Drawing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, the supposed end of my torturous week arrived and I shouldn't have gone to work. I had zero focus; instead my brain filled with dread of what lay in store for me from our bull and my duplicitous wife. Sandra seemed to enjoy all of this as much as James, and who knew what he might have her engage in at my expense.

When I got home, James' truck was already parked in the driveway, forcing me to park on the street. Were they already in bed? As it would turn out, my wife and her lover were about to turn the heat up even more. I walked in the door and James and Sandra were on the sofa - he with my best scotch in hand, and she sipping a cabernet. James was first to speak.

"Hey, Cucky! You've made it... unless you've already gone off in your pants. You didn't do that, did you?" That is when I noticed Sandra's hand roaming inside his zipper.

"No, I've been good." Jesus, I sounded like a nine year old, but it was too late.

"Alright then. Are you ready, Sandy?" My wife was already beginning to stand and James got up as well. The three of us made our way up to the bedroom; of course I followed them. Without any humiliating comments James and Sandra got right to it, spending not much time on foreplay. Their lovemaking seemed to be hurried, although I was fine with that, as it only meant that I would be free all the sooner.

I was surprised that the kitchen stool had been replaced with a high back dining chair. I took my place while my wife took hold of James' thick tool and pulled it into her aroused pussy. Her cunt looked as though it had already been beaten up, and it made me wonder what round they were encountering. It is incredible that the man is able to cum and cum and cum, but that is why he has a place in our bed, I guess.

It was after about five minutes of missionary that he began to groan. Sandra begged, "That's it. Fill me up for cucky!" My mouth watered at the thought of being released to eat her used pussy, and watched James' face contort as his balls spilled their seed into my wife.

Nine or ten more pumps and James leaned back onto his haunches; his fat tube flopped from Sandra's gaping hole. Globs of semen clung to the wrinkly skin, and I listened intently for either of them to allow me to do my thing.

James turned my way and said, "I think it's time for a little role reversal. How about I watch you fuck your wife, for a change?" He climbed from the bed while Sandra removed the key for my lock that had been around her neck for the whole week.

I began to shake with excitement. I knelt as Sandra sat up with her legs folded under her. I stared at James' cock snot as it seeped from her sated opening, Her fingers fumbled with the key and soon I was free of my confines. My cock unfolded and looked lifeless. Sandra played with it and quickly I began to grow. I desperately wanted to be inside her.

When Sandra lay back down, I crawled between her open thighs and used a finger to poke at her slimy hole. James said, "Are you ready for the rules Cucky?" I actually saw my cock begin to dwindle in dread at what the rules might be.

"So, Sandy has a stop watch in her hand." He paused while Sandra held up the timepiece with one minute showing in LED numbers. "Once you touch her pussy, you will have one minute to dump your load in her. If you don't cum in that time, your cage goes back on and won't come off for another two weeks. Do you understand?"

I looked at Sandra's pussy and began to jack myself back to rigid once again. I knew I had no time to waste. My dick felt so free, so ready; all I needed was something soft to rub against. I pushed into my wife's more than wet slit. As I went as deep as I could, a fat burping sound came from Sandra, and from the amount of jizz that flushed past her labia, it was evident that James had filled her completely. The slickness was incredible; as though I were fucking a hollowed out slab of butter.

Sandra turned the stopwatch toward me and it was ticking past 0:39. I hurried my pace as my balls slapped into her. I looked at the silver slime that clung to my cock each time I withdrew. And suddenly, an incredible wash of peace came over me when my brain released the chemicals that arrive with orgasm. I felt the spurts that shot from me, and saw in Sandra's eyes that she felt them as well.

I buried my face in her breasts, and heard the click of the button. Soon my cock fell from within her pussy; my breathing began to slow as the climax ebbed. Sandra tapped my shoulder and announced, "Look, you still had fifteen seconds to go!"

They both laughed at how quickly I had ejaculated, but the instant relief I felt in the moment eclipsed whatever humiliation I was supposed to feel. I rolled beside my wife and was just about to pull her into me for a post coital hug; I was snapped out of my bliss with James' words, "There you go, cucky. You get to have warm dinner and a warmer dessert."

