Dream Chasers 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I did want to see what goes on in your dreams. So, like you said... nothing un-wanted. Anyway, in the state you were in, I don't believe you would have accepted any other answer. But to be honest all the way... I thought it was going to be much more... physical" she smiled with a hint of 'you know what I mean'.

"I'm sorry, are you saying... what I think you're saying?" Now it was my turn to feel like I was being used. She didn't answer immediately.

"I used to have to get a guy pretty drunk to give me more than a second look. I guess some... part of me... saw... an opportunity. If it was... un-wanted from your part... then... it's just like your dream, I didn't plan it, my... old habits got the best of me."

This conversation seemed somehow... surreal.

"Listen. Theo. I am not going to hold against you anything that happened here. I agree that it's... quite difficult, even for me, to get a handle on everything that happened today. But I wanted so much to find, -or to be found by, someone who would accept my nail growing... passion. And then today... all this... happened."

She was looking at me with a mix of despair and determination.

"I'm not letting you get away from me, Theo. And if 'fifty pounds' is what it takes to make you mine..."

Long pause.

"...then so be it. One thing I'll promise you though... "

"...'Thirty'... will do" I corrected her.

She raised her hand and wiggled her fingers.

"...my nails will grow."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12