Dream Birthday

Story Info
Fantasy story about the perfect birthday.
7.7k words
4.63
8.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story describes many piercings in one session, it is not advisable or even safe to have the quantity described. Please always go to a reputable piercer for any work. The beginning of this story is very real with no real life names mentioned, the 40th birthday element is purely fantasy, hoping that it comes true for my 40th in 2025, well a man can dream can't he.

My boyfriend, Rob well seems strange to call him that as we have got together a little later in life than it would suggest by calling him my boyfriend. I have always known how much he really likes body piercings on women, it's something that I knew before we got together and it wasn't something that overly interested me, but it also didn't bother me.

When we got together I only had one set of piercings in my lobes and didn't always wear anything in those as some earrings irritated my ears. Rob encouraged me to get a second set of piercings in my lobes which were done Claire's Accessories sat in the 'chair of shame' as we call it.

Anyway as they were healing he had suggested that perhaps he could slightly stretch my first set of lobe piercings and put a hypo-allergenic silicone tunnel in them. That way I'd be able to wear any earrings that I wanted without them causing any issues, also with them being tiny clear silicone they wouldn't really be noticeable. I don't remember the stretching really causing any problems at all and they fairly quickly had 3mm clear silicone tunnels in them.

The 3mm tunnels stayed in them for a number of years but after a while they started to discolour, so we decided to change them. The new 3mm clear silicone tunnels had a slightly larger flare on them so unfortunately they wouldn't go straight in. Rather than letting them shrink back down he thought it would look good to have multiple little rings in the same hole. Rob started off with two but knew that there was room for at least double that, but also with two in there it allowed me to add an additional pair of earrings in the hole for Christmas etc. This Christmas, he bought me a couple of pairs of tiny hoops with little crystals in them, he removed one of the pairs of little plain hoops that were in them and added the two new pairs, so I now have three pairs in my first holes.

I then as a surprise for him had the top of my right ear pierced, he absolutely loved his surprise and I could feel the bulge in his pants as we hugged. Unfortunately for the both of us it never healed, some days it would be fine but then the next it would be really painful. After quite a while of persevering with it we came to the conclusion that I should take it out as it was causing too much hassle and pain.

I then tried a third set of piercings in my lobes, from pretty early on it was clear that my ears really didn't like these piercings. They never even looked like they were ever going to heal, so they got taken out and written off as a bad idea.

The next piercings were my nipples, these were the first piercings that Rob performed on me as he knew that I would never go anywhere and get a stranger to pierce them for me. When he did them he was so turned on, I could see that his cock was bursting to get out of his trousers and explode. Unfortunately it was quite clear early on that the left one was pierced too shallow as I have a slightly inverted nipple. The right one I persevered for over a year to try to get it to heal as I know how much it meant to him but ultimately had to admit defeat on that one too.

We had talked about him piercing my clit hood but I was always very nervous of the pain, he knew this so when he actually came to pierce it he took me by surprise. He knew that I would be ok with him doing it but he also knew that I would probably talk myself out of letting him do it. When he actually came around to doing it he just said that he was just putting the receiving tube under my hood, that way I could feel what it would be like to try to relax me.

The next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain and him putting the jewellery in. It was so quick and I really wasn't expecting it but was so glad that he had done it that way.

Much to my surprise this piercing actually healed very quickly and without any hassle at all, it's one I would certainly recommend to any woman. Over the years he has sneakily stretched it when changing jewellery from its original 1.6mm to a 4mm ring.

Then for my 40th birthday I thought I'd like to add a nose stud to mark the occasion. We went to a local piercing studio to get this one done and they added a tiny clear crystal to my left nostril. I knew he'd prefer me to have a little ring but I prefer the more subtle stud.

Having had both nipples pierced but never seemed to have been able to heal them, I promised him that I would give it one last go. Rob set everything up and also some numbing cream to try to make it as easy as possible to do them. He pierced my 'easier' right nipple first, but had so much trouble getting the needle all the way through, I nearly told him to stop but as I looked down I could see the needle tip right at the other side. I wiped away the tears and said just do it. As he finished pushing the needle all the way through and replaced the needle with the jewellery I said that I couldn't go through that again, and much to his massive disappointment I wouldn't let him pierce my left nipple. I didn't know at the time that it was also a thicker 2.4mm needle than he had pierced me with before to try and stop the migration issue that we had last time.

