DreadWolf Ch. 092

Story Info
Knotted.
2.6k words
4.78
20.9k
19
2

Part 92 of the 159 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,017 Followers

◈ Chapter 92:

The crackle of the fire was comforting and doing at least a little to ease her nerves, or at least it would have if her nerves had not been completely shot and passed somewhere beyond into the nerve afterlife. As it was Lyra was in a strange state of glassy-eyed calm, incapable of dealing with her current situation and so skipping over what would have been a state of blind panic to something else.

Her back and head were resting up against an enormous furred chest, her crossed legs resting on a pair of much larger crossed legs. She was ensconced in Rain, using him as a seat and very very close to him.

In fact this went beyond close, this was a level of intimacy that she hadn't even imagined possible, Rain's length was still stuck deep inside of her, her lower lips locked firmly around the base of his knot, completely and utterly and hopelessly trapped.

She could feel the heat of his flesh against her lips, but more than that she could feel the mind boggling amount of boiling hot seed inside herself, her belly a smooth arc from her chest to her mons, so so so full and tight, stretched with the sheer quantity. She moved a wobbly hand over her straining belly, not even the warmth of the fire against her taut naked skin could match the raw heat emanating from within, her flesh almost feverish to the touch.

And now she was stuck like this for two weeks?!?! A helpless dangling feminine cocksleeve for this nearing nine foot tall masculine monster?

She bit her lip, trying to make the little intrusive thought at the back of head go away that was gleefully celebrating this disaster. No, this was bad, terrible even, to be stuck tight and full and- Wh-what was she supposed to do?!

Opal poked at the meat roasting over the fire, completely oblivious to the existential crisis currently happening in Rain's lap. The fire crackled and a log fell with a flurry of spiralling sparks. She tutted. There was a lot of meat roasting, a full deer, several rabbits, a dozen rats, all hunted down by the flying wolfy teeth that were too pointy to be petted. Normally she wouldn't be doing this, Rain preferred his meat raw, but when he had leaned over to rip into the deer carcass it had caused Lyra, who was still firmly attached to his crotch and had a front-row view, to scream and promptly faint. She then immediately jerked awake as Rain's knot yanked at her muff, then screamed and fainted again as she saw the dead deer in front of her once more.

Rain had decided that maybe it would be better for the sheep girl's continued sanity if the meat was cooked first, and thus they had built up the fire and Opal had gotten to work.

She stepped back satisfied it was cooking evenly and slumped down on a log, then lazily picked up what she had been fiddling with prior. It was a book. More specifically it was the Ranker's Inkerchange. She had the one the Ranker had been using. It was smaller than the one the head councillor had possessed, small enough to fit in the Ranker's back pocket, although to her size it was more like a regular-sized book. Rain had found it in the Ranker's possession when he had finished eating the last of him.

She squinted down at the strange squiggly writing, the messy uneven lines of the head councillor and the exact and severe lines of the Ranker. Of course she had no idea whatsoever what either of them said, she had never learned to read Common. She knew sometimes Gobbos were born with that ability, some distant ancestor having somehow figured out how to make the chicken scratches mean something, but it was hardly a useful skill to have in a tribe of illiterate Gobbos and was considered a waste of what could have been some other more useful ancestral memory.

She would have agreed with that thinking in the past, but then this Inkerchange? How useful would it be to be for a scout Gobbo to instantly communicate long distances? Obviously it would be insanely useful, extremely insanely useful. Even better she could talk to Rain wherever they went. She needed to learn to read.

She turned back to the page she had been working on and watched carefully as a clumsy line of ink appeared, the nib being held by the apparent other user being pressed down far too hard.

The word "M E A T" appeared, and then a crude picture of some meat on a bone.

She scowled at it, this one wasn't hard to understand. She glanced up to the other user of the Inkerchange.

Rain had the larger of the two books held in one of his paws while his other paw delicately pinched a quill between index and thumb, a look of furious concentration on his face as he tried to avoid accidentally stabbing the quill through the book.

"The food will be ready soon, it won't be long now," she said, catching his attention.

Rain made a face and his stomach growled causing Lyra to flinch in his lap.

