Drawing Lust

Story Info
Lust explodes when April has to draw her hung brother naked.
9.4k words
4.6
88.7k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So April, any guess on who will be our live model for drawing class today? I really hope it's a hot guy. I know it won't be, but a girl can dream."

I listened to my friend Rebecca ramble on as she normally does while we entered the art classroom together. I put my bag down at my station and started to take out some pencils and placed my large drawing pad on my easel while she did the same thing next to me.

I rubbed my hands together to warm them up and put them in the pocket of my hoodie and eventually replied, "I don't know who or what it'll be, but I just hope it's just someone young. I'd feel weird drawing a naked old dude or something."

It was snowy and cold outside, and the Art Room at Wheaton Community College was always freezing. The fact that I was only 5'2" and thin made it feel even colder. Occasionally in class, I'd lose feeling in my fingers as I tried to hold my pencil or brush. Some of the other girls in class were more fashionable or artsy with their wardrobe, but I would take the warm comforts of a hoodie and jeans any day.

Rebecca and I idly chatted for a bit more as we waited for our class to start and eventually, our professor walked in and said, "Good afternoon class, today is the big day. We have a live model here who is going to pose for us in the nude."

I looked over at Rebecca and I saw her hiding behind her own drawing pad with her fingers crossed, looking like she was saying a silent prayer. I mean, I understood where she was coming from. It certainly would be nice to have some hot muscular guy to stare at for the next hour or so.

"Now before I bring him in, I wanted to remind all of you that this is an art class and we're here to learn how to draw the human body. I don't want to hear any comments about the model himself ok?" I heard the professor say sternly.

"Yes professor," I replied in unison with the rest of the class.

A moment later, the professor opened a door and the model walked in and sat at the front of the class. The moment I caught a glance, my mouth hung open wide and I covered my mouth with my hands so as to not make any noise. I quickly darted behind my easel so I couldn't be seen. I looked over at my friend Rebecca and her eyes were open super wide in shock.

She leaned over to me and whispered, "Oh shit April, isn't that your brother Connor?"

Damn it, so this wasn't some sort of dream or hallucination. What the hell was he doing as a nude model? He was a year older than me and also attended Wheaton Community College, but we had completely opposite interests. I never thought in a million years he would do something like this.

"Alright class, once our model removes his robe, you have one hour to sketch him. I'll be around providing guidance as you draw. Begin!" Our professor announced and I couldn't help but wince.

I heard Connor take off his robe and while I was still hiding behind my drawing pad, I looked around and saw everyone else drawing. I glanced over at Rebecca, and I saw her drawing with an absolutely beaming smile with her eyes lit up. She eventually noticed me staring at her and I saw her mouth 'what?'. I annoyingly indicated to her that he was my brother and looked surprised that she wasn't grossed out. Hell, we've been friends since middle school and she had known him just as long.

I saw her pause as she leaned over and whispered, "He's not my brother. Besides, his body is a panty dropper for sure."

I reached out to try to slap her for saying that, but she leaned away and happily went back to looking at Connor and continued to sketch him. I rubbed my face and forehead as I tried to calm myself down and convince myself that this wasn't a big deal. I brushed my dirty blonde hair behind my ears and took a deep breath. He was my brother, yes, but he was also a human male. I could draw a human male. For one hour I could ignore the fact that he was my brother right?

I slowly leaned over and peaked to the side of my drawing pad. I ever so softly gasped and realized that Rebecca was right, his body was unbelievable. It seemed like every part of my brother was covered in large muscles. They weren't super defined or ripped like a bodybuilder would be, but they were prominent and bulged out even though he was just sitting there. If he toned up more, I thought he could give the school heartthrob Alex a run for his money as the hottest guy at school.

He was on the college's football team and had been working out for the past few years, but I never noticed how huge he'd gotten. Probably because I never saw him with his shirt off like this. It was hard to rectify the skinny boy I knew growing up with the hunk of a powerful male that sat right in front of me.

His arms looked so large that he could pick up any girl with ease and whisk her away to his place where she would likely let him do anything with her. His shoulders and chest were incredibly wide and his pecs clearly jumped out from his chest. Even his abs looked powerful and solid, like a wall. I knew he was about six feet tall, so between his muscles and height, he had a commanding presence. Apparently, he got all the tall genes rather than me.