Thought it had healed but then after 2 weeks in the sea, sun and swimming pools in Mexico it is playing up again. I am still persevering with it at present. He has changed the jewellery to lighter weight plastic 2.4mm barbell but that didn't help, it now has a 1.6mm barbell in it as a last chance to try to get it to heal.

Whilst he was having acupuncture for a back issue that he has the acupuncturist had explained that some people had certain piercings that might help with some issues. That a daith piercing may be useful to help with migraines and that a tragus piercing might help with appetite suppression as it is one of the acupuncture points.

When he came back and told me about the possibility of a tragus piercing helping with weight loss as it is one of the acupuncture points, I was interested. The acupuncturist had told him that there is a local piercer who was very friendly, after a little research we found her and had really good reviews. So I decided that I would give it a try, she was really good and has caused me very little hassle and it seems at present to have healed well, although not helped with weight loss.

As his 40th birthday was in nine months I thought I'd give Rob the ultimate present. I asked him if he could get a little steel spiral the right size to fill my first holes and some new jewellery for my VCH. He was delighted to buy something like that for my first holes, as I suspected he didn't buy a 3mm like the tunnels that I used to have in there, he bought a pair of 4mm spirals. He also bought a 5mm ring for my VCH, which I knew was thicker as I could feel the extra weight of the ring when he changed it.

As he removed the three rings that were in my first holes, he warned me that this may sting a little, but the 4mm went straight in with no trouble at all. Once both sides were matching I could feel the extra weight but loved the way that they look, the fake spirals/claws are a popular look with celebrities at present so it's a look that doesn't stand out nowadays.

Once I found out what spirals he had bought I bought some myself but in 5mm and 6mm so that I could sneakily stretch them up, hopefully to surprise him at the end with a pair of tunnels on his birthday to put in my ears. As the 4mm had gone in very easily I thought I'd try the 5mm as soon as they arrived, they went in fairly easily, just a little bit of a sting when they got to their thickest part.

As I wanted to keep stretching them, I kept pulling on them at every opportunity, he noticed that I was playing with them all the time and said "be careful as you'll end up stretching them and they'll become loose."

I said "don't get any ideas, you aren't putting anything thicker in them." I know he wanted me to stretch them further but as I wanted the end size to be a surprise I thought I'd throw him off the scent.

About a month after I had the 4mm spirals in I put the 5mm in, as he had suspected even the 5mm were quite loose in there. Looking at them side by side with the 3mm they are noticeably thicker so I always wore my hair down so that he wouldn't notice. I quickly ordered a pair of the 6mm spirals but couldn't find 7mm anywhere, all I could find were 8mm, so ordered those to go with the 6mm.

As soon as the 6mm and 8mm spirals arrived I thought I'd try the 6mm, and they had to stretch me a little but managed to get them in without too many problems. I looked at the 8mm spirals and they were huge, there was no way that I would be able to hide them. I had to rethink my plan, or did I?

One day he noticed the 6mm and said excitedly "those spirals are definitely thicker than the ones I put in."

I had to think quickly, "I thought you would like the look of the thicker ones, but without me having the pain, so put 3mm tunnels back in and put the fake spirals like the celebs wear through the tunnels."

Rob looked so disappointed but not at all surprised that they weren't thicker, he knew that I wouldn't stretch so that they were noticeable but still liked the look of them.

Rob must have believed me because on many occasions when he managed to see them he didn't question them, just said that he loved the look of them.

A month later after a lot of playing and pulling of the 6mm spirals I tried to put the 8mm ones in, this time they didn't go straight to the thickest part, I had to apply pressure to stretch them to the thickest part. I thought perhaps 8mm might be the limit for me to stretch but I'm sure he'd be extremely happy with that.

