Dream Becomes Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked my cock until it was hard again. Then she jumped out of the bed and took a packet of condoms out of the drawer of the night stand. She rolled one on my cock and started to ride me in cowgirl style. She rode me until she climaxed. Then I quickly flipped her so that I was on her top. I started to pound her releasing all my frustrations. Brenda was moaning and she came again as I too filled the condom with my seed.

We took a little break before we went for it again. That time I was able to make her cum 3 times before I climaxed.

We laid there next to each other as both of us were exhausted after the wild sex we had moments ago. "Can you get it hard once more?" Brenda asked.

"Of course I can," I answered.

"Great. Now I want to you to fuck my tight ass. I rarely do it. But you are one hell of a fucker and the best I had in ages. What do you say?"

I had never done anal sex before. Since I started sleeping with Emily, I had always wanted her to be my first ass. But, then I didn't know if I was going to have sex with Emily ever again. So I decided to take the opportunity at hand.

It was way tighter than her pussy. Even though I had cum thrice that night, I couldn't control my orgasm for long. She screamed as she came and it caused me to lose control as well.

She cuddled with me after that round of sex. "Emily was such an idiot to choose that other guy over you," Brenda said. But I didn't reply.

I must've fallen asleep with Brenda in my arms. I woke up hearing the ringing tone of my mobile phone. The time was 12.45 a.m. It was Emily. I answered. "Where are you?" She asked in a panicked voice. I was still sleepy and now I was angry for disturbing my sleep. "Why the fuck you care? Oh, because you had just come home after fucking Steve or did you take him to your bed which we used to share?" My voice was getting louder. "You didn't even remember to ask me whether I ate or did my studies. After everything you barely remember that I am still living in your place and look for me. Fuck you Emily." I was trembling in anger. I could hear Emily sobbing on the other side. At any other time I would've run to her in a heartbeat and console her. But I didn't feel anything at that moment.

By that time Brenda too had woken up. She touched my cheeks, "Sshh.. Calm down baby. Don't be so angry." And gave a sloppy kiss to my cheek.

I had to leave since I had lectures from the morning. So I got dressed. I was planning to take a taxi to go home. But she offered to drive me to the apartment. But I insisted her that I'd just call a taxi. Then she gave me 300$ for a taxi even though I refused. Also she took my mobile phone and added her contact number to my list while saving my number in hers. "Call me if you need anything," She said.

I caught a taxi not very long after and arrived to the apartment.

********

Please add your comments and please don't forget to vote. Thank you.