Drawing Miracles (F4M Version)

Info
The moment between the raised hand and the strike.
130 words
4.68
4.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can never get enough of this man... his way with words is quite unparalleled.

When talking with Literotica author and Reddit user u/ambidentrous about gender-flipping some of his scripts, this was at the top of the list. The script was already quite magnificent and by just changing a few words and the tone of delivery, it could be made for both male and female listeners.

Feel the excitement and anticipation... the moment between the raised hand and the strike. It's more than the pleasure and the pain.

*Disclaimer: All characters depicted in this fantasy audio are fictional and consenting adults. Written by an adult, performed by adults, and only to be listened to by adults. It is expressly forbidden to repost, upload, clip or shared anywhere without prior permission.

--:--
--:--
1.0
OriginalSeeker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
sport404sport404over 1 year ago

A most unique story..........what more can I say....

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Cannot Be Hurt By You Bath time conversation turns to a sensuous, trusting moment.in Audio
You Can't Hurt Me Anymore Feeling is everything...in Audio
My Beautiful Listener I'm going to ask and you're going to do it.in Audio
Perfect for Me A list of all the ways you are perfect... for me.in Audio
Shake, Blush, Rush He makes me shake, blush, rush... cumin Audio
More Stories