However, his muscular body was only devoured by my eyes for just a couple of seconds before they lowered and noticed that he had a massive cock. My brother was fucking hung. It was completely soft, but it looked thick and imposing as it was draped over the chair and rested against his muscular thigh. He was bigger soft than any of the guys I'd been with hard.

While my mind wrestled with the quandary of the model also being my brother, my body apparently did not care at all. I felt my nipples become rock hard and strain against my D-cup bra. I was secretly thankful that I wore this hoodie today so no one could notice, but they were so hard I was worried they would still somehow poke through. I also felt my pussy become wet the longer I stared at his thick cock.

As I stared at his physique, I noticed his entire demeanor exuded a sort of cockiness and confidence. I had to say, if I didn't know him as well as I did, it would be pretty damn sexy. I saw his eyes roam the room, probably checking out all the girls in the class, but they eventually made contact with mine. I immediately saw his eyes change from confidence to panic as he realized that his sister was in the class.

I tried to be as incognito as possible while I made a facial reaction and mouthed some words that screamed, 'what the fuck are you doing here?'. Before my brother even had a chance to motion back to me, the professor walked by my station and softly suggested that I had better start drawing. I smiled and agreed immediately. After the professor walked away, I glared at my brother one last time before I leaned back to my drawing pad.

I reached for a pencil and noticed that my hand was shaking. I felt my heart thumping hard in my chest and I had a knot in my stomach. I knew it wasn't from anxiety or fear. It was the sort of feeling you had when you were next to your crush and he finally looked at you. I had to admit to myself that I was incredibly turned on and horny. How was this even possible? Was I really some sort of...deviant or something?

No, no I wasn't. I reminded myself that I was attracted to the physical body, and clearly not my brother. He was arrogant, selfish, annoying, boring, and really fucking hung. Dammit! Why can't I stop thinking about his cock. Subconsciously, I leaned away from my drawing pad and took another longing look at Connor's huge and fat dick. I shuddered when I saw it and started to imagine how big it would get when it got hard.

Stop it April! What was the matter with you? It was a while since I had sex and I was never impressed with how big my ex-boyfriend's dicks were, but I had my large dildos to satisfy me. I shouldn't be lusting over the massive girth of my brother's cock. I just need to take my mind off of it. I need to focus on getting this drawing started.

I did my best to put pencil to paper, but once I finished his outline, I had a hard time filling in the rest of his features. I really needed to look at the model and study his form, but every time I leaned over, my eyes seemed glued to his dick. By the time I would drag my eyes away, I could feel myself getting hot as my heartbeats were fast and powerful.

Before I knew it, the professor announced that time was up. She also announced that the nude model would be back again next week and that we would be graded on how well we could draw the male figure in the allotted time. Well, fuck. I couldn't draw him at all today, what would be the odds that I could draw him well enough for a good grade next week?

The professor dismissed the class and everyone started to gather their things and leave. By the time I looked away from my easel, I saw that Connor had already put back on a robe and walked into the backroom presumably to change. I looked back at my drawing and I was horrified. It barely even looked like a human. I sighed to myself and knew that I had to find a way to practice.

I gathered up all of my belongings and walked out of the classroom and saw that my friend Rebecca stuck around for me outside and seemed ready to verbally explode.

"Oh my God April, that was soooo funny. Who knew the model would be your brother of all people? Did you see all of the girls ogling him? I know I did. I can't say I blame them, because he really grew up and became like a giant or something. Do you think that he ever had a secret thing for me? I mean, I know we barely talked at all, but maybe-"

I gave Rebecca an icy cold stare and she immediately paused her rambling. I felt bad. I knew she liked to talk, but I couldn't handle it right now. My mind felt like it was on a free fall of thoughts and feelings.

"I'm sorry Rebecca, I gotta go. I don't feel well and I just want to go home. Cya tomorrow!" I replied and briskly walked away.

It wasn't long before I got in my car and drove home. The house was empty when I arrived, and I immediately went to my room, locked the door, and threw myself face down on the bed. Today was definitely not supposed to go like this. I needed a good grade in that class so I could successfully transfer to a good Art University, but now I was nervous. How was I going to pull this off?