"One advantage of a town or city that I didn't really think about is how concentrated the food is. In these woods everything is so spread out. I'm not getting enough to eat... I need more."

"Well go hunting tomorrow or something, you'll last for now, the cooking smells are just teasing you, you aren't used to that cause you eat everything raw."

"Hrmm. It's still important," he moved his paw back to the paper.

"F I S H," read out Opal as he finished scrawling.

"Using an Inkerchange to teach a Goblin of all things to read is perhaps one of the most crude and barbaric things I have ever seen," sniffed Vash.

Opal had left the skull out on a stump on one side of the fire like he was just another person warming themselves. Vash did not seem to particularly appreciate it.

"The ink can be removed, correct?" gravelled Rain glancing over at the skull.

"Well, yes, but that's not the point! You are using what is considered parchment gold to scrawl graffiti nonsense! What's more it is hardly a cheap process to remove the ink, very few mages-"

Rain held up the paw with the quill silencing him.

"It's fine. I'm going to have this Inkerchange thing cleansed anyway, it has the Ranker's hand handwriting in it, his personal handwriting. I want it gone. the more I can erase him from existence the better."

"Ah yes, I'm sure that the Inkists guild will be quite happy to take the Inkerchange of the giant nine foot tall wolf monster without question," grumped Vash, although his exasperated words lacked any impact.

Rain grunted and returned the quill to the book.

V A U S H he wrote, and carefully marked a skull symbol next to it with flame eyes, creating only a few inky blotches in the process.

"Huh, Boner has a really weird spelling."

"Uhh..." said Rain

He was about to try and correct the Goblin girl when the Dimensional Bag which had been left by the fire suddenly shot open with a shrill cry and Red came tumbling out head over heels, his tail flopping over his head as he came to a stop in a ball. His eyes were very very wide and fearful.

The Kobold looked around realising where he was and then scuttled toward Rain to Rain's surprise, crouching down beside him as though he wanted Rain's protection.

"Is something wrong?" he said looking down at the hunched over Kobold. Red looked up at him warily, then his eyes darted back to the Dimensional Bag.

"Th-there's something wrong with that bag, something terribly wrong."

Rain furrowed his brow in confusion.

"The magic of it is bad? Is it breaking down?"

"No! It's, it's something else, it's it's-"

"It was a dream," said Vash, "Describe this dream to me Kobold monster, tell me what it is that you saw."

Red ran claws over his sweaty face, breathing in and out hard, trying to gather himself. After a moment he managed a little calm.

"I- I woke up in a place that wasn't here. It was dark and difficult to see, and the air was hard to breathe it was so rancid and stuffy. I was floating weightless in the air like I was being held up by invisible not-strings. I tried to move but there were... things pressing against me everywhere, naked people, but they were, they were-

"Sickly?"

"Yes! Pale skinned things, like they had never seen light of any kind, and starved for food, ravenous, with two long sharp fangs, there was no end to them, the tightly packed together bodies went on forever in all directions as we were floating weightless, countless endless numbers, and the cries and groans, the suffering, so much suffering, so much unimaginable suffering, I can't- I- I don't feel well..."

"That is an accurate description, yes."

Opal gave the skull a puzzled look. "You know about this creepy weirdo dream?"

"It has been studied in ages past. What? Did you assume a Dimensional Bag extended into an empty void? There are other things in there, every Dimensional Bag's extended space for one, but also more that mages have never been able to perceive. The reason that your dimensional bag is solid stone on the interior is for defensive purposes, out of a sense of paranoid precaution, fear of the unknown, fear that whatever is out there might break through and get inside. We cannot see into that realm so we do not know what those things are, we only know that sleeping inside of a Dimensional Bag can cause dreams of that other place across the dimensional realm. Something terrible is happening in there and has been for centuries, such pain that it reaches out across that space and affects dreams."

Red paused. "This is bullshit! You mean I can't sleep on my gold without nasty scary dreams?!"

