Drawn into Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this line, real Lee threw back his head and laughed, unable to hold himself back any longer. When he finally pulled himself together, he cringed inwardly at the loss of control and hoped that he wasn't going to receive a noise complaint in the morning.

Back to the game, Sita looked surprised for a split second, then squeed. This, unfortunately, was accompanied by an actual sound effect, and real Lee swore at the high-pitched sound.

Sita grabbed game Lee's hands between her wings, the sudden action almost causing the latter to react violently.

"Really!? Do you mean it!?" Sita asked eagerly.

Game Lee forced himself to nod, still shocked at how successful his tactic was. He'd borrowed the line from an old romance story that he remembered hearing about, but never thought it would be this effective.

Sita squeed again. "Oh, this is a lucky day, for both of us! It's been ages since I had sex with a man. In fact, I've been thinking of finding a mate to settle down with for so long, and I - sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself again. Um, first things first... do you want to see if we're compatible with each other?"

Wriggling her body, Sita gave a look of raw, animalistic invitation. For once, both of the Lees had the exact same reaction to a situation: attraction towards something that they did not expect to be attracted to.

Real Lee loosened his collar. He reminded himself that this was just a game, that Sita was just pixels and programming. Game Lee, on the other hand...

Stay calm - stay calm, Lee! Don't let the monster get to you! This is all just a trick - if you give in to her temptations, you'll become her slave!

Game Lee was fighting against every lesson he'd been taught, trying to convince himself that this was a necessary evil. He eventually forced out the words, "That sounds like a good idea."

Sita frowned slightly. Leaning in closer - which was represented by her sprite increasing slightly in size - she asked, "Are you really comfortable with this? I don't want to force you."

"I'm sure, it's just that I'm nervous," Lee lied desperately, "After all, I've never - never done anything like this before."

"Don't worry!" Sita said. "I'll show you what to do."

Suddenly, the music shifted, becoming faster and more energetic. The text box disappeared and was replaced by several other GUI elements. In the bottom left corner there was a menu with a list of commands, while in the bottom right corner there was a tiny portrait of game Lee along with two bars: one full and green in colour, the other empty.

Seeing this, real Lee blinked several times. If this had been a console game, the controller would have fallen out of his hands.

"No... fucking... way," real Lee said. "Don't tell me that this is the first 'battle'?"

But no matter how much he shook his head in denial, the reality before his eyes didn't change. Resigned, real Lee continued with the game.

There was a tutorial in which Sita explained the battle mechanics in a cheerful voice. If you ignored the context, it wasn't that different from a normal turn-based RPG battle.

The options available were "Hand", "Mouth", "Penis", "Hold", "Special", "Request" and "Submit". Real Lee had to cover his mouth to avoid snickering at the names. The first three were categories of attacks, the fourth covered grappling techniques, while the fifth included all other techniques. The last two would cause the player to lose the fight, and only differed in that "Request" allowed the player to choose how they were going to lose. However, all of them were currently greyed out.

The green bar on the right was Stamina, which decreased when the player was attacked. It was equivalent to HP or Health in other games, except that reaching 0 Stamina didn't mean losing consciousness or dying. As Sita put it, "When Stamina runs out, you'll come! You know what that means, right? Some people call it "climaxing" or "reaching orgasm"."

The empty bar above Stamina was the Lust meter. It would normally be empty at the start of a battle, though in certain situations it would start partially filled. Lust increased when the player was attacked, in contrast to Stamina, and also increased when certain skills were used. The higher the Lust meter, the more damage the player would dish out and receive. Additionally, certain attacks would only be used on the player once their Lust passed certain thresholds. If Lust reached the maximum value of 100, then the player would also lose - just in a different way from when Stamina reached 0.

Real Lee could imagine how the loss would be different, but he didn't dwell on it. After all, he wasn't the intended audience for this kind of game.

Sita also mentioned that she, along with every other enemy, had their own Stamina and Lust meters, but these were hidden from the player. Part of the game's challenge came from trying to deduce the enemy's state from their expression and other signs.