Sandra kissed my forehead and whispered, "Clean me up, baby. I need a good cum." When I looked at Sandra's pussy, the lips were puffy and red, and her entire vulva and upper thighs were glazed in our viscous ejaculate. James' was a little more bitter than my own, but I lapped up both without hesitation.

"Get up!" he ordered. "Alright, Sandy, I'm good to go again," said James, tugging me out of the way. A glance confirmed that the younger, heartier man was really able to recover so unbelievably quickly. He was fully hard, and Sandra had turned over to accept him doggy style.

My legs were shaking from my incredible release, and I was happy to go wash up while they went for another round. On my way out of the room, James turned and said, "I'd like another scotch and get some water for Sandy." I walked naked to the kitchen and returned with their drinks. He was still plowing Sandra and she was constantly moaning when I set their drinks down. Neither acknowledged my presence and it didn't even bother me. I went down and scrubbed the kitchen floor until I heard Sandra walking James to the door.

She was wearing just a blouse, and her nipples poked through the material. Sandra kissed her lover at the door and I said, "Thanks, James! That was hot!" before she closed the door behind him.

Sandra kissed me and offered, "Wow, you really came quick. I was impressed!"

"I honestly couldn't help myself. My sexual tension was so pent up all week."

Sandra took my hand in hers and pressed it against the heat of her pussy. My wife leaned into my ear and whispered, "If you think you're man enough, I'll put another

minute on the stopwatch."

As excited as I was to have such an offer, I have never been able to go a second round without at least four or five hours to recuperate. "I don't think I could do that so soon."

Sandra pursed her lips in mock disappointment, and smiled while she said, "That doesn't stop you from making ME cum."

We walked up together and Sandra pointed for me to lead the way into bed. I saw the numerous wet spots, mostly on my side, and looked for a dry place in the middle and lay on my back.

"Scootch over Cucky. I don't want to sleep in that mess." I worked my way to my side and felt my rod harden as Sandra stepped up on the bed and walked along body to stand over me. "Wanna see what he did to me first?" She raised the tail of her blouse to show off her beaten labia and creamy slit.

My hands slid up her velvety smooth legs while she lowered her body onto my grinning face. My tongue served up two more orgasms before Sandra rolled off of me, and neither had enough energy to shower. Just as sleep was to take me over, Sandra tapped my chest and said, "You need to lock yourself up in the morning." With those words, another level of submission came to be.

I would learn to remain in chastity at all times but for granted release - either to be given a ruined orgasm, or to be given a time limit to climax with my own hand. Sandra had decided that I would have to wait until the new year to be allowed any sexual intimacy with her; my wait would be more than four months.

The company Christmas party was yet another event we would attend where I would be talking to partners and associates strapped into this demeaning device. I wouldn't even be able to pee in the urinal in the men's' room, in case anyone saw my cock trapped in it.

I made it through the night without incident. It was custom for me to sit to pee, due to the tiny slit in the cap of my cage. The first time I had to pee after I had first worn the cage, the stream went everywhere, so peeing like a girl solved that problem.

It was on our way home from the Christmas party when Sandra told me about a conversation she had with Brenda Perkins, the wife of Len, another senior partner at my firm. Brenda took Sandra aside and delightfully whispered, "It appears that you and I have a very close friend in common."

"Who would that be?" asked Sandra.

"James."

Sandra told me she was dumbfounded at the revelation.

Brenda continued, "I guess Lenny and Charles have similar, shall we say, perversions!"

Of all the people to find out that I am a cuck! I knew Brenda long before I met Sandra. I had my first and biggest crush on her in seventh grade. I never had the guts to ask her out in middle school or in high school, and had forgotten about her until I joined the law firm and she was already married to Len. For all of these years there was only one woman that I fantasized about if it wasn't Sandra, and now Brenda knew my darkest secret.

I asked Sandra, "What did you say to Brenda?"

"I went to speak but no words came out. Finally, I said, "Oh, that is interesting." And she told me that James would like to get her and I together."

My heart sank. What the fuck did James have in mind? It didn't take long to find out. When Sandra and I got home from the party, her phone buzzed with a text message. She showed me the screen on her phone.

JAMES: Don't make any plans for tomorrow night. Brenda and I are coming by to visit at eight o'clock. Wear something sexy and have your cuck caged.

