DreadWolf Ch. 049

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creaking of floorboards was approaching so she dove beneath the bed, wiggling and crawling until she was near the center and on her back, the heavy crossbeams of the bed above her.

She calmed her breathing as best she could and waited.

The door swung open with a creak and a heavy foot pad came down in the room, then another, the Halfling listened carefully as the monster drew near. It paused for a moment observing the bed, then the bed creaked and groaned as a new huge weight crawled on top of it, the wood bending alarmingly beneath the burden.

She heard the questioning murmured sigh of one of the girls, apparently not all of them were completely out of it.

The murmured sigh choked off as a pair of jaws moved in the dark.

The Halfling bit her lip. This dangerous monster had perfectly taken the bait. She had problems with aiming her cutting discs, but this, this would be like shooting fish in a barrel. She spread her arms and legs and centered her core. She could hear the monster above, moving across the bed... Now.

Black discs exploded up from all over her body, they penetrated the wood above her, ripping through it, up through the bed, up through the pile of women sleeping above her, tearing slicing shredding.

The Halfling stared wide eyed at the bottom of the bed above her. Many long dark slots in the wood were now patterned across it. As she watched blood began to drip and then after a moment pour and then waterfall from the slots, falling across her body and the floorboards.


A cruel smile curled her lips, her gold tooth glinting in the dark. She'd done it. She'd killed the monster and somehow Bane would be all hers... Wait, shouldn't she have leveled up from a really strong monster like this? Maybe it wasn't as strong as she had assumed?

Her train of thought was suddenly derailed by the groaning shriek of wood failing under load.

Her eyes widened in horror as above her the bed collapsed, the heavy crossbeams plus the pile of diced people atop it falling on the Halfling. She might have survived, but then one of the beams landed on her throat, cutting off her breathing and pinning her in place. Her eyes bulged out as she realised just how trapped she was. She scrabbled at the wood in panicked desperation her fingernails scoring long lines, but nothing she did could move it with so much weight on top.

As she ran out of air and everything started to slip away she heard the floorboards creak with the sound of heavy pads.

12