Dream Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob couldn't get upstairs quick enough to get in the shower so that he could get his next presents.

After my shower I did my makeup exactly as he likes it with thick eyeliner on my top lid, put my hair back so that he could see my ears. I took out the spirals that were in my tunnels and put some big hoops in them instead as he loves hoops in the tunnels, and I never wear hoops other than tiny ones. The outfit I chose specifically as it was tight across my breasts and you could see the outline of the barbell piercing my nipple and just a little of my underbust tattoo. To finish off the look I had bought a steel collar with an open back to look like the slave collars he fantasises about. I also had bought bangles that once they are on won't come off easily, which I'll be happy to wear permanently for him. My plan was to ask him to put it all on me just like he has always fantasised.

As I walked down the stairs, he could hear the hoops in the tunnels in my ears gently rattling every step I took.

"Please can you put my final bits of jewellery on me for tonight?" I asked.

I gave him the first box with the bangles in it "I have put lots of moisturiser on my wrist so that you can put the bangles on, they are such a tight fit over my thumb, once they are on they won't be coming off, just like in your fantasies."

Rob slowly managed to get the first bangle past my thumb, once the first was on the second and third went on quite easily.

I gave him the box with the collar in it and knelt down in front of him and moved my hair off the back of my neck and said "Please can you put this on for me?"

He moved behind me and kissed my neck and I felt the cold steel around my neck and then the rattle of my big hoop earrings hitting it.

I looked up at him and said "thank you master."

"As much as I really want to show you off looking like this, I also want to stay at home and have some fun," Rob said to me.

"I have plenty of fun planned for later, don't worry about that," I excitedly replied back, and off we went.

Rob has never looked at me the way he looked at me all throughout the meal, I could see the love and passion in his eyes and his face. Every opportunity I could I rattled my hoop earrings in their tunnels and against the collar as I know Rob loves the noise and it reminds him of what I am wearing. The bangles were constantly banging against each other, a noise that I will forever hear now, but I will also know that he will hear it and remind him of the day he put them on me.

As I put my hands on my neck to play with the collar I noticed something different, this wasn't the collar that I gave him to put on me, this collar had no open back. Actually this collar didn't seem to have an opening at all, this was like an actual locking slave collar with a ring attached to it.

Rob saw the puzzled look on my face and said "it seemed the perfect time to collar you as you offered, but as your one didn't lock I had one that did, but it only locks the once."

I wasn't sure if he was serious or not, but I didn't want to spoil his night so played along with the game and whispered "it was my intention for you to collar me, thank you master." Those words were driving him wild, he couldn't wait to finish his food.

Rob looked at me and said "are we having dessert here or at home?" and winked at me.

I made my bangles and hoop earrings rattle a little and said "I guess you can't wait for your last surprises then."

Rob replied "No, that's all I can think about, especially looking at you all collared and hearing the little noises of your metal."

Just before we headed home I went to the toilets to apply numbing cream to my pussy for the other parts of his presents later.

As we got home I said to him "I'm going upstairs to sort something out, I'll tell you when I'm ready."

I stripped off and lay on the bed, covered myself with a blanket, put a blindfold on and put three numbered boxes on the bed. I then wiped off all of the numbing cream that had worked extremely well and then shouted "I'm ready."

Rob ran up the stairs as fast as he could, he burst through the door wanting to see his surprises.

I nervously said "I have a blanket over me for now, but there are three boxes on the bed for you, you can open box number one now."

The first box contained a gag and some ear plugs with a note saying "I'm all yours, it's up to you if you want to gag me and block off any sound, but I'd like to keep the blindfold on. Once you have decided and put whatever items you choose on me then you can move on to box number two."

He bent over and gave me a big kiss and left me wanting more as he then put the gag over my mouth. He then put one of the earplugs in and then whispered in my ear.

"Thank you for being my slave," and put the other ear plug in.

Rob then moved onto box number two, in it was a taper and an 8mm ball closure ring and a note "please can you stretch my VCH and install this, once you are finished then your main surprise is in box number three."

As he took the blanket off and I opened my legs he could see a thick 6mm spiral that used to be in my ears penetrating through my hood. As he slowly removed it I really couldn't feel a thing as the numbing cream had numbed it all.

It wasn't long before he had finished and opened box number three. Inside the box was a note saying "Happy Birthday, in this box is your wildest dream. Please place the lid of the box on my chest so that I know that you have opened it and I can prepare for what is coming. There are twelve 2.4mm needles and twelve matching 2.4mm BCR's for you to install as many or as few pairs in my outer labia as you choose or that you can fit. My lips are numb so don't worry about hurting me. Let me know once you have finished I will then give you your final surprise."

Rob moved up to my face and gave my forehead a kiss and moved my hands up my collar to keep them occupied.

I thought that I would be able to feel something but I couldn't feel anything apart from the occasional touch of his skin against my thighs as he was changing position.

Rob was there for quite a time and for some reason I thought perhaps that he wouldn't be that long as I'm not sure how many that he could actually fit in my labia. Just as the numbing cream was starting to wear off a little I could feel the weight of the ring in my hood now weighing heavy on top of my clit. Feeling this extra weight was turning me, then pulling on my collar was getting me even hotter.

