Drawing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda continued. "The dynamic that we all enjoy has to be creative yet maintain some boundaries. Lenny and I have a safe word that either of us can use if we feel threatened or vulnerable. That word is like a big yellow light, asking the partner to slow things down. We also use another word as a stop light."

While Brenda spoke, Sandra began to nod silently. It made sense; we had never thought about it. "That is smart," I said, seeing Sandra nod in approval.

Brenda snickered a bit, and added, "Although Lenny has never used either word, and he does have the right to, anytime. Plus, if a bull is disrespectful like James was tonight, either of us have a way of closing down the evening."

"Thank you, Brenda," I said. "It was kind of you to come back." I felt a bit overwhelmed at how the evening was being saved from catastrophe.

Sandra took my hand and said, "Brenda suggested that it isn't too late to turn the evening around." Both women were smiling, and immediately the term 'pity fuck' came to mind, but I couldn't have been further from the truth.

Brenda jumped in just as Sandra finished speaking. "Sandra and I think that since the night is still young, and I have my own cuckold waiting impatiently for my return, we thought that you might like to replace James in my bed tonight. That is, along with me and Sandra."

It took a second for my brain to catch on to their offer. "You mean, the three of us in your bed, on front of Len?"

"Oh, Charles, Lenny will want to be an active participant. He and I have explored his boundaries and I think you might like being the bull tonight. What do you think?" I looked to Sandra, who was rubbing her legs together as Brenda described the scenario.

Sandra added, "I would love to show you off. Brenda says that Lenny is quite the little sissy." My cock was moving instantly against the metal contraption that held me in place, even as I tried to wrap my head around being the dominant male in a bedroom.

Having some experience being submissive, I was already beginning to think of a few ways to help the ladies dominate Len. On top of all of that, I might actually have sex with not one hotwife, but two.

Brenda asked Sandra for the key to my cage and took me upstairs to release me and get me dressed to go out. "Unzip and sit on the bed," Brenda commanded. I felt myself growing just at the thought of Brenda's touch, and worried that I might ejaculate untouched. Her hand cupped my balls while the other unlocked me and removed the coiled apparatus. Her long fingers toyed with my cock, and my mind wandered to all of the things I had dreamt of doing with her.

In no time, I was hard as steel, and my more than 5-inch cock was near ready to burst in her tiny hands. "You are much bigger than Lenny," said Brenda, and I looked to Sandra who had taken a seat in the chair I normally sit in while she fucks. Sandra wore a satisfying smile. "Wait until he finds out it is you that I'm bringing home. The look on his face will be priceless. And, to top it off, he has been caged for three weeks!"

"Three weeks?" I repeated, my face displaying shock. Sandra had only caged me for a week, and even seven days without cumming was crazy. I couldn't imagine wearing a cage for that long. "Isn't it unhealthy to go that long, Brenda," I asked, hoping to banish any ideas this would bring Sandra.

"No, not at all. Once a week, I unlock him and let him wash up under my supervision. I will tease him until he is ready to go off, and last week it only took fifteen seconds to get Lenny all worked up." I was instantly juiced with the thought of how I had been envious that Len ended up with my first crush, and there was a real possibility that I was going to dominate her in front of this hapless cuck.

I would see that same look of angst in his eye that I've felt for so long, while I plow Brenda AND Sandra in front of him. I always thought he was the alpha because he landed such a beautiful wife. Little did I realize how different their marriage was than what I had thought.

Once freed of my confines, I put on fresh underwear, a pair of dress pants and a button down shirt. Sandra handed me her car keys, and went down to the garage, where the girls got in the back seat; Sandra sat behind me, and Brenda on the right side. I tilted the rearview mirror down and watched Brenda lightly stroke her pussy through the groove of her camel-toed leggings.

While we rode across town to her house, Brenda and Sandra spoke in soft whispers. When we entered the driveway, I pointed out that there were not very many lights on in the house. Brenda said that Len was told to wait in their living room in the dark, until we arrived, so there would just be night-lights on inside.

It was eerie to be walking up the driveway to Len's house, knowing that my submissive business partner was waiting inside, and knowing all too well his angst. The ladies were first to enter Brenda and Len's living room. Once inside the threshold, I saw my business partner, Len, kneeling in the corner, dressed only in what looked like a ladies' lime green bikini bathing suit and four-inch stilettos. Around the back of his head was the strap of a blindfold.

"Hello, Lenny," Brenda began. "I see my little cuck is waiting like a good boy." She used a sinful tone, like talking to a toddler. Brenda stood next to him, her fingers coursing through his nearly bald head. "I have a very special surprise for you. I brought two friends of ours, and they've never seen you like this before. He's known for a while that you're a cuck, but she had no idea until just now how you really like to dress when you're not in a business suit. Would you like to meet them?"

