The Lost Prince Bk. 01

Story Info
72k word demon-girl harem.
72.2k words
4.88
52.3k
296

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/18/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Everyone!

Got another first in series novel for you all! Don't forget to rate, comment and email!

Chapter One

In the land of college, there are two, vastly different types of people. There's the geek. Quiet, intelligent, in bed by ten, good grades and a few good friends. And the jock. Meat heads on sport scholarships, who barely get their pass grades and party till three in the morning. And as Colin's roommate got ready for the evening, it was obvious which was which in this case.

"Still don't understand why you won't come," Kyle complained, as he gave his shirt the sniff test, before adding a little too much cologne.

Colin just rolled his eyes as he ignored the pungent aroma, "It's a Sunday, Kyle. I've got finals in the morning."

"Pffft," Kyle snorted. "C'mon, I bet I can get Sally Kliggerman to suck your dick."

Colin just shut his eyes and sighed. "No thank you. I have to study."

"Whatever," Kyle snapped, grabbing his phone.

Colin was pretty sure he heard the words, "Fucking pussy," and "Bait," as Kyle practically slammed the door shut behind him. Colin sighed once again, before turning back to his laptop.

K - YOU OKAY?

C - HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHEN SOMETHING'S WRONG?

K - ;) A GIRL JUST KNOWS THESE THINGS. WANNA TALK ABOUT IT?

Colin sighed for the third time and shook his head. Kasey had always been like this. The day he found out he was adopted, was the day they met. After his parents accidentally let slip the truth, Colin found himself at eight, crying by the back fence. It was the first time he heard the voice of an angel. Kasey Threft, a girl his own age he'd never met. She had some sixth sense for people in emotional states, and animals. She came straight out and introduced herself. A decade later, she still knew when he was upset and came calling.

C - I'M FINE KASEY. KYLE'S JUST BEING AN ASS

The conversation devolved from there. Kasey, being the ever faithful friend, knew when he didn't want to talk. There was nothing really to say anyway. So they moved the conversation onto finals. Monday was the last day. They'd started the week before with the weekend to give students a break. Some, like Kyle, chose to party and flaunt themselves. Others, like Colin and Kasey, were in their rooms studying. Kasey and Colin shared a few classes, but Kasey wanted to be a veterinarian. Colin wanted to go into business management. But they knew enough about each other's studies to keep one another occupied. At least until Colin yawned one too many times.

K - YOU NEED SLEEP

Colin rolled his eyes.

C - I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT.

K - NO YOU DON'T! XD

C - FINE, BUT I WILL GET SOME SLEEP

K - GOOD, I'LL SEE YOU FOR CLASS

Colin smiled at her words. She really was the best thing that had ever happened to him. No matter how shitty he felt, she was that eternal drop of sunshine that broke though.

C - NIGHT KASEY

K - GOODNIGHT COLIN!

Closing his laptop, Colin checked the time. It was nine-thirty. Perfect for a quick shower and bed. Grabbing a towel and his toiletry bag, Colin made his way out of the room. The bathroom was just a few doors down and was thankfully empty when he went in. Colin avoided the mirror when he passed it. He knew what he looked like. One-ninety centimetres, and just over seventy kilograms soaking wet. Colin was what people called a rake. Exceedingly tall and skinny. His dark hair was trimmed short and his facial hair sparse, so he shaved it clean. He didn't think he was attractive in the grand scheme of things. But in the world of Colin or Kyle, most women seemed to pick Kyle. At least, that was on the rare occasion he left their shared room. Even when he did, Colin preferred to spend his time with Kasey. And she was all he ever needed. Turning on the shower, that sprayed water into his neck, rather than his head, Colin went about scrubbing himself down with soap. After awkwardly squatting in the shower to wash the shampoo from his hair, Colin dried and headed back to his room. At home, Colin preferred to sleep in the buff, but since being paired with Kyle, Colin had purchased pyjamas. They were thin, long pants. He found that wearing silk boxers or briefs ended uncomfortably. Usually with them twisted and he was either falling out, or crammed down each leg and losing circulation. Long pants tended to sit better for him. So after getting himself dressed, he switched off the light and crawled off to bed.

THUMP

Colin woke up. He could see the clock on the wall, it was just after three in the morning. The clatter of keys and giggling made him sigh. The sound of the door flying open and literally bouncing off the wall as Kyle drunkenly stumbled into the room had him freeze. Drunk Kyle was irrational Kyle. It was easier to pretend he was asleep than risk being dragged into some god-awful conversation.