When the player inputted a command, the player character would execute that command, then the enemy would perform an action, then it would be the player's turn again. Though Sita did warn that it was possible for the player's or enemy's turn to be skipped. This could happen if they were placed in a hold or if they were hit by an attack targeting a sensitive body part - the game's equivalent to the elemental weaknesses of other games.

Finally, Sita said, "Okay, Lee, it's time for you to put this knowledge to practice!"

Real Lee jumped in surprise. This line actually had voice acting, yet his name had still been said out loud. Presumably, the game's developers had pre-recorded all of the names that were likely to be used by their players, though Lee did wonder what would have happened if he'd input something they failed to anticipate.

"Alright, let's start with something simple. Why don't you try touching my breasts?"

Sita accompanied this with a small jump that caused her breasts to jiggle buoyantly, at least according to the text. Sita's sprite bobbed up and down, but her breasts remained in the same position relative to her torso. Still, judging from game Lee's reaction, it was meant to be quite the sight.

"Come on, they're not going to bite you!" Sita said. "Just reach out and touch them."

The "Hand" option in the command menu was no longer greyed out. Real Lee clicked on it to find a single technique available, "Fondle". Chuckling, he clicked on it.

Game Lee reached forward slowly, expecting a trap at any moment. He wasn't sure what kind of trap could be sprung by someone completely naked, but that wasn't any excuse to let down his guard. Finally, his hands touched Sita's large breasts. At the top of the screen, the title "Fondle" appeared.

"Mmm... now start squeezing - ooh, not too hard, you need to apply just the right amount of pressure - yes, that's it, now you should start rubbing - mmm, keep going, make sure you don't leave a single spot untouched."

These lines continued to be voiced, showing clearly what the developers' priorities were in allocating their limited budget. The voice actor was talented as well, sounding increasingly throaty over time.

And on top of that, Sita's sprite changed as well - she had closed eyes and her mouth opened and closed in time with the voice actor's moans. It was a simple animation, but effective. Real Lee found himself lingering just a little longer than expected on the sight.

Then the game moved on. Game Lee staggered back, shocked at what he'd just done.

"Hehehe, is this really your first time touching a woman like that?" Sita asked flirtatiously. "Because you were really good with your fingers..."

"It - It really is the first time, I swear!" game Lee cried out.

"Don't worry, I believe you," Sita said. "Now, sex is a matter of give and take. I've already accepted your gift... now it's time for me to give something to you."

Sita approached. In a normal situation, game Lee might have stepped back in fear, but he could still feel the incredible softness and elasticity in his hands, could still see the face rapt with pleasure, could still hear the moans of delight. Thanks to that, he was distracted enough for Sita to close in, wrap her wings around him and pull him into a kiss.

At first, he felt revolted at the intimate contact, but there was nothing but gentleness in those soft lips. Her warm, wet tongue slipped into Lee's mouth and playfully wrapped around his tongue. At the same time, she slowly rubbed her naked flesh against game Lee, filling his body with comforting warmth.

Accompanying the above description, a close-up of the pair kissing appeared in the top left corner of the screen, along with the muffled sound of Sita's moans. At the top of the screen, the title "Kiss" appeared. After perhaps ten seconds, the image changed to show the two separated, but with a line of saliva linking their lips.

Again, Real Lee found himself staring at the image. As a result, he initially didn't notice that this "attack" had removed about one tenth of his virtual counterpart's Stamina, and caused a slight increase in Lust.

"Mmm... how was it?" Sita asked.

Game Lee didn't respond at first, his mind a turbulent maelstrom of conflicting thoughts. Finally, he answered, "It was like - it was like nothing I've ever experienced before."

Sita giggled. "Thanks! But that is just - the - beginning."

And thus, the two of them took turns "attacking" each other. Each time, Sita would explain a new technique, then the technique would be added to the command menu to be used, and finally she used a technique of her own.

Under Sita's eager instruction, Lee used his hands to feel every part of her body. He caressed her face, stroked her great wings, massaged the toned musculature of her back, squeezed her large ass, even rubbed the smooth scales of her legs. He was also taught how to use his mouth: he initiated a kiss of his own, nibbled on Sita's sensitive ear, licked her neck, and sucked on her nipples. While these acts were not illustrated, Sita's reaction to them definitely was.

