All Comments on 'Dream a Little Dream Of Me Pt. 02b'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

This was very well written

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Damn. Best yet. Top-25 Literotica story.

.

This place is like AA ball, and you're the Cy Young winner from a couple of years back doing a stint of rehab work before you go back to the show. Just in time for the playoffs. Thanks for sharing your A-game.

.

5+++++++++++++/5!!!

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

Now that is a much better ending for this story.

Husband suffers for twenty years. Wife pays with her life for being lonely and cheating. Bartender has his last one-night-stand with a married woman.

The readers never find out the why, who, of her dreams.

Gave this chapter 4⭐️s.

Is another chapter on the way RobertaBob ❓️

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see the writers name, I go to the end of the story and click one. All done, moving along now.

GeojimGeojimover 2 years ago

This was a fantastic conclusion to the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obviously this is unconventional. But it is very good. I look forward to more of your stories. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn...that was deep. Definitely a different story that separates from most. Can't help but reflect and think, be grateful for what you have. 5

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Well written story, Dark. I gave you 5 stars. I was confused at first because I did not understand it was an alternate ending. I much preferred the first, happy ending but it is your story and you told it well.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Wow well written ending, sad, but well written. Thanks

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Your desire to literarily explore the dark side of the human existence interferes with my desire to just enjoy some escapism in the morning. Yeah, I kind of liked your first ending better......

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Holy Shit! Just wow! No words excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is some of the most creative writing on the site. Exceptional in every (positive) aspect, and please keep them coming!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Not a fan of the basic story arc in part 1, well done, just didn’t tickle my fancy. That said, this part was brilliant! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Very well done

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 2 years ago

Absolutely great....

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Wild, crazy well crafted fantasy piece, though this option fails for me. You caught my attention in Part 1, so I said “what the hell” — a well written twilight zone adventure. Now you present Part 2a and b; personally 2a with Justine and baby bumps was much better companion piece with Part 1 — stayed the weird, twilight zone course. Will say now, that I just finished Part 2c and loved it, so 2a = 2c for reading enjoyment. More later; for now, thanks for sharing your imagination.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Only one of the 4 I liked

While I gave 1 star to the other three in this series. This one I liked. I gave it 4 stars.

Your ability to tell a story is good. Just some stories and story line just do not jell with me. This one did jell quite well.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 2 years ago

Powerful !!

FYI, Pine Bluff sounds like a nice place until you find out that it features a state prison where convicts are executed, AND at least the incinerator from the old Army chemical weapons base.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

This was... oddly good, but still too dark for me :(

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Strange to find this here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 💧💧💧💧💧

Captcha

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Wow. When a story grabs your brain and won't let go, you know you've been in thrall to a superb writer. Did I say Wow?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weirder than the first ending. Liked it a bit more.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

messy, confusing, and I didn't really try to understand because I don't give a fuck. real shitty writing, but it's normal for this author.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Uggh. He murdered hid wife after abandoning her. Wtf. Ending 2c is the only tolerable one. Presents its as some sort of mental health issue on her part.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy5 months ago

Great job making the reader feel the grief

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.