"Oh, who's that?" A sweet, seductive voice asked.

"S'Colin. Don't-don't worry about h-him," Kyle slurred. "I'm all the man you need."

Colin clenched his eyes shut. It was a code black. Blue was a failed night. Red was warning via text he was bringing someone home, so Colin could be elsewhere. Black, was too late, he's here and he's drunk. It was the worst possible situation for Colin to be stuck with. Especially with finals in the morning.

"Fuck you're a hot slut," Kyle slurred.

Colin waited for the slap, but instead the woman giggled. "Oh, behave."

"C'mere."

The sounds of wet lips meeting lips filled the room. Kyle was obviously plastered beyond belief. Colin wondered why a woman would have followed Kyle home while he was this drunk. Surely she would have had a better offer. The thump of a body hitting the bed made Colin flinch for a moment, before the kissing sound started again. But after a moment, it tapered off.

"Kyle?" The woman asked softly. "Kyle! Hey!"

Colin risked rolling over to check. He could see her clearly. Her perfect ass in the air with a set of puffy labia exposed to the room. He could see the wet, slickness as it practically dripped down her legs. Her smooth skinned back was arched up as she sat on Kyle's bare chest. Her long dark hair obscured her from the head down to below her breasts as she lightly smacked Kyle's chest a few times.

"Shit!" She snapped.

Colin heard it then. The unmistakable sound of Kyle's drunken snoring. He heard the disgusted grunt from the... Lost supermodel. Seriously, as she stood, Colin could see her perky, full breasts. They seemed to defy gravity as they sat perfectly on her chest. Quickly closing his eyes, he held still, hoping she'd think he was asleep.

"Oi," her voice called.

Colin kept his eyes shut and regulated his breathing.

"Oi, Colin, wasn't it?"

Still pretending to be asleep, Colin was internally screaming. There was a naked woman in their room talking to him. He hadn't even kissed a girl since the eighth grade with Tracey Lewis. Apparently he was so bad at it, she spread it through the school and the other children had made his life hell.

"I know you're awake," the woman grumbled. "I need to get fucked."

Colin's eyes shot open. She was standing directly beside his bed.

"It's your lucky day little boy. This is going to be the single greatest moment of your life. You'll be so satisfied, no woman will ever compare. What do you say?"

"N-no." Colin whispered, terrified of the sexually charged woman before him.

"No?" She frowned. "What do you mean NO?!"

Raising her hand, Colin flinched, thinking he was about to be slapped. What happened instead, is he was hit by a sudden wave of lust. His cock swelled in an instant, like it never had before. It throbbed as his heart pounded in his ears and he became acutely aware of his surroundings.

"Nobody tells me no! You should be grateful I don't have any better options!" She snarled, yanking the blankets back.

Colin scrambled, grabbing his throbbing erection and trying to roll away. But the woman grabbed him roughly and pinned him back. Straddling him, Colin flinched. His vision blurred for a moment and he swore he saw a pair of great, bat-like wings extending from her shoulders.

"Stop fighting! I want to fuck you, not kill you!"

Yanking his hands free, she growled while staring at the bulge in his pants.

"Well at least you got that going for you kid. That's no mere sausage."

Colin couldn't move as she slid down his body. Taking the edges of his pyjamas, she pulled them down as he trembled.

"What's wrong?" She giggled. There was a flash and for a moment she had thick, black horns extending from her pink skinned forehead. Kissing the base of his cock, she purred. "A virgin!"

"P-please?" Colin begged. He wasn't sure what was going on. He didn't even know what he was begging for. Was it for this woman to stop? Continue? Was it because he was hallucinating about her looking like a demon?

"This is your first time, so make it extra special. Every growing boy should have his first time special, after all."

Kissing up the length of his cock, she ran her tongue over the base of the head. Then with a wink, she somehow used her tongue to scoop it into her mouth. With a savage smile, she bobbed her head, taking half his length into her mouth. Colin made a small squeak of terrified pleasure. She definitely had horns. Her eyes glowed purple as her bright red lips slid over his cock. A forked tongue slipped from her lips, running over his length.

"Oh, I can practically taste the power you'll give me," she grinned viciously.