A lightbulb suddenly went off in my head as it snapped up from my pillow. The nude model was my brother, but he was also my brother who lived with me at home. Maybe I could convince him to model for me at home so I could practice drawing him. If I could get over it in the privacy of our home, I would be fine drawing him in class next week.

I flipped myself to lay on my back as I planned out how I would ask him and convince him. The more I thought about it, the more I started to imagine what it would be like to see his naked body again. My mind focused on his massive cock and once again fantasized about what it would look like fully hard. I realized that I was still super horny from earlier. I started to rationalize to myself that a single fantasy couldn't hurt right?

While I continued to imagine his hard cock, my hands slowly went to my flat stomach and slipped underneath my hoodie and I felt how hot my smooth skin felt. My hands kept rising until they reached my bra-clad breasts and I squeezed them hard. Even through my bra, I could feel how hard my nipples were and I desperately wanted to play with them.

My hoodie was now bunched up above my chest and I pulled my bra down and exposed my full and perky D-cup breasts. I rubbed my fingers back and forth over my hardened nipples and moaned softly as they were softly flicked back and forth. Soon, I grabbed both of them with my finger and thumb and pinched them softly which caused me to moan even louder. I always loved how sensitive they were and playing with them always got me super wet.

I left one hand to continue pinching my nipples as my other hand trailed down my hot skin, slipped underneath my jeans and panties, and brushed my incredibly wet and bald pussy. I groaned in satisfaction as my body jolted a little from the pleasure. I quickly undid my jeans and shoved them down with my panties before kicking them off. I spread my legs wide as my hand traced my puffy wet slit.

I slipped a single finger into my hot folds and plunged it into my wet hole. At the same time, my other hand still played with my breasts while I pinched my nipple hard and moaned loudly. Thankfully I was home alone and I could be as loud as I wanted to be. It wasn't long before a second finger entered inside my pussy and I started to move them in and out of me slowly.

I writhed in pleasure on my bed and I turned onto my stomach to muffle my increasingly louder moans into my pillow. As horny as I was and how good it felt, I knew that I wouldn't be able to orgasm with just my fingers alone. I needed one of my dildos. I needed something hard and big plunging into me to get the release I so desperately wanted.

While still fingering myself, I used my other hand to reach under my bed until I felt my secret box. I pulled it out, opened it, and grabbed one of my largest dildos. It was a seven incher, but I realized that it wasn't as long or anywhere near as thick as my brother's cock.

I flipped back onto my back and gripped the large dildo in both my hands while I rubbed it up and down the length of my pussy. My juices eagerly poured out and coated it. Soon enough, I was slowly pushing it inside my hot hole. My pussy impatiently squeezed around the dildo and my back automatically arched slightly as inch after inch filled me.

My mind was awash in pleasure, but a little part of me was frustrated. This dildo wasn't as thick as Connor's cock. What would it feel like to be stretched by a cock that huge? Would my pussy even be able to accommodate his girth? I opened my eyes and looked down at the dildo that was finally fully buried inside me. As I took it out, I imagined it was my brother's cock instead. I fantasized about how hot and thick it was as it struggled to stretch out my pussy. I would plead, no beg, for him to shove it all inside and fuck me rough and hard.

"Oh Connor, fuck me hard," I blurted out in my throes of ecstasy while I pumped the dildo in and out of me quickly.

I'm not sure if it was due to how horny I was, or whether it was my unintended fantasy of my brother, but I felt a powerful orgasm about to be unleashed. My hand shoved the dildo into me faster and faster as my other hand reached back up to my breasts to pinch my aching nipples. With a stifled scream, I felt my orgasm explode inside of me as my pussy creamed all over my dildo. My pussy walls convulsed madly before my pelvis and soon my entire body shook.

After several minutes, my body finally calmed down as I laid hot and sweaty on my bed. Once my mind returned to normal, I immediately winced and was slightly horrified at myself. Did I just orgasm over a sex fantasy with my own brother? The thought scared me a little. Not just about the orgasm itself but the fact that it was the most powerful one I've had in years. Was I really this kind of sister who lusted after her brother?