One evening when having a bath I heard a little clink and noticed the ball had fallen out of the ring in my VCH. Rather than asking Rob to put it back in, I grabbed one of the 6mm spirals and was surprised at how easily it just went into the hood piercing. As I got out of the bath I could feel the extra weight pulling down on my hood, it gave me an idea as to what I could add to my ultimate birthday present for my boyfriend, maybe I could let him add rings to my labia.

A little more than a month before Rob's 40th birthday my ears had healed the 8mm spirals and was the limit to what I could stretch. I thought as part of his present that I would surprise him and buy 10mm tunnels and ask him to put them in.

I also bought an 8mm ring for my hood and the main part of his present would be eight 2.4mm rings and needles and ask him to pierce my labia, something he has always mentioned and I know he has always dreamed of doing.

As a little flurry of parcels were delivered to the house I had a couple of questions but all I said was that it is part of my big surprise for his 40th birthday.

On the day of his birthday I could see a level of excitement in him, a similar level of nervousness was in me as I knew it was going to be a painful day for me, and a painful period afterwards trying to heal his presents.

I gave him the first present, two 10mm ball closure rings, two 10mm tunnels and a taper. As he opened it he saw them and looked a little confused.

"Please can you put these in the first holes in my lobes for me, you can choose the rings or the tunnels," I asked.

"These are a little bit big for your first holes but we can get you to that size in a couple of months if that is what you want?" Rob replied.

I lifted my hair out of the way of my ears and said "well I'm currently at 8mm for you and I wanted you to do the final stretch to 10mm so they are ready for you to add them now."

Rob looked surprised but also so happy and said "I thought that they looked like you were stretching them, but then I reminded myself that it's not your thing so realistically you wouldn't be stretching them."

As he slid my loose 8mm spirals out of my ears I could see how stiff this was getting him, he picked the taper up and it slid straight through and he looked a little disappointed as he picked the 10mm tunnels up.

"Wait, just in case the 10mm were too small and that I had been pulling too much, I also bought 12mm so that you can do the final stretch in my ears," and gave him another box.

This time as the 12mm taper was going through it was stretching me but the pain wasn't too bad, as he put the 12mm tunnel in he put my 8mm spiral straight through the tunnel to complete the look that he was used to seeing.

Rob repeated the same process on my other ear but the 10mm didn't go straight through, right near the end it needed to stretch me a bit.

"I guess you want me to stick with the 10mm tunnel in this one then?" he asked, hoping for me to say no, go for the 12mm.

I looked at him and looked at the swelling in his pants that now looks ready to explode. "As it's a special birthday present to you, please can you stretch it to 12mm to match the other ear."

This was the reply he wanted, but never in his wildest dreams would he have expected all this to be happening.

Rob oiled up my ear and the 12mm taper and pushed it through, he had to start just over halfway through to give me a break. Once it was all the way through and the tunnel inserted, I heard the rattle of the 8mm spiral being fed through the tunnel and then the weight of it as he let go.

"All done, thank you for the best present and making it the best birthday ever," was his reply.

"Well I have two more surprises for you today, one of which I have to nip out and go and get, and the other is for this evening."

He looked all frustrated standing there with his raging hard-on.

"And don't play with that whilst I'm gone, I have plans for that later!" and gave his cock a little smoothe as I got up and went out.

I had an appointment with Carley, the piercer who had pierced my tragus for me when we got back from Mexico.

"So what am I doing for you today?" Carley asked and winked at me.

"Well I am going to be brave as it's my boyfriend, Rob's 40th birthday, so I want to surprise him. He loves all piercings, but really loves three different visible piercings that he knows I'd never have done, so I wanted your advice as to which is easiest. He loves conches with a ring and also industrials, but I'm not sure which I'm brave enough to go through with."

"Lie on the bed and let's have a look at that ear of yours and I can explain a bit more. I can see that you've been stretching your lobes a bit since I saw you last time as well," Carley said.

"Yeah he loves those too, he did the final stretch on them this morning to 12mm," I proudly replied.