Shoving his cock deep into the back of her throat, Colin stood no chance. As she swallowed repeatedly, the pressure over his cock rippled and he tensed up. In bare moments he was firing his seed down her throat. The demon woman made a delighted sound as she sucked his cock like a straw for every drop. And like the twang of a rubber band snapping back. Colin felt part of him slam home. The hot pink skinned women, with horns, wings and a forked tongue stared up at him with an odd expression. An odd expression that shed fear as Colin shoved her off of him. As the woman tumbled off the bed, she squealed. But Colin wasn't letting her go, throwing himself on top of her, she spun around.

"Please! I wasn't going to hurt you!" She cried, throwing her arms up.

Grabbing her arms, she was stronger than him. But he didn't care. There... There was something... As their eyes met, he pushed his will into her. Immediately, her eyes dilated and she gasped, before trembling.

"How?"

Colin slammed his mouth into hers. His long forked tongue swam into her mouth. Her own tongue wrapped around his own, as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Please?" she whimpered, pulling away.

Colin frowned, reaching between them. Getting a hold on his cock, he had to lift himself to angle it down far enough to fit between her legs. As it brushed over her moung, the demon woman whimpered and tensed, pushing her pelvis up, impaling herself on his cock. Colin grunted at the feeling of tight, wet flesh sliding over his cock for the first time. Staring down at the woman in his arms, he felt a sense of possessiveness overcome him. With a snarl, Colin forced himself to the hilt inside her. The woman gasped, but stared up at him with wide eyes. She was equally the most terrifying, and the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. So completely alien, and yet as she squealed and gushed fluid over his balls, the most erotic. Sawing his cock in and out of her body, her squeals, turned to screams and finally she was wailing like he was killing her. But the whole time, her legs stayed firmly around his waist, preventing him from pulling away.

There was just one thing. One final piece to the puzzle that was Colin's mind. One final thing he needed to accomplish. And it screamed at him to do it, and to do it now.

"Who do you belong to?"

"NO!" She squealed, despite gripping him even tighter.

"WHO!?"

"Please?" She begged, gritting her teeth as if in agony.

Slamming his cock all the way inside her, Colin glared down at the demonic woman below him. She stared up at him, with a terrified expression. One that seemed so alien to her demonic features. One he wanted to ease, but first she had to make this final pledge.

"You belong to me."

The demonic woman trembled for a moment and bit her lip as a tear escaped one eye. "Yes."

Leaning forward, he stared into her eyes, filling her with the same power as before. Her terrified expression turned to lust as she trembled around his cock. Her very pussy pulsed continuously in miniature climaxes as Colin made slow love to her. The woman clung to him desperately as she rocked her hips up to meet his own. The whole time, she crooned softly and whimpered through her agonising ecstasy.

"Mine," Colin grunted.

Forcing his arms under her, he crushed her against his own chest as he erupted inside her. A pair of black wings shot out of his back, as a similar, but far larger set of horns erupted from Colin's forehead. Wrapping them both in his wings, he held her as she whimpered though a final climax of her own. Staring down into her purple eyes, she stared back with an awestruck expression. But any question she must have had, died as Colin gently kissed her. Laying her back, Colin stood, before helping the shaky demon to her feet. And after guiding her back into his bed, he climbed in beside her.

"Colin?" She asked softly.

"Tomorrow," Colin said, pulling her onto his chest. "Talk tomorrow."

Chapter Two - 2385 words

It was the faint whimper that snapped Colin awake. Blinking, he didn't quite know what was going on. Turning his head, he was face to face with the beautiful woman from the night before. Only, now she looked decidedly human, rather than demon. So it was obvious to him that she looked terrified. Even as he stared into her eyes, she seemed to tremble, even as he held her softly in place.

"Did last night really happen?" he asked.

The woman swallowed and nervously nodded her head.

"So you're really some freaky demon chick?"

This time she seemed to frown, but nodded.

"What did you do to me?"

Now she froze and stared at him in confusion. "Me?" She whispered. "ME? What did YOU do to me?" She hissed.

Colin froze in place and wracked his memory, but they didn't make sense now in the light of day. "Honestly, I've no idea. I've never done any of that before... I... I made... I made you-"

"Yours," she whispered, closing her eyes in defeat. "You made me yours."

"I'm sorry," Colin whispered. He turned his head to stare at the ceiling, even as he absentmindedly stroked her hair. He mused about what he'd felt and experienced the night before, oblivious as the woman stared at him with open mouthed shock. "What are you?"