Rain eyed the Kobold, not liking his use of 'my', but the Kobold was too incensed to even notice his steady gaze. Red stormed back over to the Dimensional Bag and grabbed it up then tipped it down. After a moment a huge amount of gold waterfalled free, a great mound that piled up on the grass. Gold coins and gems and several of Opal's weapons, and jewellery, and a collection of vanta black gems of some kind which clattered over the gold.

Red huffed then paddy pawed the gold pile before circling around on top of it like a cat then flopping down and curling up in a ball. His tail curled up around his snout, one eye slightly cracked so he could glare at the others, more specifically Rain.

"You'd better protect me. I'm the treasurer now, treasurers need to be protected so they can protect the gold."

Rain snorted a laugh. "Sure, I-"

He paused as he felt something shift in the lower part of his body. He glanced down, it seemed like he had become soft enough to pull free. Lyra hadn't seemed to notice, although he wasn't sure she was noticing much of anything, she seemed a little dazed. Well, time to change that.

He slipped his paws beneath her armpits wrapping his digits around her chest, squeezing down on her breasts. Then he began to lift.

"Wh-what?! What are you doing?!" shrieked Lyra as she was slowly pulled into the air, her legs kicking out as an immense pressure began to tug down on her insides. She was of course still completely stark naked and the sight of her straining puss was visible to all.

Across the fire Vash let out a groan of distress, his green fire eyes darting side to side, trying to look away from the sight, but since he was immobile he found he could not look away and was forced to watch everything. Everything.

"Good gods brute, do this away from civilized eyes."

Rain flatly ignored him and continued to drag the squeaking whimpering sheep girl up, her thighs wobbling wildly as her legs thrashed at the air.

"N-NUUUUUU!! It-it's too soon! You c-can't it's supposed to be weeks!!"

Her breath caught in her throat as her lower lips stretched back around the fist of flesh that was his knot, her hands grasping at his forearms, fingers digging into his fur, her back arcing as the intense feeling stetched her. Like a weird constipation, a building pressure in her core, pulling at her most sensitive parts.

She let out a long groan as her lower lips slowly, gradually, slid up the knot, stretching wider and wider and wider.

"Stop showing me thissss!" hissed Vash increasingly agitated, his flame eyes shrinking back.

Lyra howled and Vash seemed to make a decision. A row of small chicken bones pushed out below his jaw, like little legs, and after a moment of exceptional effort they began to raise him into the air. The legs shuffled and he began to turn, moving Rain and the flailing sheep girl out of view... and into view of a crouching Goblin girl who had snuck behind him and had been watching him closely, a big shit eating grin appearing on her face.

Vash paused.

"...I see. You positioned me here to watch them on purpose..."

Opal's grin spread wider.

"I figured if you could make a tiny bow out of bones then there was no reason at all that you could not also make boner legs."

"That- that's not what they are called!"

"Hmm, whatever. What matters is that we know you can move around on your own now, you no longer have that secret. Remember the deal Boner, do anything that goes against us and I'll do things to you that will make your soul shrivel up in horror."

"Tch. I am in no hurry to annoy the brute, I saw what he did to the town of Lynthia. If anything I am more inclined to be on your side, being with one of the few beings that isn't an undead hating leveler, but is also rational and strong is in my self interest."

Opal tilted her head to the side. "We'll see."

Behind them Lyra's voice was rising higher and higher in pitch as the pressure increased, her legs going stiff and rigid, her clit forced free from its hood and standing erect against the bulb sloooowly pulling free from her puss.

Rain grunted, using his true strength, and then with a lurch and a feminine scream from Lyra he schl-popped! free, Lyra's puss slopping over the top of his knot then desperately gripping at his softening length as it poured from her folds, inches and inches and inches until the head slipped free with a steaming splatter of cum.

Lyra shrieked once more and fell from his grip, falling to the ground in front of him, a steady hose of cum pouring from her reddened puffy gaped folds, pooling on the grass behind her.

She whimpered and desperately shoved her hands between her thighs, pressing them up against herself and closing off the flow, keeping the delicious heat inside.

"N-nuu, it's m-mine," she keened as she slumped on the ground, her voice soft as she tried to keep Rain inside even as thick white slowly oozed from between her fingers.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,017 Followers