She traced the marker lines across her breasts with the tip of her tongue, then her areolae, and licked her hard nipples before sucking them firmly while her heart raced in excitement.

Ji Rin grabbed the pillow behind her head and hummed in pleasure while pushing her chest up against Roseanne's mouth. When she looked up at her, her heart skipped another beat at the hauntingly beautiful eyes, and the desire to be looked at by her sent a shiver along her spine. Heat followed Roseanne's lips as she moved down, and she moaned and bit her lip when Roseanne slipped one finger inside her and licked her clit.

Roseanne moaned softly along with Ji Rin's moans, loving her taste on her tongue, and slipped it along her finger as she pulled it out, and slid her finger back inside to massage Ji Rin's depths. Ji Rin curled her toes and gripped the pillow while her abdomen turned hotter, until a hard suck on her clit let her explode inside, and ride her climax with a hard moan and a long sigh.

***

When Roseanne woke from her slumber, she noticed the notification led blinking on her phone. She picked it up, read the new message, and gasped. Ji Rin stirred. 'What is it, sweetie pie?'

Excitement burned in Roseanne's eyes. 'I just received a message from my dad! He said he's sorry that he's not at home often enough to have stopped my mother sooner, and that he didn't let her transfer me or stop the rent for the apartment. And he hopes I'm happy with you.' She pulled Ji Rin tight. 'We can stay here!'

Ji Rin giggled and hugged her back. 'We?'

Roseanne pulled back and looked hopeful at Ji Rin as she blushed. 'I'm hoping you want to stay with me.'

Ji Rin frowned and hummed. 'I suppose I have no other choice because you'll have to draw me often, and it's a pain in the ass to have to dress and go home each time.'

Roseanne giggled, and Ji Rin pulled her into another long and passionate kiss.

###