"How do you not know that?"

Colin shrugged, "I've no idea what's going on right now. I don't even know if what I saw last night was real, or if I'm having some kind of mental breakdown. Waking up with you in my bed is something I'm hoping is real, but honestly, I kinda doubt it is. I think Kyle came home last night and did something to me, and now I'm hallucinating this whole thing."

The woman sat up. She looked nervous, but looked into Colin's eyes for several moments. "You... Have no idea what I am, do you?" Colin shook his head slowly. "Order me to do something."

"What?"

She sighed and rubbed her forehead, "Just, think of something. Something weird you wouldn't expect any rational woman to do."

"Why on earth would I do that?"

In an instant, the supermodel was gone. In her place, was a hot pink demon. Her skin was a single, solid pink colour, while her lips were blood red. Her hair was black and matched the curved horns that extended from her forehead. She stared at Colin with large, glowing, purple eyes.

"I need to know if this is real," she whimpered softly.

Colin sighed and glanced around the room for inspiration. But nothing came to him. Thinking outside the room, he quickly came to a decision.

"Go stand naked in the hallway."

The demoness blinked, before nodding. "Okay."

She slowly crawled over his body, getting out of the bed. Colin couldn't help but stare at her perfect figure as she stood and stretched. Her breasts stuck out, while her full ass swung around to face him as she turned for the door. She took all of three steps and gripped the door handle. Twisting it, she pulled the door, only for it to slam closed in an instant. She could see the red arm pinning the door closed, even before Colin knew what he'd done. But as she turned around, staring up at him, he stared down at her with fury in his eyes.

"Mine," He growled softly.

"Yours," she whimpered, pressing herself into his chest.

Colin didn't know what had happened. He was shocked she was doing as he asked. But the moment her hand went for that door knob, something inside him snapped. Feeling the same power he felt the night before, he made to stop her. Now, with her pressing against him, Colin's cock hardened between them. Not wasting a moment, he bent, grabbing the back of her knees. With a growl, he picked her up, pinning her against the door.

"Yours!" She whimpered loudly.

Colin's cock found her entrance, seemingly on its own. Pushing his hips to meet hers, the woman clung to him desperately. She bounced her hips back and forth, trying desperately to fuck him, even as he sawed his length in and out of her. She would have been screaming if not for his tongue that suddenly invaded her mouth. She lost herself in the desire of this male she couldn't identify. He had all the hallmarks of a powerful incubus, right down to taming her and making her his. She remembered the words of her mother, 'might makes right.' It's why she was on earth, hiding with the humans. She didn't want to submit to the first strong incubus that took a liking to her. And yet, here she was, pinned to the door by a creature that had all those hallmarks, but was clearly a virgin not twelve hours ago.

Colin on the other hand, was lost to lust. All he knew was that the woman in his arms was his. His alone and he'd kill to keep it that way. In fact, he forced his power into her, ramping up her lust to impossible heights. He could already feel how much she wanted him, but by pushing her natural limits up, it became a desperate craving that he satisfied as she lost control and orgasmed repeatedly. Slamming his cock into her with all his strength, she screamed into his mouth while clawing him desperately. With a final thrust, Colin pinned her there, erupting inside her. As he painted her insides with his seed, he could feel things shifting. She fed off his energy, even as he fed from hers. He could taste her natural lust, her submission and her overwhelming desire to please him in every way.

Kissing her fiercely, she whimpered and clutched him tightly. Colin gripped her back, just as possessively. But he pulled her away from the door and carried her back to the bed. Turning, he sat down on the edge and simply held her as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I never thought it would be like this. You're supposed to be strong, powerful, demanding. Take what you want."

"I have no idea about any of that," Colin said softly. "I don't even know what you are, or what you did to me."

She sat up, then looked at Colin and sighed. "I don't even know how this is possible. I'm your mate, I was compelled to follow your instructions. Even as a succubus, I didn't want to stand in the hall naked. And..."

"None of this makes sense," Colin grumbled, giving the woman a small squeeze. "You're the first woman I've spoken to in years with more than one sentence, and we've had sex twice now. Between that and the colour of my skin, I'd think I'm going crazy."

"You really don't know anything?"

Colin shook his head, "I was adopted as a kid, raised a few miles from here. Mum and dad own a mechanic shop. Dad made enough to send me here to study business and take over when he retires." Colin sighed, "Fuck, I don't even know your name."