While my mind wrestled with my perverted thoughts, I heard some shuffling outside and a door softly close. I panicked when I realized it was my brother's room next door. Oh shit. Shit shit shit. Did he hear me? Or did he just come home? God, please tell me he just came home and didn't hear me moan out his name while I played with myself. What if he did hear? What would I tell him?

I couldn't just lay here and think about it until I went crazy. I took my juice covered dildo and placed it back in the box and slid it back under my bed. I then rolled out of bed and put all my clothes back on. I brushed my dirty blond hair with my hands behind me to look at least somewhat presentable as I unlocked my door, and walked out of my room. I stood right in front of my brother's room and I hesitantly knocked twice on his door.

"It's open," I heard my brother respond from inside.

With stern resolve, I opened the door and stepped inside. For some reason, I half expected to see my brother completely naked like I did before, but instead he was moving things around his room in a simple t-shirt and jeans. Phew, it looked like he just got home and probably didn't hear me earlier. I knew my brother well and I was sure he would probably act a lot more awkward if he did hear me.

"What's up sis?" He asked me after pausing whatever stuff he was moving around before.

In front of me was the brother I knew in my mind, not that hot guy in the art classroom. I'm not sure what kind of special extra-large t-shirts my brother wore, but you couldn't tell he was as muscular as he was. Sure, he was a big dude who seemed to work out, but his clothing really hid just how hot he was underneath. I mean, he was hot. As a male specimen of course.

My mind snapped back to reality and I remembered just how mad I was earlier while I responded, "You know damn well what's up. What the hell Connor? You applied to be a nude model? What were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking that it was an easy way to make a hundred bucks. I saw a flyer around campus and figured I'd contact the professor. Thought it would be a good way to meet some girls. Art classes are almost all girls anyway," My brother responded, rather matter-of-factly.

"Oh yeah, ok. Do you know who is also a girl and taking art classes? Me, you fucking asshole. You didn't stop for one second and think to ask me if I was taking that class?" I responded loudly, but not yet screaming at him.

I thought my brother would look more apologetic and remorseful for what happened, but he stood squarely in front of me in full confidence. While I was mostly angry at him, a small part of me marveled at how damn attractive he looked.

"Alright, look, I'm sorry I didn't ask you. I mean, what were the odds? So yeah, that aspect sucked, but on the bright side, there were some hot girls in that class. And did you see how Rebecca looked at me? Hey...you think it would be weird if I texted her?" Connor said cheerfully and excitedly.

I clenched my fists as a wave of deep anger was boiling inside of me. I wouldn't admit it to anyone, but it wasn't his easy-going nature about all of this that was truly getting me angry. It was actually jealousy at how he was talking about Rebecca. Was I invisible or something to him?

"Shut up Connor. Now look, I'm in a bit of a bind. That class's grade is hugely dependent on how well I draw a live nude model. That model happens to be you. I was so shocked by your appearance today that I couldn't get any practice in. So...," I started, but then trailed off while I fought to figure out how to word what I wanted to say.

"So...what?" My brother responded, seemingly completely oblivious.

"So I came here to ask you to model for me again. In private. Here. That way I can practice before we have to draw you for our final grade next week," I replied finally in as much of a monotone voice as I could muster.

At first, there was just silence between us as he stared blankly at me. Then he started to laugh and responded, "What's that little sister? Are you asking your brother to get naked for you? Awww."

Stepped forward with my fist raised ready to punch him in those massive arms and their huge muscles that looked so strong and powerful...dammit, what was wrong with me? I stopped after I saw my brother recoil slightly.

"I'm asking for the live nude model of the drawing class to pose for me privately so I can practice. Look, are you going to help me or not? This is your fault after all," I eventually replied.

"Alright, Apes, I'll help you out. Geez. No need to get so angry. When are you free? Tomorrow?" He responded confidently and happily.

"Tomorrow," I said quickly, then turned and walked out of his room and back to mine. I closed my door immediately and leaned my back against it. I didn't notice it before, but my heart was racing and my breathing was coming in quick. I quietly bounced my head on my door as I tried to calm myself down.