I could then feel him right at the bottom of my labia, he took one of my ear plugs out and said "nearly finished. By the way, I meant it when I said your collar only locks once, it's on you permanently now, just like the bangles."

Earlier the thought of it being locked on me was annoying, but now it was turning me on, he could hear me let out a big groan.

Then I could feel a pressure on my clit, just as I worked out that it was a clamp, he pushed a needle straight through my clit. My whole body convulsed and shook beyond my control as an orgasm tore through my body, he had to wait a minute for me to stop quivering before he could put a ring in.

As I regained composure Rob took off the gag and removed the other ear plug and let me recover.

"Would you like to feel all that I have done down there?" he asked.

It was a question that suggested that he had managed to fit all twelve rings in my lips, as I put my hand down I was counting the number of rings and feeling all six in each labia. As I ran my hand over them it was giving me a massive sense of pride that I have done this and made him very very happy.

I then ran my hand up to the really thick and heavy ring that was now sitting in my hood.

He looked at me and said "the 8mm was a little too small for there so I added one of the 10mm that you had given me the option of earlier for your ears."

Then I remembered that he had also pierced my clit and then touched my now extremely sensitive love button that felt so good.

Rob said, "I had to get a ring for that and a barbell for the other one from my supplies as I thought best to do them all at once whilst you were numb."

Other one, what other one? As I had another feel around I counted a very thick ring in my hood, a smaller but same thickness ring as the ones in my labia, then the six in each labia. Then I found a ball, as I touched it I had a strange feeling, as I reached further down I found the ball at the other end of the barbell.

"That one is called a fourchette, from what I read most slaves get their clit, labia and fourchette pierced so that their masters can lock their pussy up, so I thought I'll do that to you when they are all healed."

Was he thinking that this master/slave side of things would be going on longer than his birthday. I didn't want to spoil it having gone through so much for him so I played along with it, after all like Carley said earlier I can always take them out!.

"So would you like your final surprise then?" I asked.

"Really, there is still more, this is like the best dream ever," he said.

As I got up I could feel all of the extra weight on my lips, it felt like they were being pulled to the floor, but the extra weight on my hood was feeling good and taking my mind off the other pain.

"Right Master, it's now your turn on the bed, please strip off and lie on your back," I said.

He was very eager and quickly changed position, I put the blindfold on him, and then started to rub numbing cream into his cock and balls, being careful to avoid rubbing it into the head as I want him to feel that.

I said to him "I'm just rubbing some oil in to make it all nice and slippery so I can play."

Which was met with a groan.

I then stretched his arm up to the bedpost and cuffed it to the bed, then did the same to his other arm which was turning him on even more. I then stretched his legs out and cuffed them to the foot of the bed, I could see the pre-cum running out of the tip of his cock.

I ripped a bit of duct tape off a roll and said "your slave doesn't want to hear her master groaning." and put it over his mouth and then put ear plugs in his ears.

All of this was giving time for the numbing cream to work its magic on his cock and balls, a quick pinch of his ball sack and a little touch of the helmet of his cock confirmed that was still sensitive but he couldn't feel his balls.

I sent Carley a text saying "your client is ready, has had numbing cream as you suggested and has given permission for you to pierce you wherever and as many as I choose."

I'd arranged with Carley to do a home visit this evening to finish the evening off with a bang. We had previously discussed numbing myself as part of my plan for Rob's birthday to allow him to pierce me, which is when I came up with the idea of doing the same for him but with Carley piercing him as I've never pierced anything. He has always wanted a ladder going up the shaft of his cock, but knows that it's not my thing and would get in the way if we had sex so has never done it.

I removed an ear plug and whispered in his ear "as you've put me out of action and healing for a while it's the perfect time to do this," and nodded to Carley to proceed.

Carley immediately pushed a needle horizontally through the head of his penis, I could see him wriggle and heard the muffled scream, which made me smile after what I've been through.

She quickly replaced the needle with a barbell which is nowhere near as thick as the 10mm ring he has in his PA.

I looked at Carley and said "I guess there is room for another like that in his helmet,"

So Carley added another horizontally so the head is all kitted out, I was getting a kick out of this but I was also getting incredibly turned on by being in control of his fate.

Carley gave me some thin play piercing needles and said, "time for you to have some fun using needles on him, maybe his navel would be a good start."

I was initially scared as I'd never pierced anyone before but after I pushed the first one through his navel I found it very erotic. I quickly grabbed another play piercing needle and pierced his navel from the bottom, then added one each side. before I knew it there were three in the top, three in the bottom and three on either side, each was met with a groan. I even looked at my own empty nipple and pushed a play piercing needle through my nipple, it was exhilarating.

Whilst I was having fun Carley had started on the ladder starting in his balls. By the time I'd finished with the play piercing needles, she was ten rungs in and on the base of his shaft. Although he didn't feel any of his ladder as the numbing cream had done its job.