Of course, Sita wasn't about to be left behind. She pulled game Lee's head into her chest and squeezed her large breasts against his face until he was gasping for air. She leaned down and pleasured Lee's nipples, greedily licking away with her dextrous tongue. She pulled down his pants and sandwiched his penis between her wings, creating a terrific sensation that he could never have experienced using just his own hands. Each of these attacks was illustrated in the same manner as the first, with a smaller animated image in one of the top corners.

As he watched the sexual battle, real Lee considered it impressive that there was such a variety of art for just a single battle. However, after watching the animations a few times, he could clearly tell that the movements were artificial, which detracted from the eroticism.

Partway through this sequence, game Lee's Stamina reached the critical zone while his Lust was roughly at the 40% mark. His portrait at the bottom of the screen had changed: it was now panting and visibly flushed. His controller felt a little odd at seeing a face like his in that state, but continued playing.

"You're almost about to come, right?" Sita said teasingly. "You just want to let it all out, right?

Don't listen to her - mustn't give in - I have to keep going...

"You want to keep going, right?" Sita said. "You want to enjoy my body for longer? Then I'll show you a way you can last longer. First of all, think of something completely unrelated to sex, like, say, a tree or a rock, and picture it in your mind. Take a few deep breaths, never letting go of that picture."

The "Special" option was now available, and real Lee clicked on the new command in that category, "Calm".

With some difficulty, game Lee managed to follow this instruction. He pictured the earth itself, solid, unshakeable, a constant existence for which the desires of living things were inconsequential. His discipline was far from perfect - even with his eyes closed, the sight of Sita's wondrous beauty was burned into his brain - but he managed to maintain the image.

About half of Lee's Stamina meter was replenished. The Lust meter also decreased, but to a much lesser extent.

"Good job!" Sita said. "With this, you can keep your Stamina up. But don't think you can last forever. You may have noticed that your Lust didn't go down that much. Bear that in mind, there are few options for decreasing your Lust. And because of that, both sides will do more damage as time goes on, and receive more damage, so someone will give in eventually."

Sita paused, then continued in a more lustful tone, "Although, to tell the truth, there is one certain way to get rid of your Lust... and that's to satisfy it." She punctuated those words with a wink. "Let's keep going!"

The "battle" continued. It reached the point that Sita's sprite also changed. Her face was crimson with arousal, animated clouds of breath appeared around her mouth, and a trickle of fluid was running down her leg from her wet pussy. Real Lee presumed that this meant her Stamina was low or her Lust high, or both.

"Hah... hah... not bad, Lee," Sita said. "I will admit, you were a just a little bit clumsy at first, but you learned really quickly. Now I've gotten all worked up... and so have you. So why don't we take things to the next level?"

Sita's sprite increased in size while staying centred on her upper body, so that everything from her hips down went off-screen. A small icon appeared above the Stamina and Lust meters. It depicted one person lying on their back while the other lay on top of their legs. Real Lee recognised this as a symbol of a status effect. Additionally, the "Hold" option had been replaced with "Struggle". On the other hand, "Mouth" and "Special" were greyed out, as were many of the "Hand" techniques.

"Hehe, caught you!" Sita said mischievously. "Now you're in a hold. You've probably noticed that your commands have changed. Instead of "Hold", you have 'Struggle', which causes you to try and break free of your current hold. And since I'm lying on top of your lower body, you won't be able to use most of your techniques. Try using 'Struggle'."

It was actually a pretty decent "battle" system, real Lee thought. It had more complexity than simply wearing away at your opponent's HP while remembering to heal yourself when needed, yet still worked in a logical manner. Only the parts of the enemy's body that remained on-screen could be targeted, and the icon showing the type of hold also revealed what kinds of techniques were denied to the player.

It was such a shame that all of this effort had been devoted to a game meant for masturbation.