"The conch isn't too bad, it can be a bit crunchy as the needle goes through the cartilage, and the industrial is two separate piercings but neither of which are too bad. As it's a present for Rob, which do you think he'd rather as I think you'd be fine with them," Carley asked.

"I'm not sure, Rob always points out people who have both of them so I know he loves them both."

Just as I said that I felt a needle pierce my ear, as I didn't hear the crunch I guessed it was the industrial so I waited for the second piercing for it.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yeah that wasn't bad at all," I bravely replied.

I then felt the needle pierce the top of my ear, this stung quite a bit more than the first needle.

"Nearly all done," Carley said.

Then I can feel her fiddling with my ear, I guess preparing to put the jewellery in. All of a sudden I hear a crunch and a bit of heat coming from my ear.

"All the needles are done now, just have to put the jewellery in your industrial first, then I'll put the ring in the conch," Carley said.

Not only had she done one but I actually now have two of his favourite visible piercings, I can wait to surprise him with these. I was lying there imagining what his response is going to be like having seen how he reacted to stretching me this morning.

"Well go on, tell me what his other favourite visible piercing is then?" Carley asked.

"He knows that I'd never get it done no matter what, so he knows there is one that is really out of the question," I replied.

Carley asked "I'm guessing it's your tongue that he would like pierced then?"

I said "No, actually it's my septum! Rob loves the look of it!"

Carley smiled and said "it would really suit you, that one isn't bad at all, I always have mine flipped up inside my nose so no-one ever knows that I have it pierced, it's my little hidden secret".

It surprised me as I thought I'd have seen it, "I'd never have known that you had it done in all fairness as you really can't see it."

"Well it's a really easy one to do and heal, it's only a thin bit of skin but it makes your eyes water when you pierce it," was Carley's reply.

Carley applied clamps to my septum and said "Here, you can see how easy it is, there is a sweet spot just below the cartilage".

As she applied the clamps it didn't really pinch at all, but I was never going to go through with it, or was I?

"Yeah the clamps don't feel bad at all, I just don't really think that it's one for me, but thank you."

"No problem at all," Carley said.

As she approached me and reached to take hold of the clamps I was expecting her to release them, instead she said "deep breath in", and pierced it, catching me totally by surprise.

"As it's Rob's 40th birthday, tell him that was a present from me," and then fed a horseshoe ring through my septum.

"Keep it flipped down for a week and try not to move it around and play with it, you can flip it up inside after that."

I smiled and said "You are right it does bring tears to your eyes as you pierce it, but thank you, I'd have never been able to ask for it let alone go through with you piercing it."

"I could see deep down that you were interested once you knew how easily that I had hidden mine, if you don't like it you can just take it out," Carley said.

"It's not one for me to like in all fairness but I can imagine I can have a bit of fun with him showing it off as I know how he will react. Thanks again for everything, you really know me better than I know myself, you have made my Rob's 40th birthday one that we will both remember." As I left and gave her a nice tip for all of her trouble, and said "see you later for the other thing."

Carley replied, "It's always a pleasure to make people happy, I'll see you later," and winked and showed me out.

I rushed home as I couldn't wait to show Rob his next presents, as I pulled up to the driveway he couldn't wait to see me and rushed to the door. The look on his face when he saw the septum piercing was like I'd made all of his dreams come true, well in reality, I'd certainly made a few of his fantasies come true.

"Is that real, did you really go and get your septum pierced?" Rob asked.

I could see that he wanted to believe that it was true but in his head it was more likely to be a clip-on.

"Yes, I did go out and get some piercings just for you, I really wanted to make this a memorable birthday for you. I was only initially going out to get one piercing, but appear to have come home with your three favourite visible piercings."

He was now so excited, "three, well what else have you had pierced?"

As I lifted my hair I said "Please be careful I have a bit of a sore ear as well as the nose."

"Thank you for not only making this the best birthday ever, it's also been the best day of my life," Rob said looking very emotional.

"The day isn't over yet, there is still this evening, and I have lots planned so you need to keep your strength up. I have booked us a table for tonight so we need to get changed and you need to be really clean."

12