Draynor Gets Ruined

Story Info
A ruined orgasm in a public bathroom.
2k words
3.91
21k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
580 Followers

When Draynor finally arrived at the bar, Dawn told Susan that this was her chance to see-actually feel-for herself. Susan followed Dawn's advice. Just as everyone was exchanging hugs, Susan slipped one hand down to Daynor's butt and groped him when she hugged him.

Susan felt it. Just as Dawn said she would. Draynor had a butt plug up his ass and she could feel the base of it. And not only did she feel it, she even pressed it in a little, pretending as if she was making sure it was fully inserted. Draynor blushed. He felt a drip of pre cum escape from his penis from Susan's probe. He could feel the path the semen traveled up through his shaft and out of the tip of his penis.

Draynor refused to sit on an open stool. He was trying to avoid the awkward squat that encouraged the toy to slide deeper. That was a mistake because Susan stood behind him in the small social group and kept groping his ass when no one was looking. She cupped his butt with her fingers resting on her target. Each time she lightly pressed against the butt plug's base, Draynor felt a drip of semen travel up his shaft and escape his penis.

Poor Draynor, a wet spot was forming a small visible quarter-sized stain on the outside of his pants-that anyone looking at his crotch could clearly see. That's one problem with Draynor wearing panties, the thin material is no match for controlling visible seepage.

Draynor didn't want to be groped any further. He decided to sit on the open stool, carefully lowering himself onto the hard surface. But now, he was accidentally forcing the butt plug further up his ass while sitting on the flat surface. With this constant deep ass probing, his penis began to drip constantly. Like a slow drip faucet that couldn't be turned off. The size of the wet spot on his trousers was now the size of a small pancake.

In conjunction with Dawn's input, Susan came prepared to really fuck with Draynor this time. So, after quaffing two beers, Draynor walked towards the head. Susan followed him all the way into the men's bathroom. He always uses a stall for privacy, but that didn't prevent Susan from slipping into it with him.

"I'm going to tell everyone you came to the bar wearing a butt plug," Susan threatened.

"Oh no, oh my gawd, no. Don't do that, Susan," Draynor pleaded.

"If your pathetic enough to go out in public in panties and a plug, then you're sissy enough to get caught," she laughed.

"Please Susan, I'll do anything if you'll just keep my secret. Dawn made me wear it."

"You chose to wear it. You put it in there, Dawn didn't. But I WILL make you wear one."

Susan reached into her purse and pulled out two rectal toys: A huge red butt plug with a substantial girth and a thin, white, hard-plastic rectal toy with a shape that resembled a small penis.

"I won't tell anyone if you wear one of mine."

Draynor took the bait. Just as Susan had planned, he chose the aneros-the hard white plastic toy-because it was smaller. Poor Draynor, he is going to regret that choice.

He slipped the rectal toy, which is actually a prostate massager, up his bum and pulled on his wet panties. Susan waited outside the stall for the butt plug exchange. He exited to her hug. She again groped his butt during the embrace and felt the looping handles at its base proving that the aneros was properly lodged in Draynor's rectum.

When Draynor returned to the table to sit on the hard stool a different sensation overcame him. Something was touching him differently inside his butt. He'd shift to adjust or avoid this feeling but he become overwhelmed by the inner workings of this new intrusion. Drip after drip rose up through his loins to form a larger and larger pancake stain on his pants for anyone to discover.

This new sensation felt different. It tingled. The curved head of the rectal toy was pressing against his insides in a new way. He was getting his ass probed, like before, but this time it had meaning.

Each butt cheek shift, each rearrangement, each adjustment on the hard wood stool just probed him erotically and tingled his region turning him on even more. This was Susan's plan. It was working. Draynor began to think-if he didn't know any better-that an orgasm might be approaching. Which was odd to him because his penis wasn't being touched or anything. He was afraid to stand for fear of where Susan's hand would go. It was like he was masturbating through his ass. He had no choice but to stand up.

Whew!

The feeling of an approaching orgasm subsided.

Susan leaned over and whispered into Draynor's ear.

"You want to finish this out here in front of everyone? Or more privately in the bathroom?"

"Hey you two, quit flirting with each other!" Dawn teased.

He didn't know what to do at this point, but his instincts told him to go to the bathroom. Without saying a word, he walked away. Susan and Dawn exchanged a wink and Susan took off after him. They entered the men's room together and occupied the larger handicapped stall.

Susan reached under her skirt and removed her panties.

"Your going to need these in a few minutes," she said as she placed them over Draynor's head. She wrapped the leg holes around each ear arranging the gusset of her panties in line with his nose and mouth. He could smell her feminine essence; he could taste her secretions where the panties were damp.

Susan unbuckled his pants, which fell to the floor, but told him to keep his panties on. She placed her hand at the base of the aneros interlocking her fingers with the curved handles of the tool. In one swiping-type motion she pressed down the plastic invader followed by a pulling out action. Draynor could feel this inner connection. It reminded him of going to the doctor's office for a physical. But in that situation, the doctor only does this once. Susan was performing this movement over and over.

