Dreadlock Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke their hold and as he eased his softening cock from her large blobs of cum leaked from her and pooled beneath her onto the sun lounger. He stood looking down at her, her legs spread wide; she looked up to him smiling saying, "Thank you, I needed that."

Rufus pulled his shorts back up and sat back on one of the chairs, poured himself a rum and took a long drink. Sally stayed where he'd left her lying on the sun lounger, legs spread letting us see the cum dribbling from her.

Leon and Rufus simultaneously drained their drinks, got up and gave each other a high five. Rufus said with a smirk, "My work here is done. Let's go."

They both laughed, as Rufus added saying to me, "Thanks man for letting me fuck your wife; hope you enjoyed watching it."

I ignored the pair of them as they left feeling so humiliated but also not wanting to admit that I was so aroused at what I had witnessed over the past couple of days; relatively unknown strangers fucking my own wife.

Sally got up saying, "I need a shower." She wasn't actually directing her remark to me; just stating a fact.

20 minutes later we were in bed and she was asleep within moments leaving me to lay there with an aching erection and the images of her fucking another black guy running through my mind. It didn't take me long to cum over my hand as I jerked off listening to her soft snoring.

"So much for me getting my own back," was my thought as I drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

******

12