Carley looked at me and said "I think he needs you to pierce his nipple next."

She prepped his nipple and marked the entry and exit points and then handed me a needle, the needle was a lot thicker than the play piercing ones.

I wasn't nervous though, in fact I was very turned on, even a little jealous that it wasn't me being pierced. Carley then picked up the clamp ready to clamp Rob's nipple ready for me to pierce.

I said to Carley "Please can you pierce my nipple, the same one with the play needle in, the same time I pierce his?"

"Do you want the same thickness?" she replied.

"The thicker the better for both of us, hopefully it will help as it's slightly inverted and it might stop it from migrating."

"Let me tease your nipple out and mark you up", Carley said as she used the play piercing needle in my nipple to pull it out further so that she could clamp it deep enough and then squeezed the clamp closed which felt amazing.

"Here is the thickest needle I have with me, it's 4mm, but I'd say taper it straight up to 5mm to help with the bleeding. Are you sure that you want the same for your nipple too?" asked Carley.

Looking at the 4mm needle it looked really thick but I was getting into piercing Rob I just jokingly replied "yeah of course, it's not that thick right?"

Carley then went back to Rob and then clamped his nipple ready for me to pierce it, and said to me "as soon as you pierce him, I'll pierce you."

I lined the needle up and took a deep breath and started to push the needle through, it was such a thick needle it was hard to push it through. I was waiting to feel the pain in my nipple from Carley, but she was waiting for me, to make sure that I could finish what I'd started. Just as I saw the tip of the needle start to come out of the other side of his nipple and a trickle of blood, I had a surge of pain and looked down and saw a thick needle straight through my precious nipple. Carley had managed to pierce mine much quicker and already had the taper in her hand ready to stretch it to 5mm. I was now concentrating so much on what Carley was doing I had forgotten all about the taper for Rob. As Carley slid the taper through my nipple and put a huge 5mm BCR in it she moved onto Rob and tapered his nipple as I was lost in the endorphin rush.

The next thing I remember was Carley speaking to me, "there is one at the very top on the underside here that I want you to pierce as it will be his last one. He will probably feel this one as he felt the last two a little, but from the look of the pre-cum he is really enjoying it."

As I went to say something to Carley I noticed that I had something new in my mouth, I now had a tongue piercing which was making me speak with a slight lisp.

Carley looked at me and said "When the nipple piercing and stretching wasn't quite enough to get you off you looked at me and said quickly pierce my tongue. I guess that the tongue piercing did it for you as I lost you for a bit."

As I looked at his now very pierced cock and balls I ran my finger up from his balls feeling all of the ridges that it now has with all the barbells firmly in place. I counted 19 in total, starting with his balls, then leading onto the base of his cock going all the way up and just waiting for me to pierce the very last one.

Carley left me with the clamps and the last 2.4mm needle and barbell and packed her stuff up and left me to finish the evening off. I thanked her for being so accommodating and making this a day that we will never forget, she said she had fun and enjoyed every minute.

Once she had left I took out my Rob's ear plugs and took off the tape on his mouth but left the blindfold on.

"Master, this is your last piercing today and the last of all of your presents but there is one surprise left," as I said with my new lisp.

"Slave, give me a kiss," was his response.

Not wanting to spoil the surprise I went up and gave him a kiss and he pushed his tongue into my mouth and felt the barbell.

"I guess I know why you are speaking with a lisp then, it feels so good, thank you for the last surprise."

I moved back down to his very erect cock, rattled the balls of his new ampallang piercings on my tongue barbell. He started groaning as I tasted the stream of pre-cum that was flowing out of his penis. I clamped where the last piercing would be, which I could see was getting him close to exploding. Just as I pushed the needle through he let out a loud groan and shot his load everywhere. I struggled to replace the needle with the barbell as his cock was dancing all over the place and letting out more and more cum each time. Just as he had finished spurting I managed to get the barbell in.

I untied his ankles and then his hands and finally took off the blindfold and said "Look my nipple now matches yours with a thick 5mm BCR in it. The tongue also wasn't your last surprise, nor the nipple, but you may want to have a feel of your cock."

"I felt the ampallangs and the last one and the nipple was a very extreme feeling, I would have enjoyed it more knowing that you had a matching one," he said.

As he reached his hand slowly down to his cock, he felt the two new ampallang piercings that started his whole evening off and the last piercing that he also knew about. He then touched the underside of his cock, past his PA, he then touched the top frenum and started to move his hand down his shaft. All he could feel were little ridges and the balls of the barbells in the twenty rungs in his frenum/scrotal ladder. As he got lower he couldn't believe that he had that many, he was smiling, even though he was now feeling quite a bit of stinging pain down there.

"How the hell did you manage to do all those," he asked.

"Well I had arranged with Carley to make your night special. Also you won't have known that the exact time that I was piercing your nipple, she was pushing the same size 4mm needle through mine. It felt so good I demanded that she pierced my tongue instantly, it gave me the orgasm that I had been craving since I started piercing you with the play needles."

From the look on his face I think that will be one mental image that he will store in his wank bank for many future deposits over.

12