I felt sick to my stomach. I know how much pleasure James gets ratcheting up his power and delighting in my submission. And in just a few hours, I was sure it would get worse in front of the only two women I've ever cared about.

Honestly, I have always been more than willing to do whatever it took for Sandra's pleasure, as I knew it was just a game that we played where both of us had exciting and very rewarding orgasms. But I felt terrorized at the thought of Brenda sharing in my total submission.

I tossed and turned all night and got up just after six AM, unable to go back to sleep. When Sandra came down stairs in her bathrobe, I was already washing the kitchen floor. "That's my good boy. Make sure you get all the housework done for our special guest tonight."

I brought her a coffee and saw how excited she was. Maybe tonight would be fine, I thought. Maybe I was worried about nothing. I tried to go with that. "Can I help you choose what to wear for James, later?"

"Sure, sweetie. My nails need a touch up as well. See?" Sandra stretched out a leg to show me her toenails, which were missing paint at the root from the nail growing over

time. Her robe parted, displaying her creamy thighs all the way up to her pussy. Brushing a hand across her stubbly mons, Sandra added, "I think you should shave me as well."

I had just shaved her only two days ago, but the ritual of preparing Sandra for her lovers has always been an integral part of our game. She will often talk or text James while I am at her feet, and then make a comment about how wet she is for his well-endowed dick.

I spent the morning doing household chores, and completed the task of choosing Sandra's attire for the evening. On my side of the bed, after I had changed the linen, I set out pair of black fish net stockings, red satin panties and matching garter, and a red lace-up bustier to show off my wife's heavenly breasts - a favorite of James. Four-inch black stilettos finished the look.

The bedroom was also ready, with fresh cut flowers by the window, lemon scented candles, and a chair set up against the wall at the foot of the bed. I had prayed that I might be granted access to the room while they all played.

Sandra called me to the bath, where she sat at the edge of the tub and splayed her legs wide, while I tended to the delicate removal of every hair. She pulled out her phone and thumbed through pictures of them in prior play. "Look, sweetie! I can hardly wait for this."

She turned the phone to show a picture of James' massive cock embedded in her mouth - Sandra's lips touching his curly pubes, and a large bulge in her throat. "Put a finger inside. See how wet I am!" I actually trembled, having been given permission to touch her most intimate place - rarely offered prior to a date with any rival.

"God! You are!" I probed my middle finger all around the slick walls of Sandra's pussy before she slapped my hand away. I felt the wetness in my underwear as precum leaked out the slit of my cage.

"Later," she said. My mind filled with what might happen in our bedroom in just a few minutes.

I withdrew my finger and closely examined the honey-glazed digit before sucking her juices from it. I finished shaving her and touching up her finger and toenails. I retrieved Sandra's bathrobe so she could wear it until it was time to get dressed.

I made us a light meal and then it was after seven before we went upstairs to primp Sandra's hair, apply perfume and get her ready for James and Brenda. She looked stunning in her lingerie, and I barely had time to get naked and ready for our guests. We had just descended the stairs when the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door, I greeted James but was instantly entranced by Brenda's beauty. The strawberry blond is about 5'8, two inches taller than I, and very thin. She is likely 32A, or AA even, if there is such a thing. Her long legs and beautiful round bottom were what got me going in seventh grade, and they would be accentuated tonight in a pair of zebra striped leggings. Her nylon top displayed her already erect nipples, no doubt in their condition at the thought of things to come, and probably from James' foreplay on the way over.

Brenda and Sandra exchanged glances "It's nice to see you, Brenda," I said, but was interrupted before I could go any further. Brenda had already grinned when she caught sight of my cock trapped in the metal cage.

"You need to put these on, if you want to be a part of the evening," said James, handing me a small bag from Victoria's Secret. I must have looked perplexed as to what he would find in that store for me. But, once I pulled out the pink tissue, I saw them... a pair of red colored cheeky panties with PINK repeated around the waistband.

I was enraged, but tried to control myself. I was more than willing to not even be able to touch either woman. And I was already embarrassed for Brenda to see me locked up, but now I was to be made a sissy in front of her as well? I turned to Sandra and asked, "Did you know about this?"