Her husband moved from knee to knee as she spoke, no doubt tired from being left in that position for so long. "Oh, Dear," was his reply, in a soft, feminine voice. The 60-something year old with his white hair only fringing his otherwise baldhead, rotated while kneeling, to face us.

Brenda looked at me and nodded, in an indication that I should move in his direction. I went to him and stood in front, just inches from him. "Take his dick out, Lenny," she directed, and he reached out to locate my body, then belt and zipper. His rotund belly stuck out so you could not see the bottom half of his bikini. His man boobs filled up the 'B' cups of his bra, and except for his salt and pepper goatee, it could have been a female kneeling there. Even his chest hairs had been shaven bare.

Until that night, I had always been the one to explore the bull with my hands or mouth, whenever commanded by my wife or her lover. I was the one to submit, and now I found myself becoming hard in Len's pudgy hands. Brenda spoke up. "God, Lenny, it seems everyone is bigger than you. Now, show our guest how good you are at sucking dick!"

I saw the acceptance in his face as he wrapped his lips over the head of my cock. I placed an assertive hand at the crown of his head and drew him down my shaft and back up again. Len moaned and needed no further guidance. He took hold of my ass cheeks and sucked my cock in earnest.

Brenda pulled his head back and said, "Alright, leave him be, and meet our other guest." Brenda nodded my way, to have me step aside so as to allow Sandra to stand before the cuck. I was happy to be relieved Len's eager mouth.

"Take a good sniff, you little sissy!" commanded Brenda. Len pressed his face into the sodden triangle of Sandrs's undies. Immediately his face changed to a wide grin and his inhale was audible.

"Delightful," he offered as Sandra stepped back at Brenda's signal.

"You will refer to her only as Mistress. Understand?" Brenda stepped beside Sandra and used an open hand to slap the small bulge covered in lime green lycra.

"Umff," he grunted, slumping over in pain. "Sorry. You smell delightful, Mistress."

Sandra took hold of Len's balding head and pulled him into her; his mask mashed into her red lingerie and his mouth pressed against her damp satin panties.

"That's enough. Your bull needs to be made ready." Her husband nodded as I moved in front of him, and moaned while his soft fingers massaged my ball sack. I was surprised to see his fingernails were painted the same green as his bikini. His tongue found my cock head and he lapped up the trail of precum ozzing down my shaft. Len once again sucked like an eager teenager until Brenda saw the look of joy on my face. She called out, "That's enough. Just keep his cock in your mouth." Her husband stopped instantly.

I was happy to avoid another potential eruption. Sandra stood next to her husband and said, "Why don't you take off your mask, honey?"

When Len pulled the mask down off and looked up, the look on his face was indeed priceless. He looked over to his wife, my hardness still filling his mouth. I knew what he needed to hear to keep him in the game. "Brenda and I have been fucking for months. We thought you might enjoy being involved tonight, and of course Sandra wanted in as well."

Len turned his gaze to Sandra, sho spoke up. "God, Brenda. What a little sissy you have here! This will be so much fun." Len's face was beet red, and I pulled my hips back to let my cock exit his warm mouth.

Brenda confirmed my lie with a wicked smile. I continued, "Now, don't forget to give some attention to my balls." Len wrapped one hand around my stiffy and pulled it to vertical. His eyes never left mine as his tongue caressed my tight nut sack. He sucked one nut, and then the other into his mouth, bathing each in his saliva.

Brenda walked over to her nightstand. "I thought you might enjoy a special treat tonight while your business partner takes care of my business." Len's face went from bewildered to excited when he saw that Brenda pulled out some kind of strapped apparatus from the drawer. She added, "Sandra told me she hasn't enjoyed giving a good fuck in a long while." She dangled the strapped item from two fingers and I saw the long, thin, rubber phallus. Brenda held out the strap-on to Sandra, who began stepping into it.

Brenda ordered, "Get up on the bed with me," to Len, and she crawled up on all fours at the foot of her bed, her husband moving to the bed to join her. "Get over here, Charles. I'm craving cock right now." I unbuttoned my shirt while Sandra tightened the strap-on in place at her hips. Brenda pointed to the top of the dresser, "The lube is over there."

By that time, I was behind Brenda, and traced a finger down her glistening labia. Her heat radiated while I found the hardened nub of an already erect clitoris. She was enjoying all of this as much as I.

I looked around her body to see the tiny cone-shaped buds of her breasts dangling. When I reached under and glided my fingertips along her right nipple, she shuddered; I nearly exploded as Brenda's body trembled through her first orgasm at my hands.

Before I could put my cock near her opening, she turned back and drew my face up near hers. She whispered, "We both know you're going to cum really fast. There is no need for him to know that though." Her eyebrows rose up in a cocky look and she let me move behind her once more.