Real Lee did as instructed. His in-game counterpart tried desperately to break free, but failed. For a moment, real Lee wondered if the failure was due to his Stamina being too low or Lust too high, but Sita went on to explain.

"Sorry, that's not enough. You'll have to weaken me a bit before you can push me off. But right now, it's my turn. Time to have a taste."

In the top left corner, an image appeared showing Sita's face, with her plump lips wrapped around the head of game Lee's penis. By the look on her face, she might as well have been sucking on a chocolate-covered truffle slathered with honey. Her head bobbed up and down, accompanied by muffled moans.

Sita's fellatio was described in exquisite, loving detail. She used her lips, tongue and cheeks to provide the perfect blend of pressure, suction and friction. The luxurious warmth of her mouth filled Lee's penis and permeated through his entire body, keeping him from lifting a single finger.

No - how could - a monster make me feel like this -

The "attack" initially proved quite arousing for the real Lee as well. But like all the previous ones, the constant looping of the animation and audio revealed the illusion. He calmed down and skimmed through the rest of the description.

Once it was over, real Lee noticed that the "attack" had done over twice as much damage as any of the previous ones. Additionally, his next turn was skipped, with Sita immediately using another attack.

"Mmm... you were delicious," Sita murmured, "and now I'll make you feel even better."

A new image appeared, a close-up of Sita's chest. Using her wings, she had sandwiched game Lee's penis between her large breasts. And then she began to move them, up and down.

"How do you like my nice, big, soft breasts?" Sita asked teasingly. "Right from the start, you haven't taken your eyes off them."

S-so good, more - no, I have to fight, I can't give in - but it's too good to resist...

This "attack" did even more damage, leaving only a sliver of Stamina. Lee's turn was skipped again, causing him to wonder if this was the kind of "battle" that was meant to be lost. However, Sita then decided to skip her turn on purpose.

"Ah, your helpless face is so cute, but I'll slow down a bit," Sita said, amused. "Since you haven't got any experience, it's only natural for you to be like this. I remember my first time - it was with three nymphs, and they were all amazing with their tongues, and we were together for three days..."

Sita was briefly lost in pleasant memories, but regained her composure. "Ah, sorry for getting distracted! Anyway," she continued, "now you know what it's like to feel so good that you just can't do anything. Since you've never had sex before, your penis is of course really sensitive, so if I touch it like this, your next turn is skipped. Going back to what I said before, you'll have to weaken me first to break out of my hold. To do that, try and remember: what parts of my body are the most sensitive? That's what you need to aim for if you want to break free. Unless you want me to keep going?" Sita fluttered her eyelashes and extended her tongue towards game Lee's penis.

Real Lee reviewed his options. Currently, the attacks available to him were "Cheek Caress", "Back Massage", "Wing Caress" and "Fondle". He tried to remember how much damage each of these had done when first used, a task that was complicated by the increase in damage as Lust increased.

The reason Lee was devoting so much thought to this game was because he was the kind of gamer who always tried to find the optimal way to play. It certainly wasn't because he was getting invested in the erotic aspects of the game.

Eventually, he decided that "Fondle" had been most effective, all else being equal, and clicked. Sita squealed in pleasure and her face slackened. Real Lee clicked on "Struggle" and the hold status finally went away. However, the situation was different from before. Sita was clearly on the verge of climaxing: her pussy was absolutely drenched with fluid, while the sounds of her moans were now constantly in the background.

"Hah... hah... not bad... although I really wish you'd let me keep eating you..." Sita said breathlessly, rubbing her thighs together.

Real Lee explored his options and found out that more attacks had opened up, "Vaginal Fingering" in the "Hand" category and "Cunnilingus" in the "Mouth" category. He figured that Sita's current appearance meant that her Lust was almost at the maximum, allowing him to use more advanced techniques. Interestingly, the "Penis" category remained greyed out. Lee tried not to speculate about why this was the case. He eventually chose "Vaginal Fingering".

Game Lee was nearly at the edge himself, and the relentless teasing from Sita had almost entirely erased his objections to having sex with her. No longer needing to be instructed, he grabbed Sita by the hip with one hand and thrust two fingers of the other into her wet pussy.