My wife giggled and said, "Yeah, and it was so cute that you had me dress in the very same color." As she spoke, she saw my displeasure, and Sandra tried to hold back her joy.

I looked back at James, avoiding eye contact with Brenda, and said. defiantly, "What if I don't want to put them on?" I expected that I knew the answer. I would remain downstairs, or even be told to leave while the three of them played upstairs. His answer was not as I had imagined.

James took hold of Brenda's elbow and said, "Well, if you think that you are going to try to assert yourself NOW, of all times, then maybe I will just take Brenda home." He turned and opened the door with his other hand while Sandra and Brenda looked bewildered.

"NO," shouted Sandra, trying to intercept them. "I mean, please James, don't do this." Sandra gave me a look like I've never seen before, clearly more outraged with me than I was with James' gift.

"No, Sandy. You deal with him. This isn't what I signed up for. No fucking little cuck is going to tell ME what he will or won't do." James pulled the door wide and ushered Brenda out and down the driveway to his car. The door slammed behind them. I just stood back against the sofa, jaw agape and trembling, and watched Sandra as she frantically sent text after text to her bull.

I moved next to her and saw the many lines of only her texts on the screen. "I'm sorry, Sandra," was all I could blurt out. She looked at me, her lips forced shut, trying to hold her tongue.

Sandra left the room in a huff and, halfway up the stairs, turned and uttered, "Jesus, Charles. You've eaten his cum from me! You've sucked his cock like a faggot, and let him cum in your mouth! Does it really matter what you're wearing when you do that?" She didn't wait for an answer but instead went right up the stairs, down the hall and slammed our bedroom door behind her.

What was I supposed to do now? Even if I had his phone number, if James wasn't answering Sandra, he definitely wouldn't respond to me, let alone allow me to beg for forgiveness.

And worse, I must have seemed like an insolent child to Brenda, my childhood and yet still crush. I went to the bar and poured myself a stiff scotch and sat down to think this out. When nothing more came to mind, I decided to go up and see what I could do to repair things with Sandra first.

There I was, standing at our bedroom door, naked but for my cock cage. A pillow and blanket lying on the floor outside the door spoke volumes. I would not be fixing anything tonight. I left the pillow and blanket where they were, because, after all, they were more of a neon sign than useful items. I already have a full spare bedroom, complete with a dresser full of clothes, which I use when Sandra's bulls stay the night and I am relegated elsewhere.

I went to the spare room and found some underwear and clothes to put on over my cock cage. It was barely after eight and I figured I might as well walk down the street to Billy's Bar and Grill, where I could drown my sorrows some. What a turn of events this was, I thought, kicking stones down the street.

I was sitting at a bar stool, downing my second scotch when my phone buzzed with a text message:

SANDRA: Please come home. Brenda is here with me

CHARLES: What about James?

(I was not interested in getting into anything with that dick, at this point. If I was in trouble, I was only going to answer to my wife, as she is more than capable of telling me how things will be).

SANDRA: Not here. Just her and me

CHARLES: Leaving Billy's now. Home in a few mins.

The fact that Sandra even used the word 'please' was, at least, good news. I would have thought the next words I might have read from her would not have been so kind. In ten minutes, In a few minutes I found myself walking up the driveway, and saw the silhouettes of the girls in the living room, through the drapes.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Brenda and Sandra were sipping wine. I smiled meekly at Brenda and said, "You're back?'

Sandra answered for her. "Brenda called me and asked if she could come over. We have been talking a lot." Sandra patted the sofa next to her. "You and I need to talk, but I think you should hear what Brenda has to say."

I sat next to Sandra and tried to smile again at Brenda, but was unable to look her in the eye. I wanted to apologize for starting the whole mess. But Brenda, sitting across from us, began quickly, "I got James to drop me off at home. He wasn't very happy, but neither was I. I asked Sandra if I could come over to rehash what happened and we both agreed that this whole evening wasn't handled very well, by either of us."

Sandra interrupted. "I think we were all wound up a bit too tightly tonight, and I let my disappointment make me say things I shouldn't have." Her left hand rubbed my back. The whole atmosphere was surreal. I had expected to be dominated once more, as I have been for so long, but this moment would turn out to be the one to strengthen our marriage.