After maybe four or five swipes, something shocking happened to Draynor. Instead of the dripping of pre cum that kept escaping his eroticized penis a large dollop of cum dribbled out of his shaft and into his already soaked panties. He was sure that's what happened, but he was in a state of disbelief. He pulled the lacy waist band away from his shaved pubic area to look and see for himself. Yup. There it was. A single squirt of milky white sperm was coating his penis and dribbling down his small, semi-erect shaft.

How was this even possible, he wondered. He just squirted, well, dribbled actually, a chunk of sperm, yet he wasn't cumming and he clearly wasn't having an orgasm. He was jarred from his thoughts by Susan's biting words.

"Ask me to give you another?" Susan ordered.

At first, he wasn't sure what she meant. Then it dawned on him that she expected him to ask her to make him squirt again. He felt a weird inner glow from his stomach to his crotch. He was scared and excited at the same time.

"I SAID, ask me to give you another?" Susan ordered.

It suddenly reminded Draynor of when Dawn would spank him and he would have to reply, 'thank you mam, may I have another.'

"Please Susan, may I cum again?" he asked in complete disbelief that this was actually happening in a public bathroom stall.

Susan performed a variation of the swiping motion this time where she pressed down left-to-right followed by a pulling out action. Draynor could feel this inner connection producing another dollop of fresh sperm dribbling into his panties. He inhaled through his nose to relax and got a strong whiff of Susan's pussy smell. He was so disoriented he forgot her panties were serving as his face mask. He just oozed a second spurt of cum from Susan's manipulations, yet he wasn't cumming. And strangely, there were no convulsions like you get with an orgasm.

"Come on! You can see what we are doing, ask me to give you another?" Susan ordered.

Susan wouldn't have to direct anymore. Draynor realized his predicament and was committed to seeing it through.

"Susan, please let me cum again?"

With another left-to-right swipe, press and pull he was cumming again. Susan was controlling every oozing ejaculation Draynor was going to have. They both knew that Susan could make Draynor squirt at will.

Furthering Draynor's humiliating slow cumming release was that he now realized they were not alone. Bar customers were standing on stools and peering over the stall watching Draynor getting his cum forced out of his balls on cue. This sexual probing-despite its embarrassing exposure-was also eroticizing his whole body. He was trembling and turned on. He wanted the humiliation to stop yet he wanted an orgasm to start. Plus, he didn't see how he could stop Susan at this point anyway.

"Oh, Susan, may I cum again?" he begged.

His fourth dollop of milky white sperm dribbled out of his penis and into his panties. He could feel the sperm's journey in a way that he hadn't felt when his cum just normally spurts out. This felt different. He was counting and realized that he had splooged four times.

Oh boy, poor Draynor. There was a lot more to come before he got out of this stall.

"Please Susan make me cum," he was begging now.

He wanted to have an actual orgasm. But Susan knew that wasn't going to happen.

Susan swiped and Drayton oozed again. Then she lowered the front of the panties-now full of fresh cum-and tucked them under his balls exposing his small shaved penis to all the people peering over the top of the stall. Susan didn't wait for another plea. She worked her magic. She wanted her audience to see that she could make him ooze real sperm whenever she felt like it; she could suspend him from splooging too. Susan swiped several times in succession to give the appearance that Draynor was having an orgasm, but he was actually just spitting up chunks of sperm from Susan's rectal prowess. Draynor could hear the ooo's and aaahhh's of the audience. He was helplessly humiliated, but in some weird way he was getting some release-at least sperm, anyway. The panties over his head didn't help matters.

When Susan paused, Draynor was desperately begging to cum.

Request after request was met with no action. She wanted to prove that she controlled each and every release. And then when she felt compelled, Susan made Draynor dribble another chunk. This went on for almost ten minutes. Draynor lost count of how many times he 'came' when the occurrence topped twenty. Each helpless dollop of sperm formed at the head of his penis and collected in size until gravity watched it helplessly drop to the bathroom floor.

The only way he knew his humiliation was coming to an end was when the sperm that kept rising up through his shaft started to turn clear signalling to everyone that all of his swimmers have been spent.

"You can wear my panties," Susan offered, having Draynor step out of the soiled pair dangling on his thighs.

She wanted to keep his. She left the stall and waited outside the bathroom door, giving Draynor a chance to compose himself and pretend that twenty bar goers didn't just watch him have his cum forced out of his penis while being denied of any real orgasm while wearing a pair of panties on his head.

When the two returned to the table, Dawn asked, "Did everything come out okay in the bathroom? You all were gone a long time."

"Everything came out perfectly. It just took a while," Susan said while exchanging winks with Dawn.

charmer949
charmer949
580 Followers