I noticed Len's legs shaking as he waited nervously for my wife to take him. His man boobs, still cupped in the green bra, hung down more than his wife. Sandra had smoothed a dollop of lubricant onto the rubber cock and proceeded to stand behind Brenda's cuck.

I felt precum ooze down my fingertip as I guided my hardness into Brenda's velvety smooth labia. She was sopping wet and my small cock eased into the greasy slit. I looked beside me, and Sandra was slipping the fabric of Len's panties to one side and pushed her fake dick into Len's pucker.

I began to fuck his wife in long (as long as mine can be), smooth strokes, while Sandra did the same. Each time she pulled back, the glistening rubber showed how deeply it had been inside his rectum just a second before.

With the fabric aside, Len's metal cage hung between his thighs and wobbled with each push of rubber cock. Sandra was holding his ass cheeks firmly and was enjoying the power of fucking Brenda's sissy husband.

Brenda's pussy clamped down on me and I knew I couldn't last. I started the dirty talk that I love to hear other men say to my wife. "You like this big cock, Brenda?" Her husband's face was buried in the sheets as his rectum absorbed each thrust that my wife was offering. Sandra's titties bounced in time with her thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, yes," offered Brenda, "It's good to have you inside me again. His little boy cock is just useless." I loved that she was playing along, and his muffled groans were likely from both women's stimulation - one physically and the other's words of humiliation.

"Yeah, it's even better fucking you with him in the room." I'm not sure that he heard me, with the sloshing sounds of both of our fucking. I held Brenda's wide hips as well, and my balls tightened beneath me - orgasm was inminent.

"Oh yeah, you're so deep!" I knew she was lying as my horny thrusts could never compare to James'.

Sandra was relentless beside me, fully penetrating Brenda's husband again and again. "And you're soooo tight!" called Sandra. Female mews came from him; his ass was taking a pounding.

And then I felt it. Midstroke, I felt my balls release and a warm wash spilled from the head of my cock. Brenda was wriggling and my stifled grunt told her I had blown my wad as quickly as she predicted. I wasn't disappointed, as I had finally made a long ago dream come true. I kept making pumping motions but not long after, my flaccid cock slipped from her hole. I heard her giggle as my cock bitch slapped her slit, unable to stay hard enough to keep fucking her like a real man.

"Oh, dear. I'm cumming," uttered Len and all of us watched as his semen oozed from the slit in his metal cage.

"Oh, that is so sweet," said Sandra, continuing her thrusts while Brenda's cuck spilled his seed onto the bedding.

"Oh, that's it. Keep fucking me good," offered Brenda, knowing that her husband couldn't see that I was just spanking her with my flaccid dick. Her husband fell forward onto the bed, spent.

"You're not done yet, Lenny. Suck her cock," ordered Brenda. His wife continued to moan while Sandra climbed up on the other side of us and offered Len the slimy head of her strap-on. He opened his mouth and fellated the rubber dick in earnest, tasting his own ass and lube.

"Oh, I'm going to cum in your pussy!" I yelled. I gave her five or six more strokes and groaned to end our play. Brenda faked her excitement and turned to watch her husband sucking on Sandra's phallus.

"Get on your back," she ordered, and Len rolled over on command. Most of my semen had already oozed from her before she climbed up on his face. Brenda parted her labia and smiled down on her cuck while he lapped up my cum. "That's it. Eat up his cum, my little faggot." Her husband's cage was now a gooey mess. Meanwhile, Sandra unbuckled her toy and let it fall to the floor.

I was on my side, watching Len and Brenda in their after care. Sandra nudged up against me and winked. She took my soft cock in her hand and drew it into her mouth, sucking jizz from my cock for the first time in years. She whispered, "You deserved this."

Out loud, I ordered, "And you can have yours in the shower!" I took my wife's hand and led her to the door. Looking back, Brenda was feeding Len his own cum from her fingertips.

When Sandra and I stepped into the shower, we both knew that there would be no chance of me getting it up so soon, let alone pleasing my wife with it. Sandra turn on the shower while I knew my place and knelt between Sandra's thighs, looking up as water cascaded onto my face from the tips of her boobs.

"That's it, my little man. Do what you do best." She was so wet, and while I suckled lightly on her engorged clit, I noticed how pungent her pussy juices are without the savory flavor of her lovers. I could not remember the last time I went down on her like this. Sandra easily came with my tonguing, clamping my head between had my head between her sticky thighs.

We were offered a room for the night, and breakfast the following day. It was strange that the four of us conversed as though nothing spectacular had happened the night before.

James would never again play with either wife, although the relationships between Brenda, Len, Sandra, and I would grow from that wild encounter.